• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Asking for acceptance

    «First Previous 91011 ... 252627 Next Last»
    PGram13
    SALTY
    ProtoStar
    Whalewatcher
    Jonhbaez
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 77589
    Posts: 660
    «First Previous 91011 ... 252627 Next Last»
     
    PGram13
    PGram13
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 14861
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2010 - 10:17 AM ET #201

    Quote Originally Posted by mrusso:

    God is just something we invented so we can feel better about dying. I once believed in God, it's how  we we were raised. I'm sorry I know alot of people who will resent we what I say, But I'v e seen it. thhere is no god, only hydrogen carbon and oxygen, the ultimate creators of life, the essentials. You are on your own like it or not, hope you at less have family  good,luck.ex   alltar boy whohas seen it No God

     I dont know what to think about this thread?

    But I do know there is a God and you mursso will know there is a God when your burning in Hell! Some of you guys are unbelievable! 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mrusso:

    God is just something we invented so we can feel better about dying. I once believed in God, it's how  we we were raised. I'm sorry I know alot of people who will resent we what I say, But I'v e seen it. thhere is no god, only hydrogen carbon and oxygen, the ultimate creators of life, the essentials. You are on your own like it or not, hope you at less have family  good,luck.ex   alltar boy whohas seen it No God

     I dont know what to think about this thread?

    But I do know there is a God and you mursso will know there is a God when your burning in Hell! Some of you guys are unbelievable! 

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2010 - 10:16 PM ET #202

    Quote Originally Posted by PGram13:

     I dont know what to think about this thread?

    But I do know there is a God and you mursso will know there is a God when your burning in Hell! Some of you guys are unbelievable! 

    I think its funny how many attack people who are actually just stating facts about religion

     

    I side with mrrusso on the theories of facts. Sure religions are in place to guide people to do the right thing which I think is good. But depending on where you live on the planet pretty much decides on which god is REAL OR NOT. Another thing men have written all of the religion stories hundreds of years ago so now people believe them to be real????? Great example of a future religion people will be serious about in a hundo or more, Scientology I forgot dudes name who started it but its pretty amazing that anyone is claims this religion. But Im sure they all started out this way and in time people forget. 

    And as far as letting mrrusso know he will be burning in hell. You do know that the same guys who created the stories in the bible also wrote the story of hell to detour the people from going against their book right?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PGram13:

     I dont know what to think about this thread?

    But I do know there is a God and you mursso will know there is a God when your burning in Hell! Some of you guys are unbelievable! 

    I think its funny how many attack people who are actually just stating facts about religion

     

    I side with mrrusso on the theories of facts. Sure religions are in place to guide people to do the right thing which I think is good. But depending on where you live on the planet pretty much decides on which god is REAL OR NOT. Another thing men have written all of the religion stories hundreds of years ago so now people believe them to be real????? Great example of a future religion people will be serious about in a hundo or more, Scientology I forgot dudes name who started it but its pretty amazing that anyone is claims this religion. But Im sure they all started out this way and in time people forget. 

    And as far as letting mrrusso know he will be burning in hell. You do know that the same guys who created the stories in the bible also wrote the story of hell to detour the people from going against their book right?

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2010 - 11:53 PM ET #203

    I have been waiting all day to post this.  Let me tell you guys a secret.  The reason I said blueberrys was not worth his salt was because i sent him a friend request and he denied it.  But now i understand why and agree with his decision.  I'm a failure, blueberrys is a popular guy and an alpha male.  Alpha males will instinctually weed out the losers from their presence.  So it wasnt blueberries fault that he denied me, he was just acting on instinct to rid his life of failures. 

    When I realized this today I welled up.  blueberrys if you are out there i apologize.  I'm the one who is not worth his salt. Earlier I had a hot radiator on my car and held my hand on it for a few seconds.  It hurt but I had no idea why i had done that to myself.  Then I remembered blueberry.  I was instinctually punishing myself because of what i had done to blueberry. 

    blueberry i love the last couple songs you put up.  i'm a failure and you just weeded me out i understand this now.  I have punished myself accordingly.

    Tonight as I look up to the stars and wonder why me, I can still hear the loud music of fun parties I use to be invited to as a teenager and young man.  I can still remember that special brown eyed girl who once upon a time caught my eye and sparkled. 

    It is time now to take meds and melt into oblivion, into tommorrow.  as i fade away, i take an hour or 2 to remember yester-year, I cry.

