Posted:
#26
I have dropped 23 lbs in 7 weeks and I am still eating around 1500 healthy calories a day with some occasional pizza that I cant seem to stay away from as my brother works at a pizzeria and brings it home all the time. Have about 30-35 more to go, but I actually have not been using light wieghts for my arms though. They have gotten pretty big since that time and I dont use any supplements. I dont eat after 7 pm and dont eat until 7 am and eat 3 meals/day...morning = fruit, lunch= soup or salad or healthy choice frozen meal, dinner= meat/chicken in smaller portion than I used to and I drink a ton of water. I completel cut out beer and switched to vodka/diet tonic water and bacardi and diet, but other than that I dont drink pop at all just plain iced tea and water. It has been good but I just get so pissed that I put it back on once after I already lost 60 2-3 years ago. Follow my tips and it will work, trust me. Dont let anyone say that 1500 calories is too less to eat because its kind of common sense. If you are taking in less you will lose it. Especially if you burn 1000 calories at the gym a day like me...Use the eliptical as much as you can and that machine works wonders...
Good luck
