season=2024 and p:RFD>12 and op:RFD<8 and F and total<50.5........
Well Ohio State has the most NIL money so they bought themselves a championship
Been screaming from the rooftops for decades how those kids were being exploited and they needed to be compensated. Figured it would take a decade to ruin college football. It took two years. You guys are talking about the big boys/power fives but for me it's just as sad how it totally decimated the Coastals of the world. People actually learned about and cared about the Chanticleers. And of course NIL cleaned them out of McCall and those other good players. Gonna get worse. A defensive secondary or offensive lineman with no NIL blocking for a QB with millions in NIL and drives a 911 to practice is going to cause levels of resentment that will cause him think 'fork it....I'm gonna get mine.' Hell, all it takes is one cover corner to 'hesitate' a half a second or 'slip' and there's a six point swing. I honestly wonder if any college that prioritizes academics over field eligibility will ever win a championship again. Notre Dame maybe. Some of the Big 10 schools prioritize academics but lets face it Wisconsin ain't beating these SEC schools who are really just AAA teams for the NFL.
Been screaming from the rooftops for decades how those kids were being exploited and they needed to be compensated. Figured it would take a decade to ruin college football. It took two years. You guys are talking about the big boys/power fives but for me it's just as sad how it totally decimated the Coastals of the world. People actually learned about and cared about the Chanticleers. And of course NIL cleaned them out of McCall and those other good players. Gonna get worse. A defensive secondary or offensive lineman with no NIL blocking for a QB with millions in NIL and drives a 911 to practice is going to cause levels of resentment that will cause him think 'fork it....I'm gonna get mine.' Hell, all it takes is one cover corner to 'hesitate' a half a second or 'slip' and there's a six point swing. I honestly wonder if any college that prioritizes academics over field eligibility will ever win a championship again. Notre Dame maybe. Some of the Big 10 schools prioritize academics but lets face it Wisconsin ain't beating these SEC schools who are really just AAA teams for the NFL.
Let these teams make mistakes. Abuse the systems. Push limits. Break rules. The only way to establish proper guidelines and rules it’s to figure out the blemishes and abusers and imperfections in the system.
let the mistakes and abuse happen so the proper corrections and adjustments can be made.
College football has changed but it’s not done. It’s just currently a work in progress figuring all this out.
Let these teams make mistakes. Abuse the systems. Push limits. Break rules. The only way to establish proper guidelines and rules it’s to figure out the blemishes and abusers and imperfections in the system.
let the mistakes and abuse happen so the proper corrections and adjustments can be made.
College football has changed but it’s not done. It’s just currently a work in progress figuring all this out.
When’s the last time we heard of an NCAA Athlete being Academically Ineligible ? ![]()
I want to admit decades later that I let Michael Westbrook, WR Colorado copy my test answers ![]()
Made the NFL. Redskins I think…. Great memories
When’s the last time we heard of an NCAA Athlete being Academically Ineligible ? ![]()
I want to admit decades later that I let Michael Westbrook, WR Colorado copy my test answers ![]()
Made the NFL. Redskins I think…. Great memories
When’s the last time we heard of an NCAA Athlete being Academically Ineligible ? I want to admit decades later that I let Michael Westbrook, WR Colorado copy my test answers Made the NFL. Redskins I think…. Great memories
That's it, I'm petitoning the NCAA to vacate Colorado's "Miracle at Michigan" victory!!! ![]()
When’s the last time we heard of an NCAA Athlete being Academically Ineligible ? I want to admit decades later that I let Michael Westbrook, WR Colorado copy my test answers Made the NFL. Redskins I think…. Great memories
That's it, I'm petitoning the NCAA to vacate Colorado's "Miracle at Michigan" victory!!! ![]()
When’s the last time we heard of an NCAA Athlete being Academically Ineligible ? I want to admit decades later that I let Michael Westbrook, WR Colorado copy my test answers Made the NFL. Redskins I think…. Great memories
Agree....other than Stanford, Northwestern and some big ten schools academics aren't even on their top ten lists. That's my point.....they shouldn't even be allowed to call it college football. Call it what it is...an ungodly ridiculous money grab and a minor league system for the NFL and CFL.
When’s the last time we heard of an NCAA Athlete being Academically Ineligible ? I want to admit decades later that I let Michael Westbrook, WR Colorado copy my test answers Made the NFL. Redskins I think…. Great memories
Agree....other than Stanford, Northwestern and some big ten schools academics aren't even on their top ten lists. That's my point.....they shouldn't even be allowed to call it college football. Call it what it is...an ungodly ridiculous money grab and a minor league system for the NFL and CFL.
Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: When’s the last time we heard of an NCAA Athlete being Academically Ineligible ? I want to admit decades later that I let Michael Westbrook, WR Colorado copy my test answers Made the NFL. Redskins I think…. Great memories That's it, I'm petitoning the NCAA to vacate Colorado's "Miracle at Michigan" victory!!!
Quote Originally Posted by JJWoods: When’s the last time we heard of an NCAA Athlete being Academically Ineligible ? I want to admit decades later that I let Michael Westbrook, WR Colorado copy my test answers Made the NFL. Redskins I think…. Great memories That's it, I'm petitoning the NCAA to vacate Colorado's "Miracle at Michigan" victory!!!
Looks like this will be the trend
Looks like this will be the trend
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
