• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | FIFA World Cup

    World Cup 2018

    «First Previous 234 ... 303132 Next Last»
    DestroyThePitch
    vanzack
    MakePwithMe
    MWdePro
    Silk24
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 108855
    Posts: 799
    «First Previous 234 ... 303132 Next Last»
     
    DestroyThePitch
    DestroyThePitch
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 6111
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2018 - 1:55 PM ET #26

    Surprised to see you so low on Senegal. I don’t particularly think Colombia is that strong and I think Poland has issues at the back. Tho, their front line makes up for it imo, in the group at least. 

    Also surprised to not see you on Spain to win the group. I understand your point, but if you think they beat Portugal in the first game, then you gotta really like their chances to win the group. 

    I really wanna believe Mexico will take 2nd in their group but some very reputable cappers have taken some hard stances against them. I just don’t know where Sweden is gonna get the goals from. I have the same worry with El Tri tho too lol. 

    Even tho you have the Danes to win the group, I figured you would have them to advance -150 to -165 depending on the book. How come you passed on that play?? 
    Reply
    Surprised to see you so low on Senegal. I don’t particularly think Colombia is that strong and I think Poland has issues at the back. Tho, their front line makes up for it imo, in the group at least. 

    Also surprised to not see you on Spain to win the group. I understand your point, but if you think they beat Portugal in the first game, then you gotta really like their chances to win the group. 

    I really wanna believe Mexico will take 2nd in their group but some very reputable cappers have taken some hard stances against them. I just don’t know where Sweden is gonna get the goals from. I have the same worry with El Tri tho too lol. 

    Even tho you have the Danes to win the group, I figured you would have them to advance -150 to -165 depending on the book. How come you passed on that play?? 
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2018 - 3:54 PM ET #27

    Love this...  But I think Iceland will really struggle.

    https://youtu.be/fdS6lVtzZdw

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Love this...  But I think Iceland will really struggle.

    https://youtu.be/fdS6lVtzZdw

     
    MakePwithMe
    MakePwithMe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 2455
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2018 - 5:33 PM ET #28

    Top fella, top analysis, top picks 

    Nice to see you Mr.V have a good one 

    Bookmarking this thread for your daily WC read comes highly recommended.

    Reply
    Top fella, top analysis, top picks 

    Nice to see you Mr.V have a good one 

    Bookmarking this thread for your daily WC read comes highly recommended.

     
    MWdePro
    MWdePro
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 4087
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2018 - 2:27 AM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Group Stage Predicted Finish (keep in mind this is WITHOUT ODDS.  So you might see a predicted finish that is in conflict with what I bet.  This is because once you put odds in place, it makes it worth the price.) Group A Uruguay 7, Egypt 4, Russia 3, Saudi 1 Group B Spain 9,  Morrocco 4, Portugal 4,  Iran 0 Group C Denmark 7, France 5, Australia 2, Peru 1 Group D Argentina 7, Croatia 7, Nigeria 3, Iceland 0 Group E Brazil 9, Serbia 4, Switzerland 4, Costa Rica 0 Group F Germany 7, Sweden 5, Mexico 4, S Korea 0 Group G Belgium 9, England 6, Tunisia 1, Panama 1 Group H Poland 5, Colombia 5, Sengal 2, Japan 2
       If you look at bet 365 they have Group Forecast bet where you predict first and second place of the group. They allow you to put a few together which makes for good odds.  This group bet, a pick 8, with the these teams coming first and second is almost 60,000 to 1.  I also take any 7 from 8 and 6 from 8 since the odds are so good. :)

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Group Stage Predicted Finish (keep in mind this is WITHOUT ODDS.  So you might see a predicted finish that is in conflict with what I bet.  This is because once you put odds in place, it makes it worth the price.) Group A Uruguay 7, Egypt 4, Russia 3, Saudi 1 Group B Spain 9,  Morrocco 4, Portugal 4,  Iran 0 Group C Denmark 7, France 5, Australia 2, Peru 1 Group D Argentina 7, Croatia 7, Nigeria 3, Iceland 0 Group E Brazil 9, Serbia 4, Switzerland 4, Costa Rica 0 Group F Germany 7, Sweden 5, Mexico 4, S Korea 0 Group G Belgium 9, England 6, Tunisia 1, Panama 1 Group H Poland 5, Colombia 5, Sengal 2, Japan 2
       If you look at bet 365 they have Group Forecast bet where you predict first and second place of the group. They allow you to put a few together which makes for good odds.  This group bet, a pick 8, with the these teams coming first and second is almost 60,000 to 1.  I also take any 7 from 8 and 6 from 8 since the odds are so good. :)

