• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    «First Previous 181920 ... 232425 Next Last»
    superbeets
    wallstreetcappers
    TSix
    ZiggyDawg
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    «First Previous 181920 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2024 - 4:25 PM ET #426

    @Yamaguchi88

     Best crypto - Hard to answer .. depends on what you want to do and what your plans are .. short term or long term ??   

     

    is PEPE all hype -  really all crypto is “hype” but PEPE is far from a fly by day coin.. it has strength 

     

    I would suggest on RH to buy - BTC, ETH , PEPE , SOL , ADA and XRP ..  that’s a good diverse portfolio.  You touch every spectrum.  Long term , short and stable. 

    Reply

    @Yamaguchi88

     Best crypto - Hard to answer .. depends on what you want to do and what your plans are .. short term or long term ??   

     

    is PEPE all hype -  really all crypto is “hype” but PEPE is far from a fly by day coin.. it has strength 

     

    I would suggest on RH to buy - BTC, ETH , PEPE , SOL , ADA and XRP ..  that’s a good diverse portfolio.  You touch every spectrum.  Long term , short and stable. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2024 - 10:15 PM ET #427

    420 TRILLION circulation on Pepe...what is the purpose of 420 TRILLION?

     

    surprised

    Reply

    420 TRILLION circulation on Pepe...what is the purpose of 420 TRILLION?

     

    surprised

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Nov. 30, 2024 - 12:39 AM ET #428

    @wallstreetcappers

     
    Yeah I can’t tell you that .. but Meme coins always have a ton in circulation .. I’ve never understood the meaning of having that many..  that don’t bother me though as I don’t think it will ever have a “real world usage” out of it.  But who knows ?   The popularity and adoption alone , is scary ..I do think you will be able to use it as a payment method soon be it PayPal or bank ..etc. Pepe has a cult like following .. and I mean HUGE !! you already see Shiba and Doge on payment sites ..I  don’t talk a lot about those but in all honesty , they are the “god fathers “ of meme coins.  I only talk about what I have experience and usage for.  I would be lying if I pretended to know what I was talking about with those two. I do own some but very little in comparison to what I own elsewhere. 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     
    Yeah I can’t tell you that .. but Meme coins always have a ton in circulation .. I’ve never understood the meaning of having that many..  that don’t bother me though as I don’t think it will ever have a “real world usage” out of it.  But who knows ?   The popularity and adoption alone , is scary ..I do think you will be able to use it as a payment method soon be it PayPal or bank ..etc. Pepe has a cult like following .. and I mean HUGE !! you already see Shiba and Doge on payment sites ..I  don’t talk a lot about those but in all honesty , they are the “god fathers “ of meme coins.  I only talk about what I have experience and usage for.  I would be lying if I pretended to know what I was talking about with those two. I do own some but very little in comparison to what I own elsewhere. 

     
    TSix
    TSix
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 538
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2024 - 2:54 AM ET #429

    Biggest coin of 25’ will be SWEAT. Largest web3 onboarding ever. Easy move from .008 to .20+

    Reply

    Biggest coin of 25’ will be SWEAT. Largest web3 onboarding ever. Easy move from .008 to .20+

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2024 - 12:03 PM ET #430

     PEPE climbing an_dance

     

    The whole crypto market is going nuts 

    Reply

     PEPE climbing an_dance

     

    The whole crypto market is going nuts 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2024 - 1:10 PM ET #431

    Quote Originally Posted by TSix:

    Biggest coin of 25’ will be SWEAT. Largest web3 onboarding ever. Easy move from .008 to .20+

     

    I know what your talking about BUT the majority of people on here know “all the majors” and that’s it  so it may help if you put what chain it’s on , MC and stuff like that.  peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TSix:

    Biggest coin of 25’ will be SWEAT. Largest web3 onboarding ever. Easy move from .008 to .20+

     

    I know what your talking about BUT the majority of people on here know “all the majors” and that’s it  so it may help if you put what chain it’s on , MC and stuff like that.  peace_5

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2024 - 1:17 PM ET #432

    PEPE new mark will be 10 Billion soon.  

    I plan on buying until then. I told myself 9 would be it BUT this is going pretty good.  Very good and SAFE place to have money peace_5

    Reply

    PEPE new mark will be 10 Billion soon.  

