• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    «First Previous 678 ... 232425 Next Last»
    superbeets
    wallstreetcappers
    maxwagers781
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    «First Previous 678 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2024 - 9:34 PM ET #126

    @wallstreetcappers

     Chit man..2 bach and masters ?   That’s awesome , hell I hope mine just finishbigsmile..

     

    he is OL..  Man it’s a different ball game now .. I was shocked at what kids make in college now .. shocked is saying it lightly. Of course lineman are no where near your position players but NIL has changed the game.  When you go do a tour/visit and players pull up Lambo SUVs and Denali jacked up trucks And Benz cars , you just know the landscape has changed.  I was speechless.  The center for school took him around and he had the Denali.. hell i was thinking , he made my ride look like peanuts an_roll_laugh  Im 99% they are all leased vehicles but STILL , why wouldn’t ever leave college ???

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Chit man..2 bach and masters ?   That’s awesome , hell I hope mine just finishbigsmile..

     

    he is OL..  Man it’s a different ball game now .. I was shocked at what kids make in college now .. shocked is saying it lightly. Of course lineman are no where near your position players but NIL has changed the game.  When you go do a tour/visit and players pull up Lambo SUVs and Denali jacked up trucks And Benz cars , you just know the landscape has changed.  I was speechless.  The center for school took him around and he had the Denali.. hell i was thinking , he made my ride look like peanuts an_roll_laugh  Im 99% they are all leased vehicles but STILL , why wouldn’t ever leave college ???

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2024 - 10:06 PM ET #127

    Yeah I think NIL has wrecked the college game it changes the motivation of the players and that transfer portal crap changes the dynamic in a negative way. I know that the NIL makes it that the top few get money and the lower suffer from the fact that the higher tier are taking the cash AND the college has to raise prices to fund it and that NIL money means the university no longer has those funds for other aspects of the university.

    Did your son participate in that NIL or is that not for freshman? 

    Thanks for the comment, I think this is the first time Ive ever mentioned such things for obvious reasons.

    surprised

    Reply

    Yeah I think NIL has wrecked the college game it changes the motivation of the players and that transfer portal crap changes the dynamic in a negative way. I know that the NIL makes it that the top few get money and the lower suffer from the fact that the higher tier are taking the cash AND the college has to raise prices to fund it and that NIL money means the university no longer has those funds for other aspects of the university.

    Did your son participate in that NIL or is that not for freshman? 

    Thanks for the comment, I think this is the first time Ive ever mentioned such things for obvious reasons.

    surprised

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 2, 2024 - 8:15 PM ET #128

    @wallstreetcappers

     No NIL at current .. don’t even want him worried about it right now. 

     

    Man the markets are crazy today .. I hate it that people are getting wrecked but only people cashing out..  or leverage.. I don’t mess with any of that.. I just invest and forget.  I did look earlier and was like “WTF” but I just laugh it off and know there is nothing u can do.  I think BTC will get to the 50’s but there is a slim chance of hope.  We are maintaining right now so it’s about a 80/20 chance.  I will make one of largest purchases ever if it hits the 58k range. So in a way I’m hoping it does but it will scare too many weak minded folk and could cause it to go lower.  If it hits I will buy a coin and do a quick flip when it gets back to 65-66.  Make some quick cash and just stockpile my usdcan_cheers

     

    hell solana is getting close to where I can make a large purchase too.  I could make more off that but IMO it would take a few days longer and I don’t like having that much tied up in case there are other buying opportunities.  

     

    Your Porto get hurt today ? 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     No NIL at current .. don’t even want him worried about it right now. 

     

    Man the markets are crazy today .. I hate it that people are getting wrecked but only people cashing out..  or leverage.. I don’t mess with any of that.. I just invest and forget.  I did look earlier and was like “WTF” but I just laugh it off and know there is nothing u can do.  I think BTC will get to the 50’s but there is a slim chance of hope.  We are maintaining right now so it’s about a 80/20 chance.  I will make one of largest purchases ever if it hits the 58k range. So in a way I’m hoping it does but it will scare too many weak minded folk and could cause it to go lower.  If it hits I will buy a coin and do a quick flip when it gets back to 65-66.  Make some quick cash and just stockpile my usdcan_cheers

     

    hell solana is getting close to where I can make a large purchase too.  I could make more off that but IMO it would take a few days longer and I don’t like having that much tied up in case there are other buying opportunities.  