     
    Silk24
    Silk24
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 285
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2018 - 7:27 AM ET #30

    Spain has fired their coach this morning?????

    Reply

    Spain has fired their coach this morning?????

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2018 - 9:22 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk24:

    Spain has fired their coach this morning?????

    Yes, just waking up to this news.  I was worried when I saw he signed with RM yesterday, but didn't think this was possible under any circumstances.

    Sitting on it for now.  Will see what comes of it in the coming days.  Obviously, not what you want to see the day before the competition starts.

    paint_help

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk24:

    Spain has fired their coach this morning?????

    Yes, just waking up to this news.  I was worried when I saw he signed with RM yesterday, but didn't think this was possible under any circumstances.

    Sitting on it for now.  Will see what comes of it in the coming days.  Obviously, not what you want to see the day before the competition starts.

    paint_help

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2018 - 9:30 AM ET #32

    Fernando Hierro is the replacement for Spain.

    Not good.

    If you haven't bet Spain yet, DONT.

    Still trying to process this, but at the very least the odds will get better, but at first glance this is terrible news for them.

     

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Fernando Hierro is the replacement for Spain.

    Not good.

    If you haven't bet Spain yet, DONT.

    Still trying to process this, but at the very least the odds will get better, but at first glance this is terrible news for them.

     

     
    emduece
    emduece
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2018 - 10:42 AM ET #33

    Vanzack the legend

    Have a prosperous tournament outside of fading Russia

    Yikes the news about the spanish is quite bizarre one day before it all starts.

    Good luck?
    Reply
    Vanzack the legend

    Have a prosperous tournament outside of fading Russia

    Yikes the news about the spanish is quite bizarre one day before it all starts.

    Good luck?
     
    vaas187
    vaas187
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 12560
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2018 - 11:21 AM ET #34

    croatia......really? 

    Reply

    croatia......really? 

     
    Ganda
    Ganda
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 46890
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2018 - 11:27 AM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Yes.  Overrated.

    Look - Belgium is one of those sexy teams that people think are flying under the radar, but when everyone knows a darkhorse, by definition - is it a darkhorse?

    They have problems scoring.  Maybe because Benteke and Lukaku really can't score on their club teams either?  On paper - this is a great side - but I am done believing in potential - and I don't think they will score the goals to win.  I can't really explain why because they should, but I have seen enough.

    They are going to get out of their group because Panama and Tunisia are in their group.   The bracket also favors them as Group H is weak and will be Belgiums opponent in the round of 16.  But I cant see this team winning 4 in a row in the knockouts.

    Pick your spots with this side.  There will be times to be them, but my guess is they go out in spectacular fashion in the round of 8.


    Belgium  (together with Germany) broke the record for goals scored during qualifying for this World Cup, scoring goals is not the issue. 
    Wasting chances, that they do and there are other structural issues with this team. I have them reaching QF and I'm hoping for a semi. Benteke btw is not even in the selection.



    CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Yes.  Overrated.

    Look - Belgium is one of those sexy teams that people think are flying under the radar, but when everyone knows a darkhorse, by definition - is it a darkhorse?

    They have problems scoring.  Maybe because Benteke and Lukaku really can't score on their club teams either?  On paper - this is a great side - but I am done believing in potential - and I don't think they will score the goals to win.  I can't really explain why because they should, but I have seen enough.

    They are going to get out of their group because Panama and Tunisia are in their group.   The bracket also favors them as Group H is weak and will be Belgiums opponent in the round of 16.  But I cant see this team winning 4 in a row in the knockouts.

    Pick your spots with this side.  There will be times to be them, but my guess is they go out in spectacular fashion in the round of 8.