    I plan on buying until then. I told myself 9 would be it BUT this is going pretty good.  Very good and SAFE place to have money peace_5

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2024 - 7:36 PM ET #433

    XRP up 19% !  an_popcorn

    Reply

    XRP up 19% !  an_popcorn

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2024 - 7:57 PM ET #434

    @ZiggyDawg

     That is for sure a jump the shark event...XRP has been around a long time and been in the dog house a long time it shows the froth in the non-BTC space. XRP is one I will never consider, they got wrecked too fast and deep last time for me.

    Reply

    @ZiggyDawg

     That is for sure a jump the shark event...XRP has been around a long time and been in the dog house a long time it shows the froth in the non-BTC space. XRP is one I will never consider, they got wrecked too fast and deep last time for me.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2024 - 8:16 PM ET #435

    @wallstreetcappers

     What what I’ve been hearing around the crypto community is XRP is here to stay.  I had my doubts on it.  But in every group I’m in, it’s talked about.  Plus is a “normie” crypto.  Just like BTC.  I have it in my rotation for my kids/family portfolios. I still have like 4000 of them from a few years ago and I’m not selling it until it hits my price point of $5.  XRP will be $5 in the near future UNLESS there is some kind of major shake up. But from everything I see and hear , it’s not going anywhere.  Crypto is about “hype” and XRP is on the tongue of every normal Joe you see in a mall or grocery store. Most big time crypto investors don’t like XRP but they still buy it because of the reaction of the public.  

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     What what I’ve been hearing around the crypto community is XRP is here to stay.  I had my doubts on it.  But in every group I’m in, it’s talked about.  Plus is a “normie” crypto.  Just like BTC.  I have it in my rotation for my kids/family portfolios. I still have like 4000 of them from a few years ago and I’m not selling it until it hits my price point of $5.  XRP will be $5 in the near future UNLESS there is some kind of major shake up. But from everything I see and hear , it’s not going anywhere.  Crypto is about “hype” and XRP is on the tongue of every normal Joe you see in a mall or grocery store. Most big time crypto investors don’t like XRP but they still buy it because of the reaction of the public.  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2024 - 8:23 PM ET #436

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     What’s funny about it all is this weekend I was playing in a poker tournament and this guy who kept getting rotated to every damn table I was playin at kept talking about crypto .. I don’t tell anyone “in person” about what I do in crypto.  I just act like a dummy.  But I could tell he was lying so much. He was telling everyone how he invested 2k in XRP back in day and now it’s worth a million dollars.  I know that’s a lie becasue I understand MC and flow.. there is no way but that shows you that people “pump” it up and that’s all someone needs to hear.  I guarantee you he had 10-20 different people ready to buy by end of tournament.  It’s a crock of sh@t but it made a for good story I guess an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     What’s funny about it all is this weekend I was playing in a poker tournament and this guy who kept getting rotated to every damn table I was playin at kept talking about crypto .. I don’t tell anyone “in person” about what I do in crypto.  I just act like a dummy.  But I could tell he was lying so much. He was telling everyone how he invested 2k in XRP back in day and now it’s worth a million dollars.  I know that’s a lie becasue I understand MC and flow.. there is no way but that shows you that people “pump” it up and that’s all someone needs to hear.  I guarantee you he had 10-20 different people ready to buy by end of tournament.  It’s a crock of sh@t but it made a for good story I guess an_roll_laugh

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2024 - 11:39 AM ET #437

    You may have a few good buying days left this week ..

     

    Keep that in mind.  Set your price targets and then buy before it takes off an_cheers

     

    Good thing for buyers started today.  Crazy people took some good profits.  That makes it a good day for people who want to make money over long haul peace_5

    Reply

    You may have a few good buying days left this week ..

     

    Keep that in mind.  Set your price targets and then buy before it takes off an_cheers

     

    Good thing for buyers started today.  Crazy people took some good profits.  That makes it a good day for people who want to make money over long haul peace_5

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2024 - 2:59 PM ET #438

    @superbeets

     Exactly...when every clown is a crypto King then you know the top is close at hand.

