• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Asking for acceptance

    «First Previous 678 ... 252627 Next Last»
    mrusso
    ProtoStar
    SALTY
    manstar10
    cmo1037
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 77589
    Posts: 660
    «First Previous 678 ... 252627 Next Last»
     
    mrusso
    mrusso
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11980
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2010 - 12:43 AM ET #126

    No God, no such thing
    "I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
    Reply
    No God, no such thing
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2010 - 1:19 AM ET #127

    Right now I watching swamp people on high definition.  Those people are skilled and they can shoot the dirt with gators!  That beats all i've seen.  This show calms my nerves if you find yourself lost at night, watch swamp people you will feel better.

    I have made many friends here but it really doesnt help.  I still feel depressed cause i lost my roll. 

    Right now I take meds and fade into sweet memories.  Sweet memories of a life I once knew.  Memories is all I have now.  Dont let me depress you guys most people dont have chemical imbalance.  I dream of flowers, I'm happy when I dream.  So peaceful. 

    I want to dream in peace boys.  Peaceful dreams, painful days.  Good luck in life boys.

    Fade Into A Girl I Once Knew

    Fade Away......................



    Reply
    Right now I watching swamp people on high definition.  Those people are skilled and they can shoot the dirt with gators!  That beats all i've seen.  This show calms my nerves if you find yourself lost at night, watch swamp people you will feel better.

    I have made many friends here but it really doesnt help.  I still feel depressed cause i lost my roll. 

    Right now I take meds and fade into sweet memories.  Sweet memories of a life I once knew.  Memories is all I have now.  Dont let me depress you guys most people dont have chemical imbalance.  I dream of flowers, I'm happy when I dream.  So peaceful. 

    I want to dream in peace boys.  Peaceful dreams, painful days.  Good luck in life boys.

    Fade Into A Girl I Once Knew

    Fade Away......................



     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2010 - 1:26 AM ET #128

    As you fade away Protostar think about the nuts on my chin
    Reply
    As you fade away Protostar think about the nuts on my chin
     
    manstar10
    manstar10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 1786
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2010 - 3:00 AM ET #129

    you are the type of guy i would love to shoot the dirt with. keep ya head up champ. life is a great thing that should not be wasted..look at it this way....at least u didnt ejaculate everywhere while eating a girl out.
    Reply
    you are the type of guy i would love to shoot the dirt with. keep ya head up champ. life is a great thing that should not be wasted..look at it this way....at least u didnt ejaculate everywhere while eating a girl out.
     
    cmo1037
    cmo1037
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 4080
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2010 - 4:18 PM ET #130

    Quote Originally Posted by manstar10:

    you are the type of guy i would love to shoot the dirt with. keep ya head up champ. life is a great thing that should not be wasted..look at it this way....at least u didnt ejaculate everywhere while eating a girl out.




    .........(cricket)...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by manstar10:

    you are the type of guy i would love to shoot the dirt with. keep ya head up champ. life is a great thing that should not be wasted..look at it this way....at least u didnt ejaculate everywhere while eating a girl out.




    .........(cricket)...
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2010 - 1:15 AM ET #131

    manstar i read about the guy who tried to shoot the dirt with the girl and give oral sex only to ejaculate on himself.  that man has problems beyond what any psychiatrist could help him with and I feel sorry for people like that.

    tonight is a peaceful night.  as i was taking out the trash i imagined myself a rich man with so much to look forward to tommorrow.  in reality we are a family in debt.  worth more dead than alive, both of us.  i have thoughts of criminal acts to gain money.  its really bad.  i dont want to ever hurt anyone but i need money for a bankroll.  i need 15 dimes minimum to get started.  please if anyone out there wants to shoot the dirt and shoot me 15k i'm here to help.

    on another note i have recently started craving alcohol again.

    as i fade into sweet memories of times gone past i leave you with one last thought.  for just a short time tonight i am a ROCKET MAN.

