@Havelin
Happy Bday to your wife !! I’m fading the shit outta you …
Just got home from dinner. Didn’t get to see any of the game. Sorry to anyone who tailed. As long as it’s a calculated risk. we’re all fine despite the outcome. On to next weekend. Like my best friend says, “It’s just money.”
Just got home from dinner. Didn’t get to see any of the game. Sorry to anyone who tailed. As long as it’s a calculated risk. we’re all fine despite the outcome. On to next weekend. Like my best friend says, “It’s just money.”
I just wanted to pop in real quick to let everyone know that I will read your comments sometime on Sunday. Spending some more quality time with my wife and daughter tonight as we continue to celebrate the Mrs’ birthday. I appreciate all of you guys’ support. There are some good guys and girls in this forum, and I actually feel bad for the haters. To all who are supportive, life has good things in store for you by default. I hope you guys and girls had a great day. Gotta run until tomorrow.
I just wanted to pop in real quick to let everyone know that I will read your comments sometime on Sunday. Spending some more quality time with my wife and daughter tonight as we continue to celebrate the Mrs’ birthday. I appreciate all of you guys’ support. There are some good guys and girls in this forum, and I actually feel bad for the haters. To all who are supportive, life has good things in store for you by default. I hope you guys and girls had a great day. Gotta run until tomorrow.
@tiptnk
Thanks buddy. She had a great birthday! I took her out for lunch and beers on Friday. Then I took her shopping at her favorite boutique. Saturday was awesome! I think I enjoyed her birthday just as much as she did! It was an amazing day! Thanks again buddy!
@tiptnk
Thanks buddy. She had a great birthday! I took her out for lunch and beers on Friday. Then I took her shopping at her favorite boutique. Saturday was awesome! I think I enjoyed her birthday just as much as she did! It was an amazing day! Thanks again buddy!