    Back on the last alt high we had a thread or two here where members were thinking they were awesome about crypto and back then I was as skeptical as I am now but I was told to just buy XRP or LTC or several others and thing would go just fine..well very close to that sermon the whole thing went into a multi year crapper when US interest rates went up for a bit and higher US rates is a crypto killer, a weaker dollar is much better for crypto. The move we see here and now is a silly misguided Trump scheme which has no teeth people actually think (here included) that Trump is going to create a gold-like crypto national reserve treasury...that is absurd but since Trump said something then it must be so. If Trump were to even sniff at that suggestion it would cause a massive short target on BTC to sink the US currency and attempt to steal it as well. There is absolutely no way the US Treasury would risk currency reserves to be invested in crypto. Not like Trump knows even a childs level of what crypto is but people are taking this scheme and ramping all the community and I do not think it will end up working out.

    Reply

    @superbeets

     Exactly...when every clown is a crypto King then you know the top is close at hand.

    Back on the last alt high we had a thread or two here where members were thinking they were awesome about crypto and back then I was as skeptical as I am now but I was told to just buy XRP or LTC or several others and thing would go just fine..well very close to that sermon the whole thing went into a multi year crapper when US interest rates went up for a bit and higher US rates is a crypto killer, a weaker dollar is much better for crypto. The move we see here and now is a silly misguided Trump scheme which has no teeth people actually think (here included) that Trump is going to create a gold-like crypto national reserve treasury...that is absurd but since Trump said something then it must be so. If Trump were to even sniff at that suggestion it would cause a massive short target on BTC to sink the US currency and attempt to steal it as well. There is absolutely no way the US Treasury would risk currency reserves to be invested in crypto. Not like Trump knows even a childs level of what crypto is but people are taking this scheme and ramping all the community and I do not think it will end up working out.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2024 - 10:35 PM ET #439

    I have to disagree to a point. Crypto would take off without Trump too.  Just the time table would have been different.  Only thing you have to go on for crypto is “history” and post halving interest .. But it does help Trump has all the pro crypto goons in place.  That’s why I think there will be a ton of money made over the next couple/few years. I don’t think the majority of meme/alts will last that long BUT there is no stopping the “majors” from pumping.  BTC will eventually be a half to full million .. ETH will reach 10k. Solana will be 1k someday … etc… etc .. And when those hit like that the meme coins in their respective blockchains will fly because of GAINS.  Now the narrative will be different.  I do think the next narrative will be AI coins after this next run.  Here in a year or two. I’m already buying stuff really cheap.  There is no stopping crypto.  People will always buy and trade it.  

    Even at a slow pace.  Crypto will add a trillion dollars every year IMO.  BUT my prediction is much higher than that.  I would be shocked if we don’t have 7-10 trillion dollars in crypto by end of Q2 2025 ..   that would be double what we have now.  That’s a conservative prediction.  Some say 10-15 trillion ..

     

    But I agree people will get burned in XRP.  I understand crypto and pricing and there is absolutely no way in the world that XRP can hit these crazy 100 or 1000 a coin marks people are saying.  There is no possible way. Best case scenario will be $10 a coin but realistically it will be closer to $5.    People who understand crypto know that if XRP hit a $1k a coin then the MCap would be over 100 trillion dollars.  Apple is only marked at 4 trillion. There is no way in gods green earth XRO can be worth 25x of Apple. Even $100 would be like a 10x or 15x of Apple.  It just can’t happen. Now if they burn coins and stuff like that then YES it can happen but there is no tool to do that at the rate it would need to happen.  

    Think about it. XRP has like a 100billion max cap on coins.  They only have half that in circulation.  So in theory the price would go down if more coins are released and usually owners do a “time release” so it doesn’t hurt price.  The problem is people don’t understand crypto and they listen to influencers.  It just can’t happen under the conditions that are at current.  I’m not even 99% sure I’m MORE than 100% sure.  an_roll_laugh  Now again I take all this back if they announce tomorrow that they have implemented a mass token burn then all that’s in play but the chances of that happening are not good. 

    I want XRP to go up.  I don’t own a lot but it’s good for crypto as a whole. People will make money and spend on other alts.  I don’t hate on anyone. I want everyone to be millionaires !!! I want everyone to f@ck the government .. I hate them with a passion.  I wish currency would all go to crypto type thing where are government couldn’t touch you quiet

     

    my max prediction for XRP is $10-15 a coin

    realiatic prediction - $5-7

     

    also people have to understand there are whales ready to dump massive bags when it hits $3 and $4 and $5.  And I mean massive amounts that will make price drop.  

