I actually went from 800 to 17.5k this way. I went all in twice and won both. I then took a fairly large ML game on Alabama vs Florida. Won it. Had about 3700. I went all in again and won. I then took the limit to win which is 5000 on an MLB total and won. That left me with about 12.1k. I then started betting 500 a game, lost a few, but won more than I lost. 17.5k. Its not hard to do that if you go all in every game. Every now and then you will win 5 in a row and have a big bankroll. I've actually done something similar 3 times in the past 2 years. I lose it every time though. I get greedy. I don't want to lose any money.
I actually went from 800 to 17.5k this way. I went all in twice and won both. I then took a fairly large ML game on Alabama vs Florida. Won it. Had about 3700. I went all in again and won. I then took the limit to win which is 5000 on an MLB total and won. That left me with about 12.1k. I then started betting 500 a game, lost a few, but won more than I lost. 17.5k. Its not hard to do that if you go all in every game. Every now and then you will win 5 in a row and have a big bankroll. I've actually done something similar 3 times in the past 2 years. I lose it every time though. I get greedy. I don't want to lose any money.