• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | FIFA World Cup

    World Cup 2018

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    gambling-devil
    Titusblink
    Yessss88
    DoubleUp4Life
    k2ku
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 27413
    Posts: 121
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2018 - 12:57 PM ET #76

    Serbia/Brazil o2½ -145
    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Serbia/Brazil o2½ -145
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2018 - 9:25 AM ET #77

    Weird and bad day yesterday ...ended up (a little) negative for the week.

    Poland pk -115
    Columbia -0.5 -120

    Good luck guys
    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Weird and bad day yesterday ...ended up (a little) negative for the week.

    Poland pk -115
    Columbia -0.5 -120

    Good luck guys
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2018 - 12:09 PM ET #78

    What exciting finishes!!! especially when you are on the winning side.

    I got to say, we are a bit lucky with the Columbia pick. Senegal is a better team but they did not press the win at the start ....otherwise, we might have seen a different result. I was at the edge of my seat the last 10 minutes.

    I am excited as these two plays won back most of the money I lost yesterday. I am tempted to make a bet or two the next two games because it is hard to watch the game without money on it even though I love soccer a lot.

    I might make 1-2 bets but they will be very small, just for entertainment purpose. I will share them around 30-45 minutes before the game start.
    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    What exciting finishes!!! especially when you are on the winning side.

    I got to say, we are a bit lucky with the Columbia pick. Senegal is a better team but they did not press the win at the start ....otherwise, we might have seen a different result. I was at the edge of my seat the last 10 minutes.

    I am excited as these two plays won back most of the money I lost yesterday. I am tempted to make a bet or two the next two games because it is hard to watch the game without money on it even though I love soccer a lot.

    I might make 1-2 bets but they will be very small, just for entertainment purpose. I will share them around 30-45 minutes before the game start.
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2018 - 1:35 PM ET #79

    Top Group-G, will face Columbia and then the winner of Swiss/Sweden (top teams in this bracket would include Croatia/Spain)

    2nd Group-G, will face Japan and then the winner of Brazil/Mexico (top teams in this bracket would include France, Uruguay, Portugal)

    England or Belgium will probably get pass Japan.

    Columbia is no cake walk. I would take Columbia over England any day and think Belgium is slightly more advantage since James status is uncertain. 

    Belgium pk +120 (small play)
    Tuinisia -0.5 -120 (normal play)
    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Top Group-G, will face Columbia and then the winner of Swiss/Sweden (top teams in this bracket would include Croatia/Spain)

    2nd Group-G, will face Japan and then the winner of Brazil/Mexico (top teams in this bracket would include France, Uruguay, Portugal)

    England or Belgium will probably get pass Japan.

    Columbia is no cake walk. I would take Columbia over England any day and think Belgium is slightly more advantage since James status is uncertain. 

    Belgium pk +120 (small play)
    Tuinisia -0.5 -120 (normal play)
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2018 - 7:17 PM ET #80

    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/0cF3Pfi"><a href="//imgur.com/0cF3Pfi">Michy Batshuayi celebrates Belgium’s goal against England. </a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply

    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/0cF3Pfi"><a href="//imgur.com/0cF3Pfi">Michy Batshuayi celebrates Belgium’s goal against England. </a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2018 - 7:17 PM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by gambling-devil:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/0cF3Pfi

    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gambling-devil:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/0cF3Pfi

     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2018 - 7:24 PM ET #82

    Group: Winners, Runners-up
    A Uruguay, Russia
    B Spain, Portugal
    C France, Denmark
    D Croatia, Argentina
    E Brazil, Switzerland
    F Sweden, Mexico
    G Belgium, England
    H Colombia, Japan
    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Group: Winners, Runners-up
    A Uruguay, Russia
    B Spain, Portugal
    C France, Denmark
    D Croatia, Argentina
    E Brazil, Switzerland
    F Sweden, Mexico
    G Belgium, England
    H Colombia, Japan
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2018 - 7:29 PM ET #83

    New bracket: https://sports.cbsimg.net/images/soccer/worldcup/WC_Bracket_16.pdf


    First though, next 8
    Uruguay
    Spain
    France / Argentina (not sure)
    Croatia
    Brazil
    Sweden / Swiss (not sure)
    Belgium
    Colombia


    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    New bracket: https://sports.cbsimg.net/images/soccer/worldcup/WC_Bracket_16.pdf


    First though, next 8
    Uruguay
    Spain
    France / Argentina (not sure)
    Croatia
    Brazil
    Sweden / Swiss (not sure)
    Belgium
    Colombia


     
    Titusblink
    Titusblink
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 6738
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2018 - 7:51 PM ET #84

    not sure I follow you last post - is that your power rankings? 

