• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    «First Previous 567 ... 232425 Next Last»
    superbeets
    wallstreetcappers
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    «First Previous 567 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2024 - 6:23 PM ET #101

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    I have a strange feeling that LANDWOLF on Solana is about to hit hard.. this one has been consolidating at the 80m cap for days now. Having great volume sell/buy ratio… could be wrong but that’s usually the way it works.. we will see     rememeber these are meme coins.. and I’m not a financial advisor .. do your research

     

    well was kinda right… it’s gone up 20%..an_cheers  that’s nothing though. That chart is looking to explode IMO..  but I selfishly hope it will drop 50% and let me buy more an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    I have a strange feeling that LANDWOLF on Solana is about to hit hard.. this one has been consolidating at the 80m cap for days now. Having great volume sell/buy ratio… could be wrong but that’s usually the way it works.. we will see     rememeber these are meme coins.. and I’m not a financial advisor .. do your research

     

    well was kinda right… it’s gone up 20%..an_cheers  that’s nothing though. That chart is looking to explode IMO..  but I selfishly hope it will drop 50% and let me buy more an_roll_laugh

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2024 - 8:12 AM ET #102

    Market starting in red today .. time to accumulate !!!

    If you are in crypto , take advantage of seeing RED , pretty soon you will not see this and will REGRET !!!

    even if it’s a penny.. find something you like and studied and do you !!  Don’t listen to me or anyone else !!  DO YOU and reap the benefits later an_cheers

    Reply

    Market starting in red today .. time to accumulate !!!

    If you are in crypto , take advantage of seeing RED , pretty soon you will not see this and will REGRET !!!

    even if it’s a penny.. find something you like and studied and do you !!  Don’t listen to me or anyone else !!  DO YOU and reap the benefits later an_cheers

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2024 - 9:03 AM ET #103

    PONKE

     

    I keep on with this !!  Eat this “small” dip and thank me later an_wink… keep wanting to wake up and it lost 50% so I can throw the wall at it but good DCA buys will make you very wealthy in future. 

    Reply

    PONKE

     

    I keep on with this !!  Eat this “small” dip and thank me later an_wink… keep wanting to wake up and it lost 50% so I can throw the wall at it but good DCA buys will make you very wealthy in future. 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2024 - 10:02 AM ET #104

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: I have a strange feeling that LANDWOLF on Solana is about to hit hard.. this one has been consolidating at the 80m cap for days now. Having great volume sell/buy ratio… could be wrong but that’s usually the way it works.. we will see     rememeber these are meme coins.. and I’m not a financial advisor .. do your research   well was kinda right… it’s gone up 20%..  that’s nothing though. That chart is looking to explode IMO..  but I selfishly hope it will drop 50% and let me buy more

     

    Well it keeps rising an_dance

    $Wolf baby.  That chart looked so prime and if u got in yesterday , you definitely got in good.  This is small compared to what it “should” do.  We should see some big buys and then the profits taken , then consolidate then blast off .. if history plays right .. buckle up  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: I have a strange feeling that LANDWOLF on Solana is about to hit hard.. this one has been consolidating at the 80m cap for days now. Having great volume sell/buy ratio… could be wrong but that’s usually the way it works.. we will see     rememeber these are meme coins.. and I’m not a financial advisor .. do your research   well was kinda right… it’s gone up 20%..  that’s nothing though. That chart is looking to explode IMO..  but I selfishly hope it will drop 50% and let me buy more

     

    Well it keeps rising an_dance

    $Wolf baby.  That chart looked so prime and if u got in yesterday , you definitely got in good.  This is small compared to what it “should” do.  We should see some big buys and then the profits taken , then consolidate then blast off .. if history plays right .. buckle up  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2024 - 10:39 AM ET #105

    WSC

     

    What do u think the ETF will do to ETH ?  There are some indicators that the price may dip .. I converted a few of my ETH coins and may try to re-enter at end of week .. it’s so hard to tell with the ETF news , we had the sell off with anticipation but what’s next ?  I’ve tried to track wallets of the ETF buyers and have located a few but can’t get any reads.  

    what u think.. I’m hoping to see a dip to around the 3k mark where I can re-enter and then scoop the meme coin fall out but who knows. 