     

    Your Porto get hurt today ? 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 2, 2024 - 11:34 PM ET #129

    I was light going into this week having sold the IBIT we talked about and it is lower than where I sold it even though it ran two more points after I sold..lol but it is back lower now. So I used some of that cash to ease back in on the main trading stock and I am down on it but Ive been trading this one for almost two years been doing very very well on it just range trading and I am quite confident it will keep range trading and I will do fine with it.

    I will tell you that I am super tempted with INTC, dropped to 21 today, if you look at a 20 year history it has been  here once or twice and has been a good trading opp every time it has been here. If the markets keep dropping this month and say INTC goes to sub 20 its gotta be a 50% return even if you have to hold it for 2-3 years, barring a massive US recession/depression. I would rather play safe with a knocked down INTC than risk a high beta NVDA or AMD. My free cash is getting low but if I free more up when/if my large trade settles back up then I will greatly consider putting a big chunk into INTC.

    Some of those alt coins are getting knocked around, I still cant believe the market cap on ones like Turbo and Ponke, its like the market cap of operating corporations and it is only meme digital coins!

    an_drunksick

    Reply

    I was light going into this week having sold the IBIT we talked about and it is lower than where I sold it even though it ran two more points after I sold..lol but it is back lower now. So I used some of that cash to ease back in on the main trading stock and I am down on it but Ive been trading this one for almost two years been doing very very well on it just range trading and I am quite confident it will keep range trading and I will do fine with it.

    I will tell you that I am super tempted with INTC, dropped to 21 today, if you look at a 20 year history it has been  here once or twice and has been a good trading opp every time it has been here. If the markets keep dropping this month and say INTC goes to sub 20 its gotta be a 50% return even if you have to hold it for 2-3 years, barring a massive US recession/depression. I would rather play safe with a knocked down INTC than risk a high beta NVDA or AMD. My free cash is getting low but if I free more up when/if my large trade settles back up then I will greatly consider putting a big chunk into INTC.

    Some of those alt coins are getting knocked around, I still cant believe the market cap on ones like Turbo and Ponke, its like the market cap of operating corporations and it is only meme digital coins!

    an_drunksick

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 1:14 PM ET #130

    Sheesh might see 57's today, I am curious as to the sellers because on Coinbase the order book has lots of buyers but they keep selling it quite hard and with volume for a Sunday afternoon.

    Reply

    Sheesh might see 57's today, I am curious as to the sellers because on Coinbase the order book has lots of buyers but they keep selling it quite hard and with volume for a Sunday afternoon.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 2:14 PM ET #131

    Licking my chops buddybigsmile

     

    Ive pulled profit out of some meme coins so I’ve added more usdc..  Going to make a big splash when I do it.  Obviously my buy will be peanuts compared to others ..haven’t decided exactly how I will pull trigger yet.  But this will be my biggest since my PEPE play.  This will actually be 2x bigger.  But PEPE changed my life to be able to do things like this so I will forever be grateful there. I don’t expect a 8x-10x on my money like that by any means.  I’m looking for quick percentages to grow where I can pad my stable and make even bigger buys when the bulls start riding .. 

    im still undecided .. I have been putting tons of thought into it.  Still not completely there yetan_roll_laugh

     

    Market is crazy right now but it doesn’t faze me..   I’m not selling everything and refuse to.  I hold strong and will it.. I take profits all the time and I always tell people to do so but do NOT sell everything. You will regret it.  If you DCA into projects you can pull money out without hurting positioning ..

     

    all the meme coins I talk about on repeat will be fine in the long run but crap projects will get wrecked.  That’s why I will not discuss them..yes they can make u a ton of money but they will go to zero in times like this.  Ponke and turbo and Pepe and wolf and pei pei and couple others are losing but will ultimately be fine.  Nothing is 100% so always be “aware”… only way I would completely gut those is to see the number of holders start crashing.  And I mean true holders not made up holders to boost numbers.  

