would love for USC bettors to keep driving this line up..
I love your ideas. It makes sense. But does it make sense to Tressel.
I actually wouldnt mind if they stacked the line and asked Barkley to throw the ball. He'll do just fine. I understand he's a freshmen, but he's not normal. I think he's a robot.
If they stack the line, Damion Williams and McKnight go off!
I love your ideas. It makes sense. But does it make sense to Tressel.
I actually wouldnt mind if they stacked the line and asked Barkley to throw the ball. He'll do just fine. I understand he's a freshmen, but he's not normal. I think he's a robot.
If they stack the line, Damion Williams and McKnight go off!
OCT 3 ![]()
How do you like Riley after game 1?
I'm ready baby! Got my tickets confirmed. Scratched the RV idea since parking is a bitch.
Lets hope for healthy teams by the time Oct 3rd rolls around.
Then Mays can jack Best in the 1st qtr! ![]()
OCT 3 ![]()
How do you like Riley after game 1?
I'm ready baby! Got my tickets confirmed. Scratched the RV idea since parking is a bitch.
Lets hope for healthy teams by the time Oct 3rd rolls around.
Then Mays can jack Best in the 1st qtr! ![]()
I'm ready baby! Got my tickets confirmed. Scratched the RV idea since parking is a bitch.
Lets hope for healthy teams by the time Oct 3rd rolls around.
Then Mays can jack Best in the 1st qtr! ![]()
Scratching the RV is a good idea. My buddy is looking into the tickets so I hope to be there.
I just hope we can take of business at Minn (most likely a 9PST start) and at oregon...these games have me nervous. We can win both, but both are interesting games. If we happen to take care of biz this will be a battle of two top 5 teams.![]()
I'm ready baby! Got my tickets confirmed. Scratched the RV idea since parking is a bitch.
Lets hope for healthy teams by the time Oct 3rd rolls around.
Then Mays can jack Best in the 1st qtr! ![]()
Scratching the RV is a good idea. My buddy is looking into the tickets so I hope to be there.
I just hope we can take of business at Minn (most likely a 9PST start) and at oregon...these games have me nervous. We can win both, but both are interesting games. If we happen to take care of biz this will be a battle of two top 5 teams.![]()
USC hasn't lost a game by more than a TD in sever years. Their biggest problem is falling asleep once a year against vastly inferior opponents. But when they do lose, they don't collapse. In fact, their 27-0 in the month of November in the Pete Carroll era. And those in Vegas, had USC played UF in the BCS Championship game last year, they would've been a 4-point favorite.
Yet, all those said, I might take the TD with tOSU. Last year's tOSU team may have been one of the best ever in college football
plz tell me you were being sarcastic with that statement.......the whole big 10 is garbage this year and has been garbage for the last several years
USC is the fastest, most talented team OSU will play all year. If OSU cant stop Navys offense, what the hell makes you think they have a chance of stopping USC??
TP is talented, but nowhere near Vince Young.........
USC puts up 40 something points in a rout.....
USC hasn't lost a game by more than a TD in sever years. Their biggest problem is falling asleep once a year against vastly inferior opponents. But when they do lose, they don't collapse. In fact, their 27-0 in the month of November in the Pete Carroll era. And those in Vegas, had USC played UF in the BCS Championship game last year, they would've been a 4-point favorite.
Yet, all those said, I might take the TD with tOSU. Last year's tOSU team may have been one of the best ever in college football
plz tell me you were being sarcastic with that statement.......the whole big 10 is garbage this year and has been garbage for the last several years
USC is the fastest, most talented team OSU will play all year. If OSU cant stop Navys offense, what the hell makes you think they have a chance of stopping USC??
TP is talented, but nowhere near Vince Young.........
USC puts up 40 something points in a rout.....
Well, good to know you just look at someones location and think they are biased. I'm far from biased. I'm one of the most reasonable fans out there. Pessimistic actually. I always think USC's going to be in trouble. People here will back me up and say I dont lean USC's way because thats my team.
But do me a favor, instead of looking at someone's location and writing them off as being a homer, tell me what OSU has, talent wise.
