• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    «First Previous 123 ... 232425 Next Last»
    superbeets
    lebronvoy
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    «First Previous 123 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: May. 21, 2025 - 11:03 AM ET #551

    BTC

     

    109 K

     

    an_speak

    Reply

    BTC

     

    109 K

     

    an_speak

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: May. 21, 2025 - 11:06 AM ET #552

    PEPE

     

    Should hit 6 Billion MC today ..  I think the floor was hit around the 5 Bil range maybe 4.5.  

    Just remember it’s early.  You will not see a straight line to top BUT good projects will standout.  

    Reply

    PEPE

     

    Should hit 6 Billion MC today ..  I think the floor was hit around the 5 Bil range maybe 4.5.  

    Just remember it’s early.  You will not see a straight line to top BUT good projects will standout.  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: May. 21, 2025 - 7:27 PM ET #553

    BTC

     

    110 K 

     

    an_happydude

    Reply

    BTC

     

    110 K 

     

    an_happydude

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: May. 22, 2025 - 5:51 PM ET #554

    BTC

     

    112 K

     

    It will keep going up also .. all of crypto will “correct” meaning go up and DOWN but the next 1-6 months “should” be life changing for everyone in the market.  Don’t be greedy and take profits along the way.  Don’t sell when you see sell offs .. there will be -10-20% days along the way but barring any crazy tariff /trade wars , Covid 2.0 or Trump opening his fat mouth , life will be very good for those who are smart..I don’t think this alt season will be as big as others but GOOD projects will make GOOD money. Set goals and don’t be greedy ( for the millionth time saying it , take profits to get at very least your  investment back, let the rest ride  ) 

    Not financial advice by any means .. crypto is a calculated gamble. We can wake up tomorrow and the world stopped ..

     

    i would be SHOCKED if BTC is not 150k by end of year ( many others are saying way higher but you have to be honest with yourself and set realistic expectations ).. it could be well into the 200s by EOY.. either way it will hit all those numbers eventually IMO… again I’m no financial guru. Do your own research and listen to your gut.. don’t listen to me.  

    Reply

    BTC

     

    112 K

     

    It will keep going up also .. all of crypto will “correct” meaning go up and DOWN but the next 1-6 months “should” be life changing for everyone in the market.  Don’t be greedy and take profits along the way.  Don’t sell when you see sell offs .. there will be -10-20% days along the way but barring any crazy tariff /trade wars , Covid 2.0 or Trump opening his fat mouth , life will be very good for those who are smart..I don’t think this alt season will be as big as others but GOOD projects will make GOOD money. Set goals and don’t be greedy ( for the millionth time saying it , take profits to get at very least your  investment back, let the rest ride  ) 

    Not financial advice by any means .. crypto is a calculated gamble. We can wake up tomorrow and the world stopped ..

     

    i would be SHOCKED if BTC is not 150k by end of year ( many others are saying way higher but you have to be honest with yourself and set realistic expectations ).. it could be well into the 200s by EOY.. either way it will hit all those numbers eventually IMO… again I’m no financial guru. Do your own research and listen to your gut.. don’t listen to me.  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: May. 27, 2025 - 9:32 AM ET #555

    Alts are moving today

     

    Profit taking is highly recommended ..  Don’t be greedy..Gas fees are low enough to take 10-20% gains.  

    Reply

    Alts are moving today

     

    Profit taking is highly recommended ..  Don’t be greedy..Gas fees are low enough to take 10-20% gains.  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: May. 27, 2025 - 9:35 AM ET #556

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Virtual Protocol $Virtual   it’s at $2.07 now   Solid coin   I just loaded a new bag of this   We will see where it goes..    solid foundation and has had a great return over the last year even in downturn ..

     

    $2.46  Today

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Virtual Protocol $Virtual   it’s at $2.07 now   Solid coin   I just loaded a new bag of this   We will see where it goes..    solid foundation and has had a great return over the last year even in downturn ..

