• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    «First Previous 234 ... 232425 Next Last»
    superbeets
    trainwreck66
    Quaffer
    wallstreetcappers
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    «First Previous 234 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2024 - 8:16 AM ET #26

    BTC and ETH holding somewhat strong ..rest of market is taking a hit.   It will prob stay in red for a little longer.  Happens all the time.. I’m sure it will get worse before better but nobody knows.   

    this is a buyers market .. all the buys ive made last few days are still in red but im cool with it .. it will pay off in long run. I’m just going to continue buying the big ones and hold.  

    As I  stated , this is reason I don’t listen to all the Twitter verse and buy into the hype of all these coins that come out daily.  I preach do your own thing because I lost a few years back feeding into the hype..you will hear all the “paid” advertisements yapping and yapping about 100x and 1000x , well it could be true but the majority are not.  If you have the means to buy now then do it , if not then save money up and wait for a good “position” to enter.  Buy a good dip ( down turn like now ) and just sit back..But do not listen to the “next big thing “.. the next thing that turn market around.  This downturn is part of it, it could turn around any hour or any day.  

    Reply

    BTC and ETH holding somewhat strong ..rest of market is taking a hit.   It will prob stay in red for a little longer.  Happens all the time.. I’m sure it will get worse before better but nobody knows.   

    this is a buyers market .. all the buys ive made last few days are still in red but im cool with it .. it will pay off in long run. I’m just going to continue buying the big ones and hold.  

    As I  stated , this is reason I don’t listen to all the Twitter verse and buy into the hype of all these coins that come out daily.  I preach do your own thing because I lost a few years back feeding into the hype..you will hear all the “paid” advertisements yapping and yapping about 100x and 1000x , well it could be true but the majority are not.  If you have the means to buy now then do it , if not then save money up and wait for a good “position” to enter.  Buy a good dip ( down turn like now ) and just sit back..But do not listen to the “next big thing “.. the next thing that turn market around.  This downturn is part of it, it could turn around any hour or any day.  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2024 - 12:40 PM ET #27

    I love me some KARRAT ‘s an_dance

     

    Standing strong !!!  In the crazy world of crypto today. 

    Don’t be afraid of BZZ either.   SWARM (eth)..  just a heads up

     

    im not going to throw around different cryptos daily because I’m not a financial advisor by any means but let’s just say some FYIsan_roll_laugh

     

     

    this post will still be up in a year from now .. just remember that 

     

    K - .73

    S - .59

    Reply

    I love me some KARRAT ‘s an_dance

     

    Standing strong !!!  In the crazy world of crypto today. 

    Don’t be afraid of BZZ either.   SWARM (eth)..  just a heads up

     

    im not going to throw around different cryptos daily because I’m not a financial advisor by any means but let’s just say some FYIsan_roll_laugh

     

     

    this post will still be up in a year from now .. just remember that 

     

    K - .73

    S - .59

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2024 - 10:21 PM ET #28

    MAGA ( TRUMP ) is down to the $8.55 range. I never got into it because it was moving hard past a good buy point for myself .. when I got interested in it , the price was about $13

     

     going to do a small position  @$200 and see where it goes.. if it goes down more then I may buy more w/ a larger entry   .. if it loses then no sweat ..

     

    the coin lost a bunch when the “speculation” of an official coin came out IMO..  pretty sure it was all BS but nobody knows for sure. Almost certain it was fake news

     

    And NO this is NOT a political thing.. both candidates we are stuck with are clowns .. I care about green not political crap.. truth is TRUMP related coins are hot and will continue up until election.  I was just late to the party because I didn’t want to get involved w/politics but I’m going to set that aside for the greater “GREEN”an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    MAGA ( TRUMP ) is down to the $8.55 range. I never got into it because it was moving hard past a good buy point for myself .. when I got interested in it , the price was about $13

     

     going to do a small position  @$200 and see where it goes.. if it goes down more then I may buy more w/ a larger entry   .. if it loses then no sweat ..

