World Cup 2018
Spending the morning at Westgate. Totally dead. Will be back later today to shoot the dirt. Go morrocco and Spain.
Van if you were to place a wager today would you still bet Spain over Portugal given the news?
Spending the morning at Westgate. Totally dead. Will be back later today to shoot the dirt. Go morrocco and Spain.
Van if you were to place a wager today would you still bet Spain over Portugal given the news?
Spending the morning at Westgate. Totally dead. Will be back later today to shoot the dirt. Go morrocco and Spain.
Yes.
Spending the morning at Westgate. Totally dead. Will be back later today to shoot the dirt. Go morrocco and Spain.
Yes.
What an absolutely disgraceful performance by morrocco. They couldn't even manage basic unmarked passing. No movement, tons of unforced errors, and no game plan to break down Iran.
Possibly harsh result for them to lose that way, but they allowed themselves to be in that position.
What an absolutely disgraceful performance by morrocco. They couldn't even manage basic unmarked passing. No movement, tons of unforced errors, and no game plan to break down Iran.
Possibly harsh result for them to lose that way, but they allowed themselves to be in that position.
Sunday:
Serbia -106 vs Costa Rica (1.59 to win 1.5)
Germany -200 vs Mexico (2 to win 1)
Brazil / Switzerland no bet
Monday:
Sweden +108 vs S Korea (3 units to win 3.24)
Panama / Belgium under 2.5, 3 +103 (1 unit to win 1.03)
Tunisia / England no bet
![]()
Sunday:
Serbia -106 vs Costa Rica (1.59 to win 1.5)
Germany -200 vs Mexico (2 to win 1)
Brazil / Switzerland no bet
Monday:
Sweden +108 vs S Korea (3 units to win 3.24)
Panama / Belgium under 2.5, 3 +103 (1 unit to win 1.03)
Tunisia / England no bet
![]()
Sunday: Serbia -106 vs Costa Rica (1.59 to win 1.5) Germany -200 vs Mexico (2 to win 1) Brazil / Switzerland no bet Monday: Sweden +108 vs S Korea (3 units to win 3.24) Panama / Belgium under 2.5, 3 +103 (1 unit to win 1.03) Tunisia / England no bet
Sunday: Serbia -106 vs Costa Rica (1.59 to win 1.5) Germany -200 vs Mexico (2 to win 1) Brazil / Switzerland no bet Monday: Sweden +108 vs S Korea (3 units to win 3.24) Panama / Belgium under 2.5, 3 +103 (1 unit to win 1.03) Tunisia / England no bet
As unlucky as I felt yesterday,, today was 10 times as lucky.
Biggest bet of the tournament so far on Denmark, and in no way did they deserve to win. Schmeichel to the rescue.
And btw, Vegas sucks for WC. Packing up my shit early and heading back to home base.
Go crooatia.
As unlucky as I felt yesterday,, today was 10 times as lucky.
Biggest bet of the tournament so far on Denmark, and in no way did they deserve to win. Schmeichel to the rescue.
And btw, Vegas sucks for WC. Packing up my shit early and heading back to home base.
Go crooatia.
Fox coverage, compared to ESPN in the past, is an abortion. They are clueless.
The announcers are watching on TV from a studio in Los Angeles. Who calls a throw in a "handball"??? I kept hearing handball throughout the denmark match and I kept seeing throw ins.
The analysis is amatuer at best. Don't be influenced. Turn your sound off and watch the game for yourself.
Fox coverage, compared to ESPN in the past, is an abortion. They are clueless.
The announcers are watching on TV from a studio in Los Angeles. Who calls a throw in a "handball"??? I kept hearing handball throughout the denmark match and I kept seeing throw ins.
The analysis is amatuer at best. Don't be influenced. Turn your sound off and watch the game for yourself.
Russia played better than i expected, but RSA is just HORRIBLE and clueless in so many ways. I'm going to be all over Egypt in Russia's next game as they will NOT look that good against Egypt, and they are going to be SO overvalued now.
With u Brother
Russia played better than i expected, but RSA is just HORRIBLE and clueless in so many ways. I'm going to be all over Egypt in Russia's next game as they will NOT look that good against Egypt, and they are going to be SO overvalued now.
With u Brother
![]()
Vanzack....