     

    $2.46  Today

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2025 - 6:01 PM ET #557

    Crypto on the move again an_angel

    Reply

    Crypto on the move again an_angel

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2025 - 9:01 AM ET #558

    The whole market is green today bigsmile

     

    Great day for holders.. IMO not best time to buy , wait for red to get in BUT it’s never a “bad time”an_wink

    Reply

    The whole market is green today bigsmile

     

    Great day for holders.. IMO not best time to buy , wait for red to get in BUT it’s never a “bad time”an_wink

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2025 - 8:46 AM ET #559

    Alts are starting to get some momentum

     

    Remember  there WILL be corrections ( downturns) so holding and taking profits is the way to go

    Reply

    Alts are starting to get some momentum

     

    Remember  there WILL be corrections ( downturns) so holding and taking profits is the way to go

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2025 - 8:47 AM ET #560

    $SPX6900

     

    an_worship

    Reply

    $SPX6900

     

    an_worship

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2025 - 3:03 PM ET #561

    Buying opportunities on days like this

     

    Even a beginner can get on CMC (coin market cap)..

     

    Even small amounts can change your life down the road.  We will look back later on and wish we would of put MORE..  Not meaning so much the Alts/Memes that I play around with ( as a long term ) but your object is to stack BTC or ETH or SOL or BNB

     

    Bitcoin WILL be a million bucks sooner than later ..not tomorrow but years from now , could be 3 or 4 or even 7 but before 10.  Not too many 401k or pensions or IRAs that have a 1000% returns an_woo

    Reply

    Buying opportunities on days like this

     

    Even a beginner can get on CMC (coin market cap)..

     

    Even small amounts can change your life down the road.  We will look back later on and wish we would of put MORE..  Not meaning so much the Alts/Memes that I play around with ( as a long term ) but your object is to stack BTC or ETH or SOL or BNB

     

    Bitcoin WILL be a million bucks sooner than later ..not tomorrow but years from now , could be 3 or 4 or even 7 but before 10.  Not too many 401k or pensions or IRAs that have a 1000% returns an_woo

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2025 - 12:19 PM ET #562

    If you bought yesterday in the FEAR , you made some cash today. an_dance

    This will continue as long as this Iran crisis keeps on.  Up and down IMO

    Reply

    If you bought yesterday in the FEAR , you made some cash today. an_dance

    This will continue as long as this Iran crisis keeps on.  Up and down IMO

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2025 - 12:20 PM ET #563

    I will say it one more time :

     

    SPX6900

     

    an_dance

    Reply

    I will say it one more time :

     

    SPX6900

     

    an_dance

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2025 - 12:11 PM ET #564

    This is waiting time IMO.. you can’t predict war or when it starts BUT you can protect your investments by staying out of junk..

     

    As I stated in another post , this Iran stuff will make this be all wacky.  Don’t panic sell and pick your spots to buy ( if you can ) .. No one knows how low or high things can go during times like these.. And remember you don’t have to buy anything , do what works best for you ..

    But this is why I always preach to take profits on way up so dips don’t sting.  

    DCA into coins.. Example: you have $10 , spend $2.50 at a pop.. so if goes down more you can keep getting a lower entry.  


    BTC- 99 k an_clap Keep going lower baby.  drive everything else down.. gobble gobble gobble an_dance

    Reply

    This is waiting time IMO.. you can’t predict war or when it starts BUT you can protect your investments by staying out of junk..

     

    As I stated in another post , this Iran stuff will make this be all wacky.  Don’t panic sell and pick your spots to buy ( if you can ) .. No one knows how low or high things can go during times like these.. And remember you don’t have to buy anything , do what works best for you ..

    But this is why I always preach to take profits on way up so dips don’t sting.  

    DCA into coins.. Example: you have $10 , spend $2.50 at a pop.. so if goes down more you can keep getting a lower entry.  


