World Cup 2018
Spain -1 is square but it has to be the best bet of the 16.
How is Russia going to win? They’re awful.
Spain -1 is square but it has to be the best bet of the 16.
How is Russia going to win? They’re awful.
Great job Van, it's damned hard to beat the books and you have done it repeatedly
Great job Van, it's damned hard to beat the books and you have done it repeatedly
Van, at the first page i saw your prediction on the outcome for round of 16 till the finals (sorry i cant quote the one im mentioning cover problem i think), now that its clearly set what do you think will hapen?
Van, at the first page i saw your prediction on the outcome for round of 16 till the finals (sorry i cant quote the one im mentioning cover problem i think), now that its clearly set what do you think will hapen?
Fantastic work Brother .....
Have a cuzzo who is tailing you , he keeps ribbing that i should have done the same ....
Much respect
Fantastic work Brother .....
Have a cuzzo who is tailing you , he keeps ribbing that i should have done the same ....
Much respect
Van, at the first page i saw your prediction on the outcome for round of 16 till the finals (sorry i cant quote the one im mentioning cover problem i think), now that its clearly set what do you think will hapen? For me, I still see spain winning it all also I love argetina and portugal winning, so we can see a ronaldo messi match up (but I think this is very unlikely). Brazil belgium sweden is will win theyre matches, possibly an upset on denmark and colombia if james is ready to play.Van thanks for the winning picks and analysis at the group stages! Always a fan of it! Most I tailed, some are not.BOL always and goodluck at the rd of 16 till the rest!
Van, at the first page i saw your prediction on the outcome for round of 16 till the finals (sorry i cant quote the one im mentioning cover problem i think), now that its clearly set what do you think will hapen? For me, I still see spain winning it all also I love argetina and portugal winning, so we can see a ronaldo messi match up (but I think this is very unlikely). Brazil belgium sweden is will win theyre matches, possibly an upset on denmark and colombia if james is ready to play.Van thanks for the winning picks and analysis at the group stages! Always a fan of it! Most I tailed, some are not.BOL always and goodluck at the rd of 16 till the rest!
I think if Spain gets by Croatia your laughing... that being said I think Spain will be in trouble against a healthy Croatian side.
Good luck though appreciate your input very helpful..thanx
OTPS
I think if Spain gets by Croatia your laughing... that being said I think Spain will be in trouble against a healthy Croatian side.
Good luck though appreciate your input very helpful..thanx
OTPS
Some initial thoughts before I read anything straight from watching France / Argentina....
Great game for the fans.
What was France doing in the last 10 minutes?
Pretty sure in the first 80 minutes Lloris didn't make a save. I think Argentina scored on both of the chances they had.
I am not sure what we can take away from that defensive performance for France. The goals (first two) for Argentina were fluky IMO.
Some initial thoughts before I read anything straight from watching France / Argentina....
Great game for the fans.
What was France doing in the last 10 minutes?
Pretty sure in the first 80 minutes Lloris didn't make a save. I think Argentina scored on both of the chances they had.
I am not sure what we can take away from that defensive performance for France. The goals (first two) for Argentina were fluky IMO.
And France is going to have to play next match without Umtiti and Giroud.
Big losses for them (Umtiti more than Giroud, but Giroud does play a positional role that the French can't really replace)
And France is going to have to play next match without Umtiti and Giroud.
Big losses for them (Umtiti more than Giroud, but Giroud does play a positional role that the French can't really replace)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,330
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,361
- PART DEUX 258
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,201
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,359
- Week 5 Money 7,117
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,494
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,755
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,594
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
