• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    «First Previous 202122 ... 232425 Next Last»
    superbeets
    wallstreetcappers
    cd329
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    «First Previous 202122 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 9:18 AM ET #476

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: @cd329  It may make you another 2x to 5x.  Look at the market cap. A simple way to think about it would be it would have to double to 5x that 80 billion cap. That’s how you make money. So I would say that 1900 will double in next 4-5months. Maybe better but not much more ..but I’m not financial advisor.  I’m just a realist. I don’t get into hype. Only way a coin goes up is if market cap goes up basically.  Yeah there are market makers etc but it all boils down to market cap and coins available. Thanks for the info, as i know very little about this stuff, so i appreciate your knowledge on this subject I still kick myself and have nightmares for not buying bitcoin when it was 12.00 dollars a coin.  I think it was Vanzack that had said buy it, but i didnt listen.  Why didnt i just buy 100 damn coins

     

    you and me both. I tell him all the time in these kind of threads that I get PTSD from that man. bigsmileI wish I could erase (not really) it but it’s like a mythical thing now.  It could of literally made you a millionaire if not a billionaire with the money we spend on sports betting 

     

    as for Doge , my whole point of this thread was for stuff like this.  People ( not talking about you ) get on YouTube and believe these “influencers” that say it’s going to $10 and $100 and all this crap.  It’s not realistic.  Just take a look at the market cap.  I said $80 billion last night but it’s like 66-68 billion. I don’t follow doge a bunch. I have some coins but it’s not a big influence on my wallets. It would have to double that to double price ( as I said last night that’s not 100% of it because of market makers but it’s the majority of it )..Unless they burned coins. So it would take another 60plus billion not million bigsmile to 2x it and then so on for the 3x and 4x ..etc..  So you see where I’m being a realist peace_5

     

    I will say this though , DOGE is the wild card of crypto. It has the hype of a Elon tweet and them accepting it at Tesla corp.. no one knows how that will be impacted with his new government role. Because 60 plus billion is a ton to us but it’s nothing in crypto .. so it has the “potential” to go absolute nuts if the right cards fall in place .. but again no one knows what kind of regulations Elon will have on him with new role.  He may not ever be able to tweet about crypto again. Who knows ???

     

    just friendly advice , Hold on to it through this bull run and make a determination after 1st or 2nd quarter 2025.  Use CoinMarketCap and dexscreener to check on it .. both sites are easy to use.  If you have any questions , just ask.  I’m not genius on all this but I had to learn the hard way with it all.  I got screwed out of so many thousands when I first started because I had no one to ask.  2017-2018 was still kinda early in it so I had to learn the “hard way”.  

    But best piece of advice I give to everyone. Do what you want to do .. listen to your gut and don’t let anyone influence you !! Because at the end of day , you are the only person that has to live in your house with the financial responsibility..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: @cd329  It may make you another 2x to 5x.  Look at the market cap. A simple way to think about it would be it would have to double to 5x that 80 billion cap. That’s how you make money. So I would say that 1900 will double in next 4-5months. Maybe better but not much more ..but I’m not financial advisor.  I’m just a realist. I don’t get into hype. Only way a coin goes up is if market cap goes up basically.  Yeah there are market makers etc but it all boils down to market cap and coins available. Thanks for the info, as i know very little about this stuff, so i appreciate your knowledge on this subject I still kick myself and have nightmares for not buying bitcoin when it was 12.00 dollars a coin.  I think it was Vanzack that had said buy it, but i didnt listen.  Why didnt i just buy 100 damn coins

     

    you and me both. I tell him all the time in these kind of threads that I get PTSD from that man. bigsmileI wish I could erase (not really) it but it’s like a mythical thing now.  It could of literally made you a millionaire if not a billionaire with the money we spend on sports betting 

     

    as for Doge , my whole point of this thread was for stuff like this.  People ( not talking about you ) get on YouTube and believe these “influencers” that say it’s going to $10 and $100 and all this crap.  It’s not realistic.  Just take a look at the market cap.  I said $80 billion last night but it’s like 66-68 billion. I don’t follow doge a bunch. I have some coins but it’s not a big influence on my wallets. It would have to double that to double price ( as I said last night that’s not 100% of it because of market makers but it’s the majority of it )..Unless they burned coins. So it would take another 60plus billion not million bigsmile to 2x it and then so on for the 3x and 4x ..etc..  So you see where I’m being a realist peace_5

     

    I will say this though , DOGE is the wild card of crypto. It has the hype of a Elon tweet and them accepting it at Tesla corp.. no one knows how that will be impacted with his new government role. Because 60 plus billion is a ton to us but it’s nothing in crypto .. so it has the “potential” to go absolute nuts if the right cards fall in place .. but again no one knows what kind of regulations Elon will have on him with new role.  He may not ever be able to tweet about crypto again. Who knows ???

