NCAAF Week 9
Posted:
#79
I have an idea BEE...why not just call all of your plays "leans" from now on!! ![]()
Hahaha...seriously bro...they've been money mah man!!
![]()
So ummmm what's your "lean" on tomorrow Big BEE!? ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I have an idea BEE...why not just call all of your plays "leans" from now on!! ![]()
Hahaha...seriously bro...they've been money mah man!!
![]()
So ummmm what's your "lean" on tomorrow Big BEE!? ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Posted:
#83
I believe I will have to roll with the gators in this one. Still thinking about it.
UGA has a serious mental block when it comes to this game.
Brantley is back for UF, and prior to the gauntlet of bama/lsu/au, UF was playing well and taking care of business.
UGA is no LSU or Bama. Auburn caught UF in a good spot after LSU & Bama decimated their personnel.
UF has had the week off, got players back, and should be mentally re-focused on the stretch run. They also have a psychological advantage in my opinion as they own this series.
UGA has a serious mental block when it comes to this game.
Brantley is back for UF, and prior to the gauntlet of bama/lsu/au, UF was playing well and taking care of business.
UGA is no LSU or Bama. Auburn caught UF in a good spot after LSU & Bama decimated their personnel.
UF has had the week off, got players back, and should be mentally re-focused on the stretch run. They also have a psychological advantage in my opinion as they own this series.
I believe I will have to roll with the gators in this one. Still thinking about it.
UGA has a serious mental block when it comes to this game.
Brantley is back for UF, and prior to the gauntlet of bama/lsu/au, UF was playing well and taking care of business.
UGA is no LSU or Bama. Auburn caught UF in a good spot after LSU & Bama decimated their personnel.
UF has had the week off, got players back, and should be mentally re-focused on the stretch run. They also have a psychological advantage in my opinion as they own this series.
UGA has a serious mental block when it comes to this game.
Brantley is back for UF, and prior to the gauntlet of bama/lsu/au, UF was playing well and taking care of business.
UGA is no LSU or Bama. Auburn caught UF in a good spot after LSU & Bama decimated their personnel.
UF has had the week off, got players back, and should be mentally re-focused on the stretch run. They also have a psychological advantage in my opinion as they own this series.
Posted:
#84
I have UGA as one of my plays this week, I know Brantley is questionable, that makes them an average team, and a piss poor team without him. Richt needs this to keep his job, the time is right now vs a mediocre Gators team...UGA been playing well the past few weeks.
I have UGA as one of my plays this week, I know Brantley is questionable, that makes them an average team, and a piss poor team without him. Richt needs this to keep his job, the time is right now vs a mediocre Gators team...UGA been playing well the past few weeks.
Posted:
#89
BE Whats up bro? Whats ur thoughts on WVU, personally I feel they are one of the best plays on the board, but there are those who feel RU is in a better spot right now. RU has zero offense, granted they will pressure Smith, but WVU has the speed to beat their corners one-on-one. I don't see how RU scores enough to keep this within 7.
BOL bro!
BOL bro!
BE Whats up bro? Whats ur thoughts on WVU, personally I feel they are one of the best plays on the board, but there are those who feel RU is in a better spot right now. RU has zero offense, granted they will pressure Smith, but WVU has the speed to beat their corners one-on-one. I don't see how RU scores enough to keep this within 7.
BOL bro!
BOL bro!
Posted:
#90
Quote Originally Posted by BigEastExpert:
Great in game thread by the Shark tonight. Lots of fun in there. Hall of fame stuff. I'm out.
Great in game thread by the Shark tonight. Lots of fun in there. Hall of fame stuff. I'm out.
i even forget VGA was giving the business to teh canes
Quote Originally Posted by BigEastExpert:
Great in game thread by the Shark tonight. Lots of fun in there. Hall of fame stuff. I'm out.
Great in game thread by the Shark tonight. Lots of fun in there. Hall of fame stuff. I'm out.
i even forget VGA was giving the business to teh canes
Posted:
#91
Quote Originally Posted by BigEastExpert:
Pro, yeah the leans have been doing great. Do not know that the record is. Maybe some folks do LOL.
I do end up playing many of them.
Pro, yeah the leans have been doing great. Do not know that the record is. Maybe some folks do LOL.
I do end up playing many of them.
BEE, did the legwork on the "lean" research. Went back to the threads over the last month (college only), and pulled out all the 'lean" plays (not the booked plays):
Posted:
9/27/2011 6:59:47 PM
Clemson, Nebraska and Auburn
are all on the lean list for dogs. (W, L, W) (2-1)
(L) (3-2)
At least 2 to 3 more
selections should be in the offing for Saturday.
(L) (5-4)
Like Clemson but missed the
good line. It is 8.5 here in LV right now. (W) (6-4)
Looking at more.
(W) (7-5)
Good luck. I see some good
spots this week and will expand as the week goes on.
Quote Originally Posted by BigEastExpert:
Pro, yeah the leans have been doing great. Do not know that the record is. Maybe some folks do LOL.
I do end up playing many of them.
Pro, yeah the leans have been doing great. Do not know that the record is. Maybe some folks do LOL.
I do end up playing many of them.
BEE, did the legwork on the "lean" research. Went back to the threads over the last month (college only), and pulled out all the 'lean" plays (not the booked plays):
Posted:
9/27/2011 6:59:47 PM
Clemson, Nebraska and Auburn
are all on the lean list for dogs. (W, L, W) (2-1)
(L) (3-2)
At least 2 to 3 more
selections should be in the offing for Saturday.
(L) (5-4)
Like Clemson but missed the
good line. It is 8.5 here in LV right now. (W) (6-4)
Looking at more.
(W) (7-5)
Good luck. I see some good
spots this week and will expand as the week goes on.
Posted:
#92
Ha, a whole bunch of that got cut off. Basically, I have all the info, and college "lean" plays are 8-5 since 9/27.
Moral of the story, even when the man leans, hes a winner
Enjoy following your threads BEE. Keep em comin! 
Ha, a whole bunch of that got cut off. Basically, I have all the info, and college "lean" plays are 8-5 since 9/27.
Moral of the story, even when the man leans, hes a winner
Enjoy following your threads BEE. Keep em comin! 
Posted:
#94
Quote Originally Posted by MILFHUNTER74:
wish everyone would just WAIT FOR HIS PICKS instead of asking advice on games and asking silly questions.
yeah, that's not gonna happen here at covers...good idea but unpossible to happen
Quote Originally Posted by MILFHUNTER74:
wish everyone would just WAIT FOR HIS PICKS instead of asking advice on games and asking silly questions.
yeah, that's not gonna happen here at covers...good idea but unpossible to happen
Posted:
#98
Quote Originally Posted by c12los:
BEE,
I see your 1-0 on 2unit bets. I see georgia is a 2 unit bet this week. Can you please tell me what your bet was to bring you to 1-0?
BEE,
I see your 1-0 on 2unit bets. I see georgia is a 2 unit bet this week. Can you please tell me what your bet was to bring you to 1-0?
NFL: Pack minus points in ATL
Quote Originally Posted by c12los:
BEE,
I see your 1-0 on 2unit bets. I see georgia is a 2 unit bet this week. Can you please tell me what your bet was to bring you to 1-0?
BEE,
I see your 1-0 on 2unit bets. I see georgia is a 2 unit bet this week. Can you please tell me what your bet was to bring you to 1-0?
NFL: Pack minus points in ATL
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
