• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Asking for acceptance

    «First Previous 8910 ... 252627 Next Last»
    ProtoStar
    Ace77
    equalblueberrys
    RickeM
    3wizard9
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 77589
    Posts: 660
    «First Previous 8910 ... 252627 Next Last»
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 1:35 AM ET #176

    Haslem was abused so bad by Millsap, THE HEAT WREE UP BY 19 AT HALFTIME.  UP BY 13 AT THE END OF 3. 

    Somebody help me I think I need it
    Reply
    Haslem was abused so bad by Millsap, THE HEAT WREE UP BY 19 AT HALFTIME.  UP BY 13 AT THE END OF 3. 

    Somebody help me I think I need it
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 1:47 AM ET #177

    Millsap picked the one game of his life to become a mix of Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain, and Karl Malone.  One in a million Millsap thanx for ruining my life pal. 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYycDyAxgb0
    Reply
    Millsap picked the one game of his life to become a mix of Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain, and Karl Malone.  One in a million Millsap thanx for ruining my life pal. 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYycDyAxgb0
     
    Ace77
    Ace77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 30979
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 1:51 AM ET #178

    Someone give this dude a hug
    Reply
    Someone give this dude a hug
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 1:52 AM ET #179

    One in a million Millsap

    Except there was nothing positive to come of it.  I'm an empty man, a lonely man, a desperate man.  Millsap took what I had in my life and cut it down mercilessly.  But for what?  To win a game?  Doesnt he understand the repercussions?  Why take a 3 Paul?  What power forward other than Reggie Lewis goes 3-3 from 3 point land and has 50 points in a game?




    Reply
    One in a million Millsap

    Except there was nothing positive to come of it.  I'm an empty man, a lonely man, a desperate man.  Millsap took what I had in my life and cut it down mercilessly.  But for what?  To win a game?  Doesnt he understand the repercussions?  Why take a 3 Paul?  What power forward other than Reggie Lewis goes 3-3 from 3 point land and has 50 points in a game?




     
    equalblueberrys
    equalblueberrys
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 725
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 2:39 AM ET #180

    Proto don't dispair.  Your pal blueberres is here to talk you off the ledge. 

    That sounds like a brutal beat my friend.  I can only imagine your anquish.  The important thing here is how we're gonna rebound after this latest punch to the gut.  I personally think its only a matter of time before we're riding the cash train to Payday City!

    Proto just tell your wife that you invested the $1k in some long term mutual funds as a college fund for the kids.  Then you can make another depo and keep hitting winners!  Do it Proto!
    Reply
    Proto don't dispair.  Your pal blueberres is here to talk you off the ledge. 

    That sounds like a brutal beat my friend.  I can only imagine your anquish.  The important thing here is how we're gonna rebound after this latest punch to the gut.  I personally think its only a matter of time before we're riding the cash train to Payday City!

    Proto just tell your wife that you invested the $1k in some long term mutual funds as a college fund for the kids.  Then you can make another depo and keep hitting winners!  Do it Proto!
     
    equalblueberrys
    equalblueberrys
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 725
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 2:41 AM ET #181

    Proto that last song you played was outstanding.  Here is another inspirational pick me up song for you to jam out to while you plan out your next couple of picks

    A song for Protostar
    Reply
    Proto that last song you played was outstanding.  Here is another inspirational pick me up song for you to jam out to while you plan out your next couple of picks

    A song for Protostar
     
    RickeM
    RickeM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7967
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 3:43 AM ET #182

    Protostar, RickeM has been defeated by life as well, hence why my avatar is gone. It was my mojo and it is no more. No more posting for a little while.


    Reply
    Protostar, RickeM has been defeated by life as well, hence why my avatar is gone. It was my mojo and it is no more. No more posting for a little while.


     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 8:08 AM ET #183

    blueberrys you are not worth your salt and I think you know why.  Talk to yourself buddy its not as bad as it sounds trust me.  Shooting the dirt we cannot do.

    RickeM sadly I am in a place in my life where posting is my life.  When I dont post i get a lot of mixed emotions like you get when in solitary confinement in prison.  you dont communicate with anybody there and when not posting i not communicating with anybody in life. 

    As for today I will long for days long ago past, dream of sweet dandilions blowing softly in a breeze as cool as the other side of a pillow.  Pillows as soft as glory.
    Reply
    blueberrys you are not worth your salt and I think you know why.  Talk to yourself buddy its not as bad as it sounds trust me.  Shooting the dirt we cannot do.

    RickeM sadly I am in a place in my life where posting is my life.  When I dont post i get a lot of mixed emotions like you get when in solitary confinement in prison.  you dont communicate with anybody there and when not posting i not communicating with anybody in life. 

    As for today I will long for days long ago past, dream of sweet dandilions blowing softly in a breeze as cool as the other side of a pillow.  Pillows as soft as glory.
     
