Been with betonline for just shy of 12 years, not a big player, mostly 50 and hundred dollar wagers, have given them more than I’ve ever taken I’m sure. Even got a $500 loyalty bonus from them, not roll over cash, but real cash, with that managed to build by account up to a little over $1500. Logged on Wednesday afternoon and there was $38 in it, they tell me someone played $1500 in roulette in the casino, won’t provide me with an IP address that it was placed from, and been stringing me along for 40+ hours. This is a downside of living in a state without legalized gambling, relying on shady offshore books, who pull crap like this. I seem to have zero recourse
Betonline Funds Missing
Been with betonline for just shy of 12 years, not a big player, mostly 50 and hundred dollar wagers, have given them more than I’ve ever taken I’m sure. Even got a $500 loyalty bonus from them, not roll over cash, but real cash, with that managed to build by account up to a little over $1500. Logged on Wednesday afternoon and there was $38 in it, they tell me someone played $1500 in roulette in the casino, won’t provide me with an IP address that it was placed from, and been stringing me along for 40+ hours. This is a downside of living in a state without legalized gambling, relying on shady offshore books, who pull crap like this. I seem to have zero recourse
This book pay out slow and low limit per week $2500 max. I would not recommend it. I've been on a run and now seems like they don't want to pay me![]()
This book pay out slow and low limit per week $2500 max. I would not recommend it. I've been on a run and now seems like they don't want to pay me![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,996
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 623
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,206
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 300
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,012
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,008
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,620
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
