![]()
Play Thur thru Sat
Posted:
#57
I just added these up.
11-0-1
I charged myself -150 juice for offing the Geo St play. Until I lost the 2 live bets (Cal,Aub)
So far for the week. 11-2-1 (+43.6)
3 games left
5x
Geo So Ml -140
Temple +6.5 -130
La Tech Pick
I just added these up.
11-0-1
I charged myself -150 juice for offing the Geo St play. Until I lost the 2 live bets (Cal,Aub)
So far for the week. 11-2-1 (+43.6)
3 games left
5x
Geo So Ml -140
Temple +6.5 -130
La Tech Pick
Posted:
#61
Quote Originally Posted by BadAngel:
I just added these up. 11-0-1 I charged myself -150 juice for offing the Geo St play. Until I lost the 2 live bets (Cal,Aub) So far for the week. 11-2-1 (+43.6) 3 games left 5x Geo So Ml -140 Temple +6.5 -130 La Tech Pick
nice work so far hope you hit rest of your games today I just added these up. 11-0-1 I charged myself -150 juice for offing the Geo St play. Until I lost the 2 live bets (Cal,Aub) So far for the week. 11-2-1 (+43.6) 3 games left 5x Geo So Ml -140 Temple +6.5 -130 La Tech Pick
Quote Originally Posted by BadAngel:
I just added these up. 11-0-1 I charged myself -150 juice for offing the Geo St play. Until I lost the 2 live bets (Cal,Aub) So far for the week. 11-2-1 (+43.6) 3 games left 5x Geo So Ml -140 Temple +6.5 -130 La Tech Pick
nice work so far hope you hit rest of your games today I just added these up. 11-0-1 I charged myself -150 juice for offing the Geo St play. Until I lost the 2 live bets (Cal,Aub) So far for the week. 11-2-1 (+43.6) 3 games left 5x Geo So Ml -140 Temple +6.5 -130 La Tech Pick
Posted:
#66
Quote Originally Posted by BadAngel:
Got the last 3 unreal !! For the week 14-2-1 (+58.6) The only 2 losses were the live bets.
excellent work now carry that right into NFL but congGot the last 3 unreal !! For the week 14-2-1 (+58.6) The only 2 losses were the live bets.
Quote Originally Posted by BadAngel:
Got the last 3 unreal !! For the week 14-2-1 (+58.6) The only 2 losses were the live bets.
excellent work now carry that right into NFL but congGot the last 3 unreal !! For the week 14-2-1 (+58.6) The only 2 losses were the live bets.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