    ROCKET MAN
    Reply
    manstar i read about the guy who tried to shoot the dirt with the girl and give oral sex only to ejaculate on himself.  that man has problems beyond what any psychiatrist could help him with and I feel sorry for people like that.

    tonight is a peaceful night.  as i was taking out the trash i imagined myself a rich man with so much to look forward to tommorrow.  in reality we are a family in debt.  worth more dead than alive, both of us.  i have thoughts of criminal acts to gain money.  its really bad.  i dont want to ever hurt anyone but i need money for a bankroll.  i need 15 dimes minimum to get started.  please if anyone out there wants to shoot the dirt and shoot me 15k i'm here to help.

    on another note i have recently started craving alcohol again.

    as i fade into sweet memories of times gone past i leave you with one last thought.  for just a short time tonight i am a ROCKET MAN.

    ROCKET MAN
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2010 - 1:28 AM ET #132

    russo I am so glad my RSI is red and not black.  if it was black i might lose sleep oever it.  SOOOOO GL4444444D.  mine red and its full not half full.  but wait that means that if i had real money on those games i would have more money on it.  hugs kisses and well wishes.

    ---ROCKET MAING
    Reply
    russo I am so glad my RSI is red and not black.  if it was black i might lose sleep oever it.  SOOOOO GL4444444D.  mine red and its full not half full.  but wait that means that if i had real money on those games i would have more money on it.  hugs kisses and well wishes.

    ---ROCKET MAING
     
    Dsn150
    Dsn150
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 11794
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2010 - 1:50 AM ET #133

    Reply
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2010 - 5:26 AM ET #134

    Quote Originally Posted by popfenger:

    proto, listen to this, i lost about $30,000 in the past 2months, swera to god. had matchbook send me a check for the daily max of $3,000. got it by courier a cuple of days later, went to atlantic city, turned it into 10K , goal was to double my money and leave, wired 10K to matchbook, bet 5K on the over 5.5 first world series game,won,then bet 10K on SF 2nd game,since then won another 4K betting NFL and NBA , if I can do it,you an do it, just pray i dont lose it all


    first steps on a path to
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by popfenger:

    proto, listen to this, i lost about $30,000 in the past 2months, swera to god. had matchbook send me a check for the daily max of $3,000. got it by courier a cuple of days later, went to atlantic city, turned it into 10K , goal was to double my money and leave, wired 10K to matchbook, bet 5K on the over 5.5 first world series game,won,then bet 10K on SF 2nd game,since then won another 4K betting NFL and NBA , if I can do it,you an do it, just pray i dont lose it all


    first steps on a path to
     
    Skubishack
    Skubishack
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 14624
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2010 - 7:24 AM ET #135

    This is what 100% Pure Bullshit smells like...

    Sleep 14 Hours a day because you're depressed. I don't think so. The opposite would occur. No Sleep. I know it well.

    You only need 15 K but claim to have had it multiple times...? DickWad.

    You're poor but little ole Wifie gave you a K to bet with... Dumb bitch deserves to be slapped as well.

    If anyone remembers the Cheech and Chong skit where they come across some dogshit and he tell him to "Smell" then "Taste" only to say "Good thing we no step in it..." well... This is the same bullshit.

    This is most likely a social experiment and was best answered by the first poster to reply...

    "Go Fuck Yourself."

    Reply

    This is what 100% Pure Bullshit smells like...

    Sleep 14 Hours a day because you're depressed. I don't think so. The opposite would occur. No Sleep. I know it well.

    You only need 15 K but claim to have had it multiple times...? DickWad.

    You're poor but little ole Wifie gave you a K to bet with... Dumb bitch deserves to be slapped as well.

    If anyone remembers the Cheech and Chong skit where they come across some dogshit and he tell him to "Smell" then "Taste" only to say "Good thing we no step in it..." well... This is the same bullshit.

    This is most likely a social experiment and was best answered by the first poster to reply...

    "Go Fuck Yourself."