As a relative newcomer to Soccer Handicapping, I very much appreciate your insight. Very well written (for whatever that's worth)
I understand why Recent/Current Form, along with how Styles and Tactics matchup, are important. I also realize that the 'Ol Eye Test is invaluable..
I am wondering if there is any "Technical Handicapping" involved in your decisions, such as Historical Data/trends etc..
Would very much like to pick your brain because I do quite well in International Basketball (FIBA Europe) and want to know if you think I should work to improve my Soccer Capping or just tail a good capper like you.
Any feedback\opinions would be greatly appreciated!
![]()
Vanzack....
As a relative newcomer to Soccer Handicapping, I very much appreciate your insight. Very well written (for whatever that's worth)
I understand why Recent/Current Form, along with how Styles and Tactics matchup, are important. I also realize that the 'Ol Eye Test is invaluable..
I am wondering if there is any "Technical Handicapping" involved in your decisions, such as Historical Data/trends etc..
Would very much like to pick your brain because I do quite well in International Basketball (FIBA Europe) and want to know if you think I should work to improve my Soccer Capping or just tail a good capper like you.
Any feedback\opinions would be greatly appreciated!
Maybe the public remembers last cup Costa Rica WINS a tough Italy, England, Uruguay group and takes Holland to penalties losing in the quarters?
I think you are right here. And it is a first round game, should be low scoring.
I think it is cheap - but not too cheap.
GL barney.
![]()
Maybe the public remembers last cup Costa Rica WINS a tough Italy, England, Uruguay group and takes Holland to penalties losing in the quarters?
I think you are right here. And it is a first round game, should be low scoring.
I think it is cheap - but not too cheap.
GL barney.
![]()
Nice sweep today vanzack
Very good (lucky) day yesterday.
But I will take an undefeated day anytime.
![]()
Nice sweep today vanzack
Very good (lucky) day yesterday.
But I will take an undefeated day anytime.
![]()
Vanzack.... As a relative newcomer to Soccer Handicapping, I very much appreciate your insight. Very well written (for whatever that's worth) I understand why Recent/Current Form, along with how Styles and Tactics matchup, are important. I also realize that the 'Ol Eye Test is invaluable.. I am wondering if there is any "Technical Handicapping" involved in your decisions, such as Historical Data/trends etc.. Would very much like to pick your brain because I do quite well in International Basketball (FIBA Europe) and want to know if you think I should work to improve my Soccer Capping or just tail a good capper like you. Any feedback\opinions would be greatly appreciated!
I dont really know what you are asking as far as technical handicapping.
But I am pretty sure the answer is yes.
![]()
Vanzack.... As a relative newcomer to Soccer Handicapping, I very much appreciate your insight. Very well written (for whatever that's worth) I understand why Recent/Current Form, along with how Styles and Tactics matchup, are important. I also realize that the 'Ol Eye Test is invaluable.. I am wondering if there is any "Technical Handicapping" involved in your decisions, such as Historical Data/trends etc.. Would very much like to pick your brain because I do quite well in International Basketball (FIBA Europe) and want to know if you think I should work to improve my Soccer Capping or just tail a good capper like you. Any feedback\opinions would be greatly appreciated!
I dont really know what you are asking as far as technical handicapping.
But I am pretty sure the answer is yes.
![]()
definitely horrible coverage.. in all my years, i've never heard anyone refer a throw in as a hand ball??? I thought he may have messed up and misspoke? but it seems thats what they call it
It is so bad. Even the studio coverage is horrible. No analysis. It is all drama - like the olympics.
definitely horrible coverage.. in all my years, i've never heard anyone refer a throw in as a hand ball??? I thought he may have messed up and misspoke? but it seems thats what they call it
It is so bad. Even the studio coverage is horrible. No analysis. It is all drama - like the olympics.
Russia played better than i expected, but RSA is just HORRIBLE and clueless in so many ways. I'm going to be all over Egypt in Russia's next game as they will NOT look that good against Egypt, and they are going to be SO overvalued now.
With you here buddy.
Egypt writeup coming...
![]()
Russia played better than i expected, but RSA is just HORRIBLE and clueless in so many ways. I'm going to be all over Egypt in Russia's next game as they will NOT look that good against Egypt, and they are going to be SO overvalued now.
With you here buddy.
Egypt writeup coming...
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 904
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,274
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,062
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,120
- Cleveland Bettors 2,718
- Week 5 Money 6,775
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,377
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 3,990
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