     

    the coin lost a bunch when the “speculation” of an official coin came out IMO..  pretty sure it was all BS but nobody knows for sure. Almost certain it was fake news

     

    And NO this is NOT a political thing.. both candidates we are stuck with are clowns .. I care about green not political crap.. truth is TRUMP related coins are hot and will continue up until election.  I was just late to the party because I didn’t want to get involved w/politics but I’m going to set that aside for the greater “GREEN”an_roll_laugh

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2024 - 10:30 PM ET #29

    @superbeets

     peace_5

    Reply

    @superbeets

     peace_5

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2024 - 11:35 PM ET #30

    @trainwreck66

     an_cheers

    Reply

    @trainwreck66

     an_cheers

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2024 - 11:39 PM ET #31

    AVAX

     

     

    Keep an eye on it..  I have quite a bit and slowly accumulating more. Down 50-60%.. it “could” hit $20 but will not stay there for long.  It will get eaten up quick if it does.  Think it’s around $26 right now.  Dancing around the resistance 

     

    this is a long term IMO.. wouldn’t be surprised to see a 2x or 3x later this year or early next.  Could be higher an_2drinks

    Reply

    AVAX

     

     

    Keep an eye on it..  I have quite a bit and slowly accumulating more. Down 50-60%.. it “could” hit $20 but will not stay there for long.  It will get eaten up quick if it does.  Think it’s around $26 right now.  Dancing around the resistance 

     

    this is a long term IMO.. wouldn’t be surprised to see a 2x or 3x later this year or early next.  Could be higher an_2drinks

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2024 - 9:08 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    MAGA ( TRUMP ) is down to the $8.55 range. I never got into it because it was moving hard past a good buy point for myself .. when I got interested in it , the price was about $13    going to do a small position  @$200 and see where it goes.. if it goes down more then I may buy more w/ a larger entry   .. if it loses then no sweat ..   the coin lost a bunch when the “speculation” of an official coin came out IMO..  pretty sure it was all BS but nobody knows for sure. Almost certain it was fake news   And NO this is NOT a political thing.. both candidates we are stuck with are clowns .. I care about green not political crap.. truth is TRUMP related coins are hot and will continue up until election.  I was just late to the party because I didn’t want to get involved w/politics but I’m going to set that aside for the greater “GREEN”

     

    I got what I wanted .. got in larger @ $8.15.. will see where it goes 

     

    Again.. I’m not a financial advisor, this is what works for ME

     

    Good Luckan_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    MAGA ( TRUMP ) is down to the $8.55 range. I never got into it because it was moving hard past a good buy point for myself .. when I got interested in it , the price was about $13    going to do a small position  @$200 and see where it goes.. if it goes down more then I may buy more w/ a larger entry   .. if it loses then no sweat ..   the coin lost a bunch when the “speculation” of an official coin came out IMO..  pretty sure it was all BS but nobody knows for sure. Almost certain it was fake news   And NO this is NOT a political thing.. both candidates we are stuck with are clowns .. I care about green not political crap.. truth is TRUMP related coins are hot and will continue up until election.  I was just late to the party because I didn’t want to get involved w/politics but I’m going to set that aside for the greater “GREEN”

     

    I got what I wanted .. got in larger @ $8.15.. will see where it goes 

     

    Again.. I’m not a financial advisor, this is what works for ME

     

    Good Luckan_cheers

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2024 - 7:12 PM ET #33

    Market starting to act better.  Still a good time to buy an_cheers.. we may be slow for a little bit longer but when it comes , buckle up and enjoy the ride !!!

    Reply

    Market starting to act better.  Still a good time to buy an_cheers.. we may be slow for a little bit longer but when it comes , buckle up and enjoy the ride !!!

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2024 - 8:46 PM ET #34

    Want to see a crazy rise in a ETH coin

     

     

    30000% increase today NOT A TYPOan_roll_laugh.. crazy stuff like this happens all the time but usually in Solana ( and I love SOL ) and I will not post those because the chances of rug pulls are crazy BUT this is one I got into today.  I got in around the $1 range. Now at $2.29

    i bought me a 100 coins to see where it goes.. this is short term for me unless it hits mainstream… ( so I could sale very quickly and I may do that soon to lock in my initial investment and just free ride) 

    This one seems to have a good telegram and Twitter so will closely monitor to see if I want to invest any real money.. again it’s a meme so anything can happen 

     


    I’m not a financial advisor so do NOT blind follow me.. my opinion only… just pointing out an option.. follow it on dex screener

     

    I find coins like this all the time and will occasionally share if I feel they are not rug pulls  

     

    $INU   InuKoroshi

    Reply

    Want to see a crazy rise in a ETH coin

     

     