    BTC- 99 k an_clap Keep going lower baby.  drive everything else down.. gobble gobble gobble an_dance

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2025 - 9:24 AM ET #565

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    I will say it one more time :   SPX6900

     

    I don’t like to ram stuff down throats but if you’re a chart reader an_worship

     

    The above has so many opportunities.  Timing is critical but you can make 10%-40% per clip on trades.  Buy on FEAR

     

    Again I’m not a financial guru so enter at own risk.. please have some experience if doing so. Know the wallets that hold this and know when to make the final exit.  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    I will say it one more time :   SPX6900

     

    I don’t like to ram stuff down throats but if you’re a chart reader an_worship

     

    The above has so many opportunities.  Timing is critical but you can make 10%-40% per clip on trades.  Buy on FEAR

     

    Again I’m not a financial guru so enter at own risk.. please have some experience if doing so. Know the wallets that hold this and know when to make the final exit.  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2025 - 9:28 AM ET #566

    Talking about trading :

     

    Will give an example :

    Entry- $SPX6900 $1.16

    Exit- ???

     

    Will revisit this when I exit ..  this is trading not what is held for longer term when I decide to exit Meme Coins for this go around

    Reply

    Talking about trading :

     

    Will give an example :

    Entry- $SPX6900 $1.16

    Exit- ???

     

    Will revisit this when I exit ..  this is trading not what is held for longer term when I decide to exit Meme Coins for this go around

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2025 - 10:38 AM ET #567

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Talking about trading :   Will give an example : Entry- $SPX6900 $1.16 Exit- ???   Will revisit this when I exit ..  this is trading not what is held for longer term when I decide to exit Meme Coins for this go around

    $1.23 Today

    Still too early to pull out.  We will see where it is come Mon or Tues ..I hope it goes way down to buy more  but I’m looking for 15-30% before taking trade out. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Talking about trading :   Will give an example : Entry- $SPX6900 $1.16 Exit- ???   Will revisit this when I exit ..  this is trading not what is held for longer term when I decide to exit Meme Coins for this go around

    $1.23 Today

    Still too early to pull out.  We will see where it is come Mon or Tues ..I hope it goes way down to buy more  but I’m looking for 15-30% before taking trade out. 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2025 - 1:43 PM ET #568

    $1.26 an_brick

     

    Want it to crash out to buy morebigsmile ..thought it might up and down but that %15 mark is not far. May gamble a little though.  

    Reply

    $1.26 an_brick

     

    Want it to crash out to buy morebigsmile ..thought it might up and down but that %15 mark is not far. May gamble a little though.  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2025 - 2:00 PM ET #569

    When I’m showing all this it’s to mainly introduce you guys to what “can be”. It’s not to flaunt or pressure anyone.  I’ve said it many times and I say it now. ONLY trust yourself in crypto. Not me or anyone else.  

    But there are great money making opportunities all the time. Yes you don’t win them all , trust me it can be bad sometimes BUT being in the “right ones” it makes it manageable ..

     

    All the past crypto I’ve talked about , I’m still in them .. trust me I own a lot of all them an_winkI believe in them and THEY WILL be just fine peace_5 but when I’m trading I open my eyes to other stuff ..

     

    I understand Crypto is new to a lot of people and still looked at as somewhat a fraud.  Don’t let that delusion keep you from making life changing money .. Yes I got very lucky with PEPE it changed my whole life more than I could ever imagine.  And I’m so grateful and I pay it forward peace_5.. there are tons of coins like that out there an_cheersjust have to pick the right ones.  I will give example trades that you can do what you want with them.  Just remember I’m not a financial advisor by any means. 

    Reply

    When I’m showing all this it’s to mainly introduce you guys to what “can be”. It’s not to flaunt or pressure anyone.  I’ve said it many times and I say it now. ONLY trust yourself in crypto. Not me or anyone else.  

