LONGHORNS & THOSE PTS!!!!!
Texas at Alabama (01/07/2010)
I expect a close game. a one possession game. Basically I think TX is undervalued based on their CCG, and Bama is overvalued based on their CCG.
If one team needs to make a play to win it in the 4th quarter -- and I expect this to be the case -- I have more confidence in McCoy to be that guy than McElroy. Not knocking him, he manages the game well. But this is star time.
GL all...
I expect a close game. a one possession game. Basically I think TX is undervalued based on their CCG, and Bama is overvalued based on their CCG.
If one team needs to make a play to win it in the 4th quarter -- and I expect this to be the case -- I have more confidence in McCoy to be that guy than McElroy. Not knocking him, he manages the game well. But this is star time.
GL all...
Thoughts on the total?
under might be the best play in this game... both teams are where they are because of their defenses... i don't see either offense having great success...
Thoughts on the total?
under might be the best play in this game... both teams are where they are because of their defenses... i don't see either offense having great success...
I love how all the texas fans keep saying they have the #1 rated rush defense, thats great the play in a pass first league. The only team that runs is NE. Look at the great run teams bama has played, I do not think they have given up 100 yards rushing all season.
Roll Tide 31-17
I love how all the texas fans keep saying they have the #1 rated rush defense, thats great the play in a pass first league. The only team that runs is NE. Look at the great run teams bama has played, I do not think they have given up 100 yards rushing all season.
Roll Tide 31-17
LONGHORNS & THOSE PTS!!!!!
I got those Horns +4.
Had a 3 hour lay over in Vegas waiting for a flight and had some cash to bet with. If Cent Mich and Horns do their part 1K in the bag as far as a 5 team parlay bet goes besides the smaller bets.
2 wins and a Push so far.
Go Cent Mich and Hook'em Horns.
I say
Texas 21
Bama 17
LONGHORNS & THOSE PTS!!!!!
I got those Horns +4.
Had a 3 hour lay over in Vegas waiting for a flight and had some cash to bet with. If Cent Mich and Horns do their part 1K in the bag as far as a 5 team parlay bet goes besides the smaller bets.
2 wins and a Push so far.
Go Cent Mich and Hook'em Horns.
I say
Texas 21
Bama 17
Last year, Utah 31 Bama 17. Utah never accused of being physical. Just a slick offensive team with mediocre defense that manhandled Bama. Texas is better on offense and twice as good on D.
I know you are not using last years game as a indicator to bet this year?
I know you can't be that dumb.
Last year, Utah 31 Bama 17. Utah never accused of being physical. Just a slick offensive team with mediocre defense that manhandled Bama. Texas is better on offense and twice as good on D.
I know you are not using last years game as a indicator to bet this year?
I know you can't be that dumb.
THE ONE THING I'VE NOTICED IS THE TIME OFF, IT EFFECTS THE PASSING GAME, TCU/BOISE FOR EXAMPLE. iT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH SINCE THESE TEAMS PLAYED, I HAVE TO GO WITH THE GROUND GAME BAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
THE ONE THING I'VE NOTICED IS THE TIME OFF, IT EFFECTS THE PASSING GAME, TCU/BOISE FOR EXAMPLE. iT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH SINCE THESE TEAMS PLAYED, I HAVE TO GO WITH THE GROUND GAME BAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
texas will cover easy here...winning by 10-12pts
to all those that said bama has a passing game, that passing game is set up by the great run game they have, if texas shuts down the run chances are good the passing game will fall apart and give up a turnover or two
texas will cover easy here...winning by 10-12pts
to all those that said bama has a passing game, that passing game is set up by the great run game they have, if texas shuts down the run chances are good the passing game will fall apart and give up a turnover or two
I have been using this thread for info for a while.......I have been watching the line drop down to 3.5 at many books........Bama backers beware as this line opened at 5.5 & books are now dropping to 3.5.???...books are wanting you to bet Bama...........if they wanted Texas action they would have the line at 5.5 or 6 .....with most all over Bama seems fishy.....
I have been using this thread for info for a while.......I have been watching the line drop down to 3.5 at many books........Bama backers beware as this line opened at 5.5 & books are now dropping to 3.5.???...books are wanting you to bet Bama...........if they wanted Texas action they would have the line at 5.5 or 6 .....with most all over Bama seems fishy.....
EAsiest of the bowl games. Texas on the moneyline. Ez play is over, they will shatter the o/u by 10+ points.
Beware, dogs barking lately.
Side note-How about the my big ten, made me some big buck$ in the bowl games this year!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
r.