     

    just friendly advice , Hold on to it through this bull run and make a determination after 1st or 2nd quarter 2025.  Use CoinMarketCap and dexscreener to check on it .. both sites are easy to use.  If you have any questions , just ask.  I’m not genius on all this but I had to learn the hard way with it all.  I got screwed out of so many thousands when I first started because I had no one to ask.  2017-2018 was still kinda early in it so I had to learn the “hard way”.  

    But best piece of advice I give to everyone. Do what you want to do .. listen to your gut and don’t let anyone influence you !! Because at the end of day , you are the only person that has to live in your house with the financial responsibility..

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 10:00 AM ET #477

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Superbeets, whats your target price for PEPE to reach

    This is a tricky one because I’m bias in PEPE.  This coin is what made me who I am today in crypto. I will not get into what was made but let’s just say it put me in a different tax bracket. I was in this in low hundreds of millions .. so I’ve already 10x-25x my money.  BUT this project has taken over the crypto world as for “memes” or alts or whatever some people want to call it.  

    The difference with meme coins is there is no “real backing “ meaning no foundation in business more less.  Like Apple or Tesla , you have a corporation..etc.. meme coins are basically a picture of something.  Now some have utility but majority don’t.  Pepe has the “right” people behind it and the hype took off so if became the “chosen one “ more less.  People compare it to the Doge/Shiba of last cycle. Think about it , it’s a picture of a frog and it’s worth 9 billion dollars.  an_eek2But people keep buying and buying it.  It’s getting more exchange listings and more exposure all over the world, basically hype..

     

    My conservative number in PePe would be 20-50 billion.. BUT if it takes off like doge this could fly into the hundred billion plus range.  Again NO ONE knows. Because it’s a Meme coin.  There is a reason investors playa round with meme tokens because they can make you rich and I mean very rich. There are people daily who become millionaires off $500-1000 overnight.  I see it DAILY.. PEPE will not do that because the market cap is so high now but you can still make a great return on it.  Tell me what savings account will let you put $5k-$10k in and in few months it’s 20k-50k… I’ll wait an_roll_laughand the thing about it , it’s SAFE.  Not many meme coins can you sleep with meaning not worry all the time.  I only get into those type coins.  I’ve made my money so I want to find safe risks with a chance to 5x-20x.  I’m not looking for the home runs anymore.  Now don’t get me wrong if something fell in my lap , I’m all over it ….hahahaha..

     

    Just search PEPE coin , dig through all the influencer crap and you will see it’s a phenomenon .. it’s here to stay .. but it will never be a penny or dollar like they all say but it will make you comfortable with the right investment and patience.  You will see swings daily or weekly.  I don’t even look at that anymore.  It used to worry me to the point of throwing up because the amounts of money was something I’ve never seen in my life , at one time.  You go to sleep and you see you lost , what a brand new car or house cost , that sh@t will give you ulcers.  But next day or two the same thing is back in your account.  That’s just healthy market corrections of buying and selling.  When a coin has billions in volume dally , it does that but I only look for end game !!!

    I tell people who first start that a good portfolio to have is ; Bitcoin, ETH , Solana and Pepe. Maybe sprinkle XRP/Cardona in there   Yea that would be playing it safe by most crypto fans but yoh will still make great money without the ulcers an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Superbeets, whats your target price for PEPE to reach

    This is a tricky one because I’m bias in PEPE.  This coin is what made me who I am today in crypto. I will not get into what was made but let’s just say it put me in a different tax bracket. I was in this in low hundreds of millions .. so I’ve already 10x-25x my money.  BUT this project has taken over the crypto world as for “memes” or alts or whatever some people want to call it.  

    The difference with meme coins is there is no “real backing “ meaning no foundation in business more less.  Like Apple or Tesla , you have a corporation..etc.. meme coins are basically a picture of something.  Now some have utility but majority don’t.  Pepe has the “right” people behind it and the hype took off so if became the “chosen one “ more less.  People compare it to the Doge/Shiba of last cycle. Think about it , it’s a picture of a frog and it’s worth 9 billion dollars.  an_eek2But people keep buying and buying it.  It’s getting more exchange listings and more exposure all over the world, basically hype..

     

    My conservative number in PePe would be 20-50 billion.. BUT if it takes off like doge this could fly into the hundred billion plus range.  Again NO ONE knows. Because it’s a Meme coin.  There is a reason investors playa round with meme tokens because they can make you rich and I mean very rich. There are people daily who become millionaires off $500-1000 overnight.  I see it DAILY.. PEPE will not do that because the market cap is so high now but you can still make a great return on it.  Tell me what savings account will let you put $5k-$10k in and in few months it’s 20k-50k… I’ll wait an_roll_laughand the thing about it , it’s SAFE.  Not many meme coins can you sleep with meaning not worry all the time.  I only get into those type coins.  I’ve made my money so I want to find safe risks with a chance to 5x-20x.  I’m not looking for the home runs anymore.  Now don’t get me wrong if something fell in my lap , I’m all over it ….hahahaha..