    Reply

    I have to disagree to a point. Crypto would take off without Trump too.  Just the time table would have been different.  Only thing you have to go on for crypto is “history” and post halving interest .. But it does help Trump has all the pro crypto goons in place.  That’s why I think there will be a ton of money made over the next couple/few years. I don’t think the majority of meme/alts will last that long BUT there is no stopping the “majors” from pumping.  BTC will eventually be a half to full million .. ETH will reach 10k. Solana will be 1k someday … etc… etc .. And when those hit like that the meme coins in their respective blockchains will fly because of GAINS.  Now the narrative will be different.  I do think the next narrative will be AI coins after this next run.  Here in a year or two. I’m already buying stuff really cheap.  There is no stopping crypto.  People will always buy and trade it.  

    Even at a slow pace.  Crypto will add a trillion dollars every year IMO.  BUT my prediction is much higher than that.  I would be shocked if we don’t have 7-10 trillion dollars in crypto by end of Q2 2025 ..   that would be double what we have now.  That’s a conservative prediction.  Some say 10-15 trillion ..

     

    But I agree people will get burned in XRP.  I understand crypto and pricing and there is absolutely no way in the world that XRP can hit these crazy 100 or 1000 a coin marks people are saying.  There is no possible way. Best case scenario will be $10 a coin but realistically it will be closer to $5.    People who understand crypto know that if XRP hit a $1k a coin then the MCap would be over 100 trillion dollars.  Apple is only marked at 4 trillion. There is no way in gods green earth XRO can be worth 25x of Apple. Even $100 would be like a 10x or 15x of Apple.  It just can’t happen. Now if they burn coins and stuff like that then YES it can happen but there is no tool to do that at the rate it would need to happen.  

    Think about it. XRP has like a 100billion max cap on coins.  They only have half that in circulation.  So in theory the price would go down if more coins are released and usually owners do a “time release” so it doesn’t hurt price.  The problem is people don’t understand crypto and they listen to influencers.  It just can’t happen under the conditions that are at current.  I’m not even 99% sure I’m MORE than 100% sure.  an_roll_laugh  Now again I take all this back if they announce tomorrow that they have implemented a mass token burn then all that’s in play but the chances of that happening are not good. 

    I want XRP to go up.  I don’t own a lot but it’s good for crypto as a whole. People will make money and spend on other alts.  I don’t hate on anyone. I want everyone to be millionaires !!! I want everyone to f@ck the government .. I hate them with a passion.  I wish currency would all go to crypto type thing where are government couldn’t touch you quiet

     

    my max prediction for XRP is $10-15 a coin

    realiatic prediction - $5-7

     

    also people have to understand there are whales ready to dump massive bags when it hits $3 and $4 and $5.  And I mean massive amounts that will make price drop.  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2024 - 11:18 PM ET #440

    To add a little to what I said up top.  

    The way you get price is divide circulation and MCap.  There is a circulation and max supply.  But current price is at current circulation.  So you can always use common sense when thinking about what a coin price could be.  Remember BTC is the highest and most prestige crypto in the world and it’s not even a 2 trillion MC yet.  It will soon fly through that but I’m giving a comparison. BTC has like a 20+ million cap on coins.  XRP has a 100 BILLION an_wink.. so to the people saying XRP will be worth more than BTC have lost their mind an_roll_laugh..  

     

    Best way to trade XRP is buy at a good MC and trade it for 20-50% returns.. keep doin that when you have these huge public buys.  Retail buys are the best ways to make money. Not hold for unrealistic dreams !!!

     

    Now there are “rumors” that trump admin are in talks with ripple for a form of currency.  Again it’s rumors but that could have major price impacts BUT it’s still basic math with MCap and circulation no matter how you spin it !!!

    Reply

    To add a little to what I said up top.  

    The way you get price is divide circulation and MCap.  There is a circulation and max supply.  But current price is at current circulation.  So you can always use common sense when thinking about what a coin price could be.  Remember BTC is the highest and most prestige crypto in the world and it’s not even a 2 trillion MC yet.  It will soon fly through that but I’m giving a comparison. BTC has like a 20+ million cap on coins.  XRP has a 100 BILLION an_wink.. so to the people saying XRP will be worth more than BTC have lost their mind an_roll_laugh..  

     

    Best way to trade XRP is buy at a good MC and trade it for 20-50% returns.. keep doin that when you have these huge public buys.  Retail buys are the best ways to make money. Not hold for unrealistic dreams !!!

     

    Now there are “rumors” that trump admin are in talks with ripple for a form of currency.  Again it’s rumors but that could have major price impacts BUT it’s still basic math with MCap and circulation no matter how you spin it !!!