    I still remember you brown eyes, I wait yet another night
    Reply
    I have been waiting all day to post this.  Let me tell you guys a secret.  The reason I said blueberrys was not worth his salt was because i sent him a friend request and he denied it.  But now i understand why and agree with his decision.  I'm a failure, blueberrys is a popular guy and an alpha male.  Alpha males will instinctually weed out the losers from their presence.  So it wasnt blueberries fault that he denied me, he was just acting on instinct to rid his life of failures. 

    When I realized this today I welled up.  blueberrys if you are out there i apologize.  I'm the one who is not worth his salt. Earlier I had a hot radiator on my car and held my hand on it for a few seconds.  It hurt but I had no idea why i had done that to myself.  Then I remembered blueberry.  I was instinctually punishing myself because of what i had done to blueberry. 

    blueberry i love the last couple songs you put up.  i'm a failure and you just weeded me out i understand this now.  I have punished myself accordingly.

    Tonight as I look up to the stars and wonder why me, I can still hear the loud music of fun parties I use to be invited to as a teenager and young man.  I can still remember that special brown eyed girl who once upon a time caught my eye and sparkled. 

    It is time now to take meds and melt into oblivion, into tommorrow.  as i fade away, i take an hour or 2 to remember yester-year, I cry.

    I still remember you brown eyes, I wait yet another night
     
    Whalewatcher
    Whalewatcher
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 4491
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2010 - 2:42 AM ET #204

    "Froto!!-------Froto!!"

    Is that Justin Long in your Av'?

    Got any good insight on the Eagles/Redskins game?!

    Reply

    "Froto!!-------Froto!!"

    Is that Justin Long in your Av'?

    Got any good insight on the Eagles/Redskins game?!

     
    Jonhbaez
    Jonhbaez
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 28
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2010 - 10:17 AM ET #205

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I feel the need to socialize.  I am a shut in.  I go to the grocery store and feel like I want to talk to the people there and all the pretty girls but then again I think they would think I was weird for doing  that even though I am a good looking tall guy.  I also go to the convenience store to buy lottery tickets and to visit the Redbox they have to rent DVD's.  Please accept me here so I can shoot the dirt with you guys.

    Is this for real,,,, Americans sometimes r bizarre .... u dont c case like this at the Caribbean....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I feel the need to socialize.  I am a shut in.  I go to the grocery store and feel like I want to talk to the people there and all the pretty girls but then again I think they would think I was weird for doing  that even though I am a good looking tall guy.  I also go to the convenience store to buy lottery tickets and to visit the Redbox they have to rent DVD's.  Please accept me here so I can shoot the dirt with you guys.

    Is this for real,,,, Americans sometimes r bizarre .... u dont c case like this at the Caribbean....
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2010 - 7:16 PM ET #206

    been in a real bad state yesterday and today, details later
    Reply
    been in a real bad state yesterday and today, details later
     
    equalblueberrys
    equalblueberrys
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 725
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2010 - 7:57 PM ET #207

    Proto I just saw this......

    I accepted your friend request homie.  Don't dispair.  We are and always shall be the best of friends, and our covers friendship cements this.  I am sorry it took me this long to accept your request, I just noticed it today.

    I am glad that we could put this difficulty behind us and move on from here Proto.  I am just trying to help my boy ProtoStar improve his life.......and I know we can do it buddy.  We'll be hitting $2000 plays left and right in no time buddy, you just watch.

    Here is another song for you Proto.  Remember always keep your head up.  Your buddy blueberries is here for you:
    I like you the way you are Proto
    Reply
    Proto I just saw this......

    I accepted your friend request homie.  Don't dispair.  We are and always shall be the best of friends, and our covers friendship cements this.  I am sorry it took me this long to accept your request, I just noticed it today.

    I am glad that we could put this difficulty behind us and move on from here Proto.  I am just trying to help my boy ProtoStar improve his life.......and I know we can do it buddy.  We'll be hitting $2000 plays left and right in no time buddy, you just watch.

    Here is another song for you Proto.  Remember always keep your head up.  Your buddy blueberries is here for you:
    I like you the way you are Proto
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2010 - 7:59 PM ET #208

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    been in a real bad state yesterday and today, details later

    Oh boy!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    been in a real bad state yesterday and today, details later

    Oh boy!

     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2010 - 9:10 PM ET #209

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    been in a real bad state yesterday and today, details later

    New Jersey ?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    been in a real bad state yesterday and today, details later

    New Jersey ?

