• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    «First Previous 192021 ... 232425 Next Last»
    superbeets
    wallstreetcappers
    cd329
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    «First Previous 192021 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 10:18 AM ET #451

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    PEPE    should hit 9 BILLION today

     

    Hell we may hit  10 BILLION an_praise

     

    Not likely but it’s going good.  Hopefully some folks got in when we started discussing it.  You will be very happy an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    PEPE    should hit 9 BILLION today

     

    Hell we may hit  10 BILLION an_praise

     

    Not likely but it’s going good.  Hopefully some folks got in when we started discussing it.  You will be very happy an_cheers

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 10:23 AM ET #452

    BNB coin may hit $800 soon..  this is wild.  I remember getting into this couple few years ago for less than 200

     

     

    BTW -  For you DOGE folks .. this is your “block” coin.  BNB is the chain 

     

    Good sign for doge and any related meme coins in chain 

    Reply

    BNB coin may hit $800 soon..  this is wild.  I remember getting into this couple few years ago for less than 200

     

     

    BTW -  For you DOGE folks .. this is your “block” coin.  BNB is the chain 

     

    Good sign for doge and any related meme coins in chain 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 12:11 PM ET #453

    Oh I remember three wheelers, I got in a wreck on a rented one when I was in high school but no we were too poor for owning anything like that. 

    I think what is going on the pink sheets/otcbb/wallstreetbets kids are all hitting the alt markets, that has to be where the cash is coming to fund these moves. A move in market cap takes a multiple of cash to move it, so say that Turbo was up 20M in market cap that does not mean that the cash spent was 20M to move the instrument, there are sellers that are in the market so to move something say 20M it might take 40M in buy pressure to do so.

    Reply

    Oh I remember three wheelers, I got in a wreck on a rented one when I was in high school but no we were too poor for owning anything like that. 

    I think what is going on the pink sheets/otcbb/wallstreetbets kids are all hitting the alt markets, that has to be where the cash is coming to fund these moves. A move in market cap takes a multiple of cash to move it, so say that Turbo was up 20M in market cap that does not mean that the cash spent was 20M to move the instrument, there are sellers that are in the market so to move something say 20M it might take 40M in buy pressure to do so.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 4:48 PM ET #454

    @wallstreetcappers

     You think this is high.  Wait for a month or so.  This will be chump change.  If it plays out the way it “should” , it will be crazy.. BTC is still dominating , once that goes down and we get into alt season, watch out !!!

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     You think this is high.  Wait for a month or so.  This will be chump change.  If it plays out the way it “should” , it will be crazy.. BTC is still dominating , once that goes down and we get into alt season, watch out !!!

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 4:51 PM ET #455

    @wallstreetcappers

     Check out the ticker LAND and read about it.  If you go all the way to the front page , I was an early investor into this.  I loved it.. I love the real estate factor of it.  I never “staked” my tokens but I have a bunch.  It took off this last week. As it’s been dead for a few months .. 

    read into it. Pretty cool deal ..

     

    LANDSHARE

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Check out the ticker LAND and read about it.  If you go all the way to the front page , I was an early investor into this.  I loved it.. I love the real estate factor of it.  I never “staked” my tokens but I have a bunch.  It took off this last week. As it’s been dead for a few months .. 

    read into it. Pretty cool deal ..

     

    LANDSHARE

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 5:35 PM ET #456

    Looks like LSRWA is the real estate yield token, the LAND does not seem to be backed by real estate. The kind of wonky thing is the RWA is tiny, they own a few cheap rentals but is peanuts in market cap. I'd rather just own those rental properties myself and not pay someone 30% admin fees. Where did you get the LSRWA from because you have to hoop jump to buy WETH in order to swap to the LSRWA.

    Reply

    Looks like LSRWA is the real estate yield token, the LAND does not seem to be backed by real estate. The kind of wonky thing is the RWA is tiny, they own a few cheap rentals but is peanuts in market cap. I'd rather just own those rental properties myself and not pay someone 30% admin fees. Where did you get the LSRWA from because you have to hoop jump to buy WETH in order to swap to the LSRWA.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 9:47 PM ET #457

    I was watching Coinbase Pro when BTC pushed through 100k, there was a HUGE sell order at the number and it took several attempts to break through on some massive volume and its still going now.

    Reply

    I was watching Coinbase Pro when BTC pushed through 100k, there was a HUGE sell order at the number and it took several attempts to break through on some massive volume and its still going now.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 10:12 PM ET #458

    104 K 

     

    BITCOIN 

     

    just wow an_cheers

    Reply

    104 K 

     

    BITCOIN 

     

    just wow an_cheers

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 10:14 PM ET #459

    @wallstreetcappers

     It’s basically same thing.  I have Land token from the old setup. Still has value.  It’s on BNB network.  I have a trust wallet just for it.  