     

    Just search PEPE coin , dig through all the influencer crap and you will see it’s a phenomenon .. it’s here to stay .. but it will never be a penny or dollar like they all say but it will make you comfortable with the right investment and patience.  You will see swings daily or weekly.  I don’t even look at that anymore.  It used to worry me to the point of throwing up because the amounts of money was something I’ve never seen in my life , at one time.  You go to sleep and you see you lost , what a brand new car or house cost , that sh@t will give you ulcers.  But next day or two the same thing is back in your account.  That’s just healthy market corrections of buying and selling.  When a coin has billions in volume dally , it does that but I only look for end game !!!

    I tell people who first start that a good portfolio to have is ; Bitcoin, ETH , Solana and Pepe. Maybe sprinkle XRP/Cardona in there   Yea that would be playing it safe by most crypto fans but yoh will still make great money without the ulcers an_roll_laugh

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 10:28 AM ET #478

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    So what was the long addy string for if it is just the xmasguy token? I was thinking it was your daily trading log for all your positions...lol So this is some 10 decimal places crazy coin I can see why you trade it the moves are like 25-35% since it is so low priced but where are the bid and ask prices for the trades? I see orders but where is the order book? Did you find this just based on the price action since it is up 1200% today?

     

    I don’t even know what you’re referring to on order book ..  i trade off my phantom wallet app or Jupiter /Radium..this is what I’ve been trying to explain to u. I always thought you were looking at dexscreener an_roll_laugh…. I follow hype off social media.  It’s very easy to do.  I see what people are talking about and hurry and buy it quick before the crowd jumps in.  I’m locked in low .. I’ll put anywhere from $100-$1000 in.  Depending on what I see and who holds the coin and certain stuff I look at.  You can make 2-3k easy by doing nothing really.  Just trading.  I have a few screens pulled up and a couple wallets.   I always get new wallets when I start trading that way if they get compromised , I only lose what I had that day.  It’s overkill and I know that BUT I play it safe.  I buy dips when I see the sell offs and then sell when I see the green candles.  Repeat over and over.   No real skill in it.  Anyone can do it.  I just hate doing it all the time .   But I look at it as gambling.  You know what you’re signing up for so you know what the risk are.  Hell I lose a bunch too..Don’t get it twisted.  That’s why I don’t feel bad because I’ve yet had someone send me the money I lost when it went to zero. When that happens then I’ll stop an_roll_laugh.. 

     

    I see them all the time.  I actually listen to my kids .. as crazy as it sounds.  I don’t understand all the lingo these days but they will tell me this and that and I’ll reference it and there u go. Sounds weird but it’s all about hype in these things. And what’s hot and what’s not.  

    Look at the coin today. I already got back in.  I always leave a little so I have a better DCA value when I buy back in.  It’s already hit 500k MC this morning.  I’ve already made a few trades today.  I’m fixing to go play poker so I’ll sell it all soon and move to next.  I just hate posting these because they are crap coins that are meant for trading and then you get someone that went off on me a few pages back because they think I’m promoting and doing wrong thing. That’s the farthest from truth. I just trade like a million others do.. I don’t profit from promotion or would I ever.  Never never never .. so best thing is to not post them and just do what I do 

    But u have my email man.. this is what I talk about how easy it is.  With your experience you would kill it.  I’m a hillbilly from Texas and I can do it.  Someone with half a brain would kill it an_roll_laugh..

     

    Sorry if I butchered the grammar. I don’t proof read.. just type and submit from little as keyboard of my phone bigsmile

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    So what was the long addy string for if it is just the xmasguy token? I was thinking it was your daily trading log for all your positions...lol So this is some 10 decimal places crazy coin I can see why you trade it the moves are like 25-35% since it is so low priced but where are the bid and ask prices for the trades? I see orders but where is the order book? Did you find this just based on the price action since it is up 1200% today?

     

    I don’t even know what you’re referring to on order book ..  i trade off my phantom wallet app or Jupiter /Radium..this is what I’ve been trying to explain to u. I always thought you were looking at dexscreener an_roll_laugh…. I follow hype off social media.  It’s very easy to do.  I see what people are talking about and hurry and buy it quick before the crowd jumps in.  I’m locked in low .. I’ll put anywhere from $100-$1000 in.  Depending on what I see and who holds the coin and certain stuff I look at.  You can make 2-3k easy by doing nothing really.  Just trading.  I have a few screens pulled up and a couple wallets.   I always get new wallets when I start trading that way if they get compromised , I only lose what I had that day.  It’s overkill and I know that BUT I play it safe.  I buy dips when I see the sell offs and then sell when I see the green candles.  Repeat over and over.   No real skill in it.  Anyone can do it.  I just hate doing it all the time .   But I look at it as gambling.  You know what you’re signing up for so you know what the risk are.  Hell I lose a bunch too..Don’t get it twisted.  That’s why I don’t feel bad because I’ve yet had someone send me the money I lost when it went to zero. When that happens then I’ll stop an_roll_laugh.. 

     

    I see them all the time.  I actually listen to my kids .. as crazy as it sounds.  I don’t understand all the lingo these days but they will tell me this and that and I’ll reference it and there u go. Sounds weird but it’s all about hype in these things. And what’s hot and what’s not.  

