• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Asking for acceptance

    «First Previous 345 ... 252627 Next Last»
    Ace77
    Iw1nBets
    wulfman14
    ProtoStar
    ALSNOW
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 77589
    Posts: 660
    «First Previous 345 ... 252627 Next Last»
     
    Ace77
    Ace77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 30979
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2010 - 1:06 AM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocafella:

    Sav Rocca = Jesus Christ






    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocafella:

    Sav Rocca = Jesus Christ






     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2010 - 7:50 AM ET #52

    Reply
     
    wulfman14
    wulfman14
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 374
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2010 - 12:51 PM ET #53

    if you are depressed and miserable then you are coming to the wrong place to over come it. these people on covers will just make you feel worse about yourself . get some help from professionals dude.

    Reply
    if you are depressed and miserable then you are coming to the wrong place to over come it. these people on covers will just make you feel worse about yourself . get some help from professionals dude.

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2010 - 12:58 AM ET #54

    I am as depressed as it gets.  I sleep 14 hours a day at least.  Its my only peaceful time.  Watching college football with no bankroll is like having Scarlett Johanssen naked and bent over my couch begging me to stick it in her ass but for whatever reason I can't move or talk.  It's torture. 
    Reply
    I am as depressed as it gets.  I sleep 14 hours a day at least.  Its my only peaceful time.  Watching college football with no bankroll is like having Scarlett Johanssen naked and bent over my couch begging me to stick it in her ass but for whatever reason I can't move or talk.  It's torture. 
     
    ALSNOW
    ALSNOW
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 942
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2010 - 9:58 AM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I am as depressed as it gets.  I sleep 14 hours a day at least.  Its my only peaceful time.  Watching college football with no bankroll is like having Scarlett Johanssen naked and bent over my couch begging me to stick it in her ass but for whatever reason I can't move or talk.  It's torture. 

    Well you may be a depressed loner but you are funny as fuck.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I am as depressed as it gets.  I sleep 14 hours a day at least.  Its my only peaceful time.  Watching college football with no bankroll is like having Scarlett Johanssen naked and bent over my couch begging me to stick it in her ass but for whatever reason I can't move or talk.  It's torture. 

    Well you may be a depressed loner but you are funny as fuck.
     
    vanwilder21
    vanwilder21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 2748
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2010 - 10:57 AM ET #56

    Wow! 
    Reply
    Wow! 
     
    jaygutty
    jaygutty
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2200
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2010 - 11:07 AM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I am as depressed as it gets.  I sleep 14 hours a day at least.  Its my only peaceful time.  Watching college football with no bankroll is like having Scarlett Johanssen naked and bent over my couch begging me to stick it in her ass but for whatever reason I can't move or talk.  It's torture. 


    haha.  this isn't depression, this is degeneracy.  you don't need meds or psychiatrist, you need na. 

    good luck buddy.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I am as depressed as it gets.  I sleep 14 hours a day at least.  Its my only peaceful time.  Watching college football with no bankroll is like having Scarlett Johanssen naked and bent over my couch begging me to stick it in her ass but for whatever reason I can't move or talk.  It's torture. 


    haha.  this isn't depression, this is degeneracy.  you don't need meds or psychiatrist, you need na. 

    good luck buddy.
     
    GBP
    GBP
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 8609
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2010 - 11:24 AM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by vanwilder21:

    Wow! 



    The best contribution on the thread.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanwilder21:

    Wow! 



    The best contribution on the thread.
     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2010 - 11:48 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocafella:

    Sav Rocca = Jesus Christ

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocafella:

    Sav Rocca = Jesus Christ

     

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2010 - 11:19 PM ET #60

    Wanted to shoot the dirt, wife wouldn't let me, short story short, I'm here to shoot the dirt.  I'm having a really hard time.  A dog got into my garbage and of course in my depression I didn't take the time to get off the couch and push it out last week so it was slap full.  Another hole in the wall was the result.  Then I had to drive to wall mart to buy a lock and steel rope now a lion couldnt break into it.  The sad part is that every time I have a bag of trash I need to get rid of its going to take 10 minutes to untie the thing.  One thing after another.  Life is like that.  Its one thing after another and repeat. 

