Charlie College goes for 2 like a fkin tool, wtf Chip, this isnt oregon, the decision making is getting real dumb, he blew the game last wk by giving the ball back to SanDiego with time left on the clock when he couldve went for a TD or kicked the tying FG with a few seconds left, he didnt have to run a play before the 2 minute warning. man I get all fired up, I just spent $400 on tickets vs the Bears on Dec 22nd to.
Charlie College goes for 2 like a fkin tool, wtf Chip, this isnt oregon, the decision making is getting real dumb, he blew the game last wk by giving the ball back to SanDiego with time left on the clock when he couldve went for a TD or kicked the tying FG with a few seconds left, he didnt have to run a play before the 2 minute warning. man I get all fired up, I just spent $400 on tickets vs the Bears on Dec 22nd to.
Didn't play any baseball, my internet is out cause I'm in between hook ups, so I'm on my shite blackberry...
Last nights eagles game was sickening right from the point that dumbasss chip Kelly goes for 2? Wtf??? Bush league garbage... He's not gonna change the game and until he realizes that I feel bad for eagles fans... Did get a backdoor cover out of NC state last night though, first leg of my parlay rotation, next up Fresno state tonight... Will be looking for your football plays tomorrow... Will be at work til 3... Anyway bol with your baseball plays, talk tomorrow afternoon... Let me know if there are any games tomorrow you are already liking
Brian
Didn't play any baseball, my internet is out cause I'm in between hook ups, so I'm on my shite blackberry...
Last nights eagles game was sickening right from the point that dumbasss chip Kelly goes for 2? Wtf??? Bush league garbage... He's not gonna change the game and until he realizes that I feel bad for eagles fans... Did get a backdoor cover out of NC state last night though, first leg of my parlay rotation, next up Fresno state tonight... Will be looking for your football plays tomorrow... Will be at work til 3... Anyway bol with your baseball plays, talk tomorrow afternoon... Let me know if there are any games tomorrow you are already liking
Can't believe how fast we lost that under 6.5 last night, fukin Moore didn't give us much of a chance... Usually only ever bet under 6.5 in nym, lad, sd, sf, or sea
OH YEAH AND....
Can't believe how fast we lost that under 6.5 last night, fukin Moore didn't give us much of a chance... Usually only ever bet under 6.5 in nym, lad, sd, sf, or sea
i went with Tavon Austin as my Flex but my team stinks at the RB position. i have Snelling starting at RB today but i have no other options. i think your do fine with either Austin or Snelling, personally i think Austin will score 1-2 TD's and get 80-100yds v Dallas.
Saturday Ncaaf: 4-1 +200 (ytd: 15-9 +475)
i went with Tavon Austin as my Flex but my team stinks at the RB position. i have Snelling starting at RB today but i have no other options. i think your do fine with either Austin or Snelling, personally i think Austin will score 1-2 TD's and get 80-100yds v Dallas.