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2024 - 11:31 PM ET #441

    @wallstreetcappers

     Brett ETH up 60% today an_dance.. I was able to get a good trade this morning when it hit my 199 buy line .. been waiting for a while ..  I knew it wouldn’t stay low long.  

    Brett on BASE doing good too.  It hit 2billion MC .. crazy man.  I remember not too long ago buying some at 150million MCap.  

    I don’t think ETH one will hit what Base one is doing BUT it will have the higher gains an_clap per buy value. 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Brett ETH up 60% today an_dance.. I was able to get a good trade this morning when it hit my 199 buy line .. been waiting for a while ..  I knew it wouldn’t stay low long.  

    Brett on BASE doing good too.  It hit 2billion MC .. crazy man.  I remember not too long ago buying some at 150million MCap.  

    I don’t think ETH one will hit what Base one is doing BUT it will have the higher gains an_clap per buy value. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2024 - 11:39 AM ET #442

    @superbeets

     XRP to 5 even is a massive stretch IMO..these market caps are not just some figure people type on a keyboard this is money currency fiat all the nasty terms that crypto goons hate that fund these market caps and it isnt just the market cap figure either, a market is buyers and sellers so sellers can short even in the crypto market and to me that means to get even to 2 bucks on XRP means the buyers pressure is 1.5x the market cap just to push it up that high. Same goes for shorts that it takes a multiple of the figure to push something down.

    That Brett coin is too thin it does not have the trading volume to support a large position, if someone wanted to get out or in of a big position it would be difficult with such low trading volume, much like a thinly traded pink sheets stock.

    If INTC goes back under 20 I might buy some again, I traded it from 20 to 26 and got out, their CEO got ousted and it pushed the stock down, its a good opportunity under 20 especially since they have a decent dividend.

     

    Reply

    @superbeets

     XRP to 5 even is a massive stretch IMO..these market caps are not just some figure people type on a keyboard this is money currency fiat all the nasty terms that crypto goons hate that fund these market caps and it isnt just the market cap figure either, a market is buyers and sellers so sellers can short even in the crypto market and to me that means to get even to 2 bucks on XRP means the buyers pressure is 1.5x the market cap just to push it up that high. Same goes for shorts that it takes a multiple of the figure to push something down.

    That Brett coin is too thin it does not have the trading volume to support a large position, if someone wanted to get out or in of a big position it would be difficult with such low trading volume, much like a thinly traded pink sheets stock.

    If INTC goes back under 20 I might buy some again, I traded it from 20 to 26 and got out, their CEO got ousted and it pushed the stock down, its a good opportunity under 20 especially since they have a decent dividend.

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2024 - 5:26 PM ET #443

    @wallstreetcappers

     What do you mean by large position? For Brett coin 

     

     

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     What do you mean by large position? For Brett coin 

     

     

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 3, 2024 - 8:00 PM ET #444

    Meaning say you wanted to buy like 100k coin which would be 40k or whatever in total, there is not enough of a market to be able to do so and not have it be disruptive. The trading is thin so if you set a limit order of that size it might move the price higher others seeing you trying and even worse on a sell. It just does not trade enough volume to be able to easily get in and out for any quantity.

    Reply

    Meaning say you wanted to buy like 100k coin which would be 40k or whatever in total, there is not enough of a market to be able to do so and not have it be disruptive. The trading is thin so if you set a limit order of that size it might move the price higher others seeing you trying and even worse on a sell. It just does not trade enough volume to be able to easily get in and out for any quantity.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 7:44 AM ET #445

    @wallstreetcappers

     I think you over analyzing everything to be honest.  I can’t say anything as I’m same way about certain crypto.  I guess the reason I let my guard down on certain coins is I know the community that’s behind it ( not Personally but through watching them for years )…. 

    As for the 40k.  That’s not a lot in some of these coins but you are right about it would affect price.   But mainly because you would be “exit liquidity “ for day traders. That’s in every trading realm though.  I do it too. But let’s just say “I know someone “ who puts about half of that in crypto for trading frequently on different coins  But never want to throw it all at one time.  You know what I’m saying.  .. 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I think you over analyzing everything to be honest.  I can’t say anything as I’m same way about certain crypto.  I guess the reason I let my guard down on certain coins is I know the community that’s behind it ( not Personally but through watching them for years )…. 

