I've gone from 192 to 183 in 8 weeks...... exercise has been pretty consistent and eaten "perfectly" for the first 5 weeks but been eating and drinking like a jackass for the last 3 weeks. Was actually afraid dropping too much weight
Been eating late night too
I've gone from 192 to 183 in 8 weeks...... exercise has been pretty consistent and eaten "perfectly" for the first 5 weeks but been eating and drinking like a jackass for the last 3 weeks. Was actually afraid dropping too much weight
Pants and especially shorts do not fit which leads me to think that most of that 9 pounds shedded was fat. Shirts fitting a little loose but they still fit at least.
Trainer and Longshot,
Pants and especially shorts do not fit which leads me to think that most of that 9 pounds shedded was fat. Shirts fitting a little loose but they still fit at least.
I eat the shit out of fat but kinda low carb other than beer and occasional vodka/whiskey.
Cook nonstop with butter and eat red meat constantly. Fried chicken is everywhere
Hey while you are here Timber, do you grind your own hamburger meat? I have tried every possible combination of meat for burgers. Short Rib and brisket is working right now
I eat the shit out of fat but kinda low carb other than beer and occasional vodka/whiskey.
Cook nonstop with butter and eat red meat constantly. Fried chicken is everywhere
Hey while you are here Timber, do you grind your own hamburger meat? I have tried every possible combination of meat for burgers. Short Rib and brisket is working right now
Ive done some........ Its hard to get a good fat to lean ratio. Used to use deer shoulder and lard. Was pretty good but never perfected the perfect mix
Ive done some........ Its hard to get a good fat to lean ratio. Used to use deer shoulder and lard. Was pretty good but never perfected the perfect mix
I've learned a lot in the past 18 months or so and I'm happy to share.
I'm currently working on adding about 10-15 lbs of muscle over the next several months. The added strength and mass oughta help me take off that last 10 lbs of fat I want to lose.
FriedShrimp
I've learned a lot in the past 18 months or so and I'm happy to share.
I'm currently working on adding about 10-15 lbs of muscle over the next several months. The added strength and mass oughta help me take off that last 10 lbs of fat I want to lose.
Yeah this forum has been an abundance of help. I'm hella sexy now!!
lol, i'm cutting up nicely like i've never been before thanks to dieting, cardio and repetitive light weights & all the other odd tips been given to me by posters here. My gut is still my problem though it is not as big as before but it's still pertruding. I can feel the 6 pack right underneath the fat ready to be exposed.
Still a lot of work to do but will come in time if i stay disciplined.
Yeah this forum has been an abundance of help. I'm hella sexy now!!
lol, i'm cutting up nicely like i've never been before thanks to dieting, cardio and repetitive light weights & all the other odd tips been given to me by posters here. My gut is still my problem though it is not as big as before but it's still pertruding. I can feel the 6 pack right underneath the fat ready to be exposed.
Still a lot of work to do but will come in time if i stay disciplined.
lots of good help in here...it has added to my gains lately...not that i needed to lose weight, but wanted to lose a little fat and have done so..lost about 10 lbs...
lots of good help in here...it has added to my gains lately...not that i needed to lose weight, but wanted to lose a little fat and have done so..lost about 10 lbs...