|
Fox's **11/24 Picks and Analysis**
|
Then shut the f u c k up. Jesus you are the worst poster on this site. You never post picks, just yap about others. Grow a sac and try again......
Awesome day fox
Train stop stalking me. I never post picks. Hmm I have posted picks every week I have been here and I win. 5 straight GOW wins. I make you mad because I am an experienced gambler and call you on your BS like that ridiculous round robin you posted that was a total fabrication. I told Fox good day the dispute had nothing to do with whether I had a pick on the game or not. Get a life seriously now that Boom is gone we only have you left to bring garbage instead of people like Fox and Jimmy who bring VALUE to the forum. You are not taken seriously by anyone. This is a gambling forum and they sure as heck dont ask you about games. If you need help on that front try Fox or Jimmy. Nice call on Clemson.
You are Boom are 1 in the same.
Then shut the f u c k up. Jesus you are the worst poster on this site. You never post picks, just yap about others. Grow a sac and try again......
Awesome day fox
Train stop stalking me. I never post picks. Hmm I have posted picks every week I have been here and I win. 5 straight GOW wins. I make you mad because I am an experienced gambler and call you on your BS like that ridiculous round robin you posted that was a total fabrication. I told Fox good day the dispute had nothing to do with whether I had a pick on the game or not. Get a life seriously now that Boom is gone we only have you left to bring garbage instead of people like Fox and Jimmy who bring VALUE to the forum. You are not taken seriously by anyone. This is a gambling forum and they sure as heck dont ask you about games. If you need help on that front try Fox or Jimmy. Nice call on Clemson.
You are Boom are 1 in the same.
I bet on UNLV but I agree is a horrible game. My bro told me how hot J was and when i realized i had missed out on everything I laid $$$ just to be in the game.. bad call on my part.
I bet on UNLV but I agree is a horrible game. My bro told me how hot J was and when i realized i had missed out on everything I laid $$$ just to be in the game.. bad call on my part.
Much respect. Super solid day. Sorry for the dustup. Keep up the good work. Need more people like you in a gambling forum.
Much respect. Super solid day. Sorry for the dustup. Keep up the good work. Need more people like you in a gambling forum.
Thanks train
Juiced I think. Hit a big parlay that saved me. Creighton winning late so that will help.
Thanks train
Juiced I think. Hit a big parlay that saved me. Creighton winning late so that will help.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,284
- PART DEUX 222
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,034
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
- Cleveland Bettors 2,665
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,298
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,151
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- Friday 10/02/2026 750
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,589
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