    Reply

    not sure I follow you last post - is that your power rankings? 

     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2018 - 12:43 AM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by Titusblink:

    not sure I follow you last post - is that your power rankings? 


    This is my initial thought of the 8 teams could advance to the next round (from the 16).
    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Titusblink:

    not sure I follow you last post - is that your power rankings? 


    This is my initial thought of the 8 teams could advance to the next round (from the 16).
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2018 - 5:46 PM ET #86

    Argentina pk, +½ (-110) Regulation Only
    Uruguay Advances pk (-115) OT Included

    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Argentina pk, +½ (-110) Regulation Only
    Uruguay Advances pk (-115) OT Included

     
    Yessss88
    Yessss88
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 17242
    Posted: Jun. 30, 2018 - 11:04 AM ET #87

    Good luck
    Reply
    Good luck
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2018 - 9:39 AM ET #88

    Russia +1 -120
    Spain is the team playing with lots of pressure. They have never beaten a host at the World Cup or European. Russia is playing with nothing to lose as they have already beat expectation. This reminds me of the match between Spain and S Korea at WC 2002.

    Croatia to advance -260 ... I know this is juicy but I am making the play that I think will give me the best chance to win. I think at the end of 90 minutes, the score will be 0-0 or 1-0 (Croatia). For this 2018 tournament, the midfield plays and strong team discipline are the two most important aspects for a team to be successful. Croatia and Denmark are both excellent. Croatia is a better version with the best midfielders in the world.

    Croatia / Denmark Under 2 -120
    I think this will be a low scoring game. I do not think Denmark will even score today.

    There is a high chance one of these games will go into extra time. I am also playing the draw for both games (smaller bet)

    Draw (Russia vs Spain) +320
    Draw (Denmark vs Croatia) +230

    Good luck guys
     
    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Russia +1 -120
    Spain is the team playing with lots of pressure. They have never beaten a host at the World Cup or European. Russia is playing with nothing to lose as they have already beat expectation. This reminds me of the match between Spain and S Korea at WC 2002.

    Croatia to advance -260 ... I know this is juicy but I am making the play that I think will give me the best chance to win. I think at the end of 90 minutes, the score will be 0-0 or 1-0 (Croatia). For this 2018 tournament, the midfield plays and strong team discipline are the two most important aspects for a team to be successful. Croatia and Denmark are both excellent. Croatia is a better version with the best midfielders in the world.

    Croatia / Denmark Under 2 -120
    I think this will be a low scoring game. I do not think Denmark will even score today.

    There is a high chance one of these games will go into extra time. I am also playing the draw for both games (smaller bet)

    Draw (Russia vs Spain) +320
    Draw (Denmark vs Croatia) +230

    Good luck guys
     
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2018 - 9:49 AM ET #89

    Best of luck Brother ...

    Open your thread daily ....
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Best of luck Brother ...

    Open your thread daily ....
     
    k2ku
    k2ku
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 88
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2018 - 1:33 PM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by gambling-devil:

    Russia +1 -120Spain is the team playing with lots of pressure. They have never beaten a host at the World Cup or European. Russia is playing with nothing to lose as they have already beat expectation. This reminds me of the match between Spain and S Korea at WC 2002.Croatia to advance -260 ... I know this is juicy but I am making the play that I think will give me the best chance to win. I think at the end of 90 minutes, the score will be 0-0 or 1-0 (Croatia). For this 2018 tournament, the midfield plays and strong team discipline are the two most important aspects for a team to be successful. Croatia and Denmark are both excellent. Croatia is a better version with the best midfielders in the world.Croatia / Denmark Under 2 -120I think this will be a low scoring game. I do not think Denmark will even score today.There is a high chance one of these games will go into extra time. I am also playing the draw for both games (smaller bet)Draw (Russia vs Spain) +320Draw (Denmark vs Croatia) +230Good luck guys

    Nice winners! Your analysis is on point. You are the only capper for soccer that I would even consider following. If anything, if we are both on the same side it makes me more confident and want to bet more. Everyone else I fade and have banked doing so. I don't know a single thing about soccer just started betting this world cup :). 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gambling-devil:

    Russia +1 -120Spain is the team playing with lots of pressure. They have never beaten a host at the World Cup or European. Russia is playing with nothing to lose as they have already beat expectation. This reminds me of the match between Spain and S Korea at WC 2002.Croatia to advance -260 ... I know this is juicy but I am making the play that I think will give me the best chance to win. I think at the end of 90 minutes, the score will be 0-0 or 1-0 (Croatia). For this 2018 tournament, the midfield plays and strong team discipline are the two most important aspects for a team to be successful. Croatia and Denmark are both excellent. Croatia is a better version with the best midfielders in the world.Croatia / Denmark Under 2 -120I think this will be a low scoring game. I do not think Denmark will even score today.There is a high chance one of these games will go into extra time. I am also playing the draw for both games (smaller bet)Draw (Russia vs Spain) +320Draw (Denmark vs Croatia) +230Good luck guys