    30000% increase today NOT A TYPOan_roll_laugh.. crazy stuff like this happens all the time but usually in Solana ( and I love SOL ) and I will not post those because the chances of rug pulls are crazy BUT this is one I got into today.  I got in around the $1 range. Now at $2.29

    i bought me a 100 coins to see where it goes.. this is short term for me unless it hits mainstream… ( so I could sale very quickly and I may do that soon to lock in my initial investment and just free ride) 

    This one seems to have a good telegram and Twitter so will closely monitor to see if I want to invest any real money.. again it’s a meme so anything can happen 

     


    I’m not a financial advisor so do NOT blind follow me.. my opinion only… just pointing out an option.. follow it on dex screener

     

    I find coins like this all the time and will occasionally share if I feel they are not rug pulls  

     

    $INU   InuKoroshi

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2024 - 9:22 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Want to see a crazy rise in a ETH coin     30000% increase today NOT A TYPO.. crazy stuff like this happens all the time but usually in Solana ( and I love SOL ) and I will not post those because the chances of rug pulls are crazy BUT this is one I got into today.  I got in around the $1 range. Now at $2.29 i bought me a 100 coins to see where it goes.. this is short term for me unless it hits mainstream… ( so I could sale very quickly and I may do that soon to lock in my initial investment and just free ride)  This one seems to have a good telegram and Twitter so will closely monitor to see if I want to invest any real money.. again it’s a meme so anything can happen    I’m not a financial advisor so do NOT blind follow me.. my opinion only… just pointing out an option.. follow it on dex screener   I find coins like this all the time and will occasionally share if I feel they are not rug pulls     $INU   InuKoroshi

     

     

     

    Now at $2.42..I’m selling my initial investment and will ride profit off gains. Again as stated earlier , will invest in if this gains traction.  I’m not worried about sell off and sideways action as almost ALL coins go up and down , I’m looking for community involvement ..and then wait for dip then hammer bigsmile

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Want to see a crazy rise in a ETH coin     30000% increase today NOT A TYPO.. crazy stuff like this happens all the time but usually in Solana ( and I love SOL ) and I will not post those because the chances of rug pulls are crazy BUT this is one I got into today.  I got in around the $1 range. Now at $2.29 i bought me a 100 coins to see where it goes.. this is short term for me unless it hits mainstream… ( so I could sale very quickly and I may do that soon to lock in my initial investment and just free ride)  This one seems to have a good telegram and Twitter so will closely monitor to see if I want to invest any real money.. again it’s a meme so anything can happen    I’m not a financial advisor so do NOT blind follow me.. my opinion only… just pointing out an option.. follow it on dex screener   I find coins like this all the time and will occasionally share if I feel they are not rug pulls     $INU   InuKoroshi

     

     

     

    Now at $2.42..I’m selling my initial investment and will ride profit off gains. Again as stated earlier , will invest in if this gains traction.  I’m not worried about sell off and sideways action as almost ALL coins go up and down , I’m looking for community involvement ..and then wait for dip then hammer bigsmile

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2024 - 10:06 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Want to see a crazy rise in a ETH coin     30000% increase today NOT A TYPO.. crazy stuff like this happens all the time but usually in Solana ( and I love SOL ) and I will not post those because the chances of rug pulls are crazy BUT this is one I got into today.  I got in around the $1 range. Now at $2.29 i bought me a 100 coins to see where it goes.. this is short term for me unless it hits mainstream… ( so I could sale very quickly and I may do that soon to lock in my initial investment and just free ride)  This one seems to have a good telegram and Twitter so will closely monitor to see if I want to invest any real money.. again it’s a meme so anything can happen    I’m not a financial advisor so do NOT blind follow me.. my opinion only… just pointing out an option.. follow it on dex screener   I find coins like this all the time and will occasionally share if I feel they are not rug pulls     $INU   InuKoroshi       Now at $2.42..I’m selling my initial investment and will ride profit off gains. Again as stated earlier , will invest in if this gains traction.  I’m not worried about sell off and sideways action as almost ALL coins go up and down , I’m looking for community involvement ..and then wait for dip then hammer

     

    up to $2.82an_speechless… yeah was probably not smart to sell initial investment but I always like to free ride on “meme” coins.  This one is doing well.  It will come down , but when ??

