Ohio State at Oregon (01/12/2015)
Ducks -6 Over 73
Only way Ohio wins is to keep the Duck offense on the sideline and not let them wear the defense down. No way to prepare for this offense. I think it is similar to the Michigan State game earlier this year, similar matchups. Would be a better game if TCU were playing Oregon, in my opinion (and I am not a TCU or Big 12 fan.)
GLTA Hate to see the college season over after tonight.
Ducks -6 Over 73
Only way Ohio wins is to keep the Duck offense on the sideline and not let them wear the defense down. No way to prepare for this offense. I think it is similar to the Michigan State game earlier this year, similar matchups. Would be a better game if TCU were playing Oregon, in my opinion (and I am not a TCU or Big 12 fan.)
GLTA Hate to see the college season over after tonight.
I was all set to invest a dime on the Ducks minus a touchdown or less to cut down the proverbial nets, but I am of the opinion the loss of those two (2) receivers, particularly Darren Carrington, is HUGE! He is a flat axx playmaker and as my boy Robert Brooks would say, “A Shoe In” at the next level.
BLA BLA BLA BLA With
all that being said, after much prayer and deliberation, I am going to sit on
my hands in this spot… It has been a decent
season and I wish all that wade in these waters the very best... ![]()
I was all set to invest a dime on the Ducks minus a touchdown or less to cut down the proverbial nets, but I am of the opinion the loss of those two (2) receivers, particularly Darren Carrington, is HUGE! He is a flat axx playmaker and as my boy Robert Brooks would say, “A Shoe In” at the next level.
BLA BLA BLA BLA With
all that being said, after much prayer and deliberation, I am going to sit on
my hands in this spot… It has been a decent
season and I wish all that wade in these waters the very best... ![]()
Ducks -6 Over 73
Only way Ohio wins is to keep the Duck offense on the sideline and not let them wear the defense down. No way to prepare for this offense. I think it is similar to the Michigan State game earlier this year, similar matchups. Would be a better game if TCU were playing Oregon, in my opinion (and I am not a TCU or Big 12 fan.)
GLTA Hate to see the college season over after tonight.
Ducks -6 Over 73
Only way Ohio wins is to keep the Duck offense on the sideline and not let them wear the defense down. No way to prepare for this offense. I think it is similar to the Michigan State game earlier this year, similar matchups. Would be a better game if TCU were playing Oregon, in my opinion (and I am not a TCU or Big 12 fan.)
GLTA Hate to see the college season over after tonight.
I thought the reason for this forum was to add sensible analogy that might give an edge to the bettor. Most of these posts are painful to read. Not all of them but allot of them are just BLA BLA BLA. I'm taking the Ducks and here is why ..
Defense for the most part is reactionary. Oregon runs plays fast and they are relentless regardless if the play results in a gain or a loss. It doesn't take much to disrupt some of the young players into over thinking what's coming next.
As far the Ohio win over Bama .. doesn't mean a thing. Sims isn't in the same category as Mariota.
Ducks 45- Bucks 34
I thought the reason for this forum was to add sensible analogy that might give an edge to the bettor. Most of these posts are painful to read. Not all of them but allot of them are just BLA BLA BLA. I'm taking the Ducks and here is why ..
Defense for the most part is reactionary. Oregon runs plays fast and they are relentless regardless if the play results in a gain or a loss. It doesn't take much to disrupt some of the young players into over thinking what's coming next.
As far the Ohio win over Bama .. doesn't mean a thing. Sims isn't in the same category as Mariota.
Ducks 45- Bucks 34
I thought the reason for this forum was to add sensible analogy that might give an edge to the bettor. Most of these posts are painful to read. Not all of them but allot of them are just BLA BLA BLA. I'm taking the Ducks and here is why ..
Defense for the most part is reactionary. Oregon runs plays fast and they are relentless regardless if the play results in a gain or a loss. It doesn't take much to disrupt some of the young players into over thinking what's coming next.
As far the Ohio win over Bama .. doesn't mean a thing. Sims isn't in the same category as Mariota.
Ducks 45- Bucks 34
I thought the reason for this forum was to add sensible analogy that might give an edge to the bettor. Most of these posts are painful to read. Not all of them but allot of them are just BLA BLA BLA. I'm taking the Ducks and here is why ..
Defense for the most part is reactionary. Oregon runs plays fast and they are relentless regardless if the play results in a gain or a loss. It doesn't take much to disrupt some of the young players into over thinking what's coming next.
As far the Ohio win over Bama .. doesn't mean a thing. Sims isn't in the same category as Mariota.
Ducks 45- Bucks 34
I thought the reason for this forum was to add sensible analogy that might give an edge to the bettor. Most of these posts are painful to read. Not all of them but allot of them are just BLA BLA BLA. I'm taking the Ducks and here is why ..
Defense for the most part is reactionary. Oregon runs plays fast and they are relentless regardless if the play results in a gain or a loss. It doesn't take much to disrupt some of the young players into over thinking what's coming next.
As far the Ohio win over Bama .. doesn't mean a thing. Sims isn't in the same category as Mariota.
Ducks 45- Bucks 34
I thought the reason for this forum was to add sensible analogy that might give an edge to the bettor. Most of these posts are painful to read. Not all of them but allot of them are just BLA BLA BLA. I'm taking the Ducks and here is why ..
Defense for the most part is reactionary. Oregon runs plays fast and they are relentless regardless if the play results in a gain or a loss. It doesn't take much to disrupt some of the young players into over thinking what's coming next.