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2010 - 7:40 AM ET #136

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    manstar i read about the guy who tried to shoot the dirt with the girl and give oral sex only to ejaculate on himself.  that man has problems beyond what any psychiatrist could help him with and I feel sorry for people like that.

    tonight is a peaceful night.  as i was taking out the trash i imagined myself a rich man with so much to look forward to tommorrow.  in reality we are a family in debt.  worth more dead than alive, both of us.  i have thoughts of criminal acts to gain money.  its really bad.  i dont want to ever hurt anyone but i need money for a bankroll.  i need 15 dimes minimum to get started.  please if anyone out there wants to shoot the dirt and shoot me 15k i'm here to help.

    on another note i have recently started craving alcohol again.

    as i fade into sweet memories of times gone past i leave you with one last thought.  for just a short time tonight i am a ROCKET MAN.

    ROCKET MAN

     

    lol

    Manstar is the guy that did that. Hilarous

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    manstar i read about the guy who tried to shoot the dirt with the girl and give oral sex only to ejaculate on himself.  that man has problems beyond what any psychiatrist could help him with and I feel sorry for people like that.

    tonight is a peaceful night.  as i was taking out the trash i imagined myself a rich man with so much to look forward to tommorrow.  in reality we are a family in debt.  worth more dead than alive, both of us.  i have thoughts of criminal acts to gain money.  its really bad.  i dont want to ever hurt anyone but i need money for a bankroll.  i need 15 dimes minimum to get started.  please if anyone out there wants to shoot the dirt and shoot me 15k i'm here to help.

    on another note i have recently started craving alcohol again.

    as i fade into sweet memories of times gone past i leave you with one last thought.  for just a short time tonight i am a ROCKET MAN.

    ROCKET MAN

     

    lol

    Manstar is the guy that did that. Hilarous

     
    TacoBellaire
    TacoBellaire
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 338
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2010 - 12:29 PM ET #137

    theft  they'll never send you to jail
    Reply
    theft  they'll never send you to jail
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2010 - 5:13 PM ET #138

    skubishak you are one smart man.  all you have to do is google depression symptoms and in just every single website that describes depression symptoms you will see that among the possible symptoms are sleeping too much or sleeping too little. 

    And are you aware of the fact that people can lose money gambling?  Not only have I had 17k, but in the past year I have achieved 15-17k 3 times from a deposit of 1000 or less.  3 times in the past year.  Now I also lost about 10k in the process but I did hit 4 to 5 in a row 3 times in the past year.  Look at my NBA picks.  I've hit 3 in a row in the month of December.  Too bad I'm not betting cash because I have a compulsive disorder.  I hope you are a strong guy and don't have to rely on brains for your income.

    Boys this outburst was very unusual for me but when the trash needs taken out then you take out the trash.

    Today I went to get a haircut.  My head looked fat when I was sitting in the chair and I felt so stupid.  In the past 5 years I have gained 50 pounds.  about 30 in the past year or 2.  From severe depression.  I'm so fortunate to make so many friends here and now I have something to lean on in life.  You guys can lean on me too, when you dont feel strong in life.

    Today as I was driving down the road on the way back home after my haircut because I have nowhere else to go but Burger King, I envisioned myself in a sweet pasture filled with flowers, 19 years old, my life in front of me, many friends, and happiness.  I was daydreaming boys and it came to an abrupt end when the car in front of my slammed on breaks.  I started to cry.  It was somewhat bad by the time I got home and I got out of my car still crying.  My neighbor looked at me like I was an outcast.  A nobody, a loser.  Here I sit approaching my mid 30's and I'm losing it fast.  Enjoy the glory years boys because they are fleeting and you will be sorry.  I make myself artificially happy for a brief time and shoot the dirt with my dog when she will listen to me.  usually she ignores me too.

    Here is a nice melody I like to listen to because sometimes I collapse on the floor in a mad fit.  Plug in the headphones boys this one will take you for a ride.

    I AM READY FOR A FALL, READY FOR THE FLOOR



     


    Reply
    skubishak you are one smart man.  all you have to do is google depression symptoms and in just every single website that describes depression symptoms you will see that among the possible symptoms are sleeping too much or sleeping too little. 

