*** WEEK 1 NCAAF ***
Would you be able to direct me to one of the better sites for line movement and the percentages of what sides people are taking?
Appreciate Any help
Good luck this year
Would you be able to direct me to one of the better sites for line movement and the percentages of what sides people are taking?
Appreciate Any help
Good luck this year
[Quote: Originally Posted by Allsports21] Hey Bad,
Would you be able to direct me to one of the better sites for line movement and the percentages of what sides people are taking?
Appreciate Any help
Good luck this year [/Quote>
yup you dont have to go very far...covers matchup section has the line moves of a bunch of books..some like hourly and their consensus percentages are from contest picks..so its regular dudes picking the games. dont believe those bullshit sites with
95% on a side
amazing what some people believe.
[Quote: Originally Posted by Allsports21] Hey Bad,
Would you be able to direct me to one of the better sites for line movement and the percentages of what sides people are taking?
Appreciate Any help
Good luck this year [/Quote>
yup you dont have to go very far...covers matchup section has the line moves of a bunch of books..some like hourly and their consensus percentages are from contest picks..so its regular dudes picking the games. dont believe those bullshit sites with
95% on a side
amazing what some people believe.
West Kentucky +17
miss state -29
Wake forest +6.5
bowling green +6
Florida int -14
Thanks a lot I think I need to line shop some more, but this is the only place I can put wagers in tonight.
West Kentucky +17
miss state -29
Wake forest +6.5
bowling green +6
Florida int -14
Thanks a lot I think I need to line shop some more, but this is the only place I can put wagers in tonight.
Hey badlands, I like your picks. What do you think of these lines if I want to mimic you plays.
West Kentucky +17
miss state -29
Wake forest +6.5
bowling green +6
Florida int -14
Thanks a lot I think I need to line shop some more, but this is the only place I can put wagers in tonight.
wake and bowling green are off key numbers so it kind of is what it is, if you can live with losin by 1 go for it
or buy the hook on wake.
Hey badlands, I like your picks. What do you think of these lines if I want to mimic you plays.
West Kentucky +17
miss state -29
Wake forest +6.5
bowling green +6
Florida int -14
Thanks a lot I think I need to line shop some more, but this is the only place I can put wagers in tonight.
wake and bowling green are off key numbers so it kind of is what it is, if you can live with losin by 1 go for it
or buy the hook on wake.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,864
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,838
- PART DEUX 296
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
- Monday 09/28/2026 820
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,472
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 423
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,740
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