    Reply

    WSC

     

    What do u think the ETF will do to ETH ?  There are some indicators that the price may dip .. I converted a few of my ETH coins and may try to re-enter at end of week .. it’s so hard to tell with the ETF news , we had the sell off with anticipation but what’s next ?  I’ve tried to track wallets of the ETF buyers and have located a few but can’t get any reads.  

    what u think.. I’m hoping to see a dip to around the 3k mark where I can re-enter and then scoop the meme coin fall out but who knows. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2024 - 11:58 AM ET #106

    @superbeets

     I think these ETFs are the last thing any crypto purist should want or support because it allows traders, institutions and hedgies into the space and their purpose is not to support the ecosystem and forward the goals for crypto, their objective is to trade and profit as a general narrative.

    The creation of ETFs means I can go and buy IBIT and own the equiv BTC without having to go through the work of setting up accounts, holding and taking the risks of owning crypto, I can trade in and out of it with literally no cost and flip it all day long if I want. I would suggest that the creation of these ETFs will mute whatever pure moves that crypto can make on the upside and could exaggerate moves to the downside due to having futures and instruments that can be leveraged and have large impacts on the underlying crypto.

    If an ETF for ETH does go forward, I have not followed the status of it myself but it could mean some front running and some institutional purchases so it could make ETH go up, much like it moved BTC up so for sure there is a good chance you could make a decent return if you held through the origination of the ETF and then sell and see if it settles in.

    I dont see a huge reason to worry about a big dip due to the ETF, the futures and leverage aspect to magnify a move would be if there was a reason for the ETH to drop and it dropped quite a bit, those instruments could push it down harder and further than it might drop because those ETF and futures owners are not in the crypto markets, they are futures and ETF traders...completely different mindset and objective IMO.

    Reply

    @superbeets

     I think these ETFs are the last thing any crypto purist should want or support because it allows traders, institutions and hedgies into the space and their purpose is not to support the ecosystem and forward the goals for crypto, their objective is to trade and profit as a general narrative.

    The creation of ETFs means I can go and buy IBIT and own the equiv BTC without having to go through the work of setting up accounts, holding and taking the risks of owning crypto, I can trade in and out of it with literally no cost and flip it all day long if I want. I would suggest that the creation of these ETFs will mute whatever pure moves that crypto can make on the upside and could exaggerate moves to the downside due to having futures and instruments that can be leveraged and have large impacts on the underlying crypto.

    If an ETF for ETH does go forward, I have not followed the status of it myself but it could mean some front running and some institutional purchases so it could make ETH go up, much like it moved BTC up so for sure there is a good chance you could make a decent return if you held through the origination of the ETF and then sell and see if it settles in.

    I dont see a huge reason to worry about a big dip due to the ETF, the futures and leverage aspect to magnify a move would be if there was a reason for the ETH to drop and it dropped quite a bit, those instruments could push it down harder and further than it might drop because those ETF and futures owners are not in the crypto markets, they are futures and ETF traders...completely different mindset and objective IMO.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2024 - 9:43 AM ET #107

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     Yeah I’m not a fan of ETF but I do think it brings more people to crypto as a whole.  Once they see their 401k ports start to climb it will enlighten them to the world.  

    The c market is stale today. I have a BUY setup for ETH if it hits 3400 ..then obviously 33, 32 and so on. We will see.  It’s green now but the rest of market is stale.  Usually takes a couple days to flow out of btc and  eth… only ones I bought overnight and today was ponke and turbo. Increased position there.  Need $wolf to go down to 80mcan_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     Yeah I’m not a fan of ETF but I do think it brings more people to crypto as a whole.  Once they see their 401k ports start to climb it will enlighten them to the world.  

    The c market is stale today. I have a BUY setup for ETH if it hits 3400 ..then obviously 33, 32 and so on. We will see.  It’s green now but the rest of market is stale.  Usually takes a couple days to flow out of btc and  eth… only ones I bought overnight and today was ponke and turbo. Increased position there.  Need $wolf to go down to 80mcan_roll_laugh

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2024 - 10:49 AM ET #108

    Some of the little coins have been doing poorly. that BASECTO is down to .0021 this morning and volume down too. Turbo and Ponke also lower. I hope you are either adding or got out before they started going down.

    BTC during market hours keeps bouncing and range trading, that is a decent sign actually.

    Reply

    Some of the little coins have been doing poorly. that BASECTO is down to .0021 this morning and volume down too. Turbo and Ponke also lower. I hope you are either adding or got out before they started going down.

