Texas at Alabama (01/07/2010)
No worries. . . Texas will cover if not win str8 up. . . Mark it down!
Respect W8....But Really...that Frosh QB looks scared when he steps onto the field...and playing that way too. And the Tide is ROLLING
No worries. . . Texas will cover if not win str8 up. . . Mark it down!
Respect W8....But Really...that Frosh QB looks scared when he steps onto the field...and playing that way too. And the Tide is ROLLING
Respect W8....But Really...that Frosh QB looks scared when he steps onto the field...and playing that way too. And the Tide is ROLLING
With McCoy maybe they can make it close. But not with Gilbert Grape
Respect W8....But Really...that Frosh QB looks scared when he steps onto the field...and playing that way too. And the Tide is ROLLING
With McCoy maybe they can make it close. But not with Gilbert Grape
I love it when a National Championship Game is decided by and injury, don't you?
Even if the Colt was in the game it's 14-13 at best at .....Their D has not lost a starter yet and can't stop them. But to your point they would have had a shot to cover, but win....not so sure.
I love it when a National Championship Game is decided by and injury, don't you?
Even if the Colt was in the game it's 14-13 at best at .....Their D has not lost a starter yet and can't stop them. But to your point they would have had a shot to cover, but win....not so sure.
I didn't really bet on this game, just lil live bet props to keep busy. But I have pretty upset that the last college game of the year is ruined by an injury. Unless you're a bama fan/backer of course :)
I didn't really bet on this game, just lil live bet props to keep busy. But I have pretty upset that the last college game of the year is ruined by an injury. Unless you're a bama fan/backer of course :)
No worries. . . Texas will cover if not win str8 up. . . Mark it down!
No worries. . . Texas will cover if not win str8 up. . . Mark it down!
w8 you must be f cken high. i mean really f cken high lol kinda funny though
He made me used my eraser. I wrote it down. now i got to erase it
w8 you must be f cken high. i mean really f cken high lol kinda funny though
He made me used my eraser. I wrote it down. now i got to erase it
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,371
- Friday 10/02/2026 910
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,506
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 289
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,429
- Trump's legacy? 32,964
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,564
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,903
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,110
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