    Look at the coin today. I already got back in.  I always leave a little so I have a better DCA value when I buy back in.  It’s already hit 500k MC this morning.  I’ve already made a few trades today.  I’m fixing to go play poker so I’ll sell it all soon and move to next.  I just hate posting these because they are crap coins that are meant for trading and then you get someone that went off on me a few pages back because they think I’m promoting and doing wrong thing. That’s the farthest from truth. I just trade like a million others do.. I don’t profit from promotion or would I ever.  Never never never .. so best thing is to not post them and just do what I do 

    But u have my email man.. this is what I talk about how easy it is.  With your experience you would kill it.  I’m a hillbilly from Texas and I can do it.  Someone with half a brain would kill it an_roll_laugh..

     

    Sorry if I butchered the grammar. I don’t proof read.. just type and submit from little as keyboard of my phone bigsmile

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 10:39 AM ET #479

    @superbeets

     I noticed that coin is still hanging in this morning, how long do scams like this keep going and what makes them stop trading? I saw that link christmas coin was only started yesterday...lol

    Reply

    @superbeets

     I noticed that coin is still hanging in this morning, how long do scams like this keep going and what makes them stop trading? I saw that link christmas coin was only started yesterday...lol

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 10:46 AM ET #480

    Order book means a list of buyers and sellers so you can see what it costs to buy and to sell and what kind of bids there are so on Coinbase Pro you can see two columns on the side of the chart that show buyers and sellers and at what price they are buying and how much in quantity and how many buyers and sellers there are. It gives you an idea if there is depth to the level of buy interest or sell interest. 

    The one thing I hated when i bought the BTC a few years back was I didnt use Coinbase Pro I used the free version with no limits and when I bought the BTC and also when I sold it I had NO IDEA what the price would be when my order was filled. When I sold (I think I was mad about it on here too lol) Coinbase dropped the price I was filled by a pretty large margin vesus what the price seemed to be at the moment. I cant black hole trade, I gotta know what the price is and what to expect.

    Reply

    Order book means a list of buyers and sellers so you can see what it costs to buy and to sell and what kind of bids there are so on Coinbase Pro you can see two columns on the side of the chart that show buyers and sellers and at what price they are buying and how much in quantity and how many buyers and sellers there are. It gives you an idea if there is depth to the level of buy interest or sell interest. 

    The one thing I hated when i bought the BTC a few years back was I didnt use Coinbase Pro I used the free version with no limits and when I bought the BTC and also when I sold it I had NO IDEA what the price would be when my order was filled. When I sold (I think I was mad about it on here too lol) Coinbase dropped the price I was filled by a pretty large margin vesus what the price seemed to be at the moment. I cant black hole trade, I gotta know what the price is and what to expect.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 11:48 AM ET #481

    @wallstreetcappers

     Yeah I’m not sure about that.  Crypto wouldn’t have names on a list as they couldn’t verify , maybe addresses ??  But again that’s touchy because I have so many wallets.  Most are empty but I’m very cautious ..

    as for coin, it runs until the community decides it’s over …. I start watching for main holders on dexscreener to start selling then I get out.  I guess u can call them “scam” coins. I call them opportunities an_roll_laugh.. I don’t create them or care how they get here .. I find opportunity.  There are so many everyday !!! Literally thousands.  When seee a community start backing them then I get in.  I will hold the coins if it has a utility.  If it’s just air then I trade it.  

    also trade maybe a loose word in crypto since u are referring to documents and stuff.  Maybe we should call it buying and selling .. because I don’t actually “trade “ anything but money for more money or sometimes less money bigsmile

     

    on that coin , I have/had  a dollar cost average that equates to 80k market cap ..  it’s around 190k right now so with a 700k market cap you can see the profits I’m making peace_5

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Yeah I’m not sure about that.  Crypto wouldn’t have names on a list as they couldn’t verify , maybe addresses ??  But again that’s touchy because I have so many wallets.  Most are empty but I’m very cautious ..

    as for coin, it runs until the community decides it’s over …. I start watching for main holders on dexscreener to start selling then I get out.  I guess u can call them “scam” coins. I call them opportunities an_roll_laugh.. I don’t create them or care how they get here .. I find opportunity.  There are so many everyday !!! Literally thousands.  When seee a community start backing them then I get in.  I will hold the coins if it has a utility.  If it’s just air then I trade it.  

    also trade maybe a loose word in crypto since u are referring to documents and stuff.  Maybe we should call it buying and selling .. because I don’t actually “trade “ anything but money for more money or sometimes less money bigsmile

     

    on that coin , I have/had  a dollar cost average that equates to 80k market cap ..  it’s around 190k right now so with a 700k market cap you can see the profits I’m making peace_5

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 12:01 PM ET #482

    Christmas Chill Guy

    Looks like Brian on Family Guy..lol

    moneybag

    Reply

    Christmas Chill Guy

    Looks like Brian on Family Guy..lol

    moneybag

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 12:35 PM ET #483

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Christmas Chill Guy Looks like Brian on Family Guy..lol