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Want to see a crazy rise in a ETH coin     30000% increase today NOT A TYPO.. crazy stuff like this happens all the time but usually in Solana ( and I love SOL ) and I will not post those because the chances of rug pulls are crazy BUT this is one I got into today.  I got in around the $1 range. Now at $2.29 i bought me a 100 coins to see where it goes.. this is short term for me unless it hits mainstream… ( so I could sale very quickly and I may do that soon to lock in my initial investment and just free ride)  This one seems to have a good telegram and Twitter so will closely monitor to see if I want to invest any real money.. again it’s a meme so anything can happen    I’m not a financial advisor so do NOT blind follow me.. my opinion only… just pointing out an option.. follow it on dex screener   I find coins like this all the time and will occasionally share if I feel they are not rug pulls     $INU   InuKoroshi       Now at $2.42..I’m selling my initial investment and will ride profit off gains. Again as stated earlier , will invest in if this gains traction.  I’m not worried about sell off and sideways action as almost ALL coins go up and down , I’m looking for community involvement ..and then wait for dip then hammer

     

    up to $2.82an_speechless… yeah was probably not smart to sell initial investment but I always like to free ride on “meme” coins.  This one is doing well.  It will come down , but when ??

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2024 - 10:59 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Want to see a crazy rise in a ETH coin     30000% increase today NOT A TYPO.. crazy stuff like this happens all the time but usually in Solana ( and I love SOL ) and I will not post those because the chances of rug pulls are crazy BUT this is one I got into today.  I got in around the $1 range. Now at $2.29 i bought me a 100 coins to see where it goes.. this is short term for me unless it hits mainstream… ( so I could sale very quickly and I may do that soon to lock in my initial investment and just free ride)  This one seems to have a good telegram and Twitter so will closely monitor to see if I want to invest any real money.. again it’s a meme so anything can happen    I’m not a financial advisor so do NOT blind follow me.. my opinion only… just pointing out an option.. follow it on dex screener   I find coins like this all the time and will occasionally share if I feel they are not rug pulls     $INU   InuKoroshi       Now at $2.42..I’m selling my initial investment and will ride profit off gains. Again as stated earlier , will invest in if this gains traction.  I’m not worried about sell off and sideways action as almost ALL coins go up and down , I’m looking for community involvement ..and then wait for dip then hammer   up to $2.82… yeah was probably not smart to sell initial investment but I always like to free ride on “meme” coins.  This one is doing well.  It will come down , but when ??

     

     

    $3.15 now an_speak

     

    to think this all started at  0.07

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Want to see a crazy rise in a ETH coin     30000% increase today NOT A TYPO.. crazy stuff like this happens all the time but usually in Solana ( and I love SOL ) and I will not post those because the chances of rug pulls are crazy BUT this is one I got into today.  I got in around the $1 range. Now at $2.29 i bought me a 100 coins to see where it goes.. this is short term for me unless it hits mainstream… ( so I could sale very quickly and I may do that soon to lock in my initial investment and just free ride)  This one seems to have a good telegram and Twitter so will closely monitor to see if I want to invest any real money.. again it’s a meme so anything can happen    I’m not a financial advisor so do NOT blind follow me.. my opinion only… just pointing out an option.. follow it on dex screener   I find coins like this all the time and will occasionally share if I feel they are not rug pulls     $INU   InuKoroshi       Now at $2.42..I’m selling my initial investment and will ride profit off gains. Again as stated earlier , will invest in if this gains traction.  I’m not worried about sell off and sideways action as almost ALL coins go up and down , I’m looking for community involvement ..and then wait for dip then hammer   up to $2.82… yeah was probably not smart to sell initial investment but I always like to free ride on “meme” coins.  This one is doing well.  It will come down , but when ??

     

     

    $3.15 now an_speak

     