     
    SOBLATANT
    SOBLATANT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 1408
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2010 - 9:19 PM ET #210

    hey equal, what happened to your awesome music picks? im waiting for a few more for my c.d. Maybe some air supply, Michael bolton. Such AWESOME stuff!!!
    Reply
    hey equal, what happened to your awesome music picks? im waiting for a few more for my c.d. Maybe some air supply, Michael bolton. Such AWESOME stuff!!!
     
    LRM704
    LRM704
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 11548
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2010 - 9:57 PM ET #211

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    New Jersey ?

         Beautiful   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    New Jersey ?

         Beautiful   
     
    LRM704
    LRM704
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 11548
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2010 - 9:58 PM ET #212

    You deserve this emicon too 
    Reply
    You deserve this emicon too 
     
    LRM704
    LRM704
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 11548
    Posted: Nov. 15, 2010 - 9:59 PM ET #213

    Friggin Swamp ,  hurry close the tunnels
    Reply
    Friggin Swamp ,  hurry close the tunnels
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 1:25 AM ET #214

    blueberrys i am simply humbled by your generosity and your character as a person is second to none.  The song brought me to tears.  We can shoot the dirt anytime you like.

    I regained consciousness yesterday and for some reason I felt happy.  Then I immediately thought why would I be happy?  My house is worth about half of what it was when I bought it, my marriage is on the rocks, and I lost my entire bankroll.  Upwards of 17 thousand dollars.  Went on tilt and lost it. 

    Thankful I am that I am alive and healthy.  Thankful I am for my health, my families health, and blueberry's health.  But I still struggle with depression and its been very bad yesterday and today.  I had such a promising life.  I had a family business I could have taken over which would have led to an income of 200k a year with half ownership of a business worth about 5 million.  I threw that away on drugs and alcohol.  Parents sold the business and I have nowhere to get a job.  Now I am worth about -60k.  If I got a job,  it would be for about 15-20k a year.  This makes me want to hurt myself.  Not only did I screw myself but even worse, I screwed my family.  I have a smith and wesson 357 and its really talking to me lately. 

    So here I sit in our den, with about 7 holes in wall, most of which are covered up by my beautiful wife.  Covered by pictures and a clock.  Our den has pictures in the weirdest places and a little round clock in the middle of nowhere.  It doesn't fit in.  Like me it doesn't fit into its surroundings.  My parents hate me.  I hate myself.  I had life by the balls, I was born into a situation most would die for and I spit on it because I wanted to get high instead.  My parents just let me get messed up as a 15 year old kid instead of punishing me and making me get my life straight.  I don't understand this.

    So I sit here, all I can do is take some pills and wish for a better existence.  Wish I could turn back the clock or wake up from the bad dream.  I will cry myself to sleep tonight, for the 3rd night in a row.  I will sleep all day tomorrow because I have nothing to get up for.  I've blown my one chance in life.  Its gone.  I play the lottery and cry everytime I check it and I have not won it. 

    Nobody will call me tomorrow except my wife to tell me to wakeup she is on the way home.  I may hit myself at that time.  Hurt myself.
    I'm broke.  I'm a joke.   
    Reply
    blueberrys i am simply humbled by your generosity and your character as a person is second to none.  The song brought me to tears.  We can shoot the dirt anytime you like.

    I regained consciousness yesterday and for some reason I felt happy.  Then I immediately thought why would I be happy?  My house is worth about half of what it was when I bought it, my marriage is on the rocks, and I lost my entire bankroll.  Upwards of 17 thousand dollars.  Went on tilt and lost it. 

    Thankful I am that I am alive and healthy.  Thankful I am for my health, my families health, and blueberry's health.  But I still struggle with depression and its been very bad yesterday and today.  I had such a promising life.  I had a family business I could have taken over which would have led to an income of 200k a year with half ownership of a business worth about 5 million.  I threw that away on drugs and alcohol.  Parents sold the business and I have nowhere to get a job.  Now I am worth about -60k.  If I got a job,  it would be for about 15-20k a year.  This makes me want to hurt myself.  Not only did I screw myself but even worse, I screwed my family.  I have a smith and wesson 357 and its really talking to me lately. 

    So here I sit in our den, with about 7 holes in wall, most of which are covered up by my beautiful wife.  Covered by pictures and a clock.  Our den has pictures in the weirdest places and a little round clock in the middle of nowhere.  It doesn't fit in.  Like me it doesn't fit into its surroundings.  My parents hate me.  I hate myself.  I had life by the balls, I was born into a situation most would die for and I spit on it because I wanted to get high instead.  My parents just let me get messed up as a 15 year old kid instead of punishing me and making me get my life straight.  I don't understand this.

