• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    «First Previous 212223 ... 232425 Next Last»
    Fuse
    superbeets
    wallstreetcappers
    ZiggyDawg
    bears2121
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    «First Previous 212223 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2024 - 5:41 PM ET #501

    Some cryptocurrency is good and others are a bust. GL peace_5peaceclover

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    Some cryptocurrency is good and others are a bust. GL peace_5peaceclover

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 11:38 AM ET #502

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Did you get in some LILX an hour ago?

     

    Nope bigsmile

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Did you get in some LILX an hour ago?

     

    Nope bigsmile

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 11:39 AM ET #503

    @Fuse

     I AGREE an_cheers

    Reply

    @Fuse

     I AGREE an_cheers

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 11:40 AM ET #504

    PEPEan_woo

     

    Close to 10 BILLY thumbs_up

    Reply

    PEPEan_woo

     

    Close to 10 BILLY thumbs_up

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 11:41 AM ET #505

    TURBOan_boggienight

    Reply

    TURBOan_boggienight

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 1:24 PM ET #506

    PEPE

     

    Flying through the lines right now. Just the beginning folks an_cheers  Have fun and take profits along the way … this will be a fun ride.  You will owe me a hamburger one day an_happydude

    Reply

    PEPE

     

    Flying through the lines right now. Just the beginning folks an_cheers  Have fun and take profits along the way … this will be a fun ride.  You will owe me a hamburger one day an_happydude

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 1:31 PM ET #507

    Also if you see this and want to get into Pepe, wait for the dip.  Dont buy on way up .. wait for  correction thumbs_up

    Reply

    Also if you see this and want to get into Pepe, wait for the dip.  Dont buy on way up .. wait for  correction thumbs_up

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 1:32 PM ET #508

    Turbo 

     

    Erased another zero an_dance

    Reply

    Turbo 

     

    Erased another zero an_dance

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 1:33 PM ET #509

    So do you track the new pairs page and see what has volume and then decide very early on what you think you want to try? 

    This stuff is even more harmful than drugs, its fast and loose and out of control.

    Reply

    So do you track the new pairs page and see what has volume and then decide very early on what you think you want to try? 

    This stuff is even more harmful than drugs, its fast and loose and out of control.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 1:44 PM ET #510

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    So do you track the new pairs page and see what has volume and then decide very early on what you think you want to try?  This stuff is even more harmful than drugs, its fast and loose and out of control.

     

    I pretty much stay away from 99% of all that.  I follow a select group of people that I KNOW are  big in crypto.  That’s the only way to make money. Yes I lose sometimes but if you just buy “anything”  you will lose a bunch.  I follow big wallets and can see their transactions.  That’s the beauty of crypto.  I’ve spent a lot of time doing all this.  If big wallets buy projects then the masses will come. I just get in early.  an_cheers

    example : on that dexscreener page.  Go to top traders.  Then that long number inside there is a wallet.  You can copy that and scan it.  There is a lot more to it than that but that’s a example peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    So do you track the new pairs page and see what has volume and then decide very early on what you think you want to try?  This stuff is even more harmful than drugs, its fast and loose and out of control.

     

    I pretty much stay away from 99% of all that.  I follow a select group of people that I KNOW are  big in crypto.  That’s the only way to make money. Yes I lose sometimes but if you just buy “anything”  you will lose a bunch.  I follow big wallets and can see their transactions.  That’s the beauty of crypto.  I’ve spent a lot of time doing all this.  If big wallets buy projects then the masses will come. I just get in early.  an_cheers

    example : on that dexscreener page.  Go to top traders.  Then that long number inside there is a wallet.  You can copy that and scan it.  There is a lot more to it than that but that’s a example peace_5

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 2:20 PM ET #511

    I saw that too, and that makes great sense. I dont get how the percentages they list on that site match up..for example PENGU has been out 22 min and yet has a 1600% return and that is way out of wack with the 5 minute return. I would imagine you dont trust or look at those percentages much but the little fish would and those huge numbers even if they are fake lead people to want to get in.

    Reply

    I saw that too, and that makes great sense. I dont get how the percentages they list on that site match up..for example PENGU has been out 22 min and yet has a 1600% return and that is way out of wack with the 5 minute return. I would imagine you dont trust or look at those percentages much but the little fish would and those huge numbers even if they are fake lead people to want to get in.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 2:30 PM ET #512

    $MUSK has been out 20 minutes and has a 9B market cap already, what the crap is this about?

    Reply

    $MUSK has been out 20 minutes and has a 9B market cap already, what the crap is this about?

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 2:43 PM ET #513

    @wallstreetcappers

     Yeah most of those are rug pools or honeypot. I’ll chat a little more after game. I’m at big12 championship.  Don’t care for any of teams but kid wanted to go.  We get to keep our season seats to boys so don’t have to pay too much.  A state is whooping that azz.  That #4 is freaking nice man !!!