As far the Ohio win over Bama .. doesn't mean a thing. Sims isn't in the same category as Mariota.
Ducks 45- Bucks 34
Huh? That is some grade A homer BS if I ever heard it LOL Oregon had to run through the pac 10? the pac 10 is probably the worst power 5 conference in terms of defense. They only had 2 defenses in the top 25 in rush defense. #7 Stanford and #22 Washington. The next best rush D was flippin' pathetic Cal at #38. The only top 25 rushing team they had was Oregon at #17. the Big 10 had #1 Mich state, #3 PSU, #15 Michigan, and #23 Wisconsin rush defenses and the # 3, #8,#9, #18 and #20 rush offense. The B1G was FAR better vs the run, and for that matter overall. They had 4 out of the top 10 total defenses in the country. the Pac had ONE in the top FIFTY. Stanford LMAO
Oregon may win. But there is no way that Oregon's average Defense holds OSU's running game under 250 yards without a slew of turnovers or to 17 points. OSU scored 45 ppg in a FAR better defensive conference than the PAC, only 2.2 ppg less than Oregon.
Huh? That is some grade A homer BS if I ever heard it LOL Oregon had to run through the pac 10? the pac 10 is probably the worst power 5 conference in terms of defense. They only had 2 defenses in the top 25 in rush defense. #7 Stanford and #22 Washington. The next best rush D was flippin' pathetic Cal at #38. The only top 25 rushing team they had was Oregon at #17. the Big 10 had #1 Mich state, #3 PSU, #15 Michigan, and #23 Wisconsin rush defenses and the # 3, #8,#9, #18 and #20 rush offense. The B1G was FAR better vs the run, and for that matter overall. They had 4 out of the top 10 total defenses in the country. the Pac had ONE in the top FIFTY. Stanford LMAO
Oregon may win. But there is no way that Oregon's average Defense holds OSU's running game under 250 yards without a slew of turnovers or to 17 points. OSU scored 45 ppg in a FAR better defensive conference than the PAC, only 2.2 ppg less than Oregon.
I beg your pardon,the Pac 12 has always been one of best conferences and getting better.Big 10 got a phenom coach in Meyers and a one trick pony,other than that,that conf.STINKS!!The ACC aint sh-t,a one team conf,FSU AND THEY GOT team BLOWN OUT BY A PAC 12 team,GUESS WHO?,Oregon.The Big 12 are overrated ESPECIALLY Oklahoma,and please dont say the big12 have more talent than the Pac 12,if you do,get off the pipe.The SEC won one or two games,but still imo is the best conf,but slowly losing it.As far as Oregon goes,they have never won the BIG game.If Southern Cal get rid of that idiot they have for coach,they can win it all next year,oh yeah and get a new defensive crd,which they will in spite of Sarkisian,they will be in the mix big time,so will ,ASU,Oregon,Arizona,Stanford,Utah and UCLA.sEVEN REALDEAL TEAMS, not,overated teams like Notre Dame,Oklahoma,BaylorK,KSU,FSU,AUBURN,OLE MISS,MSU.Ohio State have the best coach in FBS,SO THEY WILL IN THE MIX BIG TIME again.As for your stats above,thats hog wash,those clowns play each other and cupcakes to get those stats,the only teams up there that could compete in the Pac 12,is Ohio State,Michigan State and maybe Wisconsin.
You don't read very well do you? I said the Pac DEFENSES weren't very good. Stop crying you POS pansy. Oregon got whipped precisely how I said. They could not stop the run. I even over estimated Oregon, I thought Oregon would win if they went +2 in turnover margin. They were +4 and still got curb stomped. It might have taken 10 OSU turnovers to make that a game.
I beg your pardon,the Pac 12 has always been one of best conferences and getting better.Big 10 got a phenom coach in Meyers and a one trick pony,other than that,that conf.STINKS!!The ACC aint sh-t,a one team conf,FSU AND THEY GOT team BLOWN OUT BY A PAC 12 team,GUESS WHO?,Oregon.The Big 12 are overrated ESPECIALLY Oklahoma,and please dont say the big12 have more talent than the Pac 12,if you do,get off the pipe.The SEC won one or two games,but still imo is the best conf,but slowly losing it.As far as Oregon goes,they have never won the BIG game.If Southern Cal get rid of that idiot they have for coach,they can win it all next year,oh yeah and get a new defensive crd,which they will in spite of Sarkisian,they will be in the mix big time,so will ,ASU,Oregon,Arizona,Stanford,Utah and UCLA.sEVEN REALDEAL TEAMS, not,overated teams like Notre Dame,Oklahoma,BaylorK,KSU,FSU,AUBURN,OLE MISS,MSU.Ohio State have the best coach in FBS,SO THEY WILL IN THE MIX BIG TIME again.As for your stats above,thats hog wash,those clowns play each other and cupcakes to get those stats,the only teams up there that could compete in the Pac 12,is Ohio State,Michigan State and maybe Wisconsin.
You don't read very well do you? I said the Pac DEFENSES weren't very good. Stop crying you POS pansy. Oregon got whipped precisely how I said. They could not stop the run. I even over estimated Oregon, I thought Oregon would win if they went +2 in turnover margin. They were +4 and still got curb stomped. It might have taken 10 OSU turnovers to make that a game.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,678
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
- Sunday 10/04/2026 683
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,302
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,258
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,804
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,470
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,899
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