    3wizard9
    3wizard9
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 2292
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 8:36 AM ET #184

    Reply
     
    PGram13
    PGram13
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 14861
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 10:18 AM ET #185

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I feel the need to socialize.  I am a shut in.  I go to the grocery store and feel like I want to talk to the people there and all the pretty girls but then again I think they would think I was weird for doing that even though I am a good looking tall guy.  I also go to the convenience store to buy lottery tickets and to visit the Redbox they have to rent DVD's.  Please accept me here so I can shoot the dirt with you guys.

     GM my friend! That took a lot of guts to say, and I have friend requested you, and when you accept it, Ill be happy to shoot the dirt with you! It really makes me angry Messir 11 said what he said, what a top flight JERK! Have a blessed day buddy, and you can Holla, at me anytime by PM or on my threads!   I am not sure what all is going on in your life, but keep your chin up, a better day awaits!  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I feel the need to socialize.  I am a shut in.  I go to the grocery store and feel like I want to talk to the people there and all the pretty girls but then again I think they would think I was weird for doing that even though I am a good looking tall guy.  I also go to the convenience store to buy lottery tickets and to visit the Redbox they have to rent DVD's.  Please accept me here so I can shoot the dirt with you guys.

     GM my friend! That took a lot of guts to say, and I have friend requested you, and when you accept it, Ill be happy to shoot the dirt with you! It really makes me angry Messir 11 said what he said, what a top flight JERK! Have a blessed day buddy, and you can Holla, at me anytime by PM or on my threads!   I am not sure what all is going on in your life, but keep your chin up, a better day awaits!  

     
    PGram13
    PGram13
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 14861
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 10:21 AM ET #186

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    go fuck yourself

     WOW? Out of all the ignorant and insensitive remarks I have seen EVER on Covers, You Messier take the cake! Why dont you take your advice! 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    go fuck yourself

     WOW? Out of all the ignorant and insensitive remarks I have seen EVER on Covers, You Messier take the cake! Why dont you take your advice! 

     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 2:41 PM ET #187

    Don't go bro.  Stay and continue to enlighten us with your curious approach to gambling and life itself.

    Things will turn around.  Just start betting CFB and run on that until bowl games arrive.  Stay clear of most bowl games.

    Then switch to NFL.

    Reply

    Don't go bro.  Stay and continue to enlighten us with your curious approach to gambling and life itself.

    Things will turn around.  Just start betting CFB and run on that until bowl games arrive.  Stay clear of most bowl games.

    Then switch to NFL.

     
    equalblueberrys
    equalblueberrys
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 725
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 6:51 PM ET #188

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    blueberrys you are not worth your salt and I think you know why.  Talk to yourself buddy its not as bad as it sounds trust me.  Shooting the dirt we cannot do.

    RickeM sadly I am in a place in my life where posting is my life.  When I dont post i get a lot of mixed emotions like you get when in solitary confinement in prison.  you dont communicate with anybody there and when not posting i not communicating with anybody in life. 

    As for today I will long for days long ago past, dream of sweet dandilions blowing softly in a breeze as cool as the other side of a pillow.  Pillows as soft as glory.












    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    blueberrys you are not worth your salt and I think you know why.  Talk to yourself buddy its not as bad as it sounds trust me.  Shooting the dirt we cannot do.

    RickeM sadly I am in a place in my life where posting is my life.  When I dont post i get a lot of mixed emotions like you get when in solitary confinement in prison.  you dont communicate with anybody there and when not posting i not communicating with anybody in life. 

    As for today I will long for days long ago past, dream of sweet dandilions blowing softly in a breeze as cool as the other side of a pillow.  Pillows as soft as glory.












     
    SOBLATANT
    SOBLATANT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 1408
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 7:06 PM ET #189

    Quote Originally Posted by equalblueberrys:

    Proto that last song you played was outstanding.  Here is another inspirational pick me up song for you to jam out to while you plan out your next couple of picks

    A song for Protostar


    equalblueberrys, i fucking love that song!!!! Truly the most awesome song ever done, by the most awesome group in history!  I need to download that sucker now. Think ill listen to that maybe 8/9 times in a row right now. Also, that lollipops and rainbows song you mentioned, fucking incredible!!!!!! Please. please find about 9 more of those winners, Dying to burn a C.D. with that kind of killer sound!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by equalblueberrys:

    Proto that last song you played was outstanding.  Here is another inspirational pick me up song for you to jam out to while you plan out your next couple of picks

    A song for Protostar


    equalblueberrys, i fucking love that song!!!! Truly the most awesome song ever done, by the most awesome group in history!  I need to download that sucker now. Think ill listen to that maybe 8/9 times in a row right now. Also, that lollipops and rainbows song you mentioned, fucking incredible!!!!!! Please. please find about 9 more of those winners, Dying to burn a C.D. with that kind of killer sound!

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 7:09 PM ET #190

    Easy does it son. Get your head together and collect yourself.

    Reply

    Easy does it son. Get your head together and collect yourself.

     
    equalblueberrys
    equalblueberrys
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 725
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 7:27 PM ET #191

    Quote Originally Posted by SOBLATANT:



    equalblueberrys, i fucking love that song!!!! Truly the most awesome song ever done, by the most awesome group in history!  I need to download that sucker now. Think ill listen to that maybe 8/9 times in a row right now. Also, that lollipops and rainbows song you mentioned, fucking incredible!!!!!! Please. please find about 9 more of those winners, Dying to burn a C.D. with that kind of killer sound!