    I may wait a few more days.. I pulled the auto buy off so just going to continue with the smaller daily buys at different dca levels into the big ones as I already discussed.  No other meme purchase until I see a bottom

     

    I will say this .. that PEPE is coming down and that’s what has been second guessing the BTC buy .. hell I may go for seconds on a big PEPE buy . Hard decisions an_roll_laugh I may go 33/33/33 too.. who knows 

    Reply

    Licking my chops buddybigsmile

     

    Ive pulled profit out of some meme coins so I’ve added more usdc..  Going to make a big splash when I do it.  Obviously my buy will be peanuts compared to others ..haven’t decided exactly how I will pull trigger yet.  But this will be my biggest since my PEPE play.  This will actually be 2x bigger.  But PEPE changed my life to be able to do things like this so I will forever be grateful there. I don’t expect a 8x-10x on my money like that by any means.  I’m looking for quick percentages to grow where I can pad my stable and make even bigger buys when the bulls start riding .. 

    im still undecided .. I have been putting tons of thought into it.  Still not completely there yetan_roll_laugh

     

    Market is crazy right now but it doesn’t faze me..   I’m not selling everything and refuse to.  I hold strong and will it.. I take profits all the time and I always tell people to do so but do NOT sell everything. You will regret it.  If you DCA into projects you can pull money out without hurting positioning ..

     

    all the meme coins I talk about on repeat will be fine in the long run but crap projects will get wrecked.  That’s why I will not discuss them..yes they can make u a ton of money but they will go to zero in times like this.  Ponke and turbo and Pepe and wolf and pei pei and couple others are losing but will ultimately be fine.  Nothing is 100% so always be “aware”… only way I would completely gut those is to see the number of holders start crashing.  And I mean true holders not made up holders to boost numbers.  

    I may wait a few more days.. I pulled the auto buy off so just going to continue with the smaller daily buys at different dca levels into the big ones as I already discussed.  No other meme purchase until I see a bottom

     

    I will say this .. that PEPE is coming down and that’s what has been second guessing the BTC buy .. hell I may go for seconds on a big PEPE buy . Hard decisions an_roll_laugh I may go 33/33/33 too.. who knows 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 2:29 PM ET #132

    I read though my last message and it seemed like I’m not losing money daily.. YES I’m losing from a ton of later buys into projects but I have a ton of buys into projects at much lower MCs so I can take profit on those. Didn’t want it to seem like it’s all profit over here by any means an_beatup.. my lower MC initial buys bring down overall entries so I have a little room.  But YES I wake up each day to some red for damn sure !!!

    Reply

    I read though my last message and it seemed like I’m not losing money daily.. YES I’m losing from a ton of later buys into projects but I have a ton of buys into projects at much lower MCs so I can take profit on those. Didn’t want it to seem like it’s all profit over here by any means an_beatup.. my lower MC initial buys bring down overall entries so I have a little room.  But YES I wake up each day to some red for damn sure !!!

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 3:01 PM ET #133

    $Wolf on solana

     

    Up nearly 10% on hour.   Great times to take some profit on earlier buys to pad usdc for future higher buys an_praise

    Reply

    $Wolf on solana

     

    Up nearly 10% on hour.   Great times to take some profit on earlier buys to pad usdc for future higher buys an_praise

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 3:11 PM ET #134

    Yeah if you look the bottom was about the time BTC was at 57,100 and since it has bumped 2% into the Asia open just as I expected. I would not be shocked if by the late evening it will be over 60k. 

    Reply

    Yeah if you look the bottom was about the time BTC was at 57,100 and since it has bumped 2% into the Asia open just as I expected. I would not be shocked if by the late evening it will be over 60k. 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 3:44 PM ET #135

    I missed the 57k.. it hit 57k range and bounced off that support back to 59k.   I’m going to sit on my hands for bit.  57k and 53k are the critical   levels.. I thought 58 would be but that’s what chart showing now for 53 and 57

     

    We have a big few days coming up  .. let’s see how it unfolds  

     

    Reply

    I missed the 57k.. it hit 57k range and bounced off that support back to 59k.   I’m going to sit on my hands for bit.  57k and 53k are the critical   levels.. I thought 58 would be but that’s what chart showing now for 53 and 57

     

    We have a big few days coming up  .. let’s see how it unfolds  

     

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 9:07 PM ET #136

    Yeouch here comes 54k's

    Reply

    Yeouch here comes 54k's

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 9:14 PM ET #137

    And 52k now..