     

    damn thing just hit 1.1 million MCan_dance

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    Christmas Chill Guy Looks like Brian on Family Guy..lol

     

    damn thing just hit 1.1 million MCan_dance

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 12:39 PM ET #484

    Hell my 17yr old son started with just $75 in there , I just made him sell 80% of it .. he made $800.  Not bad for a youngster.  Plus he still has a couple milllion in there in case it really blast off

     

    Plus I give him and his friends “finder fees” an_roll_laugh..  I will give them $100 if the crypto they give me takes off.  I don’t crap about chill guys or any of that. an_razz

    Reply

    Hell my 17yr old son started with just $75 in there , I just made him sell 80% of it .. he made $800.  Not bad for a youngster.  Plus he still has a couple milllion in there in case it really blast off

     

    Plus I give him and his friends “finder fees” an_roll_laugh..  I will give them $100 if the crypto they give me takes off.  I don’t crap about chill guys or any of that. an_razz

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23776
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 1:15 PM ET #485

    Superbeets, Thanks for all the great info.  I wish i would have paid attention to this stuff earlier, instead of wasting time and money chasing sports bets.   I have those 1900 coins at robinhood, along with .21 of ETH.

    How many PEPE coins would i need to buy to make a nice profit, should it go up?

    Reply

    Superbeets, Thanks for all the great info.  I wish i would have paid attention to this stuff earlier, instead of wasting time and money chasing sports bets.   I have those 1900 coins at robinhood, along with .21 of ETH.

    How many PEPE coins would i need to buy to make a nice profit, should it go up?

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23776
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 1:24 PM ET #486

    Superbeets i didnt spend 1200 bucks for 100 bitcoins, but i pissed away 500 dollars on Iraqi Dinars lmfaooooooooooo.  I think i need to go throw up right now.

    Reply

    Superbeets i didnt spend 1200 bucks for 100 bitcoins, but i pissed away 500 dollars on Iraqi Dinars lmfaooooooooooo.  I think i need to go throw up right now.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 1:46 PM ET #487

    @cd329

     Here is thing man. It’s not too late. You just have to convince yourself of that.  Crypto is not going anywhere and PRIME CRYPTO is  here for another 4 years with this administration.  Love or hate him , he is the best for crypto currency as a whole BY FAR !!!

     

    think about it , 5 years ago , you kicked yourself in ass when u diidnt listen to Van.. a couple years ago you kicked yourself in ass for not buying 5 years ago and then so on and so on and so on.  The excuses keep going until you tell yourself it’s not too late !!!

    I started small with like $100 a week or it may of been $50 a week then when I got some built up I made larger purchase.  I will say I got lucky from the jump when I found almost 10k in a Coinbase /Bit account that I forgot all about but I still had the phrase.  But even if I didn’t  find that , I would still keep going 

    Or better yet, do this.  Next time you bet on a game , take half that and set aside for crypto !!  Instead of betting $50-100-500 or 1000 do $25-50-250 or 500.  Take that other and bet it.  You will be happy with outcome. You NEVER lose that way.  If you win the game you win on both ends if  lose game you still win at crypto.  You have been betting long enough to know we all pretty much pick games at the same clip.  Yeah you or I may be better or worse  by 5% or something BUT it’s still in the realm …you just have to tell your brain that !!! Trust me on this , once u get into crypto , your sports betting urge goes down a TON.  I used to bet 5-10-20 live bets a day now I’m betting 1-3 times a day and sometimes none because I’m betting on crypto !!!!

     

    Also you can lose in crypto like sports betting if you’re not careful.  

    start off slow and conservative ..open up a Robinhood or Coinbase and do what I said.  4 way split .. Bitcoin , ETH , Solana and Pepe. Coinbase may not have Solana if you use them. I hate Coinbase but that’s me , remember do what’s best for you !!  Buy xrp instead of Solana then.  Or cardona .. whatever.  Contribute for a month or two until you get hang of crypto.  Then practice moving money once you “kinda” understand it..  never rush. It’s going no where. Yeah u may miss the “bull run” but there is another every 4 years.  And there are always other crypto’s that run up.  But once you understand it then open wallets to get your money off the exchanges.  A wallet is self custody.  If you leave your money on RH or CB , it’s their money until you move it ( to an extent ).. then just ask a bunch of questions.  But get the basics down and then start exploring all kinds of avenues.  But start slow so you limit mistake.  I didn’t do that but now I tell people my mistakes.!’  I got caught up in listening to YouTubers and shit. Lost money every day because I always thought I missed out.  That’s not true …you only lose when you rush or sell in crypto !!! Start slow !!!

     

     

    Reply

    @cd329

     Here is thing man. It’s not too late. You just have to convince yourself of that.  Crypto is not going anywhere and PRIME CRYPTO is  here for another 4 years with this administration.  Love or hate him , he is the best for crypto currency as a whole BY FAR !!!