    BTC during market hours keeps bouncing and range trading, that is a decent sign actually.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2024 - 3:48 PM ET #109

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     BaseCTO - I have a profit position in so I just let it go .. I don’t  worry about profit positions too much .. as I stated earlier , it’s hard to tell with new ones but once I see an increase volume and trading I will revisit it.  Nothing loss here

     

    Ponke and Turbo - I absolutely buy these on almost ALL dips if it meets what I want.  I bought 2000 ponke today and 200k turbo today.  I just recently bought the turbo when I got alert of 15% dip.  I love it an_woo.. bought some others too but will just mention these since we have been discussing them   

     

    We will talk about all these in about 2 months  I will have a couple duds I’m sure but it’s no sweat.. trust me it will be well worth the money invested .. also the market will turn by end of week .. maybe not full recovery but enough to take some profit on a few ..

     

    crypto is very up and down.. but you lose ZERO if you don’t sell ..  

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     BaseCTO - I have a profit position in so I just let it go .. I don’t  worry about profit positions too much .. as I stated earlier , it’s hard to tell with new ones but once I see an increase volume and trading I will revisit it.  Nothing loss here

     

    Ponke and Turbo - I absolutely buy these on almost ALL dips if it meets what I want.  I bought 2000 ponke today and 200k turbo today.  I just recently bought the turbo when I got alert of 15% dip.  I love it an_woo.. bought some others too but will just mention these since we have been discussing them   

     

    We will talk about all these in about 2 months  I will have a couple duds I’m sure but it’s no sweat.. trust me it will be well worth the money invested .. also the market will turn by end of week .. maybe not full recovery but enough to take some profit on a few ..

     

    crypto is very up and down.. but you lose ZERO if you don’t sell ..  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2024 - 3:57 PM ET #110

    @wallstreetcappers

     I set watches on a few but haven’t  bought anything yet but waiting for an injection price on :

     

    ANDY (eth)

    CATWIFHAT

     

    those 2 have come on my radar.. just hope I can find a good entry before it’s gets too high.   I kick myself in azz because I had a point with CATWIF when it was 5mMC… just didn’t pull trigger because the community wasn’t there and I’m paying for it now an_beatup..

     

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I set watches on a few but haven’t  bought anything yet but waiting for an injection price on :

     

    ANDY (eth)

    CATWIFHAT

     

    those 2 have come on my radar.. just hope I can find a good entry before it’s gets too high.   I kick myself in azz because I had a point with CATWIF when it was 5mMC… just didn’t pull trigger because the community wasn’t there and I’m paying for it now an_beatup..

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2024 - 4:23 PM ET #111

    Meme coins can go up enormous without the overall market increase .. now as a whole I want BTC and ETH to rise because it brings in the abundance .. there are some coins doing crazy gains..i pretty much stay away from those because it’s a huge gamble. 

    Go to BIRDEYE and you can see the craziness .. I don’t like talking about a lot of those because they are crap BUT there are true gems there too.  I just don’t want to shill coins in this thread. The last thing I want is a non experienced person to get taken because they don’t know what to do.. I talk about some because I’m pretty confident they will do something (nothing is 100%) but go get a glimpse of that mad house bigsmile.. you think I’m bad .. that place is a mad house.. and it will suck you up if you let it..  about 1 and every 100 of those will do big things   That is a true pump and dump..  if you have the inside you can make 100-200k a day off few thousand dollars ..but it’s not worth it IMO.. I will play around sometimes if I’m board but will risk very little .. I’ve had some monsterous gains but have lost just as much   .. 

     

    I have a few wallet addresses I follow hourly.  They are true market movers .. I can see a lot and I base some of my plays off them. 

    Reply

    Meme coins can go up enormous without the overall market increase .. now as a whole I want BTC and ETH to rise because it brings in the abundance .. there are some coins doing crazy gains..i pretty much stay away from those because it’s a huge gamble. 

    Go to BIRDEYE and you can see the craziness .. I don’t like talking about a lot of those because they are crap BUT there are true gems there too.  I just don’t want to shill coins in this thread. The last thing I want is a non experienced person to get taken because they don’t know what to do.. I talk about some because I’m pretty confident they will do something (nothing is 100%) but go get a glimpse of that mad house bigsmile.. you think I’m bad .. that place is a mad house.. and it will suck you up if you let it..  about 1 and every 100 of those will do big things   That is a true pump and dump..  if you have the inside you can make 100-200k a day off few thousand dollars ..but it’s not worth it IMO.. I will play around sometimes if I’m board but will risk very little .. I’ve had some monsterous gains but have lost just as much   .. 

