Play Thur thru Sat
Posted:
#45
Maybe the way I offed that Geo St ML bet will fall in the middle with Old Dom +2. I will just take off the juice. It won't count as a loss. If it falls in the middle I get 2 winners. LOL If Geo St wins by 1 or 2 that will work.LOL
Maybe the way I offed that Geo St ML bet will fall in the middle with Old Dom +2. I will just take off the juice. It won't count as a loss. If it falls in the middle I get 2 winners. LOL If Geo St wins by 1 or 2 that will work.LOL
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