    to think this all started at  0.07

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2024 - 11:17 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Want to see a crazy rise in a ETH coin     30000% increase today NOT A TYPO.. crazy stuff like this happens all the time but usually in Solana ( and I love SOL ) and I will not post those because the chances of rug pulls are crazy BUT this is one I got into today.  I got in around the $1 range. Now at $2.29 i bought me a 100 coins to see where it goes.. this is short term for me unless it hits mainstream… ( so I could sale very quickly and I may do that soon to lock in my initial investment and just free ride)  This one seems to have a good telegram and Twitter so will closely monitor to see if I want to invest any real money.. again it’s a meme so anything can happen    I’m not a financial advisor so do NOT blind follow me.. my opinion only… just pointing out an option.. follow it on dex screener   I find coins like this all the time and will occasionally share if I feel they are not rug pulls     $INU   InuKoroshi       Now at $2.42..I’m selling my initial investment and will ride profit off gains. Again as stated earlier , will invest in if this gains traction.  I’m not worried about sell off and sideways action as almost ALL coins go up and down , I’m looking for community involvement ..and then wait for dip then hammer   up to $2.82… yeah was probably not smart to sell initial investment but I always like to free ride on “meme” coins.  This one is doing well.  It will come down , but when ??     $3.15 now    to think this all started at  0.07

     

    im fixing to make a large investment and then get out but keep my free ride going 

     

    see where it goes at $3.29 now 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Want to see a crazy rise in a ETH coin     30000% increase today NOT A TYPO.. crazy stuff like this happens all the time but usually in Solana ( and I love SOL ) and I will not post those because the chances of rug pulls are crazy BUT this is one I got into today.  I got in around the $1 range. Now at $2.29 i bought me a 100 coins to see where it goes.. this is short term for me unless it hits mainstream… ( so I could sale very quickly and I may do that soon to lock in my initial investment and just free ride)  This one seems to have a good telegram and Twitter so will closely monitor to see if I want to invest any real money.. again it’s a meme so anything can happen    I’m not a financial advisor so do NOT blind follow me.. my opinion only… just pointing out an option.. follow it on dex screener   I find coins like this all the time and will occasionally share if I feel they are not rug pulls     $INU   InuKoroshi       Now at $2.42..I’m selling my initial investment and will ride profit off gains. Again as stated earlier , will invest in if this gains traction.  I’m not worried about sell off and sideways action as almost ALL coins go up and down , I’m looking for community involvement ..and then wait for dip then hammer   up to $2.82… yeah was probably not smart to sell initial investment but I always like to free ride on “meme” coins.  This one is doing well.  It will come down , but when ??     $3.15 now    to think this all started at  0.07

     

    im fixing to make a large investment and then get out but keep my free ride going 

     

    see where it goes at $3.29 now 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2024 - 11:40 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Want to see a crazy rise in a ETH coin     30000% increase today NOT A TYPO.. crazy stuff like this happens all the time but usually in Solana ( and I love SOL ) and I will not post those because the chances of rug pulls are crazy BUT this is one I got into today.  I got in around the $1 range. Now at $2.29 i bought me a 100 coins to see where it goes.. this is short term for me unless it hits mainstream… ( so I could sale very quickly and I may do that soon to lock in my initial investment and just free ride)  This one seems to have a good telegram and Twitter so will closely monitor to see if I want to invest any real money.. again it’s a meme so anything can happen    I’m not a financial advisor so do NOT blind follow me.. my opinion only… just pointing out an option.. follow it on dex screener   I find coins like this all the time and will occasionally share if I feel they are not rug pulls     $INU   InuKoroshi       Now at $2.42..I’m selling my initial investment and will ride profit off gains. Again as stated earlier , will invest in if this gains traction.  I’m not worried about sell off and sideways action as almost ALL coins go up and down , I’m looking for community involvement ..and then wait for dip then hammer   up to $2.82… yeah was probably not smart to sell initial investment but I always like to free ride on “meme” coins.  This one is doing well.  It will come down , but when ??     $3.15 now    to think this all started at  0.07   im fixing to make a large investment and then get out but keep my free ride going    see where it goes at $3.29 now

     

    $4.08 an_happydude

     

    im out with large investment. Sticking free ride out.. this may go down overnight once people take their profits but its staying strong a lot better than what I thought.. good night peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: Want to see a crazy rise in a ETH coin     30000% increase today NOT A TYPO.. crazy stuff like this happens all the time but usually in Solana ( and I love SOL ) and I will not post those because the chances of rug pulls are crazy BUT this is one I got into today.  I got in around the $1 range. Now at $2.29 i bought me a 100 coins to see where it goes.. this is short term for me unless it hits mainstream… ( so I could sale very quickly and I may do that soon to lock in my initial investment and just free ride)  This one seems to have a good telegram and Twitter so will closely monitor to see if I want to invest any real money.. again it’s a meme so anything can happen    I’m not a financial advisor so do NOT blind follow me.. my opinion only… just pointing out an option.. follow it on dex screener   I find coins like this all the time and will occasionally share if I feel they are not rug pulls     $INU   InuKoroshi       Now at $2.42..I’m selling my initial investment and will ride profit off gains. Again as stated earlier , will invest in if this gains traction.  I’m not worried about sell off and sideways action as almost ALL coins go up and down , I’m looking for community involvement ..and then wait for dip then hammer   up to $2.82… yeah was probably not smart to sell initial investment but I always like to free ride on “meme” coins.  This one is doing well.  It will come down , but when ??     $3.15 now    to think this all started at  0.07   im fixing to make a large investment and then get out but keep my free ride going    see where it goes at $3.29 now