     

    think about it , 5 years ago , you kicked yourself in ass when u diidnt listen to Van.. a couple years ago you kicked yourself in ass for not buying 5 years ago and then so on and so on and so on.  The excuses keep going until you tell yourself it’s not too late !!!

    I started small with like $100 a week or it may of been $50 a week then when I got some built up I made larger purchase.  I will say I got lucky from the jump when I found almost 10k in a Coinbase /Bit account that I forgot all about but I still had the phrase.  But even if I didn’t  find that , I would still keep going 

    Or better yet, do this.  Next time you bet on a game , take half that and set aside for crypto !!  Instead of betting $50-100-500 or 1000 do $25-50-250 or 500.  Take that other and bet it.  You will be happy with outcome. You NEVER lose that way.  If you win the game you win on both ends if  lose game you still win at crypto.  You have been betting long enough to know we all pretty much pick games at the same clip.  Yeah you or I may be better or worse  by 5% or something BUT it’s still in the realm …you just have to tell your brain that !!! Trust me on this , once u get into crypto , your sports betting urge goes down a TON.  I used to bet 5-10-20 live bets a day now I’m betting 1-3 times a day and sometimes none because I’m betting on crypto !!!!

     

    Also you can lose in crypto like sports betting if you’re not careful.  

    start off slow and conservative ..open up a Robinhood or Coinbase and do what I said.  4 way split .. Bitcoin , ETH , Solana and Pepe. Coinbase may not have Solana if you use them. I hate Coinbase but that’s me , remember do what’s best for you !!  Buy xrp instead of Solana then.  Or cardona .. whatever.  Contribute for a month or two until you get hang of crypto.  Then practice moving money once you “kinda” understand it..  never rush. It’s going no where. Yeah u may miss the “bull run” but there is another every 4 years.  And there are always other crypto’s that run up.  But once you understand it then open wallets to get your money off the exchanges.  A wallet is self custody.  If you leave your money on RH or CB , it’s their money until you move it ( to an extent ).. then just ask a bunch of questions.  But get the basics down and then start exploring all kinds of avenues.  But start slow so you limit mistake.  I didn’t do that but now I tell people my mistakes.!’  I got caught up in listening to YouTubers and shit. Lost money every day because I always thought I missed out.  That’s not true …you only lose when you rush or sell in crypto !!! Start slow !!!

     

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 1:47 PM ET #488

    Sorry for long responses.  I just love it man. And like helping people understand.  Again I’m not a financial advisor so be careful but I am a “financial learn from mistaker”an_roll_laugh

     

     

    and if the responses are bad grammar , I don’t proof read so I probably look like a 5th grade education.  I just type and send 

    Reply

    Sorry for long responses.  I just love it man. And like helping people understand.  Again I’m not a financial advisor so be careful but I am a “financial learn from mistaker”an_roll_laugh

     

     

    and if the responses are bad grammar , I don’t proof read so I probably look like a 5th grade education.  I just type and send 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 1:52 PM ET #489

    @cd329

     If I’m not mistaken , you’re a Texas guy too right ?  If so you play poker ?  

    Reply

    @cd329

     If I’m not mistaken , you’re a Texas guy too right ?  If so you play poker ?  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 3:01 PM ET #490

    @cd329

     Also make sure when u buy its on “red days”. Meaning when its down .. buying on Green Day’s when its pumping and going makes your buy value high and you can lose money right when it goes down.  You look for good entry points when market down.  Like today when BTC is over 100k etc.. I wouldn’t buy until it stables and levels off.  You don’t have to get everything at once either.  Wait to pick your spots 

    Reply

    @cd329

     Also make sure when u buy its on “red days”. Meaning when its down .. buying on Green Day’s when its pumping and going makes your buy value high and you can lose money right when it goes down.  You look for good entry points when market down.  Like today when BTC is over 100k etc.. I wouldn’t buy until it stables and levels off.  You don’t have to get everything at once either.  Wait to pick your spots 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 3:53 PM ET #491

    @superbeets

     I think you are a tipper from being a poker player lol 

    I cant even think about wading through the massive mess of the alt universe, its unregulated and zero safety with people completely defrauding others so they can make a buck. Its like the pink sheets with zero regulation or recourse since the identity of any party is almost impossible to unwind.

    You better not be teaching those kids too many gambling lessons, you will get them hooked on the easy money and they wont have you around to make sure they keep a lid on the risk...

    Bot some MSTR today but dont tell anyone, I never post trades on here and also INTC getting close to that 20 level, if it goes under 20 a little bit I will get some for a six to twelve month hold.

    Reply

    @superbeets

     I think you are a tipper from being a poker player lol 

    I cant even think about wading through the massive mess of the alt universe, its unregulated and zero safety with people completely defrauding others so they can make a buck. Its like the pink sheets with zero regulation or recourse since the identity of any party is almost impossible to unwind.

    You better not be teaching those kids too many gambling lessons, you will get them hooked on the easy money and they wont have you around to make sure they keep a lid on the risk...

