Some say the GOAT IS BACK , others will say he NEVER LEFT!!! Keep the train rolling! BOL TRAIN! That Top 3 Last week was lights out!
I'm like herpes.....![]()
I'm like herpes.....![]()
I'm like herpes.....![]()
Evidentially TU and WKU are heavily infiltrated by muslim herders as we know what they do to GOATS....... But a GOAT is a GOAT, bring on the weekend!
GL all.
Evidentially TU and WKU are heavily infiltrated by muslim herders as we know what they do to GOATS....... But a GOAT is a GOAT, bring on the weekend!
GL all.
Those Thursday games can be very wonky.....thats why I just use them for action or parlay material. If you had NT or Tulsa you deserved to lose.....![]()
![]()
Those Thursday games can be very wonky.....thats why I just use them for action or parlay material. If you had NT or Tulsa you deserved to lose.....![]()
![]()
This would be a top 3 play.....but its a player prop and not everyone does or can bet them.....regardless.....
Carlos Hernandez (Wake Forest)
Anytime TD
100+ receiving yards
7+ receptions
Parlayed is +200
He is Gio Lopezs favorite target. The Stanford secondary is going to get abused by this guy. I think this has a decent chance of cashing by halftime. I have several different variations of him from 1-3 tds, 100-250 yards and 7-10 receptions.....2 tds, 10 catches, 160 yards and 1st td scorer is 50-1
I also have this parlay that pays 200-1
Hernandez 2 tds & 200 receiving yards
Derrick Henry 2 tds & 150 rushing yards
Henry hasn't played the Titans since he went to Baltimore.....not sure how thats possible.....but I expect him to get the ball 25+ times and go HAM.....
![]()
This would be a top 3 play.....but its a player prop and not everyone does or can bet them.....regardless.....
Carlos Hernandez (Wake Forest)
Anytime TD
100+ receiving yards
7+ receptions
Parlayed is +200
He is Gio Lopezs favorite target. The Stanford secondary is going to get abused by this guy. I think this has a decent chance of cashing by halftime. I have several different variations of him from 1-3 tds, 100-250 yards and 7-10 receptions.....2 tds, 10 catches, 160 yards and 1st td scorer is 50-1
I also have this parlay that pays 200-1
Hernandez 2 tds & 200 receiving yards
Derrick Henry 2 tds & 150 rushing yards
Henry hasn't played the Titans since he went to Baltimore.....not sure how thats possible.....but I expect him to get the ball 25+ times and go HAM.....
![]()