     

    $4.08 an_happydude

     

    im out with large investment. Sticking free ride out.. this may go down overnight once people take their profits but its staying strong a lot better than what I thought.. good night peace_5

     
    Quaffer
    Quaffer
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 975
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2024 - 4:20 PM ET #40

    @superbeets

     what crypto broker do you use to trade these small coins? 

    Moneyline Dawg
    Reply

    @superbeets

     what crypto broker do you use to trade these small coins? 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2024 - 11:53 PM ET #41

    @Quaffer

     I use Uniswap , radium and pancake swap … just to name a few   There are a ton 

     

    Just remember as I stress to everyone , KNOW what you’re doing before u get into it. It’s very rewarding but can be very expensive it you became attached to coins.  They can go to ZERO in no time if you get the wrong one.  

    If you have any questions , ask first.  I will be more than willing to help.  I’m not going to give financial advice but will help with where to get what if you need it.  No problem. 

    Get your wallet .. mine are through Uniswap ( ETH base) , Phantom (Solana and ETH )and MetaMask

    Then make sure you get the right contract number.  You can find on website, coin gecko and coin market place.  

    Not sure your experience with it but if you are new to the meme stuff and NOT using sites like Robinhood and Coinbase , start very small and move stuff around.. that way if you screw up , you lose every little.  Nobody told me that so I learned by losing thousands of dollars an_beatup.. very easy to do.  So I tell everyone start small then work your way up.  

    again have any questions , just  ask peace_5

     

     

    FYI -  Meme coins are made to be traded except the small percentage ( except the ones that are established in top 500 or so ) .. DO NOT hold them forever 

    Reply

    @Quaffer

     I use Uniswap , radium and pancake swap … just to name a few   There are a ton 

     

    Just remember as I stress to everyone , KNOW what you’re doing before u get into it. It’s very rewarding but can be very expensive it you became attached to coins.  They can go to ZERO in no time if you get the wrong one.  

    If you have any questions , ask first.  I will be more than willing to help.  I’m not going to give financial advice but will help with where to get what if you need it.  No problem. 

    Get your wallet .. mine are through Uniswap ( ETH base) , Phantom (Solana and ETH )and MetaMask

    Then make sure you get the right contract number.  You can find on website, coin gecko and coin market place.  

    Not sure your experience with it but if you are new to the meme stuff and NOT using sites like Robinhood and Coinbase , start very small and move stuff around.. that way if you screw up , you lose every little.  Nobody told me that so I learned by losing thousands of dollars an_beatup.. very easy to do.  So I tell everyone start small then work your way up.  

    again have any questions , just  ask peace_5

     

     

    FYI -  Meme coins are made to be traded except the small percentage ( except the ones that are established in top 500 or so ) .. DO NOT hold them forever 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2024 - 11:24 AM ET #42

    an_woo

    Market is booming today…. Love it.  All the buys during the dip are GREAT !!!

    Reply

    an_woo

    Market is booming today…. Love it.  All the buys during the dip are GREAT !!!

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2024 - 8:33 PM ET #43

    New play I got into (actually yesterday ) 

     

     

    BRETT on ETH-   $0.0289

     

    So the original Brett is on Base..look at some past post in talk about Base network  I actually like the the base net .. the original coin is into the billion dollar market cap   I think this newer one in ETH network will pump good .  This will be a longer term play for me   I’m not treating it like a traditional meme coin where I sale and rebuy constantly   

    Lets we where it goes an_cheers

     

    Reply

    New play I got into (actually yesterday ) 

     

     

    BRETT on ETH-   $0.0289

     