    I completely understand where you're coming from.  I do post some pretty amazing tunes. 

    Here is another "gem" for you guys and Protostar especially.  I feel like everyone can benefit from this tunes uplifting message and inspirational melody. 
    This song is for you ProtoStar.  And SoBLATANT

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SOBLATANT:



    equalblueberrys, i fucking love that song!!!! Truly the most awesome song ever done, by the most awesome group in history!  I need to download that sucker now. Think ill listen to that maybe 8/9 times in a row right now. Also, that lollipops and rainbows song you mentioned, fucking incredible!!!!!! Please. please find about 9 more of those winners, Dying to burn a C.D. with that kind of killer sound!





    I completely understand where you're coming from.  I do post some pretty amazing tunes. 

    Here is another "gem" for you guys and Protostar especially.  I feel like everyone can benefit from this tunes uplifting message and inspirational melody. 
    This song is for you ProtoStar.  And SoBLATANT

     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 7:50 PM ET #192

    For you, ProtoStar, from all of us
    Reply
    For you, ProtoStar, from all of us
     
    TwinTebow
    TwinTebow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 457
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 8:17 PM ET #193

    chill out man, you will get through it. think positive and pray and everything will work itself out
    Reply
    chill out man, you will get through it. think positive and pray and everything will work itself out
     
    SOBLATANT
    SOBLATANT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 1408
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 8:26 PM ET #194

    EQUAL, bro, thank you! Thats 3 now for my killer c.d. You can just post the names if you like though. Actually hearing them right now is getting me to excited. 
    Reply
    EQUAL, bro, thank you! Thats 3 now for my killer c.d. You can just post the names if you like though. Actually hearing them right now is getting me to excited. 
     
    platypus
    platypus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 6052
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 8:47 PM ET #195

    dirt 



    Reply
    dirt 



     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 11:41 PM ET #196

    everyone knows that any man worth his salt is not afraid to cry.  I cry every day.  I act tough on here but I am really a softy at heart. 

    One thing I was always afraid to do is sing a song to a woman, a woman in heat, i mean a woman i was in love with.  when i say a woman in heat i mean an ovulating woman because then they will love you back.  The key and hardest part is always how to find out which days those are because they all have different parts of the month where they are in this stage.

    The reason I bring this up is because today I cried for about 12 minutes straight.  My wife had not gotten home from work and I had held it inside all day.  I then remembered a girl from a not so distant past, yet seemingly another life, and I was going to sing this song to her while she was in heat.  I had asked her younger sister what her particular days were.  sis had a crush on me and told me.  You see, when alone I have an arena rock style voice and can sing this song note for note.  But when around a woman i love, my voice cracks, and I cry.

    This song is all I have now boys.  All I have of a memory of a not so distant past. 
    I come undone...Lost in Love....When I'm with you

    It's all I have now.  Memories.  Thank you Paul Millsap.
    Reply
    everyone knows that any man worth his salt is not afraid to cry.  I cry every day.  I act tough on here but I am really a softy at heart. 

    One thing I was always afraid to do is sing a song to a woman, a woman in heat, i mean a woman i was in love with.  when i say a woman in heat i mean an ovulating woman because then they will love you back.  The key and hardest part is always how to find out which days those are because they all have different parts of the month where they are in this stage.

    The reason I bring this up is because today I cried for about 12 minutes straight.  My wife had not gotten home from work and I had held it inside all day.  I then remembered a girl from a not so distant past, yet seemingly another life, and I was going to sing this song to her while she was in heat.  I had asked her younger sister what her particular days were.  sis had a crush on me and told me.  You see, when alone I have an arena rock style voice and can sing this song note for note.  But when around a woman i love, my voice cracks, and I cry.

    This song is all I have now boys.  All I have of a memory of a not so distant past. 
    I come undone...Lost in Love....When I'm with you

    It's all I have now.  Memories.  Thank you Paul Millsap.
     
    jay10
    jay10
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15689
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 11:52 PM ET #197

      acting tough........Hells to the yeah......
    Reply
      acting tough........Hells to the yeah......
     
    platypus
    platypus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 6052
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2010 - 11:57 PM ET #198

    you call it shooting dirt. I call it real talk. Join me in the box sometime. 

    We'll get to know one another

    we'll do it right

    Reply
    you call it shooting dirt. I call it real talk. Join me in the box sometime. 

    We'll get to know one another

    we'll do it right

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2010 - 7:51 AM ET #199

    Holy shit this thread is lame sauce.
    Reply
    Holy shit this thread is lame sauce.
     
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2010 - 7:59 AM ET #200

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    Holy shit this thread is lame sauce.

    you need to shoot the dirt with proto, only then will you be able to comprehend 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    Holy shit this thread is lame sauce.

    you need to shoot the dirt with proto, only then will you be able to comprehend 
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 8910 ... 252627 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,879
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,598
    • MLB Playoffs 16,886
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,185
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,529
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,240
    • Wednesday 2,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.