     

    But yeah man I know it’s hard for people to take my “word” on stuff BUT I dig into this stuff pretty hard. I don’t just come up with names at random.  And yes anything in the world could happen but the ones I get in have some strong backing and I mean very strong .. I watch their wallets daily and if I even get a whiff of something then I’m out or I stop contributing.  

    But I think Ponke will start moving in the next week or two..I can see some money moving over.  There is a strong “maker” loading too.  We will see.  It is crypto so I can’t be too sure.  

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Yeah most of those are rug pools or honeypot. I’ll chat a little more after game. I’m at big12 championship.  Don’t care for any of teams but kid wanted to go.  We get to keep our season seats to boys so don’t have to pay too much.  A state is whooping that azz.  That #4 is freaking nice man !!!

     

    But yeah man I know it’s hard for people to take my “word” on stuff BUT I dig into this stuff pretty hard. I don’t just come up with names at random.  And yes anything in the world could happen but the ones I get in have some strong backing and I mean very strong .. I watch their wallets daily and if I even get a whiff of something then I’m out or I stop contributing.  

    But I think Ponke will start moving in the next week or two..I can see some money moving over.  There is a strong “maker” loading too.  We will see.  It is crypto so I can’t be too sure.  

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 2:49 PM ET #514

    PEPE up 25%  an_popcorn

    Reply

    PEPE up 25%  an_popcorn

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 8:39 PM ET #515

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    $MUSK has been out 20 minutes and has a 9B market cap already, what the crap is this about?

     

    probabiy a honey pot crypto .. meaning all the money will go to creators.  Fake numbers.  There is no way that can happen.  Basically a scam but someone will believe it and lose their money.  That’s why I stay away from 99% of them.   Certain ones pop up and get the attention that warrants me to invest.  I follow certain investors. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    $MUSK has been out 20 minutes and has a 9B market cap already, what the crap is this about?

     

    probabiy a honey pot crypto .. meaning all the money will go to creators.  Fake numbers.  There is no way that can happen.  Basically a scam but someone will believe it and lose their money.  That’s why I stay away from 99% of them.   Certain ones pop up and get the attention that warrants me to invest.  I follow certain investors. 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 8:41 PM ET #516

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyDawg:

    PEPE up 25%

     

    that’s just the beginning ..  it will do 20-50 more 25% increases bigsmile

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyDawg:

    PEPE up 25%

     

    that’s just the beginning ..  it will do 20-50 more 25% increases bigsmile

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2024 - 10:37 PM ET #517

    PEPE

     

    11 Billy  MC

    an_happybounce

    Reply

    PEPE

     

    11 Billy  MC

    an_happybounce

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2024 - 9:08 PM ET #518

    If you’re looking for a time to enter , times like this are perfect.   Yea it could go down more but no one knows.  There’s a ton of red around the board because of liquidations BUT this is temporary IMO

     

    Get in if you want peace_5

     

     

    Enter at your own risk an_boggienight

    Reply

    If you’re looking for a time to enter , times like this are perfect.   Yea it could go down more but no one knows.  There’s a ton of red around the board because of liquidations BUT this is temporary IMO

     

    Get in if you want peace_5

     

     

    Enter at your own risk an_boggienight

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2024 - 8:37 AM ET #519

    You have 20% red  around so as a buyer , you lick your chops

     

    Just remember in crypto , you don’t lose anything in monetary value unless you sale.  Do not worry about swings.  Now if you’re in crap , you need to worry but correction to downside is very healthy and will come back even stronger. peace_5

    Reply

    You have 20% red  around so as a buyer , you lick your chops

     

    Just remember in crypto , you don’t lose anything in monetary value unless you sale.  Do not worry about swings.  Now if you’re in crap , you need to worry but correction to downside is very healthy and will come back even stronger. peace_5

     
    bears2121
    bears2121
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2019
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2024 - 5:22 AM ET #520

    @superbeets

     I’m with you on that but right now it does look like we are in the beginning of alt season. And if that’s true we could be looking at 3-6 months of some parabolic moves. I’m with you on looking for those smaller market caps and low supply of tokens in circulation. Easier for those coins to go parabolic if they don’t have billions of coins out there. Right now we also have to look at what the next big thing is so I’m searching for tokens in the AI space, RWA real world assets, and SUI names like Saitama FACTR Land Vista MYST UBT MOG NEIRO PONKE Lily COK Hello Bear 

     

    that’s a lot but keep an eye out for them, how I play these is out few thousand across the board evenly because u truly don’t know which ones will explode or just die. But only takes one to go from 1k to 100k 

    Reply

    @superbeets

     I’m with you on that but right now it does look like we are in the beginning of alt season. And if that’s true we could be looking at 3-6 months of some parabolic moves. I’m with you on looking for those smaller market caps and low supply of tokens in circulation. Easier for those coins to go parabolic if they don’t have billions of coins out there. Right now we also have to look at what the next big thing is so I’m searching for tokens in the AI space, RWA real world assets, and SUI names like Saitama FACTR Land Vista MYST UBT MOG NEIRO PONKE Lily COK Hello Bear 