    So the original Brett is on Base..look at some past post in talk about Base network  I actually like the the base net .. the original coin is into the billion dollar market cap   I think this newer one in ETH network will pump good .  This will be a longer term play for me   I’m not treating it like a traditional meme coin where I sale and rebuy constantly   

    Lets we where it goes an_cheers

     

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2024 - 8:46 PM ET #44

    @superbeets

     Good thread beets ...thanks for sharing peace_5

    Reply

    @superbeets

     Good thread beets ...thanks for sharing peace_5

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2024 - 9:24 PM ET #45

    Kaspa has been rolling for a while, I am not in the crypto space except owning shares of Marathon Digital who said today they are mining it and control about 15% of the current mining pool for it. I could see that one rolling given that Marathon is a big industry name and people will see Kaspa because they are involved.

    Reply

    Kaspa has been rolling for a while, I am not in the crypto space except owning shares of Marathon Digital who said today they are mining it and control about 15% of the current mining pool for it. I could see that one rolling given that Marathon is a big industry name and people will see Kaspa because they are involved.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2024 - 10:06 PM ET #46

    @trainwreck66

     

     No prob

     

    Like I’ve said I’m not a financial advisor so everyone needs to do what they want but we can share stuff we find. Then it’s up to the end user on what is done.  We can help each other 

    pretty soon people will have to use or know about crypto in some way .. I would say in the next 5 years.  So why not start the accumulation NOW. Even if you don’t want to get into the “meme or nonnpower house alt coins “ , people should be accumulating BTC and ETH.  It’s NOT going down.  It’s a great investment.  And so easy to use. 

    You can use Cash app to buy Bitcoin.  It’s easy.  I would not recommend large amounts since it’s not your personal wallet but it’s a good way to start.  

    I used to be anti-crypto because I thought it was a sham and hard to do.  It’s literally changed by net worth and life.  I don’t talk about dollar amounts but I started w/ literally hundreds of dollars and now have developed a portfolio with life changing money .. My first ever deposit into crypto was $100. OBVIOUSLY I’ve put a lot more into it but Ive had returns of 10x 20x and 30x .. I will say this one.  I had $1k investment into PEPE about 6 months ago and that turned 20-25k return within months..Not all are like that and most are NOT but you just have to find the gems and it’s not hard to do. You follow the money /charts and get in and out   .. I could make a lot more and lose a lot more  but I choose the more established to prevent rug pulls.   

    Good Luck man.  

    do u trade ? 

    Reply

    @trainwreck66

     

     No prob

     

    Like I’ve said I’m not a financial advisor so everyone needs to do what they want but we can share stuff we find. Then it’s up to the end user on what is done.  We can help each other 

    pretty soon people will have to use or know about crypto in some way .. I would say in the next 5 years.  So why not start the accumulation NOW. Even if you don’t want to get into the “meme or nonnpower house alt coins “ , people should be accumulating BTC and ETH.  It’s NOT going down.  It’s a great investment.  And so easy to use. 

    You can use Cash app to buy Bitcoin.  It’s easy.  I would not recommend large amounts since it’s not your personal wallet but it’s a good way to start.  

    I used to be anti-crypto because I thought it was a sham and hard to do.  It’s literally changed by net worth and life.  I don’t talk about dollar amounts but I started w/ literally hundreds of dollars and now have developed a portfolio with life changing money .. My first ever deposit into crypto was $100. OBVIOUSLY I’ve put a lot more into it but Ive had returns of 10x 20x and 30x .. I will say this one.  I had $1k investment into PEPE about 6 months ago and that turned 20-25k return within months..Not all are like that and most are NOT but you just have to find the gems and it’s not hard to do. You follow the money /charts and get in and out   .. I could make a lot more and lose a lot more  but I choose the more established to prevent rug pulls.   

    Good Luck man.  

    do u trade ? 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2024 - 10:10 PM ET #47

    @wallstreetcappers

     I appreciate that one.  I saw it across the ticker today but have not even researched it.  But I just did a quick glance and it looks like a great project.  I got it on my research list for tomorrow.

     

    Man u need to get into crypto.  With your knowledge on the other side, if would be moneybag 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I appreciate that one.  I saw it across the ticker today but have not even researched it.  But I just did a quick glance and it looks like a great project.  I got it on my research list for tomorrow.