I'm still waiting for someone to answer that questions.
So far, the only advantage is Pryor and playing at home. Playing at home is a huge advantage, but what else?
I just said that cuz I knew you guys would all get riled up.
Well, good to know you just look at someones location and think they are biased. I'm far from biased. I'm one of the most reasonable fans out there. Pessimistic actually. I always think USC's going to be in trouble. People here will back me up and say I dont lean USC's way because thats my team.
But do me a favor, instead of looking at someone's location and writing them off as being a homer, tell me what OSU has, talent wise.
I'm still waiting for someone to answer that questions.
So far, the only advantage is Pryor and playing at home. Playing at home is a huge advantage, but what else?
I just said that cuz I knew you guys would all get riled up.
Well, good to know you just look at someones location and think they are biased. I'm far from biased. I'm one of the most reasonable fans out there. Pessimistic actually. I always think USC's going to be in trouble. People here will back me up and say I dont lean USC's way because thats my team.
But do me a favor, instead of looking at someone's location and writing them off as being a homer, tell me what OSU has, talent wise.
I'm still waiting for someone to answer that questions.
So far, the only advantage is Pryor and playing at home. Playing at home is a huge advantage, but what else?
Well, good to know you just look at someones location and think they are biased. I'm far from biased. I'm one of the most reasonable fans out there. Pessimistic actually. I always think USC's going to be in trouble. People here will back me up and say I dont lean USC's way because thats my team.
But do me a favor, instead of looking at someone's location and writing them off as being a homer, tell me what OSU has, talent wise.
I'm still waiting for someone to answer that questions.
So far, the only advantage is Pryor and playing at home. Playing at home is a huge advantage, but what else?
What's up Value...haven't heard from you since NBA...good stuff btw. I take it you don't follow college football or your just waiting until later in the year?
What's up Value...haven't heard from you since NBA...good stuff btw. I take it you don't follow college football or your just waiting until later in the year?
I agree with what you're saying here too. I hate when everyone is on one side. Even REAL OSU fans are on USC. Makes me nervous.
I agree with what you're saying here too. I hate when everyone is on one side. Even REAL OSU fans are on USC. Makes me nervous.
You add Illinois to the list & a pattern seems to be forming.......
You add Illinois to the list & a pattern seems to be forming.......
plz tell me you were being sarcastic with that statement.......the whole big 10 is garbage this year and has been garbage for the last several years
USC is the fastest, most talented team OSU will play all year. If OSU cant stop Navys offense, what the hell makes you think they have a chance of stopping USC??
TP is talented, but nowhere near Vince Young.........
USC puts up 40 something points in a rout.....
Ohio state has not lost by more than 10 points at home in the last 15 years. I think Illinois with Simeon Rice might have beat them good. I don't have time to do the research, but they have played a national champ and a few BCS teams and not lost by more than 10 points. I think it is even lower. So you think a team in their rebuilding year on defense is gonna waltz into the shoe in front of 105k people with a freshman QB and rout them. They might win, but the points look nice here.
plz tell me you were being sarcastic with that statement.......the whole big 10 is garbage this year and has been garbage for the last several years
USC is the fastest, most talented team OSU will play all year. If OSU cant stop Navys offense, what the hell makes you think they have a chance of stopping USC??
TP is talented, but nowhere near Vince Young.........
USC puts up 40 something points in a rout.....
Ohio state has not lost by more than 10 points at home in the last 15 years. I think Illinois with Simeon Rice might have beat them good. I don't have time to do the research, but they have played a national champ and a few BCS teams and not lost by more than 10 points. I think it is even lower. So you think a team in their rebuilding year on defense is gonna waltz into the shoe in front of 105k people with a freshman QB and rout them. They might win, but the points look nice here.
See last year. The same shit happened. People, like yourself, wanted to use the looking ahead card when they looked pitiful against OHIO. How did that theory turn out?
See last year. The same shit happened. People, like yourself, wanted to use the looking ahead card when they looked pitiful against OHIO. How did that theory turn out?
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,672
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,311
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,766
- MLB Playoffs 5,368
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,357
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,259
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,015
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