    No money to bet with today and its like having a penile infection except there is no cure.  Thanks for being here guys.
    Reply
    Wanted to shoot the dirt, wife wouldn't let me, short story short, I'm here to shoot the dirt.  I'm having a really hard time.  A dog got into my garbage and of course in my depression I didn't take the time to get off the couch and push it out last week so it was slap full.  Another hole in the wall was the result.  Then I had to drive to wall mart to buy a lock and steel rope now a lion couldnt break into it.  The sad part is that every time I have a bag of trash I need to get rid of its going to take 10 minutes to untie the thing.  One thing after another.  Life is like that.  Its one thing after another and repeat. 

    No money to bet with today and its like having a penile infection except there is no cure.  Thanks for being here guys.
     
    ShootDaClubUp
    ShootDaClubUp
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6495
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2010 - 11:48 PM ET #61

    go do some gay porn, it seems right up your ally after that youll have a bankroll to work with
    Reply
    go do some gay porn, it seems right up your ally after that youll have a bankroll to work with
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2010 - 11:53 PM ET #62

    your a fuckin dork man
    Reply
    your a fuckin dork man
     
    ALSNOW
    ALSNOW
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 942
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2010 - 11:55 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    your a fuckin dork man


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    your a fuckin dork man


     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2010 - 10:01 AM ET #64

    I got so many emails from people wanting to shoot the dirt with me that I am backed up and will get to you eventually.  Many want to go into business with me.  They have venture capital and want to spend it on me.  This really makes me feel very good because it boosts my self esteem.  As soon as I get a business plan together for some business I will get by to you guys through electronic mail.

    I don't really feel like shooting the dirt today, I'm tired and depressed.  I have some money to maybe wager with my local on the world series game but I don't know whether Lincecum's changeup will be down or up tonight.  That is the key to the entire game and the total.  If its down and in the dirt the total will go under easily.  If its up the Rangers may go over 10 runs themselves. 

    I'm very depressed and want to sleep.  Maybe I need help.  Thanks for all the support you guys have been giving.
    Reply
    I got so many emails from people wanting to shoot the dirt with me that I am backed up and will get to you eventually.  Many want to go into business with me.  They have venture capital and want to spend it on me.  This really makes me feel very good because it boosts my self esteem.  As soon as I get a business plan together for some business I will get by to you guys through electronic mail.

    I don't really feel like shooting the dirt today, I'm tired and depressed.  I have some money to maybe wager with my local on the world series game but I don't know whether Lincecum's changeup will be down or up tonight.  That is the key to the entire game and the total.  If its down and in the dirt the total will go under easily.  If its up the Rangers may go over 10 runs themselves. 

    I'm very depressed and want to sleep.  Maybe I need help.  Thanks for all the support you guys have been giving.
     
    vanwilder21
    vanwilder21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 2748
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2010 - 10:20 AM ET #65

    Don't wake up please.

    Reply

    Don't wake up please.

     
    RickeM
    RickeM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7967
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2010 - 10:27 AM ET #66

    Reply

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2010 - 10:34 AM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by vanwilder21:

    Don't wake up please.



    One day soon we will all be asleep for good.  Or gone on to eternal life depending on what you believe.  99% of us will be dead within 50 years.  Think about that, 50 years is not very long at all.  Time flies too.  Almost 2011.  It still feels like it should be the 90's.

    If you want to shoot the dirt later I may be around but I may not be.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanwilder21:

    Don't wake up please.



    One day soon we will all be asleep for good.  Or gone on to eternal life depending on what you believe.  99% of us will be dead within 50 years.  Think about that, 50 years is not very long at all.  Time flies too.  Almost 2011.  It still feels like it should be the 90's.

    If you want to shoot the dirt later I may be around but I may not be.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2010 - 12:18 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by GBP:




    The best contribution on the thread.


    Cheers

    Good luck
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GBP:




    The best contribution on the thread.


    Cheers

    Good luck
     
    Brand83187
    Brand83187
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2010 - 12:52 PM ET #69

    I think he's Dexter Morgan if he never met Harry.
    Reply
    I think he's Dexter Morgan if he never met Harry.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2010 - 1:44 PM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Wanted to shoot the dirt, wife wouldn't let me, short story short, I'm here to shoot the dirt.  I'm having a really hard time.  A dog got into my garbage and of course in my depression I didn't take the time to get off the couch and push it out last week so it was slap full.  Another hole in the wall was the result.  Then I had to drive to wall mart to buy a lock and steel rope now a lion couldnt break into it.  The sad part is that every time I have a bag of trash I need to get rid of its going to take 10 minutes to untie the thing.  One thing after another.  Life is like that.  Its one thing after another and repeat. 