    And are you aware of the fact that people can lose money gambling?  Not only have I had 17k, but in the past year I have achieved 15-17k 3 times from a deposit of 1000 or less.  3 times in the past year.  Now I also lost about 10k in the process but I did hit 4 to 5 in a row 3 times in the past year.  Look at my NBA picks.  I've hit 3 in a row in the month of December.  Too bad I'm not betting cash because I have a compulsive disorder.  I hope you are a strong guy and don't have to rely on brains for your income.

    Boys this outburst was very unusual for me but when the trash needs taken out then you take out the trash.

    Today I went to get a haircut.  My head looked fat when I was sitting in the chair and I felt so stupid.  In the past 5 years I have gained 50 pounds.  about 30 in the past year or 2.  From severe depression.  I'm so fortunate to make so many friends here and now I have something to lean on in life.  You guys can lean on me too, when you dont feel strong in life.

    Today as I was driving down the road on the way back home after my haircut because I have nowhere else to go but Burger King, I envisioned myself in a sweet pasture filled with flowers, 19 years old, my life in front of me, many friends, and happiness.  I was daydreaming boys and it came to an abrupt end when the car in front of my slammed on breaks.  I started to cry.  It was somewhat bad by the time I got home and I got out of my car still crying.  My neighbor looked at me like I was an outcast.  A nobody, a loser.  Here I sit approaching my mid 30's and I'm losing it fast.  Enjoy the glory years boys because they are fleeting and you will be sorry.  I make myself artificially happy for a brief time and shoot the dirt with my dog when she will listen to me.  usually she ignores me too.

    Here is a nice melody I like to listen to because sometimes I collapse on the floor in a mad fit.  Plug in the headphones boys this one will take you for a ride.

    I AM READY FOR A FALL, READY FOR THE FLOOR



     


     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2010 - 5:21 PM ET #139

    I am so dumb now I'm really mad at myself.  I just made a fool out of myself.  I put December instead of November in my post above. 

    Another thing that you guys have to understand is that when I build up my bankroll I lose it all.  Then add to that the 10k I have lost trying to build bankrolls and that equals 10k in the red in the past year. 

    skubishak would be able to tell you this if he could grasp the concept of negative numbers.  He gets a credit card and thinks he was just paid 500 dollars by the credit card company for free.
    Reply
    I am so dumb now I'm really mad at myself.  I just made a fool out of myself.  I put December instead of November in my post above. 

    Another thing that you guys have to understand is that when I build up my bankroll I lose it all.  Then add to that the 10k I have lost trying to build bankrolls and that equals 10k in the red in the past year. 

    skubishak would be able to tell you this if he could grasp the concept of negative numbers.  He gets a credit card and thinks he was just paid 500 dollars by the credit card company for free.
     
    jay10
    jay10
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15689
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2010 - 5:22 PM ET #140

    Reply
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2010 - 5:26 PM ET #141

    Calm down Proto 

    You dont need to get one closer to 20 on the wall because of skubishack.

    Hate to hear that you are fat and gross. Your fictional wife must bang other dudes because you are so weak and worthless. Not even trying to stir up emotions but it is almost impossible that shes not banging other dudes.

     

     

    Reply

    Calm down Proto 

    You dont need to get one closer to 20 on the wall because of skubishack.

    Hate to hear that you are fat and gross. Your fictional wife must bang other dudes because you are so weak and worthless. Not even trying to stir up emotions but it is almost impossible that shes not banging other dudes.

     

     

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2010 - 5:44 PM ET #142

    salty you have made me cry again.  why????  i wouldnt say im fat but 6-4 240 pounds when 5 years ago i was a tall dark and handsome 180-190 pounds and pure muscle.  now im a fat guy that guys like you laugh at me.  salty i need somebody to lean on right now can i count on you as a friend?

    Im getting close to screaming here how does that make you feel salty?
    Reply
    salty you have made me cry again.  why????  i wouldnt say im fat but 6-4 240 pounds when 5 years ago i was a tall dark and handsome 180-190 pounds and pure muscle.  now im a fat guy that guys like you laugh at me.  salty i need somebody to lean on right now can i count on you as a friend?

