if Braves and Bucs hold on that wins $210, pushed on f5 under mets, lost f5 under phils and looks like a winner on pads tt under, could profit $190. how much u do parlay for ? $100 paid $210
should read $150 Paid $210
2-1-1 night in MLB
Quote Originally Posted by --phillyfan--:
if Braves and Bucs hold on that wins $210, pushed on f5 under mets, lost f5 under phils and looks like a winner on pads tt under, could profit $190. how much u do parlay for ? $100 paid $210
I miss fantasy football. But I just can't get myself to pay for that when I know I'm so terrible at it. Yet I can't do fantasy sports without money on it.
Double-edges sword!!!
I miss fantasy football. But I just can't get myself to pay for that when I know I'm so terrible at it. Yet I can't do fantasy sports without money on it.
PHILLY WHAT YOU SAYING FOR MANNING VS MANNING?? I PERSONALLY THINK THERE WILL BE A LARGE SUM OF MONEY ON DENVER, NOT SO MUCH ON THE GIANTS, THIS GAME PRIMED FOR MOB RIGGAGE BEING PLAYED IN MOBLAND AND ALL
PHILLY WHAT YOU SAYING FOR MANNING VS MANNING?? I PERSONALLY THINK THERE WILL BE A LARGE SUM OF MONEY ON DENVER, NOT SO MUCH ON THE GIANTS, THIS GAME PRIMED FOR MOB RIGGAGE BEING PLAYED IN MOBLAND AND ALL
was feeling Giants all along... gonna watch some of the game, maybe bet at HT So pissed off right now, just got MOOSED in the Buffalo game... manuel gets picked off in the last min to essentially end the game, and the refs just can't have it that way, so they call this BULLSHITE PASS INTERFERENCE PENALTY, and what do you know the BILLS score the winning TD. unfukbelievable
was feeling Giants all along... gonna watch some of the game, maybe bet at HT So pissed off right now, just got MOOSED in the Buffalo game... manuel gets picked off in the last min to essentially end the game, and the refs just can't have it that way, so they call this BULLSHITE PASS INTERFERENCE PENALTY, and what do you know the BILLS score the winning TD. unfukbelievable
kinda like seattle too cause they are trying to set the guiness world record for loudest outdoor stadium ever, san fran in for some trouble communicating... gonna make a few small plays on sea and the under live, was waiting to see what you took in the baseball game
kinda like seattle too cause they are trying to set the guiness world record for loudest outdoor stadium ever, san fran in for some trouble communicating... gonna make a few small plays on sea and the under live, was waiting to see what you took in the baseball game