EAsiest of the bowl games. Texas on the moneyline. Ez play is over, they will shatter the o/u by 10+ points.
Beware, dogs barking lately.
Side note-How about the my big ten, made me some big buck$ in the bowl games this year!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
r.
Well texas has 28 rushing td bama has 27 texas has 27 passins td bama had 17! THEN TEXAS DID NOT PLAY UTC.
Sabin dont want to talk about a championship why he knows they wont win. Good luck with that bet.
True...Texas did not play UTC...but faced better defenses in the SEC...even with the tough bowl season that the SEC had this year. And I am not saying that the SEC is the better conference this year.
Well texas has 28 rushing td bama has 27 texas has 27 passins td bama had 17! THEN TEXAS DID NOT PLAY UTC.
Sabin dont want to talk about a championship why he knows they wont win. Good luck with that bet.
True...Texas did not play UTC...but faced better defenses in the SEC...even with the tough bowl season that the SEC had this year. And I am not saying that the SEC is the better conference this year.
Bama doesn't play any team from the Big 12, UTC could probably win the Big 12 North, and plus we don't run the score up.
Yeah...and I remember a few of those games for Texas they had the lets get Colt the Heisman game and try to run the score up.
Bama doesn't play any team from the Big 12, UTC could probably win the Big 12 North, and plus we don't run the score up.
Yeah...and I remember a few of those games for Texas they had the lets get Colt the Heisman game and try to run the score up.
I'm an Auburn grad and it's just tiring how noone nationally challenges what a joke bama's claim to 12 titles is... like how one year they get voted the title before their bowl game and then they lost the bowl game... having said that... bama will win their next title, however many that actually is depends on what team you side w/.... i say bama 34 texas 20.... and fyi don't take those "extendz" pills they advertise on tv... i took them for 2 months and i got excited because I thought that i had 10 inches... then i realized i was measuring from the wrong end of the ruler...
It doesn't matter how many Bama stakes a claim to...big deal how many a school has...that doesn't make Bama a better program or school. I just hope we win this one.
I'm an Auburn grad and it's just tiring how noone nationally challenges what a joke bama's claim to 12 titles is... like how one year they get voted the title before their bowl game and then they lost the bowl game... having said that... bama will win their next title, however many that actually is depends on what team you side w/.... i say bama 34 texas 20.... and fyi don't take those "extendz" pills they advertise on tv... i took them for 2 months and i got excited because I thought that i had 10 inches... then i realized i was measuring from the wrong end of the ruler...
It doesn't matter how many Bama stakes a claim to...big deal how many a school has...that doesn't make Bama a better program or school. I just hope we win this one.
I love how all the texas fans keep saying they have the #1 rated rush defense, thats great the play in a pass first league. The only team that runs is NE. Look at the great run teams bama has played, I do not think they have given up 100 yards rushing all season.
Roll Tide 31-17
I haven't run the numbers...but are the quality of the RB's that Texas has faced going to compare to what they are going to face in this game?
Also, FWIW...I really think Trent Richardson is going to be better than Mark Ingram. He may not get the accolades...but I like him better.
I love how all the texas fans keep saying they have the #1 rated rush defense, thats great the play in a pass first league. The only team that runs is NE. Look at the great run teams bama has played, I do not think they have given up 100 yards rushing all season.
Roll Tide 31-17
I haven't run the numbers...but are the quality of the RB's that Texas has faced going to compare to what they are going to face in this game?
Also, FWIW...I really think Trent Richardson is going to be better than Mark Ingram. He may not get the accolades...but I like him better.
Last year, Utah 31 Bama 17. Utah never accused of being physical. Just a slick offensive team with mediocre defense that manhandled Bama. Texas is better on offense and twice as good on D.
I will go with you on offense...but I am going to have to see some stats on that defense part. Was not Alabama ranked in the Top 3 in total defense?
Last year, Utah 31 Bama 17. Utah never accused of being physical. Just a slick offensive team with mediocre defense that manhandled Bama. Texas is better on offense and twice as good on D.
I will go with you on offense...but I am going to have to see some stats on that defense part. Was not Alabama ranked in the Top 3 in total defense?
I know you are not using last years game as a indicator to bet this year?
I know you can't be that dumb.
Can't go off of last year...if you did and bet against the Big Ten...then you had a tough bowl season.
I know you are not using last years game as a indicator to bet this year?
I know you can't be that dumb.
Can't go off of last year...if you did and bet against the Big Ten...then you had a tough bowl season.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,371
- Friday 10/02/2026 910
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,506
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 289
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,429
- Trump's legacy? 32,964
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,564
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,903
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,110
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
