Congrats to all the Bama fans and their backers ![]()
Congrats to Bama and their national championship ![]()
Longhorns final ![]()
Congrats to all the winners tonight ![]()
Aloha and I'll see all of you on the NFL threads or next season ![]()
![]()
Congrats to all the Bama fans and their backers ![]()
Congrats to Bama and their national championship ![]()
Longhorns final ![]()
Congrats to all the winners tonight ![]()
Aloha and I'll see all of you on the NFL threads or next season ![]()
![]()
Congrats to all the Bama fans and their backers ![]()
Congrats to Bama and their national championship ![]()
Longhorns final ![]()
Congrats to all the winners tonight ![]()
Aloha and I'll see all of you on the NFL threads or next season ![]()
![]()
Agreed. Not going to lie though, I'm a Longhorns fan so I am betting on them regardless.
Then why bet in the steers? When they lose it's a double whammy. I never, ever bet on my favorite teams.
See what happens... Wham! Wham! Never bet on "your" team. It limits the "Wham"s.
Agreed. Not going to lie though, I'm a Longhorns fan so I am betting on them regardless.
Then why bet in the steers? When they lose it's a double whammy. I never, ever bet on my favorite teams.
See what happens... Wham! Wham! Never bet on "your" team. It limits the "Wham"s.
Dude, did you watch the game? You (and I) just got lucky with McCoy going down. This shows no capping ability at all.
Dude, did you watch the game? You (and I) just got lucky with McCoy going down. This shows no capping ability at all.
good way to end the year season w/ a nice win.
gl to everyone for future bets!
good way to end the year season w/ a nice win.
gl to everyone for future bets!
Dude, did you watch the game? You (and I) just got lucky with McCoy going down. This shows no capping ability at all.
Dude, did you watch the game? You (and I) just got lucky with McCoy going down. This shows no capping ability at all.