     

    I have a few wallet addresses I follow hourly.  They are true market movers .. I can see a lot and I base some of my plays off them. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2024 - 7:07 PM ET #112

    Oh I am sure that place is like the pink sheets forums back in the early 2000 era...just a bunch of young dudes trying to pump their coins so they can sell out on the move. If you follow those kind of message boards they can alter your thinking and mess things up easy. I wont say details but I followed a stock discord channel, probably one of the biggest out there at the time and there were whale pumpers there, I made some bad choices based on belonging to that discord even with my usual hesitancy and caution. A few of the pumpers got put in jail a few years ago and rightly so, they were pumping to the large group while coordinating in private to sell into their pumps AND a few of them got caught being paid by some companies to pump their stock.

    I tend to run away from mania, its always the sign of excess and eventual pain.

    Reply

    Oh I am sure that place is like the pink sheets forums back in the early 2000 era...just a bunch of young dudes trying to pump their coins so they can sell out on the move. If you follow those kind of message boards they can alter your thinking and mess things up easy. I wont say details but I followed a stock discord channel, probably one of the biggest out there at the time and there were whale pumpers there, I made some bad choices based on belonging to that discord even with my usual hesitancy and caution. A few of the pumpers got put in jail a few years ago and rightly so, they were pumping to the large group while coordinating in private to sell into their pumps AND a few of them got caught being paid by some companies to pump their stock.

    I tend to run away from mania, its always the sign of excess and eventual pain.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2024 - 9:59 AM ET #113

    new_cool

     

     

    All dip positions yesterday are green..  let’s we where it goes.  

    Reply

    new_cool

     

     

    All dip positions yesterday are green..  let’s we where it goes.  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2024 - 10:00 AM ET #114

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    I have a strange feeling that LANDWOLF on Solana is about to hit hard.. this one has been consolidating at the 80m cap for days now. Having great volume sell/buy ratio… could be wrong but that’s usually the way it works.. we will see     rememeber these are meme coins.. and I’m not a financial advisor .. do your research

     

    $WOLF

     

     

    an_wink

     

    DO NOT SLEEP on this …an_light

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    I have a strange feeling that LANDWOLF on Solana is about to hit hard.. this one has been consolidating at the 80m cap for days now. Having great volume sell/buy ratio… could be wrong but that’s usually the way it works.. we will see     rememeber these are meme coins.. and I’m not a financial advisor .. do your research

     

    $WOLF

     

     

    an_wink

     

    DO NOT SLEEP on this …an_light

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2024 - 10:06 AM ET #115

    $WOLF

     

    its still early in the journey.. don’t let the 100-120mc scare u..  but there “may” be better get in positions in the coming days/weeks.  But IMO once this hits 200mc there will be no stopping the train…still 50% off ATH..  

     

    DYOResearch

    Reply

    $WOLF

     

    its still early in the journey.. don’t let the 100-120mc scare u..  but there “may” be better get in positions in the coming days/weeks.  But IMO once this hits 200mc there will be no stopping the train…still 50% off ATH..  

     

    DYOResearch

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2024 - 10:27 AM ET #116

    FYI

    Do not let MEME coins scare u.  Trust me , I hated them when they first blasted in scene ( besides doge/shib) but you have to adapt with the times. Just like with everything else in life , you have to adapt with the times ..  

     

    At the current time , this is where the money is at.  I’ve had to diversify my portfolios to include them. So I’ve made them half of what I hold but the money is CRAZY. Can’t deny them. The money that I’ve made off them is sometimes not believable .. 

    If you missed the BTC boom, these are the catch up… BUT make sure you do your research and find the right ones.  I don’t want to sound like a broken record but check a million times before buying into a coin..make sure liquid is there, make sure social media is there , check DEVs then DCA into the projects.  It can change your life ..

    The most important thing about MEME coins is do NOT become attached to them..until u become experienced in it , pull your initial investment out once it gets back and ride profits .. I’m sure some crypto old timers hate me saying that but it needs to be said to people who first start out.  Once you have knowledge of it then you can let things ride more and more ..