    Nice winners! Your analysis is on point. You are the only capper for soccer that I would even consider following. If anything, if we are both on the same side it makes me more confident and want to bet more. Everyone else I fade and have banked doing so. I don't know a single thing about soccer just started betting this world cup :). 

     
    k2ku
    k2ku
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 88
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2018 - 1:34 PM ET #91

    This forum is like stocktwits to day traders! Make Bank fading 99.9% of the members LOL

    Reply

    This forum is like stocktwits to day traders! Make Bank fading 99.9% of the members LOL

     
    dannylhuynh
    dannylhuynh
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4948
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2018 - 2:06 PM ET #92

    Under is on life support damn 
    Reply
    Under is on life support damn 
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2018 - 10:29 PM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by k2ku:

    Nice winners! Your analysis is on point. You are the only capper for soccer that I would even consider following. If anything, if we are both on the same side it makes me more confident and want to bet more. Everyone else I fade and have banked doing so. I don't know a single thing about soccer just started betting this world cup :). 


    Thanks for the props. I am glad we are on the same page. My main goal is to share and to learn from others (such as Van, etc) so we can beat the book together.
    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by k2ku:

    Nice winners! Your analysis is on point. You are the only capper for soccer that I would even consider following. If anything, if we are both on the same side it makes me more confident and want to bet more. Everyone else I fade and have banked doing so. I don't know a single thing about soccer just started betting this world cup :). 


    Thanks for the props. I am glad we are on the same page. My main goal is to share and to learn from others (such as Van, etc) so we can beat the book together.
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2018 - 10:31 PM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Best of luck Brother ...

    Open your thread daily ....

    Thanks brother! the respect is mutual.
    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Best of luck Brother ...

    Open your thread daily ....

    Thanks brother! the respect is mutual.
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2018 - 11:29 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by gambling-devil:

    Russia +1 -120
    Spain is the team playing with lots of pressure. They have never beaten a host at the World Cup or European. Russia is playing with nothing to lose as they have already beat expectation. This reminds me of the match between Spain and S Korea at WC 2002.

    Croatia to advance -260 ... I know this is juicy but I am making the play that I think will give me the best chance to win. I think at the end of 90 minutes, the score will be 0-0 or 1-0 (Croatia). For this 2018 tournament, the midfield plays and strong team discipline are the two most important aspects for a team to be successful. Croatia and Denmark are both excellent. Croatia is a better version with the best midfielders in the world.

    Croatia / Denmark Under 2 -120
    I think this will be a low scoring game. I do not think Denmark will even score today.

    There is a high chance one of these games will go into extra time. I am also playing the draw for both games (smaller bet)

    Draw (Russia vs Spain) +320
    Draw (Denmark vs Croatia) +230

    Good luck guys
     







    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gambling-devil:

    Russia +1 -120
    Spain is the team playing with lots of pressure. They have never beaten a host at the World Cup or European. Russia is playing with nothing to lose as they have already beat expectation. This reminds me of the match between Spain and S Korea at WC 2002.

    Croatia to advance -260 ... I know this is juicy but I am making the play that I think will give me the best chance to win. I think at the end of 90 minutes, the score will be 0-0 or 1-0 (Croatia). For this 2018 tournament, the midfield plays and strong team discipline are the two most important aspects for a team to be successful. Croatia and Denmark are both excellent. Croatia is a better version with the best midfielders in the world.

    Croatia / Denmark Under 2 -120
    I think this will be a low scoring game. I do not think Denmark will even score today.

    There is a high chance one of these games will go into extra time. I am also playing the draw for both games (smaller bet)

    Draw (Russia vs Spain) +320
    Draw (Denmark vs Croatia) +230

    Good luck guys
     







     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2018 - 8:59 AM ET #96

    Brazil ML -215
    Marcelo is not starting for Brazil. This is a major factor we can't ignore. Marcelo is very important to the chemistry and flow of this young Brazilian team. I still see Brazil winning this match in 90 minutes. There is still a small risk that Mexico would try to hold Brazil off and go into extra time, then PK. The problem with Mexico is that they are weak defensively both in the air and on the ground. Offensively, their best player is Hirving but he can do it alone against the solid Brazilain defense. Taking Brazil is always a square play but I can't go any other way. I have looked for the reasons to take Mexico but they are about 2 level below Brazil. It is either Brazil or nothing. I was debating between -1 and ML but I don't want to see a 1-0 result Brazil way and winning nothing.

