criminal violation made NEED ADVICE NOW
And if she stayed on the line for 15 minutes, then she wasn't harassed.
And if she stayed on the line for 15 minutes, then she wasn't harassed.
If you called her on a blocked number and she didn't record it with something that gives date and time information then she has nothing on you. As long as you didn't admit to anything I see you getting off scott free
If you called her on a blocked number and she didn't record it with something that gives date and time information then she has nothing on you. As long as you didn't admit to anything I see you getting off scott free
Police obviously took her report very seriously and were convinced enough to get that warrant.
Definitely get a lawyer Monday morning. Judges have zero mercy when it comes to harrassment/restraining order violations.
Police obviously took her report very seriously and were convinced enough to get that warrant.
Definitely get a lawyer Monday morning. Judges have zero mercy when it comes to harrassment/restraining order violations.
Where did you slip up man?
Think! Think very hard!
Where did you slip up man?
Think! Think very hard!
So again I ask where did you slip up that you aren't telling us?
So again I ask where did you slip up that you aren't telling us?
vandal-
I have called her in the past... she NEVER answered on restricted calls..... and on police report it said she had 3 missed calls on restricted at 3am a few weeks back (it was me)... but that's just a complete guess that got logged..... "IF" that one thing was to get investigated and my phone records looked up they would notice that.....
the call I made when she answered was from a pre paid / restricted/ phone call............ its her word against mine.... technically "I" did call.... what should I do ? do I just deny deny? I don't want a trial
vandal-
I have called her in the past... she NEVER answered on restricted calls..... and on police report it said she had 3 missed calls on restricted at 3am a few weeks back (it was me)... but that's just a complete guess that got logged..... "IF" that one thing was to get investigated and my phone records looked up they would notice that.....
the call I made when she answered was from a pre paid / restricted/ phone call............ its her word against mine.... technically "I" did call.... what should I do ? do I just deny deny? I don't want a trial
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 502
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,559
- Sunday 3,119
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,900
- HELP PLEASE 1,406
- NFL Sunday 7,274
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,522
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