     

    Crypto is awesome and it can change your life !!! You determine if it’s for the bad or good . Don’t let someone else determine that by listening to them

    Reply

    FYI

    Do not let MEME coins scare u.  Trust me , I hated them when they first blasted in scene ( besides doge/shib) but you have to adapt with the times. Just like with everything else in life , you have to adapt with the times ..  

     

    At the current time , this is where the money is at.  I’ve had to diversify my portfolios to include them. So I’ve made them half of what I hold but the money is CRAZY. Can’t deny them. The money that I’ve made off them is sometimes not believable .. 

    If you missed the BTC boom, these are the catch up… BUT make sure you do your research and find the right ones.  I don’t want to sound like a broken record but check a million times before buying into a coin..make sure liquid is there, make sure social media is there , check DEVs then DCA into the projects.  It can change your life ..

    The most important thing about MEME coins is do NOT become attached to them..until u become experienced in it , pull your initial investment out once it gets back and ride profits .. I’m sure some crypto old timers hate me saying that but it needs to be said to people who first start out.  Once you have knowledge of it then you can let things ride more and more ..

     

    Crypto is awesome and it can change your life !!! You determine if it’s for the bad or good . Don’t let someone else determine that by listening to them

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 9:59 AM ET #117

    Been on vacation !!! Hated coming back to real world bigsmile

     

    Anyhow started adding back to BTC , ETH and  SOL today..I’ve been buying a bunch of MEMEs lately so have a nice position in those.  Now going to stockpile the big ones until :

    BTC reaches 70k

    ETH reaches 3500

    SOL reaches 200

    may only have a day or two to stockpile but who knows ..?an_wink

    once they hit those then will pull back out and buy dips in ALTs again. 

    PEPE, PONKE, PEI PEI , TURBO and WOLF on SOL are all keeping their ground   ..an_wink  retracing some but solid 



    Got a good feeling we will see some increases pretty soon.  Charts are priming and ready.  Buckle up an_cheers

     

     

     

     

     

     

    not financial advice

     

    Reply

    Been on vacation !!! Hated coming back to real world bigsmile

     

    Anyhow started adding back to BTC , ETH and  SOL today..I’ve been buying a bunch of MEMEs lately so have a nice position in those.  Now going to stockpile the big ones until :

    BTC reaches 70k

    ETH reaches 3500

    SOL reaches 200

    may only have a day or two to stockpile but who knows ..?an_wink

    once they hit those then will pull back out and buy dips in ALTs again. 

    PEPE, PONKE, PEI PEI , TURBO and WOLF on SOL are all keeping their ground   ..an_wink  retracing some but solid 



    Got a good feeling we will see some increases pretty soon.  Charts are priming and ready.  Buckle up an_cheers

     

     

     

     

     

     

    not financial advice

     

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 5:46 PM ET #118

    Market did not like the FED jawboning statement today, initially it bumped and then dumped. Gotta think that the ripple on the micros will continue as BTC seems determined to go back to that 60-62k area again. We have another month before a catalyst for sentiment change it will probably be tough to rally BTC until there is a cat.

     

    Reply

    Market did not like the FED jawboning statement today, initially it bumped and then dumped. Gotta think that the ripple on the micros will continue as BTC seems determined to go back to that 60-62k area again. We have another month before a catalyst for sentiment change it will probably be tough to rally BTC until there is a cat.

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2024 - 12:19 AM ET #119

    @wallstreetcappers

     Yeah that’s the way it always is..hence the reason I mentioned about stockpiling the “big” alts even before this meeting..this will be your best time to buy at a discount before those go up ( past my target but other people have a different target ) and then you have a day or two then the memes/alt start pumping..obviously Im not a guru but I do know tendencies ..keep my positions in the memes and will trade when it goes back up in a few days .. I hate the saying “sell the news” but crypto has a history of selling off on “good news” . Todays meeting wasn’t really good news but it gave “hope” for Sept..

     

    most decisions I make are on historical data.. I will say this because i honestly try to help people out but also follow the rules of the site .. I can’t post outside links or sites so it’s hard to really get deep into it..so I try to keep things very “safe”. The coins I post , besides the occasional crazy buy and dump, are “safe”.. I do a ton outside of what i post , some very good and some not so good but I know when to pull the plug on a loss..