    Japan +1½ -135
    There is nothing bad to say against Belgium. There are lots of good things to say about Japan. I have watched them play in all three games (not all 90 minutes for each match). Japan is playing very well as a team. They are as physical as every team in the tournament - more physical than Korean. They actually have two very good offensive players in Inui and Honda. They can really compete. The most likely scenario is Belgium winning this match by 1. Of course, the result could be ugly but I am taking my chance with the best betting option.

    Good luck guys



    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Brazil ML -215
    Marcelo is not starting for Brazil. This is a major factor we can't ignore. Marcelo is very important to the chemistry and flow of this young Brazilian team. I still see Brazil winning this match in 90 minutes. There is still a small risk that Mexico would try to hold Brazil off and go into extra time, then PK. The problem with Mexico is that they are weak defensively both in the air and on the ground. Offensively, their best player is Hirving but he can do it alone against the solid Brazilain defense. Taking Brazil is always a square play but I can't go any other way. I have looked for the reasons to take Mexico but they are about 2 level below Brazil. It is either Brazil or nothing. I was debating between -1 and ML but I don't want to see a 1-0 result Brazil way and winning nothing.

    Japan +1½ -135
    There is nothing bad to say against Belgium. There are lots of good things to say about Japan. I have watched them play in all three games (not all 90 minutes for each match). Japan is playing very well as a team. They are as physical as every team in the tournament - more physical than Korean. They actually have two very good offensive players in Inui and Honda. They can really compete. The most likely scenario is Belgium winning this match by 1. Of course, the result could be ugly but I am taking my chance with the best betting option.

    Good luck guys



     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2018 - 8:31 AM ET #97

    Sweden to advance +105
    Sweden is playing with a lot more intensity and more physical. There are two thing that are concerning. (1) Switzerland finished better than Sweden. (2) Sweden was playing against 10 men Germany when the game was tie at 1-1, they decide to defense instead of going for the kill. Switzerland is suspect defensively. Now they are having two new players starting at the back. These two players, Land and Djourou, are actually very good so I do not think there is much a drop off skill wise. Nevertheless, Sweden is a better team and would win 7 out of 10 times for the same match. I am very tempted to bet Sweden -0.5 +220 but I want to avoid a tie at the end of regulation.

    Colombia +½ -120
    Colombia to advance +150
    Colombia is a better team catching point. England's suspect defense will be exposed today. I am making this bet regardless James is playing or not.

    Good luck guys

    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Sweden to advance +105
    Sweden is playing with a lot more intensity and more physical. There are two thing that are concerning. (1) Switzerland finished better than Sweden. (2) Sweden was playing against 10 men Germany when the game was tie at 1-1, they decide to defense instead of going for the kill. Switzerland is suspect defensively. Now they are having two new players starting at the back. These two players, Land and Djourou, are actually very good so I do not think there is much a drop off skill wise. Nevertheless, Sweden is a better team and would win 7 out of 10 times for the same match. I am very tempted to bet Sweden -0.5 +220 but I want to avoid a tie at the end of regulation.

    Colombia +½ -120
    Colombia to advance +150
    Colombia is a better team catching point. England's suspect defense will be exposed today. I am making this bet regardless James is playing or not.

    Good luck guys

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2018 - 9:41 AM ET #98

    Brother youre ballin ....

    Keep sweeping the board ....

    I about to jump on Columbia to advance after seeing ur picks 


    Best of luck 
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Brother youre ballin ....

    Keep sweeping the board ....

    I about to jump on Columbia to advance after seeing ur picks 


    Best of luck 
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2018 - 9:54 AM ET #99

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Brother youre ballin ....

    Keep sweeping the board ....

    I about to jump on Columbia to advance after seeing ur picks 


    Best of luck 

    Good luck brother. 

    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Brother youre ballin ....

    Keep sweeping the board ....

    I about to jump on Columbia to advance after seeing ur picks 


    Best of luck 

    Good luck brother. 

     
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18562
    Posted: Jul. 3, 2018 - 1:18 PM ET #100

    James is not in the lineup at all. I have already picked Colombia regardless James is playing or not.

    Adding ...

    Colombia pk 1H +165

    Good luck guys
    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    James is not in the lineup at all. I have already picked Colombia regardless James is playing or not.

    Adding ...

    Colombia pk 1H +165

    Good luck guys
    All Forums | FIFA World Cup
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,472
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,132
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,718
    • Sunday 3,124
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,943
    • HELP PLEASE 1,524
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,604
    • NFL Sunday 7,482
    • PART DEUX 220

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.