    Belgium  (together with Germany) broke the record for goals scored during qualifying for this World Cup, scoring goals is not the issue. 
    Wasting chances, that they do and there are other structural issues with this team. I have them reaching QF and I'm hoping for a semi. Benteke btw is not even in the selection.



     
    Kidmancer
    Kidmancer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 159
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2018 - 12:36 PM ET #36

    From Keeper Back and midfield I think Spain doesnt have any problem. The question is who will score goals to them. Costa? Aspas? Rodrigo?

    I can still think that they can win this even though they fire lopetegui. 

    Change of heart? Brazil is the second best choice, NOT THE GERMANS
    Reply
    From Keeper Back and midfield I think Spain doesnt have any problem. The question is who will score goals to them. Costa? Aspas? Rodrigo?

    I can still think that they can win this even though they fire lopetegui. 

    Change of heart? Brazil is the second best choice, NOT THE GERMANS
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2018 - 12:43 PM ET #37

    Thank you for this Thread Brother 
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Thank you for this Thread Brother 
     
    Maximus1978
    Maximus1978
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 7245
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2018 - 12:44 PM ET #38

    I was waiting for evah for a WC capper! Keeping an eye on you man...!! Was thinking taking Saudi at +1 10 units. ???? Any thoughts on this?
    The Great Life of Sports Betting. Best Feeling in the World!
    Reply
    I was waiting for evah for a WC capper! Keeping an eye on you man...!! Was thinking taking Saudi at +1 10 units. ???? Any thoughts on this?
     
    lordzud
    lordzud
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 2349
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2018 - 2:04 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus1978:

    I was waiting for evah for a WC capper! Keeping an eye on you man...!! Was thinking taking Saudi at +1 10 units. ???? Any thoughts on this?


    Saudi Arabia has no business being in this tournament. I am not a big fan of parlays in other sports simply because of the increased juice makes them losers over the long run. However I don't see how Germany doesn't advance, Uruguay doesn't advance, France doesn't or Saudi Arabia does advance. So I made parlays in the bets that I made including a couple of these in each. Yea I could lose, maybe I will, but I just love the world cup and putting a little on these parlays dramatically increases what I win and I have more games that interest me.

     everybody and get those greedy stinkin books
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus1978:

    I was waiting for evah for a WC capper! Keeping an eye on you man...!! Was thinking taking Saudi at +1 10 units. ???? Any thoughts on this?


    Saudi Arabia has no business being in this tournament. I am not a big fan of parlays in other sports simply because of the increased juice makes them losers over the long run. However I don't see how Germany doesn't advance, Uruguay doesn't advance, France doesn't or Saudi Arabia does advance. So I made parlays in the bets that I made including a couple of these in each. Yea I could lose, maybe I will, but I just love the world cup and putting a little on these parlays dramatically increases what I win and I have more games that interest me.

     everybody and get those greedy stinkin books
     
    MyKuS
    MyKuS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 101
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2018 - 4:32 PM ET #40

    I see you like Poland making it to the quarterfinals. I agree.. what do you think about Poland total WC goals OVER 4.5? If they get 4-5 games out of it, you would think 4.5 would be an easy mark to hit. They didn't seem to have any issue scoring in the qualifiers.

     

    Thoughts??

    Reply

    I see you like Poland making it to the quarterfinals. I agree.. what do you think about Poland total WC goals OVER 4.5? If they get 4-5 games out of it, you would think 4.5 would be an easy mark to hit. They didn't seem to have any issue scoring in the qualifiers.

     

    Thoughts??

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18767
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2018 - 7:24 PM ET #41

    Nice to see you bud 
    Reply
    Nice to see you bud 
     
    nikon
    nikon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1237
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2018 - 7:42 PM ET #42

    thoughts on russia vs saudi tomorrow?

    thinking of russia -1 (-130) 
    Reply
    thoughts on russia vs saudi tomorrow?

    thinking of russia -1 (-130) 
     
    barneybeans
    barneybeans
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 9982
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2018 - 12:08 AM ET #43

    Van! Good to see you  
    The pen is mightier than the pigs
    Reply
    Van! Good to see you  
     
    barneybeans
    barneybeans
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 9982
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2018 - 12:12 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by DestroyThePitch:

    Surprised to see you so low on Senegal. I don’t particularly think Colombia is that strong and I think Poland has issues at the back. Tho, their front line makes up for it imo, in the group at least. 

