STILL LUV THE BENGALS TODAY, AS THE PATS ARE MY "SUPER MEGA SUCKER PLAY OF THE WEEK"
Nice call Brett.. Thats how u do it.. Start thinking like a book and in the long run if u side with what they need you do well. Start posting them each week
Quote Originally Posted by Arjen_Robben:
STILL LUV THE BENGALS TODAY, AS THE PATS ARE MY "SUPER MEGA SUCKER PLAY OF THE WEEK"
Nice call Brett.. Thats how u do it.. Start thinking like a book and in the long run if u side with what they need you do well. Start posting them each week
Nice call Brett.. Thats how u do it.. Start thinking like a book and in the long run if u side with what they need you do well. Start posting them each week
I won't win these plays every week i'm sure but like you said in the long run, if you get on side with the house, you will end up in the green
Quote Originally Posted by --phillyfan--:
Nice call Brett.. Thats how u do it.. Start thinking like a book and in the long run if u side with what they need you do well. Start posting them each week
I won't win these plays every week i'm sure but like you said in the long run, if you get on side with the house, you will end up in the green
Not a good start, lots of time to back door... I'll be in around 4... not sure about these afternoon ball games... Would like to bet Detroit, but I hate fading the A's they win every time I bet against them... anyway, have a good night. Talk tomorrow afternoon...
Not a good start, lots of time to back door... I'll be in around 4... not sure about these afternoon ball games... Would like to bet Detroit, but I hate fading the A's they win every time I bet against them... anyway, have a good night. Talk tomorrow afternoon...
Don't blame them, if the penguins with the next 3, and the flyers lose 3 more, they will be 12 points back, almost unrecoverable, they need to make a move now, i'm sorry 3 goals in 3 games, sorry PETER, but good luck to him, don't think he's a horrible coach, but that's the way garbage goes, if i go to work and nothing gets done, I get fired too
Don't blame them, if the penguins with the next 3, and the flyers lose 3 more, they will be 12 points back, almost unrecoverable, they need to make a move now, i'm sorry 3 goals in 3 games, sorry PETER, but good luck to him, don't think he's a horrible coach, but that's the way garbage goes, if i go to work and nothing gets done, I get fired too
Do we dare take the under in TAMPA?? Already locked in Doyers -1, love Kershaw at home, and Freddy Garcia... don't know how Gonzalez can put him up in an elimination game, I would counter with Medlen if I were him, but maybe he thinks Garcia has "veteran experience" haha, i guess we will see
Do we dare take the under in TAMPA?? Already locked in Doyers -1, love Kershaw at home, and Freddy Garcia... don't know how Gonzalez can put him up in an elimination game, I would counter with Medlen if I were him, but maybe he thinks Garcia has "veteran experience" haha, i guess we will see
was busy all day and couldnt get on here. Played A's for $100 early and missed Cardinals game cause i got distracted.
Tampa ML (-110) $100
@Brett: i agree he should of been let go but not 3 games into the season, they should of did it before the season got under way. Then they replace him with a fkin a total idiot. What has Beruby done to warrant a Head coaching Job ? they signed him to a contract to which is absolutely retarded, i would of went outside the organization or at least made it an Interim Job. Just so sick of this crapp they shove down our throats each year.
was busy all day and couldnt get on here. Played A's for $100 early and missed Cardinals game cause i got distracted.
Tampa ML (-110) $100
@Brett: i agree he should of been let go but not 3 games into the season, they should of did it before the season got under way. Then they replace him with a fkin a total idiot. What has Beruby done to warrant a Head coaching Job ? they signed him to a contract to which is absolutely retarded, i would of went outside the organization or at least made it an Interim Job. Just so sick of this crapp they shove down our throats each year.
I saw the interview with Holmgren, and he sounded really standoff-ish, almost sounds like there was some kind of recent argument maybe between them, and he was in the frame of mind like oh well i'm firing him no matter what, i'll just have to deal with the media... prolly not something he wanted to do, but maybe Laviolette told him to darn off or something, who knows
I saw the interview with Holmgren, and he sounded really standoff-ish, almost sounds like there was some kind of recent argument maybe between them, and he was in the frame of mind like oh well i'm firing him no matter what, i'll just have to deal with the media... prolly not something he wanted to do, but maybe Laviolette told him to darn off or something, who knows
You ever see MONEY BALL?? When Billy Bean (Brad Pitt) fires one of his scouts for saying "fuk you Billy"... And Billy replies "Now you're fired" LOL CLASSIC SCENE
BRIAN
You ever see MONEY BALL?? When Billy Bean (Brad Pitt) fires one of his scouts for saying "fuk you Billy"... And Billy replies "Now you're fired" LOL CLASSIC SCENE