    Bot some MSTR today but dont tell anyone, I never post trades on here and also INTC getting close to that 20 level, if it goes under 20 a little bit I will get some for a six to twelve month hold.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 4:52 PM ET #492

    Just for humor a few names being traded today-

     

    WIFMAS

    PIZZAGUY

    CHILLCLUB

    LOADINGCAT

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Just for humor a few names being traded today-

     

    WIFMAS

    PIZZAGUY

    CHILLCLUB

    LOADINGCAT

    an_roll_laugh

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23776
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2024 - 6:39 PM ET #493

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    @cd329  If I’m not mistaken , you’re a Texas guy too right ?  If so you play poker ?

    New york guy, but i do like some poker,lolll.  Been gambling for 45 years.  I grew up around it. Parents owned a restaurant that had every big name bookie, bettor and mob guy around.  To this day i wish i hadnt grown up around that, cause i would have so much more money in the bank today.  Had good years and bad years, like every gambler. Biggest loss thou was the time wasted away on gambling, that i could have been doing other things and having more fun.  Thats why i always tell young kids put away even just 100 bucks into some type of stock fund and in  40 years you will more money then you could ever win gambling.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    @cd329  If I’m not mistaken , you’re a Texas guy too right ?  If so you play poker ?

    New york guy, but i do like some poker,lolll.  Been gambling for 45 years.  I grew up around it. Parents owned a restaurant that had every big name bookie, bettor and mob guy around.  To this day i wish i hadnt grown up around that, cause i would have so much more money in the bank today.  Had good years and bad years, like every gambler. Biggest loss thou was the time wasted away on gambling, that i could have been doing other things and having more fun.  Thats why i always tell young kids put away even just 100 bucks into some type of stock fund and in  40 years you will more money then you could ever win gambling.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2024 - 12:56 AM ET #494

    @wallstreetcappers

     Nah mine know what the deal is.  I don’t care if they dabble in that.  I would rather them “hustle” this than drugs or any other kind of crap kids get into.  I can monitor all this.  Plus it’s gets them into monetary transactions.  Yes this is not the ideal ground but I’m with them right now.  We are trading in the game room.  LOL 

     

    checkout that coin.  Just shot up about 200% in last hour or so. an_dance

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Nah mine know what the deal is.  I don’t care if they dabble in that.  I would rather them “hustle” this than drugs or any other kind of crap kids get into.  I can monitor all this.  Plus it’s gets them into monetary transactions.  Yes this is not the ideal ground but I’m with them right now.  We are trading in the game room.  LOL 

     

    checkout that coin.  Just shot up about 200% in last hour or so. an_dance

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2024 - 1:34 AM ET #495

    @wallstreetcappers

     I know what you’re saying though.  Trust me.  I have “ great kids” man.  Yeah they are typical youngsters but they are solid. My oldest son has a job and college and mowing business on side.  They also just opened a Christmas light business.  He likes “opening businesses” as he would say.  He has no overhead an_roll_laughbut I just go along with it.  He is constantly grinding.. the youngest is fixing to go play college football so he is just working out and stuff. Kid just keeps getting bigger and stronger. He has trimmed down a bit to 315 but he was happy about benching 400lbs.  I can’t bench 20lbs right nowan_razzBut he is 6’5 so that 315 looks small on him.  Has a 16 shoe.. crazy.  He is my crypto buddy man.  I want those kids to have what I didn’t.  Loved them to death man. peace_5 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I know what you’re saying though.  Trust me.  I have “ great kids” man.  Yeah they are typical youngsters but they are solid. My oldest son has a job and college and mowing business on side.  They also just opened a Christmas light business.  He likes “opening businesses” as he would say.  He has no overhead an_roll_laughbut I just go along with it.  He is constantly grinding.. the youngest is fixing to go play college football so he is just working out and stuff. Kid just keeps getting bigger and stronger. He has trimmed down a bit to 315 but he was happy about benching 400lbs.  I can’t bench 20lbs right nowan_razzBut he is 6’5 so that 315 looks small on him.  Has a 16 shoe.. crazy.  He is my crypto buddy man.  I want those kids to have what I didn’t.  Loved them to death man. peace_5 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2024 - 1:47 AM ET #496

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: @cd329  If I’m not mistaken , you’re a Texas guy too right ?  If so you play poker ? New york guy, but i do like some poker,lolll.  Been gambling for 45 years.  I grew up around it. Parents owned a restaurant that had every big name bookie, bettor and mob guy around.  To this day i wish i hadnt grown up around that, cause i would have so much more money in the bank today.  Had good years and bad years, like every gambler. Biggest loss thou was the time wasted away on gambling, that i could have been doing other things and having more fun.  Thats why i always tell young kids put away even just 100 bucks into some type of stock fund and in  40 years you will more money then you could ever win gambling.

