Pitt -4 Buy 1.0 (-130)
$52,000 to win $40,000
@Dynasty4
Good question. I confident with Nebraska, but I’m super-confident with Pitt. So, I with straight bets. I haven’t done a football parlay in about 8 years. I used to do them in baseball several years ago and faired well. Anyway, good luck on Saturday. I hope you have a big day.
@Dynasty4
Good question. I confident with Nebraska, but I’m super-confident with Pitt. So, I with straight bets. I haven’t done a football parlay in about 8 years. I used to do them in baseball several years ago and faired well. Anyway, good luck on Saturday. I hope you have a big day.
Lost my medium size bet with Nebraska. I didn’t know their Defense Coordinator’s dad passed away on Thursday, and he still was going to coach the defense. My condolences to his family and the team.
Won my large sized bet with Pitt. ![]()
![]()
![]()
+$12,500 today
Lost my medium size bet with Nebraska. I didn’t know their Defense Coordinator’s dad passed away on Thursday, and he still was going to coach the defense. My condolences to his family and the team.
Won my large sized bet with Pitt. ![]()
![]()
![]()
+$12,500 today
Congratulations on your win. What sportsbook do you use to cover such a large bet?
Congratulations on your win. What sportsbook do you use to cover such a large bet?
I’ll try my best to post a play next weekend. Taking my wife on a trip for her birthday next Friday, but I’ll handicap this week and will post one bomb instead of two on Friday night or Saturday morning.
I’ll try my best to post a play next weekend. Taking my wife on a trip for her birthday next Friday, but I’ll handicap this week and will post one bomb instead of two on Friday night or Saturday morning.
@Havelin
how can you be for Pitt big one week and against pitt big the next week? that's bad juju! I mean, I do that with teams sometimes, but not for that kind of stakes! You might still have your brain thinking about last week and accidentally root for Pitt!
@Havelin
how can you be for Pitt big one week and against pitt big the next week? that's bad juju! I mean, I do that with teams sometimes, but not for that kind of stakes! You might still have your brain thinking about last week and accidentally root for Pitt!
@PeAceMaKer7690
Thanks for the comment. I love what you wrote. Especially when I read the juju part! I actually want nothing but success for Pitt this season. I like them as a team. The only way I’ll be able to make it through the game without accidentally rooting for them is by not watching the game. I’ll be out and about during the game celebrating my wife’s birthday which will help! I went against Pitt ATS once this season with Western Michigan. Hopefully, my 2nd time going against them ATS works out for me!
@PeAceMaKer7690
Thanks for the comment. I love what you wrote. Especially when I read the juju part! I actually want nothing but success for Pitt this season. I like them as a team. The only way I’ll be able to make it through the game without accidentally rooting for them is by not watching the game. I’ll be out and about during the game celebrating my wife’s birthday which will help! I went against Pitt ATS once this season with Western Michigan. Hopefully, my 2nd time going against them ATS works out for me!