    Im getting close to screaming here how does that make you feel salty?
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2010 - 5:58 PM ET #143

    Well pards I am 6'5" and I am 260 lbs. If I am having not trouble finding women It must just be that you are ugly as hell

    My ideal weight is about 245-250 so I am over but do not look fat at 260 but need to lose a few.

    And if you were at 180 you were a weakling and not pure muscle.

    I got down to 205 for a short time in my early 20s due to a crazy job and looked like a bitch. I cant even believe what I looked like in those old pictures.

    So the point of my explanation is that you dont need to worry about being fat and maybe focus on how you could improve on being ugly if thats possible

    Reply

    Well pards I am 6'5" and I am 260 lbs. If I am having not trouble finding women It must just be that you are ugly as hell

    My ideal weight is about 245-250 so I am over but do not look fat at 260 but need to lose a few.

    And if you were at 180 you were a weakling and not pure muscle.

    I got down to 205 for a short time in my early 20s due to a crazy job and looked like a bitch. I cant even believe what I looked like in those old pictures.

    So the point of my explanation is that you dont need to worry about being fat and maybe focus on how you could improve on being ugly if thats possible

     
    vanwilder21
    vanwilder21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 2748
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2010 - 7:21 PM ET #144

    I haven't shot the dirt in a long time.....what's the new dirt?
    Reply
    I haven't shot the dirt in a long time.....what's the new dirt?
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2010 - 8:11 PM ET #145

    Proto we can shoot dirt all over the place, but premature ejaculation aint got shit on what your selling...you my friend are nucking futs.

     i am 5-10 weigh 190-195 and i could loose 5-10 but it isn't a big deal to me...Just shooting the dirt....


    In all respect man stop posting your problems on the internet for the world to make fun of...Than SALTY will stop making you cry. At least go to a depression forum or anything other than covers. GL
    Reply
    Proto we can shoot dirt all over the place, but premature ejaculation aint got shit on what your selling...you my friend are nucking futs.

     i am 5-10 weigh 190-195 and i could loose 5-10 but it isn't a big deal to me...Just shooting the dirt....


    In all respect man stop posting your problems on the internet for the world to make fun of...Than SALTY will stop making you cry. At least go to a depression forum or anything other than covers. GL
     
    misfit_aka
    misfit_aka
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 3713
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2010 - 8:41 PM ET #146

    is his avatar from last unicorn, or willow or some shit? who is this weirdo
    Reply
    is his avatar from last unicorn, or willow or some shit? who is this weirdo
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2010 - 1:16 AM ET #147

    Quote Originally Posted by misfit_aka:

    is his avatar from last unicorn, or willow or some shit? who is this weirdo


    Dark Crystal/Labyrinth type of guy...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit_aka:

    is his avatar from last unicorn, or willow or some shit? who is this weirdo


    Dark Crystal/Labyrinth type of guy...

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2010 - 12:08 AM ET #148

    salty good grief son let me set you straight now wow are you that dense?  Look at an NBA roster.  Most guys are 6-5 210 pounds.  Maybe 6-2 170 pounds.  But they are pure muscle and have verticle leaps of 3-4 feet, compared to your verticle of a little over 1 foot.  They can also bench 3 times their body weight do you see where I'm going with this salty I'm teaching you a lesson in muscle anatomy.  Muscle weighs more than fat so you can be very skinny and very strong at the same time.

    And you brought up a very touchy subject for me.  Believe it or not I am very handsome and got many one night stand type of girls.  Many years ago before I became fat and on drugs. 

    But when they found out about my real personality they wanted nothing to do with me.  So no sustained relationships except my wife.  I'm fuking worked up now salty what the hell is wrong with you?

    Ok boys I've just taken my first round of meds for the night and have a big bottle of aquafina water to down it with.  always take meds on empty stomach and with some plenty of water.  I call this the first orbital.  2nd orbital will be initiated in about 5 minutes.  3rd orbital tends to render me unconscious after a brief moment amongst friends I left in high school in 1995.  Sometimes I am in a paradise along with friends from happy days now past.  I am usually crying in happiness as I fall asleep during the 3rd orbital. 

