• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    criminal violation made NEED ADVICE NOW

    «First Previous 123
    cubsin08
    warcameagle56
    JFen31
    Drizle
    User592150
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2683
    Posts: 65
    «First Previous 123
     
    cubsin08
    cubsin08
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 8541
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2014 - 9:19 PM ET #51

    I don't know where you live , but in NJ they would arrest this cunnt for wasting police time . Only way you are in trouble is if the whhore is banging cops , lawyers ,or judges
    Reply
    I don't know where you live , but in NJ they would arrest this cunnt for wasting police time . Only way you are in trouble is if the whhore is banging cops , lawyers ,or judges
     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2014 - 11:34 PM ET #52

    U can get an attorney for way less than 3500.Just make sure u erase all that gal's phone numbers ..everything so u don't get f ed up again then call her again.They are plenty of starving lawyers that would take the case to show up for a G or less just call around.May take u a day, but I wouldn't walk in the courtroom with nothing if possible.If Ur busted just show up and show remorse then just take it in chin.U got 2 months..Burn all her phone numbers.Geez dude!
    Reply
    U can get an attorney for way less than 3500.Just make sure u erase all that gal's phone numbers ..everything so u don't get f ed up again then call her again.They are plenty of starving lawyers that would take the case to show up for a G or less just call around.May take u a day, but I wouldn't walk in the courtroom with nothing if possible.If Ur busted just show up and show remorse then just take it in chin.U got 2 months..Burn all her phone numbers.Geez dude!
     
    JFen31
    JFen31
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 8308
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2014 - 10:18 AM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpinteria:

    Probably should stop admitting on the internet to crimes you're gonna be in court for soon trying to deny. Hopefully you didn't pose this question on your Facebook and Twitter too.

    Seriously before you go "like she'll find this thread dude get real!" And laugh me off just know, IF for some reason she does find it you're going to jail. Is that worth the risk? 

    Your judgement needs some serious help. 



      


    Ckattar, do you have even the slightest clue that posting all of this on an open and accessible internet forum is probably not a wise idea?

    Anyone who wants to do a little digging could easily find this thread (and your others) and bring them into court. They would likely be admissible (on multiple grounds), thus damaging or even sabotaging your case.

    Is your lawyer aware that you have revealed all of this information to the world?

    You're 25 years old with the judgment of a 2nd grader.

    Get it together before it's too late.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpinteria:

    Probably should stop admitting on the internet to crimes you're gonna be in court for soon trying to deny. Hopefully you didn't pose this question on your Facebook and Twitter too.

    Seriously before you go "like she'll find this thread dude get real!" And laugh me off just know, IF for some reason she does find it you're going to jail. Is that worth the risk? 

    Your judgement needs some serious help. 



      


    Ckattar, do you have even the slightest clue that posting all of this on an open and accessible internet forum is probably not a wise idea?

    Anyone who wants to do a little digging could easily find this thread (and your others) and bring them into court. They would likely be admissible (on multiple grounds), thus damaging or even sabotaging your case.

    Is your lawyer aware that you have revealed all of this information to the world?

    You're 25 years old with the judgment of a 2nd grader.

    Get it together before it's too late.


     
    Drizle
    Drizle
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 466
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2014 - 1:39 AM ET #54

    How many restraining orders do you have out against you?  Seems like its 2 now.  Stop being so pathetic.  How can you not be embarrassed when you look at yourself with the way you pine over these w h o r e s?  
    Reply
    How many restraining orders do you have out against you?  Seems like its 2 now.  Stop being so pathetic.  How can you not be embarrassed when you look at yourself with the way you pine over these w h o r e s?  
     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2014 - 8:10 PM ET #55

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    Bling
    Bling
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 41476
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2014 - 9:12 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    I had 2 1 got dropped......

    ckattar has 0 affiliation with my name or who iam so im not worried about anyone finding this.......

    I bang a LOT of girls.... very rarely do I catch feelings..... 2 girls I busted my behind for to go out with and I get played by both...... And I catch both face to face.... I never freaked out / yelled/ got physical..... but to me I think its crazy that you can spend MONTHS talking to someone daily , and being with them, unprotected sex etc..... and then just disappear and think that's cool....... I want answers at least.... I got the orders for calling or being annoying, not because theyre "scared for their lives'...... 

    B!tches ain't sh!t but hos and tricks.  Thought you'd know
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    I had 2 1 got dropped......

    ckattar has 0 affiliation with my name or who iam so im not worried about anyone finding this.......

    I bang a LOT of girls.... very rarely do I catch feelings..... 2 girls I busted my behind for to go out with and I get played by both...... And I catch both face to face.... I never freaked out / yelled/ got physical..... but to me I think its crazy that you can spend MONTHS talking to someone daily , and being with them, unprotected sex etc..... and then just disappear and think that's cool....... I want answers at least.... I got the orders for calling or being annoying, not because theyre "scared for their lives'...... 