     

    that’s a lot but keep an eye out for them, how I play these is out few thousand across the board evenly because u truly don’t know which ones will explode or just die. But only takes one to go from 1k to 100k 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2024 - 9:31 AM ET #521

    @bears2121

     I do agree with you !!!  The hardest thing to determine in crypto when it comes to timing a cycle is when is the start and stop of a “bull run “

     

    I firmly believe we have some good months ahead of us .. now how long , that’s the question.  I will play it safe and probably leave money on the table but I will always leave a little behind for growth in case it still moons

     

    as for your strategy of laying across the board , it’s not a bad one .. you sound like you know what you’re doing because of your terms you use. So you will know when to push or pull .. When I post on here , I don’t know what audience will read or not read it .. so I tend to be “safe” on any investment I mention.  Pepe ,Ponke , Turbo, Brett ..etc … I think we both know these have life left and potential for a lot of life left an_wink… I’ve been on here for over 20 years so the last thing I want to do is “screw” a beginner in crypto by talking about all these different cryptos.. if they don’t know what to do then they can be diamond handed and left with ZERO.. that’s not my intention of this thread .. I would love for more and more people to get into crypto.  It’s not the “scam” that the elite have made it out to be ..

     

    So yes there are a ton more out there and trust me , I dibble and dabble in a few..

    I do agree that AI will be a big part in crypto .. I’m already starting to get into a few besides TURBO.. Turbo is a AI meme but I’m starting to accumulate AI system coins ..would love to chat more and more with you about it.  I’m down peace_5

    Reply

    @bears2121

     I do agree with you !!!  The hardest thing to determine in crypto when it comes to timing a cycle is when is the start and stop of a “bull run “

     

    I firmly believe we have some good months ahead of us .. now how long , that’s the question.  I will play it safe and probably leave money on the table but I will always leave a little behind for growth in case it still moons

     

    as for your strategy of laying across the board , it’s not a bad one .. you sound like you know what you’re doing because of your terms you use. So you will know when to push or pull .. When I post on here , I don’t know what audience will read or not read it .. so I tend to be “safe” on any investment I mention.  Pepe ,Ponke , Turbo, Brett ..etc … I think we both know these have life left and potential for a lot of life left an_wink… I’ve been on here for over 20 years so the last thing I want to do is “screw” a beginner in crypto by talking about all these different cryptos.. if they don’t know what to do then they can be diamond handed and left with ZERO.. that’s not my intention of this thread .. I would love for more and more people to get into crypto.  It’s not the “scam” that the elite have made it out to be ..

     

    So yes there are a ton more out there and trust me , I dibble and dabble in a few..

    I do agree that AI will be a big part in crypto .. I’m already starting to get into a few besides TURBO.. Turbo is a AI meme but I’m starting to accumulate AI system coins ..would love to chat more and more with you about it.  I’m down peace_5

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2024 - 1:47 PM ET #522

    If you bought in yesterday , you are liking it today .. not in love yet ..  But it will come bigsmile

     

     

    Seriously though , you will have those up and downs ..but with good coins , it comes back around an_cheers December will be a long month of ups and downs BUT come sometime in Q1, if things go like history shows , buckle up peace_5

    Reply

    If you bought in yesterday , you are liking it today .. not in love yet ..  But it will come bigsmile

     

     

    Seriously though , you will have those up and downs ..but with good coins , it comes back around an_cheers December will be a long month of ups and downs BUT come sometime in Q1, if things go like history shows , buckle up peace_5

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2024 - 2:43 PM ET #523

    TURBO

     

    May hit a Billy today an_dance

    Reply

    TURBO

     

    May hit a Billy today an_dance

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2024 - 10:36 PM ET #524

    Crypto shuffle an_dance

     

    BTC held the 100k for a change ..  just need to be able to get above the 102 and think we may be clear of the 100k jinx.  It doesn’t matter if it dips below as it gives more people opportunities to buy..

     

    I don’t know what you’re waiting for .. take half the the money you would bet on a game and bet on your future an_clap

    Reply

    Crypto shuffle an_dance

     

    BTC held the 100k for a change ..  just need to be able to get above the 102 and think we may be clear of the 100k jinx.  It doesn’t matter if it dips below as it gives more people opportunities to buy..

     

    I don’t know what you’re waiting for .. take half the the money you would bet on a game and bet on your future an_clap

     
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 12, 2024 - 8:42 AM ET #525

    A fun fact :

     

    PEPE has the 6th largest 24hr trading volume.  More than Shiba ..  that’s very impressive !!

    2 billion higher than any RWA in the world.  

    Just to think this is a MEME !!!

    Reply

    A fun fact :

     

    PEPE has the 6th largest 24hr trading volume.  More than Shiba ..  that’s very impressive !!

    2 billion higher than any RWA in the world.  

    Just to think this is a MEME !!!

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 212223 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,862
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,593
    • MLB Playoffs 16,835
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,162
    • PART DEUX 132
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,417
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,236
    • Wednesday 2,836

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.