     

    For some reason I thought u were Texas … no biggie .. I’ll have to hit u next time we are up there. We go every Christmas except this year.  Been battling a little issue so going to take it easy this year.  We always drive because my wife hates flying , she will only do it if she has to like out of country etc.... I can’t do the 22 hour drive trip right now an_roll_laugh.. my kids don’t have a clue what’s been going on they just think I’m being mean..but if all goes well , we may come that way end of Jan and the drive back through poconoes.  I love that place. It’s small but I like playing at Mt Airy..have some great comps there so I get a ton of shit for nothing.  Then the kids can ski and what not

     

    I play poker with some Campisi Jersey guys or have .. it’s been a minute but they are good people peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: @cd329  If I’m not mistaken , you’re a Texas guy too right ?  If so you play poker ? New york guy, but i do like some poker,lolll.  Been gambling for 45 years.  I grew up around it. Parents owned a restaurant that had every big name bookie, bettor and mob guy around.  To this day i wish i hadnt grown up around that, cause i would have so much more money in the bank today.  Had good years and bad years, like every gambler. Biggest loss thou was the time wasted away on gambling, that i could have been doing other things and having more fun.  Thats why i always tell young kids put away even just 100 bucks into some type of stock fund and in  40 years you will more money then you could ever win gambling.

     

    For some reason I thought u were Texas … no biggie .. I’ll have to hit u next time we are up there. We go every Christmas except this year.  Been battling a little issue so going to take it easy this year.  We always drive because my wife hates flying , she will only do it if she has to like out of country etc.... I can’t do the 22 hour drive trip right now an_roll_laugh.. my kids don’t have a clue what’s been going on they just think I’m being mean..but if all goes well , we may come that way end of Jan and the drive back through poconoes.  I love that place. It’s small but I like playing at Mt Airy..have some great comps there so I get a ton of shit for nothing.  Then the kids can ski and what not

     

    I play poker with some Campisi Jersey guys or have .. it’s been a minute but they are good people peace_5

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23776
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2024 - 11:48 AM ET #497

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: @cd329  If I’m not mistaken , you’re a Texas guy too right ?  If so you play poker ? New york guy, but i do like some poker,lolll.  Been gambling for 45 years.  I grew up around it. Parents owned a restaurant that had every big name bookie, bettor and mob guy around.  To this day i wish i hadnt grown up around that, cause i would have so much more money in the bank today.  Had good years and bad years, like every gambler. Biggest loss thou was the time wasted away on gambling, that i could have been doing other things and having more fun.  Thats why i always tell young kids put away even just 100 bucks into some type of stock fund and in  40 years you will more money then you could ever win gambling.   For some reason I thought u were Texas … no biggie .. I’ll have to hit u next time we are up there. We go every Christmas except this year.  Been battling a little issue so going to take it easy this year.  We always drive because my wife hates flying , she will only do it if she has to like out of country etc.... I can’t do the 22 hour drive trip right now .. my kids don’t have a clue what’s been going on they just think I’m being mean..but if all goes well , we may come that way end of Jan and the drive back through poconoes.  I love that place. It’s small but I like playing at Mt Airy..have some great comps there so I get a ton of shit for nothing.  Then the kids can ski and what not   I play poker with some Campisi Jersey guys or have .. it’s been a minute but they are good people

    thumbs_upmoneybag

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by superbeets: @cd329  If I’m not mistaken , you’re a Texas guy too right ?  If so you play poker ? New york guy, but i do like some poker,lolll.  Been gambling for 45 years.  I grew up around it. Parents owned a restaurant that had every big name bookie, bettor and mob guy around.  To this day i wish i hadnt grown up around that, cause i would have so much more money in the bank today.  Had good years and bad years, like every gambler. Biggest loss thou was the time wasted away on gambling, that i could have been doing other things and having more fun.  Thats why i always tell young kids put away even just 100 bucks into some type of stock fund and in  40 years you will more money then you could ever win gambling.   For some reason I thought u were Texas … no biggie .. I’ll have to hit u next time we are up there. We go every Christmas except this year.  Been battling a little issue so going to take it easy this year.  We always drive because my wife hates flying , she will only do it if she has to like out of country etc.... I can’t do the 22 hour drive trip right now .. my kids don’t have a clue what’s been going on they just think I’m being mean..but if all goes well , we may come that way end of Jan and the drive back through poconoes.  I love that place. It’s small but I like playing at Mt Airy..have some great comps there so I get a ton of shit for nothing.  Then the kids can ski and what not   I play poker with some Campisi Jersey guys or have .. it’s been a minute but they are good people

    thumbs_upmoneybag

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2024 - 3:04 PM ET #498

    ETH hits -  4 K

     

    an_woo

    Reply

    ETH hits -  4 K

     

    an_woo

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2024 - 3:06 PM ET #499

    100K BTC

    4K ETH

     

    Great for the whole crypto community !!!

     

    Get some money in an_cheers

    Reply

    100K BTC

    4K ETH

     

    Great for the whole crypto community !!!

     

    Get some money in an_cheers

     
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2024 - 4:13 PM ET #500

    Did you get in some LILX an hour ago?

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Did you get in some LILX an hour ago?

    an_roll_laugh

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 202122 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,871
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,594
    • MLB Playoffs 16,878
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,178
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,491
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,237
    • Wednesday 2,842

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.