Friday...
TCU-BYU Over looks like the right play. Good luck.
![]()
![]()
Hilarious. It's like pushing the lit button on the elevator.
Hilarious. It's like pushing the lit button on the elevator.
Good stuff BEE! I apologize as I probably seem like one of the record nazis but not my intention at all. I only asked b/c I am a BEE follower but was sitting at dinner with family members when you posted tonight's lean and I couldn't get my bet turned in. I knew I would sleep better if I knew it was a lean and not an official play!!! LOL Let's keep it going brother!
Good stuff BEE! I apologize as I probably seem like one of the record nazis but not my intention at all. I only asked b/c I am a BEE follower but was sitting at dinner with family members when you posted tonight's lean and I couldn't get my bet turned in. I knew I would sleep better if I knew it was a lean and not an official play!!! LOL Let's keep it going brother!