    So I sit here, all I can do is take some pills and wish for a better existence.  Wish I could turn back the clock or wake up from the bad dream.  I will cry myself to sleep tonight, for the 3rd night in a row.  I will sleep all day tomorrow because I have nothing to get up for.  I've blown my one chance in life.  Its gone.  I play the lottery and cry everytime I check it and I have not won it. 

    Nobody will call me tomorrow except my wife to tell me to wakeup she is on the way home.  I may hit myself at that time.  Hurt myself.
    I'm broke.  I'm a joke.   
     
    RickeM
    RickeM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7967
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 1:29 AM ET #215

    I really hope this is a joke. This sounds real bad.


    Reply
    I really hope this is a joke. This sounds real bad.


     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 1:44 AM ET #216

    Sounds like you dont have much to live for

    With 17 holes in one room and 7 in another, Sounds like you could get some practice as a handyman fixing the walls

    Then you could make up some flyers and go into business for yourself

    Here is a song for you to get you in the mood....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

    Reply

    Sounds like you dont have much to live for

    With 17 holes in one room and 7 in another, Sounds like you could get some practice as a handyman fixing the walls

    Then you could make up some flyers and go into business for yourself

    Here is a song for you to get you in the mood....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

     
    Lucan
    Lucan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 1645
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 2:26 AM ET #217

    ProtoStar,

    I have been reading this thread every since you started it like many others who probably never post back.

    I just want to say a few things, you are lucky to be able to go to sleep at night knowing you can wake up the next day. Talking about your 357 smith & wesson...etc is BS.

    Do you know how many terminal ill people out their in this world would trade their life for yours in a heart beat, so they could go to bed knowing they can spend some more time with their children and wife...etc.

    Depression is something you create in your mind, you got to get your head out from between your ass. One thing i have learned in my life is nobody cares about you as much as you care about yourself. Pushing up daisy's you can't think about the good memorys, you can't hear the music, and you sure can't build that bankroll back up over time.

    Sure life sucks sometimes, but it sucks for everybody not just you.

     

    Reply

    ProtoStar,

    I have been reading this thread every since you started it like many others who probably never post back.

    I just want to say a few things, you are lucky to be able to go to sleep at night knowing you can wake up the next day. Talking about your 357 smith & wesson...etc is BS.

    Do you know how many terminal ill people out their in this world would trade their life for yours in a heart beat, so they could go to bed knowing they can spend some more time with their children and wife...etc.

    Depression is something you create in your mind, you got to get your head out from between your ass. One thing i have learned in my life is nobody cares about you as much as you care about yourself. Pushing up daisy's you can't think about the good memorys, you can't hear the music, and you sure can't build that bankroll back up over time.

    Sure life sucks sometimes, but it sucks for everybody not just you.

     

     
    Dsn150
    Dsn150
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 11794
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 2:33 AM ET #218

    Keep on....


    Reply
    Keep on....


     
    equalblueberrys
    equalblueberrys
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 725
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 3:19 AM ET #219

    Proto keep your head up brother.  Next time you're feeling bad just put this jam on and waves your hands from side to side

    Never surrender Proto
    Reply
    Proto keep your head up brother.  Next time you're feeling bad just put this jam on and waves your hands from side to side

    Never surrender Proto
     
    SOBLATANT
    SOBLATANT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 1408
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 3:46 AM ET #220

    there you go equal, miley cyrus, probably the best singer of all time!!!

    OK OK, if i keep this shit up im going to puke.

    NOW, to be serious.
    alright proto. im going out on a limb here and go with you being serious after reading that last post. You are only 30 dude? You can start over again!! Everything will eventually be alright!
    i was 45 with almost a 1/2 a million dollars and guess what. Fucked it off on drugs. Pretty sick,uh. Dont you think that i think about that shit every fucking day? But i kept on going, got off the shit, and got a decent job. you can do the same. youll never forget about what happened, but you can overcome. just do it.

    there are a lot of others who have fucked up, and turned things around. i did it and was about 20 years older than you.
    Reply
    there you go equal, miley cyrus, probably the best singer of all time!!!

    OK OK, if i keep this shit up im going to puke.

