Thought you might play Bears TT OVER, tailing, plus will prolly make a play on AF as well BTW, made a withdrawl from PINNY today, gotta wait til it hits my account, then i'll put it in pay pal and send it on, prolly be at least a week
Thought you might play Bears TT OVER, tailing, plus will prolly make a play on AF as well BTW, made a withdrawl from PINNY today, gotta wait til it hits my account, then i'll put it in pay pal and send it on, prolly be at least a week
Yeah man still can believe the Bears didn't cover that TT for us... ah well on to tonight... already played Kings ml and TT over 2.5 and will be playing DOYERS ML
Yeah man still can believe the Bears didn't cover that TT for us... ah well on to tonight... already played Kings ml and TT over 2.5 and will be playing DOYERS ML
No single plays for me, did a parlay rotation from the store 4 or 5 wins small profit, 5 of 5 pays around 15-1... getting all good numbers here compared to pinny's closing numbers...
BALTY +3 BUFFALO +7 PITTSBURGH -0.5 TENNESSEE +13.5 WASHINGTON +6.5
what up boys... BOL WITH THE PLAYS TODAY
No single plays for me, did a parlay rotation from the store 4 or 5 wins small profit, 5 of 5 pays around 15-1... getting all good numbers here compared to pinny's closing numbers...
BALTY +3 BUFFALO +7 PITTSBURGH -0.5 TENNESSEE +13.5 WASHINGTON +6.5
Agreed... I mostly factor in the public's confidence in teams... This week, the public is extremely confident in DALLAS, and they didn't even win, but the public didn't have COWBOYS ML they had them in the spread, and they covered the spread and scored 48 points in doing so... Lots of buzz around my work about DALLAS and how many points they scored last week... usually a bad sign for a team when they are favored at home the following week to a "seemingly" inferior team like WASHINGTON, and MIGHT I ADD, RG3 is playing only a few hours from BAYLOR his ALMA MATER.... I'm SURE HE WILL HAVE QUITE THE FOLLOWING AT THE GAME, AND HE WILL WANT TO SHOW OFF... I'M PRETTY SURE LAST TIME HE PLAYED IN DALLAS HE LIT IT UP
PHILLY
Agreed... I mostly factor in the public's confidence in teams... This week, the public is extremely confident in DALLAS, and they didn't even win, but the public didn't have COWBOYS ML they had them in the spread, and they covered the spread and scored 48 points in doing so... Lots of buzz around my work about DALLAS and how many points they scored last week... usually a bad sign for a team when they are favored at home the following week to a "seemingly" inferior team like WASHINGTON, and MIGHT I ADD, RG3 is playing only a few hours from BAYLOR his ALMA MATER.... I'm SURE HE WILL HAVE QUITE THE FOLLOWING AT THE GAME, AND HE WILL WANT TO SHOW OFF... I'M PRETTY SURE LAST TIME HE PLAYED IN DALLAS HE LIT IT UP