    I have 1000 tokens that I got cheap. 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     It’s basically same thing.  I have Land token from the old setup. Still has value.  It’s on BNB network.  I have a trust wallet just for it.  

    I have 1000 tokens that I got cheap. 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 10:15 PM ET #460

    I never converted it because I don’t plan on using it for what it’s meant for.  I just wanted the money not the use 

    Reply

    I never converted it because I don’t plan on using it for what it’s meant for.  I just wanted the money not the use 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 10:23 PM ET #461

    @superbeets

     It would have been more cool if that real estate coin had some muscle but its just like 4 tiny rental houses and a small market cap..lol

    100k is a big number but its just a number, but wow did it take huge volume.

    Reply

    @superbeets

     It would have been more cool if that real estate coin had some muscle but its just like 4 tiny rental houses and a small market cap..lol

    100k is a big number but its just a number, but wow did it take huge volume.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 10:31 PM ET #462

    @wallstreetcappers

     EgaHEGVpSu8wbnojYP9Dn2xbFSYDKK9YTAPybDpH2vVh

     

     

    copy and paste that address into dexscreener.  You want to see what I’ve been doing all day.  Feel like a dirty rat an_roll_laugh   Been trading this all day long.  U can probably see my wallet on there. I created a new one for these holiday crap coins.  Been buying and selling all day.  Good return 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     EgaHEGVpSu8wbnojYP9Dn2xbFSYDKK9YTAPybDpH2vVh

     

     

    copy and paste that address into dexscreener.  You want to see what I’ve been doing all day.  Feel like a dirty rat an_roll_laugh   Been trading this all day long.  U can probably see my wallet on there. I created a new one for these holiday crap coins.  Been buying and selling all day.  Good return 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 10:33 PM ET #463

    Disclaimer ;

     

    Above please do NOT get into this coin without knowing what you’re doing ..I don’t want anyone saying I’m promoting or pumping it. Was just giving an example 

    Reply

    Disclaimer ;

     

    Above please do NOT get into this coin without knowing what you’re doing ..I don’t want anyone saying I’m promoting or pumping it. Was just giving an example 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 11:29 PM ET #464

    dexscreener?

    Ive never heard of that..lol I am such an amateur on crypto

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    dexscreener?

    Ive never heard of that..lol I am such an amateur on crypto

    an_roll_laugh

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 11:33 PM ET #465

    Google it or .com

     

    then in search bar , copy and paste that addy

     

    You know how  to read charts.  Go to bottom of page and click icon for charts and so forth 

    Reply

    Google it or .com

     

    then in search bar , copy and paste that addy

     

    You know how  to read charts.  Go to bottom of page and click icon for charts and so forth 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 11:34 PM ET #466

    The red and green candles will trip you out.  They make these crap coins so I don’t feel bad about it. They are not for real world use. 

    Reply

    The red and green candles will trip you out.  They make these crap coins so I don’t feel bad about it. They are not for real world use. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 12:07 AM ET #467

    So what was the long addy string for if it is just the xmasguy token? I was thinking it was your daily trading log for all your positions...lol

    So this is some 10 decimal places crazy coin I can see why you trade it the moves are like 25-35% since it is so low priced but where are the bid and ask prices for the trades? I see orders but where is the order book?

    Did you find this just based on the price action since it is up 1200% today?

    Reply

    So what was the long addy string for if it is just the xmasguy token? I was thinking it was your daily trading log for all your positions...lol

    So this is some 10 decimal places crazy coin I can see why you trade it the moves are like 25-35% since it is so low priced but where are the bid and ask prices for the trades? I see orders but where is the order book?

    Did you find this just based on the price action since it is up 1200% today?

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 12:09 AM ET #468

    Its funny seeing these 20 buck trades or 77 cents and a sprinkle of a bigger figure. How much are you paying for trading it, is there a vig outside of getting the right coin to swap into it? I cant just go to coinbase you probably have ten hoops to jump to get to the deep state crypto space where you can trade the santa coin.

    an_speechless

    Reply

    Its funny seeing these 20 buck trades or 77 cents and a sprinkle of a bigger figure. How much are you paying for trading it, is there a vig outside of getting the right coin to swap into it? I cant just go to coinbase you probably have ten hoops to jump to get to the deep state crypto space where you can trade the santa coin.

    an_speechless

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 12:12 AM ET #469

    I wonder how much it would cost to throw together a Covers coin with the logo and everything and get the betting community trading it.

     

    Reply

    I wonder how much it would cost to throw together a Covers coin with the logo and everything and get the betting community trading it.