    B!tches ain't sh!t but hos and tricks.  Thought you'd know
     
    bunny651
    bunny651
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2014 - 10:39 AM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    I had 2 1 got dropped......

    ckattar has 0 affiliation with my name or who iam so im not worried about anyone finding this.......

    I bang a LOT of girls.... very rarely do I catch feelings..... 2 girls I busted my behind for to go out with and I get played by both...... And I catch both face to face.... I never freaked out / yelled/ got physical..... but to me I think its crazy that you can spend MONTHS talking to someone daily , and being with them, unprotected sex etc..... and then just disappear and think that's cool....... I want answers at least.... I got the orders for calling or being annoying, not because theyre "scared for their lives'...... 

     

    Maybe she should because you are definitely going into that direction......

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    I had 2 1 got dropped......

    ckattar has 0 affiliation with my name or who iam so im not worried about anyone finding this.......

    I bang a LOT of girls.... very rarely do I catch feelings..... 2 girls I busted my behind for to go out with and I get played by both...... And I catch both face to face.... I never freaked out / yelled/ got physical..... but to me I think its crazy that you can spend MONTHS talking to someone daily , and being with them, unprotected sex etc..... and then just disappear and think that's cool....... I want answers at least.... I got the orders for calling or being annoying, not because theyre "scared for their lives'...... 

     

    Maybe she should because you are definitely going into that direction......

     
    adamjoe
    adamjoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 1986
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2014 - 12:37 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    ckattar has 0 affiliation with my name or who iam so im not worried about anyone finding this.......

    Really?!?!  Heard of an internet IP address?  It isn't that hard to find everything you have posted online.

    Agree with most of the posters...time to grow up little boy.  One true measure of a man is the willingness to accept his punishment for things he has done wrong.  YOU are the only one to blame for your predicament...time to pay the piper.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    ckattar has 0 affiliation with my name or who iam so im not worried about anyone finding this.......

    Really?!?!  Heard of an internet IP address?  It isn't that hard to find everything you have posted online.

    Agree with most of the posters...time to grow up little boy.  One true measure of a man is the willingness to accept his punishment for things he has done wrong.  YOU are the only one to blame for your predicament...time to pay the piper.

     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2014 - 12:53 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    I had 2 1 got dropped......

    ckattar has 0 affiliation with my name or who iam so im not worried about anyone finding this.......

    I bang a LOT of girls.... very rarely do I catch feelings..... 2 girls I busted my behind for to go out with and I get played by both...... And I catch both face to face.... I never freaked out / yelled/ got physical..... but to me I think its crazy that you can spend MONTHS talking to someone daily , and being with them, unprotected sex etc..... and then just disappear and think that's cool....... I want answers at least.... I got the orders for calling or being annoying, not because theyre "scared for their lives'...... 



    There is so much idiocy here that I don't really even know where to begin.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    I had 2 1 got dropped......

    ckattar has 0 affiliation with my name or who iam so im not worried about anyone finding this.......

    I bang a LOT of girls.... very rarely do I catch feelings..... 2 girls I busted my behind for to go out with and I get played by both...... And I catch both face to face.... I never freaked out / yelled/ got physical..... but to me I think its crazy that you can spend MONTHS talking to someone daily , and being with them, unprotected sex etc..... and then just disappear and think that's cool....... I want answers at least.... I got the orders for calling or being annoying, not because theyre "scared for their lives'...... 



    There is so much idiocy here that I don't really even know where to begin.


     
    bunny651
    bunny651
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2014 - 12:58 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:



    There is so much idiocy here that I don't really even know where to begin.


    And he acts like he's the victim.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:



    There is so much idiocy here that I don't really even know where to begin.


    And he acts like he's the victim.

     
    StevenC
    StevenC
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 700
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2014 - 1:29 PM ET #61

    No gal is worth going to jail or tainting your reputation.
    Reply
    No gal is worth going to jail or tainting your reputation.
     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2014 - 2:41 PM ET #62

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    Bling
    Bling
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 41476
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2014 - 9:30 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    1 year probation  ( iam free to travel outside the state)..... $54 a month

     

     

     

    continuance without a finding

    Congrats, I think.  Was that a good outcome?   Will the charge stay on your record after a year? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

    1 year probation  ( iam free to travel outside the state)..... $54 a month

     

     

     

    continuance without a finding

    Congrats, I think.  Was that a good outcome?   Will the charge stay on your record after a year? 
     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2014 - 1:44 AM ET #64

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
     
    Nut_Flopper
    Nut_Flopper
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 2413
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2014 - 3:36 AM ET #65

    Please don't come to LA...we are all full
    Reply
    Please don't come to LA...we are all full
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 502
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,559
    • Sunday 3,119
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,900
    • HELP PLEASE 1,406
    • NFL Sunday 7,274
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,522
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.