    As for the 40k.  That’s not a lot in some of these coins but you are right about it would affect price.   But mainly because you would be “exit liquidity “ for day traders. That’s in every trading realm though.  I do it too. But let’s just say “I know someone “ who puts about half of that in crypto for trading frequently on different coins  But never want to throw it all at one time.  You know what I’m saying.  .. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 9:41 AM ET #446

    @superbeets

     You are right about over analyzing, for sure that is true. Ive surfed through all sorts of investment vehicles and getting knocked around forces you to be skeptical and consider more of the downside and worst case scenarios. I look at any investment with that kind of approach but there was a time when I had the euphoria view that some do or not researching things just going with the momentum looking for craps table type of action lol...I do that from time to time even now!

    Ponke moving today, over 10% higher!

    Reply

    @superbeets

     You are right about over analyzing, for sure that is true. Ive surfed through all sorts of investment vehicles and getting knocked around forces you to be skeptical and consider more of the downside and worst case scenarios. I look at any investment with that kind of approach but there was a time when I had the euphoria view that some do or not researching things just going with the momentum looking for craps table type of action lol...I do that from time to time even now!

    Ponke moving today, over 10% higher!

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 9:59 AM ET #447

    @wallstreetcappers

     I hear you man.  That’s why I can’t do stocks.  I scare myself because I try to pick apart every little thing bigsmile

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I hear you man.  That’s why I can’t do stocks.  I scare myself because I try to pick apart every little thing bigsmile

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 10:00 AM ET #448

    TURBO

     

    taking off folks an_cheers

     

    25% today.  

     

     

     

    Reply

    TURBO

     

    taking off folks an_cheers

     

    25% today.  

     

     

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 10:07 AM ET #449

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    @superbeets  You are right about over analyzing, for sure that is true. Ive surfed through all sorts of investment vehicles and getting knocked around forces you to be skeptical and consider more of the downside and worst case scenarios. I look at any investment with that kind of approach but there was a time when I had the euphoria view that some do or not researching things just going with the momentum looking for craps table type of action lol...I do that from time to time even now! Ponke moving today, over 10% higher!

     

    PONKE

     

    Yes ..  but it’s just settling right now .. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the up down accumulation for another 2-3 weeks.  It will explode after that.  I’m not trading any until then.  I have a very healthy supply spread out so I’m ready.  an_cheers

    But YES I saw the balance this morning and got happy an_roll_laugh.. it’s so tempting to pull some ..I’ve wanted to purchase a vintage old school “3 wheeler” for my property and man I had that asking amount in gains today from ponke.. man it was tempting but I’m in for the long haul..

     

    You remember the old school 3 wheeler death traps ???   I used to have 1.  I should have kept it.  These things go for 5-10k now..  I mean a good fixed up one.  I found one that’s flawless.. I want it bad..it has a gun rack where I can put a nice modified AR on it. an_speak

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    @superbeets  You are right about over analyzing, for sure that is true. Ive surfed through all sorts of investment vehicles and getting knocked around forces you to be skeptical and consider more of the downside and worst case scenarios. I look at any investment with that kind of approach but there was a time when I had the euphoria view that some do or not researching things just going with the momentum looking for craps table type of action lol...I do that from time to time even now! Ponke moving today, over 10% higher!

     

    PONKE

     

    Yes ..  but it’s just settling right now .. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the up down accumulation for another 2-3 weeks.  It will explode after that.  I’m not trading any until then.  I have a very healthy supply spread out so I’m ready.  an_cheers

    But YES I saw the balance this morning and got happy an_roll_laugh.. it’s so tempting to pull some ..I’ve wanted to purchase a vintage old school “3 wheeler” for my property and man I had that asking amount in gains today from ponke.. man it was tempting but I’m in for the long haul..

     

    You remember the old school 3 wheeler death traps ???   I used to have 1.  I should have kept it.  These things go for 5-10k now..  I mean a good fixed up one.  I found one that’s flawless.. I want it bad..it has a gun rack where I can put a nice modified AR on it. an_speak

     
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2024 - 10:10 AM ET #450

    PEPE 

     

    should hit 9 BILLION today an_dance

    Reply

    PEPE 

     

    should hit 9 BILLION today an_dance

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 181920 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,881
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 442
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,599
    • MLB Playoffs 16,897
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,187
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,548
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,244
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,145

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.