    I have a 1k credit line with a local.  I can bet all or none of it any time I want.  When I didn't take the Packers tonight for all 1k and seeing the final score, I just pulled my hair as hard as I could for a brief minute.  It allows me to escape from the excrutiating pain that is failure of betting on the Packers. 

    Ok I am back now people and 2nd orbital has been initiated.  Life is getting easier for the first time today.  I can tell myself now that I am somebody, that I mean something in this life.  And I can actually talk myself into believing that.  If only for a brief time tonight.

    They use to call me Mr. F*** Up for a good reason.

    Mr. F*** Up

    Reply
    salty good grief son let me set you straight now wow are you that dense?  Look at an NBA roster.  Most guys are 6-5 210 pounds.  Maybe 6-2 170 pounds.  But they are pure muscle and have verticle leaps of 3-4 feet, compared to your verticle of a little over 1 foot.  They can also bench 3 times their body weight do you see where I'm going with this salty I'm teaching you a lesson in muscle anatomy.  Muscle weighs more than fat so you can be very skinny and very strong at the same time.

    And you brought up a very touchy subject for me.  Believe it or not I am very handsome and got many one night stand type of girls.  Many years ago before I became fat and on drugs. 

    But when they found out about my real personality they wanted nothing to do with me.  So no sustained relationships except my wife.  I'm fuking worked up now salty what the hell is wrong with you?

    Ok boys I've just taken my first round of meds for the night and have a big bottle of aquafina water to down it with.  always take meds on empty stomach and with some plenty of water.  I call this the first orbital.  2nd orbital will be initiated in about 5 minutes.  3rd orbital tends to render me unconscious after a brief moment amongst friends I left in high school in 1995.  Sometimes I am in a paradise along with friends from happy days now past.  I am usually crying in happiness as I fall asleep during the 3rd orbital. 

    I have a 1k credit line with a local.  I can bet all or none of it any time I want.  When I didn't take the Packers tonight for all 1k and seeing the final score, I just pulled my hair as hard as I could for a brief minute.  It allows me to escape from the excrutiating pain that is failure of betting on the Packers. 

    Ok I am back now people and 2nd orbital has been initiated.  Life is getting easier for the first time today.  I can tell myself now that I am somebody, that I mean something in this life.  And I can actually talk myself into believing that.  If only for a brief time tonight.

    They use to call me Mr. F*** Up for a good reason.

    Mr. F*** Up

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2010 - 12:14 AM ET #149

    And its always the Same Ol Sh**

    Thats What I Said

    Lean on me boys I aint gonna listen to nothing but the best music ever made.
    Reply
    And its always the Same Ol Sh**

    Thats What I Said

    Lean on me boys I aint gonna listen to nothing but the best music ever made.
     
     
    equalblueberrys
    equalblueberrys
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 725
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2010 - 12:20 AM ET #150

    Protostar keep listening to your tunes and thinking of happier times. 

    I think that with your $1K line credit you will be able to do big things, possibly run it up to over $25k or so.  Imagine all the things you will be able to do with that money.  It will be a jubilant time for sure.

    For now just enjoy your orbitals and lets focus on hitting some winners this week.  You have the right attitude Proto and that's half the battle.  I see you headed on the road to superstardom and I can only tip my hat and say I was lucky enough to be there at the beginning of it all. 
    Reply
    Protostar keep listening to your tunes and thinking of happier times. 

    I think that with your $1K line credit you will be able to do big things, possibly run it up to over $25k or so.  Imagine all the things you will be able to do with that money.  It will be a jubilant time for sure.

    For now just enjoy your orbitals and lets focus on hitting some winners this week.  You have the right attitude Proto and that's half the battle.  I see you headed on the road to superstardom and I can only tip my hat and say I was lucky enough to be there at the beginning of it all. 
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 678 ... 252627 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,871
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,594
    • MLB Playoffs 16,878
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,178
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,491
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,237
    • Wednesday 2,842

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.