    But there are great money making opportunities all the time. Yes you don’t win them all , trust me it can be bad sometimes BUT being in the “right ones” it makes it manageable ..

     

    All the past crypto I’ve talked about , I’m still in them .. trust me I own a lot of all them an_winkI believe in them and THEY WILL be just fine peace_5 but when I’m trading I open my eyes to other stuff ..

     

    I understand Crypto is new to a lot of people and still looked at as somewhat a fraud.  Don’t let that delusion keep you from making life changing money .. Yes I got very lucky with PEPE it changed my whole life more than I could ever imagine.  And I’m so grateful and I pay it forward peace_5.. there are tons of coins like that out there an_cheersjust have to pick the right ones.  I will give example trades that you can do what you want with them.  Just remember I’m not a financial advisor by any means. 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2025 - 7:55 PM ET #570

    SPX is sitting at $1.35

     

    I’m going to gamble a bit to get more than a 15% return.. you could take safe road and take that which is great .. not too many places in world give you 15% in a few days. Have a feeling crypto will open higher come next couple few days ..if it doesn’t then I’ll buy more .. win winan_roll_laugh

    Reply

    SPX is sitting at $1.35

     

    I’m going to gamble a bit to get more than a 15% return.. you could take safe road and take that which is great .. not too many places in world give you 15% in a few days. Have a feeling crypto will open higher come next couple few days ..if it doesn’t then I’ll buy more .. win winan_roll_laugh

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2025 - 10:33 PM ET #571

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Talking about trading :   Will give an example : Entry- $SPX6900 $1.16 Exit- ???   Will revisit this when I exit ..  this is trading not what is held for longer term when I decide to exit Meme Coins for this go around

     

    Exit - $1.37

     

    Not where I want it to be BUT I’m going to buy more when/if it hits $1.20 or $1.25

     

    Still a decent return for a couple weeks.  I would gamble a little more but don’t like to have trading money tied up unless it’s a long hold. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Talking about trading :   Will give an example : Entry- $SPX6900 $1.16 Exit- ???   Will revisit this when I exit ..  this is trading not what is held for longer term when I decide to exit Meme Coins for this go around

     

    Exit - $1.37

     

    Not where I want it to be BUT I’m going to buy more when/if it hits $1.20 or $1.25

     

    Still a decent return for a couple weeks.  I would gamble a little more but don’t like to have trading money tied up unless it’s a long hold. 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 4:09 PM ET #572

    BTC -  ALL TIME HIGH

     

    Better get in where you fit in an_dance

    Reply

    BTC -  ALL TIME HIGH

     

    Better get in where you fit in an_dance

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2025 - 5:07 PM ET #573

    PEPE - 7-10% gain today 

    Brett on ETH - close to a 25% gain today

    Ponke - 7% gain today

    Turbo - 3% gain today

    Brett on Base - 5% gain today

    SPX - Everyday gainer an_roll_laugh

     

    Good stuff happening ..  it’s close to a breakout… maybe 30-45 days away.. we will see.. wait for the dips and buy ( any good crypto ) ..be smart and trust yourself , no one else peace_5

     

    Reply

    PEPE - 7-10% gain today 

    Brett on ETH - close to a 25% gain today

    Ponke - 7% gain today

    Turbo - 3% gain today

    Brett on Base - 5% gain today

    SPX - Everyday gainer an_roll_laugh

     

    Good stuff happening ..  it’s close to a breakout… maybe 30-45 days away.. we will see.. wait for the dips and buy ( any good crypto ) ..be smart and trust yourself , no one else peace_5

     

     
    lebronvoy
    lebronvoy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2025
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2025 - 5:16 AM ET #574

    yeahhhh nice

    Reply

    yeahhhh nice

     
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2025 - 5:10 PM ET #575

    BTC - 113Kwin

     

    and counting an_woo

    Reply

    BTC - 113Kwin

     

    and counting an_woo

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
    • MLB Playoffs 16,083
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,367
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.