    NOW, to be serious.
    alright proto. im going out on a limb here and go with you being serious after reading that last post. You are only 30 dude? You can start over again!! Everything will eventually be alright!
    i was 45 with almost a 1/2 a million dollars and guess what. Fucked it off on drugs. Pretty sick,uh. Dont you think that i think about that shit every fucking day? But i kept on going, got off the shit, and got a decent job. you can do the same. youll never forget about what happened, but you can overcome. just do it.

    there are a lot of others who have fucked up, and turned things around. i did it and was about 20 years older than you.
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 4:10 AM ET #221

    Quote Originally Posted by SOBLATANT:

    there you go equal, miley cyrus, probably the best singer of all time!!!

    OK OK, if i keep this shit up im going to puke.

    NOW, to be serious.
    alright proto. im going out on a limb here and go with you being serious after reading that last post. You are only 30 dude? You can start over again!! Everything will eventually be alright!
    i was 45 with almost a 1/2 a million dollars and guess what. Fucked it off on drugs. Pretty sick,uh. Dont you think that i think about that shit every fucking day? But i kept on going, got off the shit, and got a decent job. you can do the same. youll never forget about what happened, but you can overcome. just do it.

    there are a lot of others who have fucked up, and turned things around. i did it and was about 20 years older than you.

    I never had a half million but the things I have been involved in and with has led me to be starting over at 31 as we speak. Its a crazy ride and who knows where it ends. But I know one thing I am having fun along the way and I will roll a blunt to that

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SOBLATANT:

    there you go equal, miley cyrus, probably the best singer of all time!!!

    OK OK, if i keep this shit up im going to puke.

    NOW, to be serious.
    alright proto. im going out on a limb here and go with you being serious after reading that last post. You are only 30 dude? You can start over again!! Everything will eventually be alright!
    i was 45 with almost a 1/2 a million dollars and guess what. Fucked it off on drugs. Pretty sick,uh. Dont you think that i think about that shit every fucking day? But i kept on going, got off the shit, and got a decent job. you can do the same. youll never forget about what happened, but you can overcome. just do it.

    there are a lot of others who have fucked up, and turned things around. i did it and was about 20 years older than you.

    I never had a half million but the things I have been involved in and with has led me to be starting over at 31 as we speak. Its a crazy ride and who knows where it ends. But I know one thing I am having fun along the way and I will roll a blunt to that

     
    legwand
    legwand
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 9869
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 9:29 AM ET #222

    Some people call shooting the dirt shooting the poop
    Reply
    Some people call shooting the dirt shooting the poop
     
    eastbounddown
    eastbounddown
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 123
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 12:56 PM ET #223

    Lucan i was about to post almost the exact same thing. I have some of the same problems as proto, but feeling sorry for yourself and dwelling on the past does nothing but hurt you and the people that care about you!
    Reply
    Lucan i was about to post almost the exact same thing. I have some of the same problems as proto, but feeling sorry for yourself and dwelling on the past does nothing but hurt you and the people that care about you!
     
    legwand
    legwand
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 9869
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 2:17 PM ET #224

    Here proto. This may help you. It has helped me recently fight off a depression. Hope it works the same for you. I am not trying to be funny. This really works.

    Doctoryourself.

    Reply

    Here proto. This may help you. It has helped me recently fight off a depression. Hope it works the same for you. I am not trying to be funny. This really works.

    Doctoryourself.

     
     
    legwand
    legwand
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 9869
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2010 - 2:26 PM ET #225

    I was going through a sever depression then heard about niacin and I now take 2 500mg pills 3x a day for a total of 3,000mg a day and I feel amazing. I am dating a beautiful girl and couldn't be happier. I highly recommend trying it. It can't hurt anything. It is all natural. I do not believe in chemicals to alter peoples moods. It is just pharmaceutical companies robbing people getting them addicted to drugs. All the drugs you need are sold at your local vitamin store. Good luck.
    Reply
    I was going through a sever depression then heard about niacin and I now take 2 500mg pills 3x a day for a total of 3,000mg a day and I feel amazing. I am dating a beautiful girl and couldn't be happier. I highly recommend trying it. It can't hurt anything. It is all natural. I do not believe in chemicals to alter peoples moods. It is just pharmaceutical companies robbing people getting them addicted to drugs. All the drugs you need are sold at your local vitamin store. Good luck.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 91011 ... 252627 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,877
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,598
    • MLB Playoffs 16,885
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,184
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,521
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,240
    • Wednesday 2,843

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.