    Search : NANSEN AI then navigate through the site .. ( I don’t want to post a link ) you can see a ton of historical data.. it’s pretty good .. there are better places but this is user friendly so I hope some new crypto users will see this and use it to help them an_wink.. AGAIN it doesn’t guarantee anything because like I’ve said before , ETFs have changed the game.. influx of memes has changed the game BUT history is history and it usually replays itself and most smart money has it happening again with a thunder , pretty soon…

     

    take a look at Nansen .. search through it ..with your background , you will understand and like it IMO

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Yeah that’s the way it always is..hence the reason I mentioned about stockpiling the “big” alts even before this meeting..this will be your best time to buy at a discount before those go up ( past my target but other people have a different target ) and then you have a day or two then the memes/alt start pumping..obviously Im not a guru but I do know tendencies ..keep my positions in the memes and will trade when it goes back up in a few days .. I hate the saying “sell the news” but crypto has a history of selling off on “good news” . Todays meeting wasn’t really good news but it gave “hope” for Sept..

     

    most decisions I make are on historical data.. I will say this because i honestly try to help people out but also follow the rules of the site .. I can’t post outside links or sites so it’s hard to really get deep into it..so I try to keep things very “safe”. The coins I post , besides the occasional crazy buy and dump, are “safe”.. I do a ton outside of what i post , some very good and some not so good but I know when to pull the plug on a loss..

    Search : NANSEN AI then navigate through the site .. ( I don’t want to post a link ) you can see a ton of historical data.. it’s pretty good .. there are better places but this is user friendly so I hope some new crypto users will see this and use it to help them an_wink.. AGAIN it doesn’t guarantee anything because like I’ve said before , ETFs have changed the game.. influx of memes has changed the game BUT history is history and it usually replays itself and most smart money has it happening again with a thunder , pretty soon…

     

    take a look at Nansen .. search through it ..with your background , you will understand and like it IMO

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2024 - 10:21 AM ET #120

    I dont think the FED will cut in Sept unless there is some shock that happens before then or inflation numbers dump hard and I guess i dont see that happening in the data that fast.

    I think inflation is cooling but it isnt dying so the FED will want to see how low and how quickly it drops before making a move.

    Reply

    I dont think the FED will cut in Sept unless there is some shock that happens before then or inflation numbers dump hard and I guess i dont see that happening in the data that fast.

    I think inflation is cooling but it isnt dying so the FED will want to see how low and how quickly it drops before making a move.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2024 - 2:07 PM ET #121

    Did some stock nibbling today, my thoughts on BTC happened faster with this drop in the markets. If IBIT goes under 34 I will go back in again and give it another run. I took profits when we were discussing a few days back and I didnt think BTC would reverse so fast.

    Reply

    Did some stock nibbling today, my thoughts on BTC happened faster with this drop in the markets. If IBIT goes under 34 I will go back in again and give it another run. I took profits when we were discussing a few days back and I didnt think BTC would reverse so fast.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2024 - 3:15 PM ET #122

    @wallstreetcappers

     I love and hate it.  I love the fact I get to buy more but hate the fact that “new” people will be scared off.  I’ve seen this so many times is has ZERO affect on me.  Of course , I watch a couple of my projects but the ups come with the downs.  U never lose if you don’t sell ..I have so much usdc and tether ready for days like these an_roll_laugh.. everyone will be happy again in several days.  I’m tracking it and I think if we can maintain this level we will be fine if not we could see that 58-59 range which is even better for buyers.  Just sucks for the newbie who will think it’s a joke.  It’s called patience and do not look at your wallets.  Crypto is attracting more and more people.. and will as  there is more mass adoption.. that’s why it’s so important to be in the right projects. 

    as for interest rate.. I’m leaning more to them lowering it.  Election year they will want to be the “hero”..it’s a double edge sword.  They help for investing but will hurt the deficit for the upcoming administration.  

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I love and hate it.  I love the fact I get to buy more but hate the fact that “new” people will be scared off.  I’ve seen this so many times is has ZERO affect on me.  Of course , I watch a couple of my projects but the ups come with the downs.  U never lose if you don’t sell ..I have so much usdc and tether ready for days like these an_roll_laugh.. everyone will be happy again in several days.  I’m tracking it and I think if we can maintain this level we will be fine if not we could see that 58-59 range which is even better for buyers.  Just sucks for the newbie who will think it’s a joke.  It’s called patience and do not look at your wallets.  Crypto is attracting more and more people.. and will as  there is more mass adoption.. that’s why it’s so important to be in the right projects. 

    as for interest rate.. I’m leaning more to them lowering it.  Election year they will want to be the “hero”..it’s a double edge sword.  They help for investing but will hurt the deficit for the upcoming administration.  