    Also surprised to not see you on Spain to win the group. I understand your point, but if you think they beat Portugal in the first game, then you gotta really like their chances to win the group. 

    I really wanna believe Mexico will take 2nd in their group but some very reputable cappers have taken some hard stances against them. I just don’t know where Sweden is gonna get the goals from. I have the same worry with El Tri tho too lol. 

    Even tho you have the Danes to win the group, I figured you would have them to advance -150 to -165 depending on the book. How come you passed on that play?? 
    Like Senegal to advance as well. Poland is very overrated. Who did they really beat to get here? Strength of schedule.

    The pen is mightier than the pigs
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DestroyThePitch:

    Surprised to see you so low on Senegal. I don’t particularly think Colombia is that strong and I think Poland has issues at the back. Tho, their front line makes up for it imo, in the group at least. 

    Also surprised to not see you on Spain to win the group. I understand your point, but if you think they beat Portugal in the first game, then you gotta really like their chances to win the group. 

    I really wanna believe Mexico will take 2nd in their group but some very reputable cappers have taken some hard stances against them. I just don’t know where Sweden is gonna get the goals from. I have the same worry with El Tri tho too lol. 

    Even tho you have the Danes to win the group, I figured you would have them to advance -150 to -165 depending on the book. How come you passed on that play?? 
    Like Senegal to advance as well. Poland is very overrated. Who did they really beat to get here? Strength of schedule.

     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2018 - 7:15 AM ET #45

    Can was looking forward to seeing you post. You're probably one of the two or three people ever on this site since I joined in the early 2000s that I would blindly tail. No USA takes a little luster out but still very excited for this world cup I wish you the best of luck thanks for posting
    Reply
    Can was looking forward to seeing you post. You're probably one of the two or three people ever on this site since I joined in the early 2000s that I would blindly tail. No USA takes a little luster out but still very excited for this world cup I wish you the best of luck thanks for posting
     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2018 - 7:16 AM ET #46

    I was lucky enough to get the option of under 2 and 1/2 - 110 and the Russia game the other day play it a little more because of that.
    Reply
    I was lucky enough to get the option of under 2 and 1/2 - 110 and the Russia game the other day play it a little more because of that.
     
    vinnybet
    vinnybet
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2018
    Posts: 772
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2018 - 4:16 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:

    Can was looking forward to seeing you post. You're probably one of the two or three people ever on this site since I joined in the early 2000s that I would blindly tail. No USA takes a little luster out but still very excited for this world cup I wish you the best of luck thanks for posting
    In what year COVERS open?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:

    Can was looking forward to seeing you post. You're probably one of the two or three people ever on this site since I joined in the early 2000s that I would blindly tail. No USA takes a little luster out but still very excited for this world cup I wish you the best of luck thanks for posting
    In what year COVERS open?

     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2018 - 8:25 PM ET #48

    I think it was mid to late 90s. Early 2000s it kicked in and by mid 2000s times were great. 
    Reply
    I think it was mid to late 90s. Early 2000s it kicked in and by mid 2000s times were great. 
     
    JTmonayyy
    JTmonayyy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 3858
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2018 - 9:53 PM ET #49

    Great to see your post! Always love seeing your International Soccer analysis! 

    Best of luck VanZack!

     

    clover

    Reply

    Great to see your post! Always love seeing your International Soccer analysis! 

    Best of luck VanZack!

     

    clover

     
     
    LRM704
    LRM704
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 11548
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2018 - 10:16 PM ET #50

    Thank you to all the guys here that follow soccer and offer to share their knowledge peace_5

    Reply

    Thank you to all the guys here that follow soccer and offer to share their knowledge peace_5

    All Forums | FIFA World Cup
    «First Previous 234 ... 303132 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
    • Friday 10/02/2026 904
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,274
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,053
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,119
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,717
    • Week 5 Money 6,771
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,375
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 3,970

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.