    No money to bet with today and its like having a penile infection except there is no cure.  Thanks for being here guys.


    are you serious?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Wanted to shoot the dirt, wife wouldn't let me, short story short, I'm here to shoot the dirt.  I'm having a really hard time.  A dog got into my garbage and of course in my depression I didn't take the time to get off the couch and push it out last week so it was slap full.  Another hole in the wall was the result.  Then I had to drive to wall mart to buy a lock and steel rope now a lion couldnt break into it.  The sad part is that every time I have a bag of trash I need to get rid of its going to take 10 minutes to untie the thing.  One thing after another.  Life is like that.  Its one thing after another and repeat. 

    No money to bet with today and its like having a penile infection except there is no cure.  Thanks for being here guys.


    are you serious?
     
    RickeM
    RickeM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7967
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2010 - 2:04 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:



    One day soon we will all be asleep for good.  Or gone on to eternal life depending on what you believe.  99% of us will be dead within 50 years.  Think about that, 50 years is not very long at all.  Time flies too.  Almost 2011.  It still feels like it should be the 90's.

    If you want to shoot the dirt later I may be around but I may not be.
    I will shoot the shit with you later ProtoStar.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:



    One day soon we will all be asleep for good.  Or gone on to eternal life depending on what you believe.  99% of us will be dead within 50 years.  Think about that, 50 years is not very long at all.  Time flies too.  Almost 2011.  It still feels like it should be the 90's.

    If you want to shoot the dirt later I may be around but I may not be.
    I will shoot the shit with you later ProtoStar.
     
    vanwilder21
    vanwilder21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 2748
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2010 - 2:48 PM ET #72

    Who the hell says shoot the dirt?
    Reply
    Who the hell says shoot the dirt?
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2010 - 2:55 PM ET #73

    cheers

    good luck
    Reply
    cheers

    good luck
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2010 - 4:01 PM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I got so many emails from people wanting to shoot the dirt with me that I am backed up and will get to you eventually.  Many want to go into business with me.  They have venture capital and want to spend it on me.  This really makes me feel very good because it boosts my self esteem.  As soon as I get a business plan together for some business I will get by to you guys through electronic mail.


    Proto, do you realize you may not have any friends due to the fact you are a liar?

    This was the funniest thing Ive seen today.....

    "Guys im depressed, have no money to bet with but want to, I feel worthless and am already thinking about dying Oh and I also have no idea for a business that would make money."

    And of course the natural response from degenerate gamblers is.....Cheer up guy, things will get better. Hey I got an idea, lets go into business together Will that make you feel better Proto? Oh whats that?, oh you have no business plan? Thats ok your state of depression is more than enough collateral to give you all of my venture capital. Lets get this ball rolling

    Im just shooting the dirt

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    I got so many emails from people wanting to shoot the dirt with me that I am backed up and will get to you eventually.  Many want to go into business with me.  They have venture capital and want to spend it on me.  This really makes me feel very good because it boosts my self esteem.  As soon as I get a business plan together for some business I will get by to you guys through electronic mail.


    Proto, do you realize you may not have any friends due to the fact you are a liar?

    This was the funniest thing Ive seen today.....

    "Guys im depressed, have no money to bet with but want to, I feel worthless and am already thinking about dying Oh and I also have no idea for a business that would make money."

    And of course the natural response from degenerate gamblers is.....Cheer up guy, things will get better. Hey I got an idea, lets go into business together Will that make you feel better Proto? Oh whats that?, oh you have no business plan? Thats ok your state of depression is more than enough collateral to give you all of my venture capital. Lets get this ball rolling

    Im just shooting the dirt

     
     
    legwand
    legwand
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2004
    Posts: 9869
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2010 - 4:13 PM ET #75

    Shoot the dirt. I have never heard that before. This thread cracks me up. But dude you said you are married so some girl liked you enough to marry you so you should be happy about that. Now go fuck her in the ass.
    Reply
    Shoot the dirt. I have never heard that before. This thread cracks me up. But dude you said you are married so some girl liked you enough to marry you so you should be happy about that. Now go fuck her in the ass.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 345 ... 252627 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,849
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,593
    • MLB Playoffs 16,789
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,143
    • PART DEUX 129
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,393
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,233
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.