    Looks like Japan is wrecking everything and lets see if this forces the FED hand to lower rates. Markets might open up limit down at this rate.

    Reply

    And 52k now..

    Looks like Japan is wrecking everything and lets see if this forces the FED hand to lower rates. Markets might open up limit down at this rate.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 9:21 PM ET #138

    Yeah I’ve had to put some stops in ..  it’s all good.  I may be a go at 53k.  That’s what I was expecting if we broke that 57 resistance . No worries ..    

     

    a good ole fear in the market .. big sell off and big buy back.  

    Reply

    Yeah I’ve had to put some stops in ..  it’s all good.  I may be a go at 53k.  That’s what I was expecting if we broke that 57 resistance . No worries ..    

     

    a good ole fear in the market .. big sell off and big buy back.  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 9:35 PM ET #139

    One it hits 53k I’m going to make first buy .. 25%.  We are at 53.8 where I buy.  

    then will see from there.  It’s all good.  I have a PEPE price I’m waiting for too. But I do t think we will get there.  May just hold the other 75% for the upswing.  We will see.  

    I honestly don’t think we will see the 40s in BTC.  Too many people will swoop in and buy.  Just too much money ..   

    Reply

    One it hits 53k I’m going to make first buy .. 25%.  We are at 53.8 where I buy.  

    then will see from there.  It’s all good.  I have a PEPE price I’m waiting for too. But I do t think we will get there.  May just hold the other 75% for the upswing.  We will see.  

    I honestly don’t think we will see the 40s in BTC.  Too many people will swoop in and buy.  Just too much money ..   

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 9:42 PM ET #140

    Back to 54.6   

    Man this is a swing trader day .. I just can’t do it .. may need to an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Back to 54.6   

    Man this is a swing trader day .. I just can’t do it .. may need to an_roll_laugh

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 9:50 PM ET #141

    Volumes for after market are pretty high on Coinbase, usually on the weekend the volume is like 1/3 this. 

    I guess uncle Warren was selling some tech last week and then the Japan situation is about the Japanese Fed (BOJ) losing control of the currency and since their markets are super leveraged and very reliant on the BOJ it is causing havoc. 

    If one thing could drag the FED back in to cut rates it would be an implosion in Japan. If that even SNIFFS to happen via an open credit line etc, BTC will rocket...totally rocket.

    Reply

    Volumes for after market are pretty high on Coinbase, usually on the weekend the volume is like 1/3 this. 

    I guess uncle Warren was selling some tech last week and then the Japan situation is about the Japanese Fed (BOJ) losing control of the currency and since their markets are super leveraged and very reliant on the BOJ it is causing havoc. 

    If one thing could drag the FED back in to cut rates it would be an implosion in Japan. If that even SNIFFS to happen via an open credit line etc, BTC will rocket...totally rocket.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 10:07 PM ET #142

    For sure ..

    Im still going to stand fast on me only buying at 53k. Man I want to buy so freaking bad right now but I have to fight the urge..  I think these small buys I’m doing is helping my urge but I want to unload.  Honestly this is probably the most buy/selling I’ve done on a Sunday in a while.  I hate that I’m losing all these early positions on my favorite memes by selling but I can’t risk it.  I’m making a decent profit but damn it hurts.  I wanted to hold these till the end.  The only downside to this is my entries will be so much higher now.  I’m refusing to sell for a loss right now.  If it gets worse I may have to on my higher entries but we will see.  I’m ready for both. But for now , I’m holding.  

    im seeing some buzz on BTC insider pages saying a emergency meeting could take place wed/thurs.  we will see 

    Reply

    For sure ..