     

    Man u need to get into crypto.  With your knowledge on the other side, if would be moneybag 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2024 - 10:22 AM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: MAGA ( TRUMP ) is down to the $8.55 range. I never got into it because it was moving hard past a good buy point for myself .. when I got interested in it , the price was about $13    going to do a small position  @$200 and see where it goes.. if it goes down more then I may buy more w/ a larger entry   .. if it loses then no sweat ..   the coin lost a bunch when the “speculation” of an official coin came out IMO..  pretty sure it was all BS but nobody knows for sure. Almost certain it was fake news   And NO this is NOT a political thing.. both candidates we are stuck with are clowns .. I care about green not political crap.. truth is TRUMP related coins are hot and will continue up until election.  I was just late to the party because I didn’t want to get involved w/politics but I’m going to set that aside for the greater “GREEN”   I got what I wanted .. got in larger @ $8.15.. will see where it goes    Again.. I’m not a financial advisor, this is what works for ME   Good Luck

     

    This coin is popping today.  Politics aside ( both are clowns ) , it could see a good rise today.   Depending on debate , it could sore or dump.  But you could enter and sale before the debate and turn a good profit 

     

    it’s up to $9.42 right now.  

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: MAGA ( TRUMP ) is down to the $8.55 range. I never got into it because it was moving hard past a good buy point for myself .. when I got interested in it , the price was about $13    going to do a small position  @$200 and see where it goes.. if it goes down more then I may buy more w/ a larger entry   .. if it loses then no sweat ..   the coin lost a bunch when the “speculation” of an official coin came out IMO..  pretty sure it was all BS but nobody knows for sure. Almost certain it was fake news   And NO this is NOT a political thing.. both candidates we are stuck with are clowns .. I care about green not political crap.. truth is TRUMP related coins are hot and will continue up until election.  I was just late to the party because I didn’t want to get involved w/politics but I’m going to set that aside for the greater “GREEN”   I got what I wanted .. got in larger @ $8.15.. will see where it goes    Again.. I’m not a financial advisor, this is what works for ME   Good Luck

     

    This coin is popping today.  Politics aside ( both are clowns ) , it could see a good rise today.   Depending on debate , it could sore or dump.  But you could enter and sale before the debate and turn a good profit 

     

    it’s up to $9.42 right now.  

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2024 - 10:27 AM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    New play I got into (actually yesterday )    BRETT on ETH-   $0.0289 3.2 mil market cap    So the original Brett is on Base..look at some past post in talk about Base network  I actually like the the base net .. the original coin is into the billion dollar market cap   I think this newer one in ETH network will pump good .  This will be a longer term play for me   I’m not treating it like a traditional meme coin where I sale and rebuy constantly    Lets we where it goes

     

    this one is up a good 20% today.  bigsmile

    there could be a correction depending on market tomorrow.  We will see but I love the movement.  

    KEEP A EYE ON THiS ONE !!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    New play I got into (actually yesterday )    BRETT on ETH-   $0.0289 3.2 mil market cap    So the original Brett is on Base..look at some past post in talk about Base network  I actually like the the base net .. the original coin is into the billion dollar market cap   I think this newer one in ETH network will pump good .  This will be a longer term play for me   I’m not treating it like a traditional meme coin where I sale and rebuy constantly    Lets we where it goes

     

    this one is up a good 20% today.  bigsmile

    there could be a correction depending on market tomorrow.  We will see but I love the movement.  

    KEEP A EYE ON THiS ONE !!!!

     
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2024 - 11:44 AM ET #50

    Crow with Knife. CAW

     

    From my very first post is up 30% this month.  I’m heavily invested here.  This was one of the very first meme coins I invested in before I really knew anything about memes.. it’s on CRONOS network.  Not my favorite by any means but this coin has a crazy fan base and I only care about GREEN an_boggienight..  being up 30% in a down buyers market is great !!!

     

    Crow

    Pepe

    Brett

    these were some of the first I did that were “meme”

    Reply

    Crow with Knife. CAW

     

    From my very first post is up 30% this month.  I’m heavily invested here.  This was one of the very first meme coins I invested in before I really knew anything about memes.. it’s on CRONOS network.  Not my favorite by any means but this coin has a crazy fan base and I only care about GREEN an_boggienight..  being up 30% in a down buyers market is great !!!

     

    Crow

    Pepe

    Brett

    these were some of the first I did that were “meme”

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 234 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
    • MLB Playoffs 16,083
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,367
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.