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2024 - 3:29 PM ET #123

    Powell is going to err on the extreme side of caution IMO because he knows that lowering rates too early could easily fuel inflation and risk asset bubbles.

    What is kind of scary about the stock markets is there are several names that are so so so expensive even with a drop this week, some of these are in reality 50-75% overvalued based on financial ratios. So people are shocked that NVDA actually dropped but long term fair value is probably 30 bucks...

    Reply

    Powell is going to err on the extreme side of caution IMO because he knows that lowering rates too early could easily fuel inflation and risk asset bubbles.

    What is kind of scary about the stock markets is there are several names that are so so so expensive even with a drop this week, some of these are in reality 50-75% overvalued based on financial ratios. So people are shocked that NVDA actually dropped but long term fair value is probably 30 bucks...

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2024 - 8:03 PM ET #124

    @wallstreetcappers

     You got me on the  stock info.. no doubt I’m a lame when it comes to stock.  I buy stock but it’s for my kids .. I purchase Apple, Tesla , Amazon, Texas Instr so I know I lose money by not knowing it’s just I don’t want to mix it up with crypto. Two totally different mindsets.  They have crypto ports too but I’m more into those.  I’ve done $100 a month per kid for years in stock and just kept it that way because I’m not big into it , actually has a sweet return ..I will give them that and the BTC and ETH I have for them when they get out of school. My youngest got a football scholarship ( as long as he stays healthy and straight and narrow )  that helps out tremendously. ?? you remember me talking to you years ago about them well my youngest is 6’5 310lbs now .. it’s crazy .. he is taller than me finally..only 16 ..but stocks are foreign to me.. I’m willing to throw some money in some but just don’t want to research too much an_happybounce

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     You got me on the  stock info.. no doubt I’m a lame when it comes to stock.  I buy stock but it’s for my kids .. I purchase Apple, Tesla , Amazon, Texas Instr so I know I lose money by not knowing it’s just I don’t want to mix it up with crypto. Two totally different mindsets.  They have crypto ports too but I’m more into those.  I’ve done $100 a month per kid for years in stock and just kept it that way because I’m not big into it , actually has a sweet return ..I will give them that and the BTC and ETH I have for them when they get out of school. My youngest got a football scholarship ( as long as he stays healthy and straight and narrow )  that helps out tremendously. ?? you remember me talking to you years ago about them well my youngest is 6’5 310lbs now .. it’s crazy .. he is taller than me finally..only 16 ..but stocks are foreign to me.. I’m willing to throw some money in some but just don’t want to research too much an_happybounce

     
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2024 - 8:47 PM ET #125

    I think we are old geezers now, my kiddo just finished two major bach degree and is starting a masters program in a month.

    Dont sleep on TSLA, its a stock I think is extremely overvalued, fair value is similar i would say sub 50...they are selling cars but Elon is creating a house of cards..their infrastructure for servicing cars is a joke, he makes grandiose promises that he never keeps and gravity will catch up to that company at some point. I dont see how his claims of self driving taxi Teslas and all that crap will ever come to fruition, his promise of 100k semis by 2024 missed by about 95k lol he is such a clown.

    6'5 310? Holy crap for a high school kid going into college that is nuts! I am sure you are very proud. What position does he play, DL or OL?

    Reply

    I think we are old geezers now, my kiddo just finished two major bach degree and is starting a masters program in a month.

    Dont sleep on TSLA, its a stock I think is extremely overvalued, fair value is similar i would say sub 50...they are selling cars but Elon is creating a house of cards..their infrastructure for servicing cars is a joke, he makes grandiose promises that he never keeps and gravity will catch up to that company at some point. I dont see how his claims of self driving taxi Teslas and all that crap will ever come to fruition, his promise of 100k semis by 2024 missed by about 95k lol he is such a clown.

    6'5 310? Holy crap for a high school kid going into college that is nuts! I am sure you are very proud. What position does he play, DL or OL?

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 567 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,849
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,593
    • MLB Playoffs 16,789
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,143
    • PART DEUX 129
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,393
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,233
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.