    Im still going to stand fast on me only buying at 53k. Man I want to buy so freaking bad right now but I have to fight the urge..  I think these small buys I’m doing is helping my urge but I want to unload.  Honestly this is probably the most buy/selling I’ve done on a Sunday in a while.  I hate that I’m losing all these early positions on my favorite memes by selling but I can’t risk it.  I’m making a decent profit but damn it hurts.  I wanted to hold these till the end.  The only downside to this is my entries will be so much higher now.  I’m refusing to sell for a loss right now.  If it gets worse I may have to on my higher entries but we will see.  I’m ready for both. But for now , I’m holding.  

    im seeing some buzz on BTC insider pages saying a emergency meeting could take place wed/thurs.  we will see 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 10:21 PM ET #143

    You want to the ugly side to crypto:

     

    ETH coin trading has gas fees of 200-300 bucks. So freaking crazy.  I have some smaller $300-600 entries into projects I wanted to sell and it will cost me half to make the trade. So basically I would lose every bit of profit.  

    i had a $1000 entry from a while ago into “xxxx” coin and made 1800 ( 800 profit )  , i was not paying attention because I have several screens going now for trading and I pushed through it cost me $382 for a gas fee…took half. What freakin joke.  Vitally is getting rich off these gas fees an_roll_laugh

     

    so I’m forced on ETH chain to hold these entries.  Hope it doesn’t bite me.  This is the downside to ETH.  This is why I like SOL and BASE. 

    Reply

    You want to the ugly side to crypto:

     

    ETH coin trading has gas fees of 200-300 bucks. So freaking crazy.  I have some smaller $300-600 entries into projects I wanted to sell and it will cost me half to make the trade. So basically I would lose every bit of profit.  

    i had a $1000 entry from a while ago into “xxxx” coin and made 1800 ( 800 profit )  , i was not paying attention because I have several screens going now for trading and I pushed through it cost me $382 for a gas fee…took half. What freakin joke.  Vitally is getting rich off these gas fees an_roll_laugh

     

    so I’m forced on ETH chain to hold these entries.  Hope it doesn’t bite me.  This is the downside to ETH.  This is why I like SOL and BASE. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 10:24 PM ET #144

    That is a joke, all the fees that these exchanges charge to get to the places you can purchase the alt alt alt coins, that is absurd and robbery lol

    I was expecting that Japan would be even lower but the Nikkei is only down 5% that isnt so bad. I dont think the FED will jump in on that dip, they might try and say some dove verbage to let the markets know they are ready if needed but it would have to go more than this IMO

    Reply

    That is a joke, all the fees that these exchanges charge to get to the places you can purchase the alt alt alt coins, that is absurd and robbery lol

    I was expecting that Japan would be even lower but the Nikkei is only down 5% that isnt so bad. I dont think the FED will jump in on that dip, they might try and say some dove verbage to let the markets know they are ready if needed but it would have to go more than this IMO

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2024 - 8:24 AM ET #145

    I think this is going to be a bad month. Another 2000 pt loss ahead of us

     

     

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    I think this is going to be a bad month. Another 2000 pt loss ahead of us

     

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2024 - 9:32 AM ET #146

    @maxwagers781

     It very well could be.. just be careful what ever you do. 

    As i always preach , STAY AWAY from crap coins and overnight “get rich” quick.  Those are the ones that are leaving right now.  Unfortunately people fall for it   The big ones I talk about will stay around   YES they are down but they “should” recover ..I hate to see people lose money , I  know  I sound like a broken record about “doing your own thing” but it’s because of times like this.. these YouTubers pumping these coins are no where to be found.. Yes you may not make those 1000x gains but you can do very very well in the higher cap coins..

     

    Im not saying you need advice in any way but just speaking in general. 

    Im going to continue buying ( BTC, ETH, SOL and BNB ) but I  missed my targets because I took my auto buys off overnight because I didn’t know how things would go.. so I missed the swing briefly to 49.  May of been a blessing to not make a big buy .. who knows ??  For now I will just stack up stable with any kind of gains

    I was very blessed to make a ton early in PEPE and a few others. I have more invested in other coins besides PEPE but it’s the one that gave me the big return so quickly..So I still have very early investments into coins.  Some of them are getting close to “auto sell “ where I can still make a profit. BUT I’m leaving a good amount in everything I’ve talked about UNTIL I see the number of investors ratio with MC drop. 

    I still belive in crypto and always will. Just some things are out of our control .. BE SMART and don’t let anyone talk you into anything !!!Do what’s best for you !!!

    Reply

    @maxwagers781

     It very well could be.. just be careful what ever you do. 

    As i always preach , STAY AWAY from crap coins and overnight “get rich” quick.  Those are the ones that are leaving right now.  Unfortunately people fall for it   The big ones I talk about will stay around   YES they are down but they “should” recover ..I hate to see people lose money , I  know  I sound like a broken record about “doing your own thing” but it’s because of times like this.. these YouTubers pumping these coins are no where to be found.. Yes you may not make those 1000x gains but you can do very very well in the higher cap coins..

