Yea...it's gotten bad here. Legally...you can't gamble unless you're 18 in Canada, right? 19? So in a forum meant for people who are at least that age...you can't curse?
And you need to get an approval for a new avatar? I remember when you could change it at any point.
I understand ads. It's a business. But the restrictions is pathetic.
And speaking of PMs...how they've gone this long with this new format is beyond me. They used to be so clear to see when you got a new message. Now I completely forget to check it. I actually just checked it because of this thread and saw 10 spams. It's a joke.
Yea...it's gotten bad here. Legally...you can't gamble unless you're 18 in Canada, right? 19? So in a forum meant for people who are at least that age...you can't curse?
And you need to get an approval for a new avatar? I remember when you could change it at any point.
I understand ads. It's a business. But the restrictions is pathetic.
And speaking of PMs...how they've gone this long with this new format is beyond me. They used to be so clear to see when you got a new message. Now I completely forget to check it. I actually just checked it because of this thread and saw 10 spams. It's a joke.
Sparky: come join us at our other hang out, i'll text u the details. Send me a text when u read this. they offer free parlays where u can win $100 or $30
Sparky: come join us at our other hang out, i'll text u the details. Send me a text when u read this. they offer free parlays where u can win $100 or $30