Stayed away from the first two NCAA games this week, been keepin a close eye on this one.
First thing jumping out is the lower ranked team is giving points, ok they are home, but still shouldn't give more than 3. Money has seemed to be fairly even if not a little more in on KU. Spread should not have gotten better for KU.
0-2 betting against them this year (KU). Sure Woodson (QB) may be accurate and makes good decisions but imo his arm is weak and he is very overrated right now imo. I just don't think he is as good as people are saying and we may see that w/ his upcoming games after this he plays LSU and FLA
SCAR QB isn't miles ahead of Woodson or anything, Smelly (terrible football name) can beat this KU defense if he takes advantage of defensive mistakes and doesn't turn the ball over a lot tonight. I do think SCAR has the defensive advantage
Will KU go 6-0 ATS? lets wait and see, may have more thoughts to add, I always think of more to say and forget everything I had in mind after I finish lol
If I don't post again later assume my line is -4
SCAR -4 2 units
NCAA
2 units sides 27-27
2 unit total
ML plays 0-1 - 2 units
Parlays 0-3 -3.8 units
How Shady Will it be Tonight?
Stayed away from the first two NCAA games this week, been keepin a close eye on this one.
First thing jumping out is the lower ranked team is giving points, ok they are home, but still shouldn't give more than 3. Money has seemed to be fairly even if not a little more in on KU. Spread should not have gotten better for KU.
0-2 betting against them this year (KU). Sure Woodson (QB) may be accurate and makes good decisions but imo his arm is weak and he is very overrated right now imo. I just don't think he is as good as people are saying and we may see that w/ his upcoming games after this he plays LSU and FLA
SCAR QB isn't miles ahead of Woodson or anything, Smelly (terrible football name) can beat this KU defense if he takes advantage of defensive mistakes and doesn't turn the ball over a lot tonight. I do think SCAR has the defensive advantage
Will KU go 6-0 ATS? lets wait and see, may have more thoughts to add, I always think of more to say and forget everything I had in mind after I finish lol
If I don't post again later assume my line is -4
SCAR -4 2 units
NCAA
2 units sides 27-27
2 unit total
ML plays 0-1 - 2 units
Parlays 0-3 -3.8 units
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,688
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,384
- PART DEUX 252
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,518
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,510
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,834
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,688
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