     

    Im not saying you need advice in any way but just speaking in general. 

    Im going to continue buying ( BTC, ETH, SOL and BNB ) but I  missed my targets because I took my auto buys off overnight because I didn’t know how things would go.. so I missed the swing briefly to 49.  May of been a blessing to not make a big buy .. who knows ??  For now I will just stack up stable with any kind of gains

    I was very blessed to make a ton early in PEPE and a few others. I have more invested in other coins besides PEPE but it’s the one that gave me the big return so quickly..So I still have very early investments into coins.  Some of them are getting close to “auto sell “ where I can still make a profit. BUT I’m leaving a good amount in everything I’ve talked about UNTIL I see the number of investors ratio with MC drop. 

    I still belive in crypto and always will. Just some things are out of our control .. BE SMART and don’t let anyone talk you into anything !!!Do what’s best for you !!!

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2024 - 10:30 AM ET #147

    Crazy how things can change !!

    Now back up 20-30% from lows .. Crazy market .. Remember to take profit folks!!! If you bought the dip , get returns then ride the profit !!!

    Reply

    Crazy how things can change !!

    Now back up 20-30% from lows .. Crazy market .. Remember to take profit folks!!! If you bought the dip , get returns then ride the profit !!!

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2024 - 10:36 AM ET #148

    The increase I’m talking about is in the meme coins

     

    $wolf and ponke both went up 20-25%

    BTC still fighting resistance levels.  

    BE SMART

    Reply

    The increase I’m talking about is in the meme coins

     

    $wolf and ponke both went up 20-25%

    BTC still fighting resistance levels.  

    BE SMART

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2024 - 10:13 PM ET #149

    Good ( not great ) recovery today an_cheers

     

    Still not out of the woods yet!!!   The market will be volatile the rest of this month IMO.  Remember to take profits when u can while leaving money to invest ..  that way when things like yesterday happen, you don’t have to sell for a loss..  you only lose when u sell an_speak

     

     

    Reply

    Good ( not great ) recovery today an_cheers

     

    Still not out of the woods yet!!!   The market will be volatile the rest of this month IMO.  Remember to take profits when u can while leaving money to invest ..  that way when things like yesterday happen, you don’t have to sell for a loss..  you only lose when u sell an_speak

     

     

     
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2024 - 10:21 PM ET #150

    I heard lots of panic pivot wishful thinking out there today and it is actually positive the FED did not take the bait yet because it could have blown up in their faces going the panic route. It will be interesting to see that IF this FED panic subsides and Japan bounces and the FED is not forced to cut, then BTC might revisit the 50k range again as it almost felt like the bounce was due to the hope of a rate switch as bond also bounced/rates dropped.

    So why is it that this revolutionary crypto market still has highway robbery pawn shop theft for the alt coin market? The "gas" fees to swap around and catch these meme/alt coins is robbery and crypto in its premise is suppose to reduce cost and increase availability. The same flaws that has kept me on the sidelines for alts exists today and probaby worse than in the past let alone the risk of having to hoop jump to trade them and get out of them and into a method you can turn into dirty USD cash for fun stuff...

    Reply

    I heard lots of panic pivot wishful thinking out there today and it is actually positive the FED did not take the bait yet because it could have blown up in their faces going the panic route. It will be interesting to see that IF this FED panic subsides and Japan bounces and the FED is not forced to cut, then BTC might revisit the 50k range again as it almost felt like the bounce was due to the hope of a rate switch as bond also bounced/rates dropped.

    So why is it that this revolutionary crypto market still has highway robbery pawn shop theft for the alt coin market? The "gas" fees to swap around and catch these meme/alt coins is robbery and crypto in its premise is suppose to reduce cost and increase availability. The same flaws that has kept me on the sidelines for alts exists today and probaby worse than in the past let alone the risk of having to hoop jump to trade them and get out of them and into a method you can turn into dirty USD cash for fun stuff...

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 678 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,862
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,593
    • MLB Playoffs 16,835
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,162
    • PART DEUX 132
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,416
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,236
    • Wednesday 2,836

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.