****NCAAF THURS-SAT 9-9-10/9-11-10 Sides/totals/Halfs NCAAF****
Right now if your already tailin on the Thundering Herd,, you have a 24 pt advantage,, so is it worth it to you to get the 2nd half wrong and make no money,, Or is it smarter to ride out the rest of the game and hope West Virginia does not score more then 24?? Something to think about,, We all like action, and I will no doubt have more plays on this game during live action and quarter plays,, But for any newbies or anyone trying to really start makin profits from sports investing, then I would think you should ride out 24 pts advantage and be happy with some profits,, Just a thought fellas,, Nothing is gauranteed and WV could still come back and cover to make the Herd Play lose,, But odds are for sure in our favor as of now,, GL
Right now if your already tailin on the Thundering Herd,, you have a 24 pt advantage,, so is it worth it to you to get the 2nd half wrong and make no money,, Or is it smarter to ride out the rest of the game and hope West Virginia does not score more then 24?? Something to think about,, We all like action, and I will no doubt have more plays on this game during live action and quarter plays,, But for any newbies or anyone trying to really start makin profits from sports investing, then I would think you should ride out 24 pts advantage and be happy with some profits,, Just a thought fellas,, Nothing is gauranteed and WV could still come back and cover to make the Herd Play lose,, But odds are for sure in our favor as of now,, GL
Do you win a lot with the live action I never tried it
Do you win a lot with the live action I never tried it
I think I need a new book... I don't think mine offers it. (live action) They only offer 2nd half plays on tv games too.
I think I need a new book... I don't think mine offers it. (live action) They only offer 2nd half plays on tv games too.
Yep you do then,, Bookmaker,, 5 dimes are my two favorite for Live Action
Thanks... and great job on the game!! ![]()
GL saturday and your splah on UTEP-
I was rooting for that guy to win his big bet.. sorry man... That f'ing sucked marshall deserved the W.
Yep you do then,, Bookmaker,, 5 dimes are my two favorite for Live Action
Thanks... and great job on the game!! ![]()
GL saturday and your splah on UTEP-
I was rooting for that guy to win his big bet.. sorry man... That f'ing sucked marshall deserved the W.
Good Job Invest hope ya make a killing this Football season
.
Good Job Invest hope ya make a killing this Football season
.
Thanks... and great job on the game!! ![]()
GL saturday and your splah on UTEP-
I was rooting for that guy to win his big bet.. sorry man... That f'ing sucked marshall deserved the W.
Thanks... and great job on the game!! ![]()
GL saturday and your splah on UTEP-
I was rooting for that guy to win his big bet.. sorry man... That f'ing sucked marshall deserved the W.
Thanks man,GL. talk to you tommorow ![]()
Thanks man,GL. talk to you tommorow ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
- Sunday 10/04/2026 678
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,298
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,208
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,799
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,466
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,804
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
