I know... That start was just ugly. I forced this play to be honest. I saw some numbers from a pool that I'm in and it was heavily lopsided in favor of Oklahoma. So naturally.......
Quote Originally Posted by Arjen_Robben:
FADE
Not over yet, i've seen crazier garbage happen
I know... That start was just ugly. I forced this play to be honest. I saw some numbers from a pool that I'm in and it was heavily lopsided in favor of Oklahoma. So naturally.......
This week has been terrible for me in Bases, tomorw ends the Regular Season so im gonna play it out and still make a nice Profit over the 26 wk season.
This week has been terrible for me in Bases, tomorw ends the Regular Season so im gonna play it out and still make a nice Profit over the 26 wk season.
the last week has been rough but i'll finish the season off. Leg really hurts today. Had to go in work for a little but it felt good being on my feet for a few hours. i'll try and get to TD tomorw for u
the last week has been rough but i'll finish the season off. Leg really hurts today. Had to go in work for a little but it felt good being on my feet for a few hours. i'll try and get to TD tomorw for u
wow. eagles are so bad, manning is tearing them a new asshoooollleee
pathetic.
hey brett, tgesf is doing a NHL Best Bets contest, starts the 1st. Its a module where u enter ur picks in sorta like this place, probably 2-3 picks a day, jump in it.
I'll do that favor tomorw for u.
wow. eagles are so bad, manning is tearing them a new asshoooollleee
pathetic.
hey brett, tgesf is doing a NHL Best Bets contest, starts the 1st. Its a module where u enter ur picks in sorta like this place, probably 2-3 picks a day, jump in it.