     

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23776
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 12:12 AM ET #470

    Superbeets, will my 1900 doge coins ever make me rich?moneybagor will it bean_burn_money.  Should i put it with my iraq dinars,loll

    Reply

    Superbeets, will my 1900 doge coins ever make me rich?moneybagor will it bean_burn_money.  Should i put it with my iraq dinars,loll

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 12:49 AM ET #471

    @wallstreetcappers

     I will chat with u more tomorrow about it.  But now you see why I do it an_cheers  Those swings are crazy

     

    to answer your question , on solana it’s less than a penny to trade.  That’s a solana coin. Base and solana are Pennie’s to trade. Very very cheap.  It’s eth coins that are high.  I only day trade solana 

    But I’m heading to bed will get more  in depth tomorrow.  Been up since 3-4am trading man. 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I will chat with u more tomorrow about it.  But now you see why I do it an_cheers  Those swings are crazy

     

    to answer your question , on solana it’s less than a penny to trade.  That’s a solana coin. Base and solana are Pennie’s to trade. Very very cheap.  It’s eth coins that are high.  I only day trade solana 

    But I’m heading to bed will get more  in depth tomorrow.  Been up since 3-4am trading man. 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 12:53 AM ET #472

    @cd329

     It may make you another 2x to 5x.  Look at the market cap. A simple way to think about it would be it would have to double to 5x that 80 billion cap. That’s how you make money. So I would say that 1900 will double in next 4-5months. Maybe better but not much more ..but I’m not financial advisor.  I’m just a realist. I don’t get into hype. Only way a coin goes up is if market cap goes up basically.  Yeah there are market makers etc but it all boils down to market cap and coins available. 

    Reply

    @cd329

     It may make you another 2x to 5x.  Look at the market cap. A simple way to think about it would be it would have to double to 5x that 80 billion cap. That’s how you make money. So I would say that 1900 will double in next 4-5months. Maybe better but not much more ..but I’m not financial advisor.  I’m just a realist. I don’t get into hype. Only way a coin goes up is if market cap goes up basically.  Yeah there are market makers etc but it all boils down to market cap and coins available. 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 12:55 AM ET #473

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    I wonder how much it would cost to throw together a Covers coin with the logo and everything and get the betting community trading it.

     

    Free basically bigsmile  Pump dot fun. Google that madhouse.  Don’t say I didn’t warn u. That’s the dark web of crypto coins. That’s where they all start. Literally thousands daily. 99% are scams 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    I wonder how much it would cost to throw together a Covers coin with the logo and everything and get the betting community trading it.

     

    Free basically bigsmile  Pump dot fun. Google that madhouse.  Don’t say I didn’t warn u. That’s the dark web of crypto coins. That’s where they all start. Literally thousands daily. 99% are scams 

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23776
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 12:59 AM ET #474

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    @cd329  It may make you another 2x to 5x.  Look at the market cap. A simple way to think about it would be it would have to double to 5x that 80 billion cap. That’s how you make money. So I would say that 1900 will double in next 4-5months. Maybe better but not much more ..but I’m not financial advisor.  I’m just a realist. I don’t get into hype. Only way a coin goes up is if market cap goes up basically.  Yeah there are market makers etc but it all boils down to market cap and coins available.

    Thanks for the info, as i know very little about this stuff, so i appreciate your knowledge on this subjectpeace_5

    I still kick myself and have nightmares for not buying bitcoin when it was 12.00 dollars a coin.  I think it was Vanzack that had said buy it, but i didnt listen.  Why didnt i just buy 100 damn coinsan_brickan_brickan_brick

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    @cd329  It may make you another 2x to 5x.  Look at the market cap. A simple way to think about it would be it would have to double to 5x that 80 billion cap. That’s how you make money. So I would say that 1900 will double in next 4-5months. Maybe better but not much more ..but I’m not financial advisor.  I’m just a realist. I don’t get into hype. Only way a coin goes up is if market cap goes up basically.  Yeah there are market makers etc but it all boils down to market cap and coins available.

    Thanks for the info, as i know very little about this stuff, so i appreciate your knowledge on this subjectpeace_5

    I still kick myself and have nightmares for not buying bitcoin when it was 12.00 dollars a coin.  I think it was Vanzack that had said buy it, but i didnt listen.  Why didnt i just buy 100 damn coinsan_brickan_brickan_brick

     
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23776
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 1:00 AM ET #475

    Superbeets, whats your target price for PEPE to reach

    Reply

    Superbeets, whats your target price for PEPE to reach

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 192021 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,881
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,598
    • MLB Playoffs 16,892
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,185
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,530
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,241
    • Wednesday 2,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.