Fox's **11/24 Picks and Analysis**
HI fox, dont pat attention to these guys, your record speaks for itself. A nice profit and a true record, no bs numbers. You do a veryy good job and i thank you. One favor fox I missed last nights plays Can you post letting us know if there might be more picks later. Thanks for all your work I have been watching closely, your the real deal, dont get upset with some of these guys, stay on your game, ignore the idots and we all know who they aer
Pete Saratoga ny
HI fox, dont pat attention to these guys, your record speaks for itself. A nice profit and a true record, no bs numbers. You do a veryy good job and i thank you. One favor fox I missed last nights plays Can you post letting us know if there might be more picks later. Thanks for all your work I have been watching closely, your the real deal, dont get upset with some of these guys, stay on your game, ignore the idots and we all know who they aer
Pete Saratoga ny
Nevada.. Your reasoning means nothing to me. Points against means nothing because of the tempo in which OK St. Offense plays with. The other teams get way more possessions, thus more points. I looking at matchups, as well as stats, but if u just look at stats you will get murdered in this business.
Nevada.. Your reasoning means nothing to me. Points against means nothing because of the tempo in which OK St. Offense plays with. The other teams get way more possessions, thus more points. I looking at matchups, as well as stats, but if u just look at stats you will get murdered in this business.
I have been betting both college and pro football for many years..Just a small timer.10x a game ..maybe 20x if I am feeling really good..I rarely bet favorites or overs ( EXCEPT OREGON)..I came across your Posts about 2 months ago. I read them 1st thing. Your record speaks for itself. Dont be bothered by jerks ..
keep up the great picks
I have been betting both college and pro football for many years..Just a small timer.10x a game ..maybe 20x if I am feeling really good..I rarely bet favorites or overs ( EXCEPT OREGON)..I came across your Posts about 2 months ago. I read them 1st thing. Your record speaks for itself. Dont be bothered by jerks ..
keep up the great picks
Thx guys. "handshake"
Pete there will be a couple smaller plays later most likely for NCAAB and NBA. Prolly shouldn't tail my NBA cause its been about 50% lately but I've actually hit my last 5 college basketball. Hopefully i can sustain a run in the NBA soon. I know at some point ill catch fire there so keep posted lol. There might be one more play on NCAAF later as well. Looking into this Notre Dame @ USC game. It will be only a unit if I do pull the trigger on that.
Thx hammer!
Well said wes.
Should be a good day. Go Gators! Go Ok St!
Thx guys. "handshake"
Pete there will be a couple smaller plays later most likely for NCAAB and NBA. Prolly shouldn't tail my NBA cause its been about 50% lately but I've actually hit my last 5 college basketball. Hopefully i can sustain a run in the NBA soon. I know at some point ill catch fire there so keep posted lol. There might be one more play on NCAAF later as well. Looking into this Notre Dame @ USC game. It will be only a unit if I do pull the trigger on that.
Thx hammer!
Well said wes.
Should be a good day. Go Gators! Go Ok St!
Oh no did Nevada got to time out! Maybe while he is there he can think about how much a $300 bet is worth...
cause to me its woth $300 bucks.
Sorry guys I had to say it, no more Nevada talk.
Good luck all, Go Gators (Damn I hate those Jort wearing, Tebow loving, over rated, hand slapping, obnoxious fan jeering, cut me off in traffic kinda people) Kick the garbage outta FSU! ![]()
Oh no did Nevada got to time out! Maybe while he is there he can think about how much a $300 bet is worth...
cause to me its woth $300 bucks.
Sorry guys I had to say it, no more Nevada talk.
Good luck all, Go Gators (Damn I hate those Jort wearing, Tebow loving, over rated, hand slapping, obnoxious fan jeering, cut me off in traffic kinda people) Kick the garbage outta FSU! ![]()
I am playing foxs card today, and im adding another max bet myself. Only reason im saying this in this forum is because I like the folks that respond in here, ill do a thread on this in forum myself for feedback as well. UNDER 43.5 Florida vs Florida State. Any thoughts from you fox, or any other fine folks in here? Points will be at an extreme premium here!!! This will be a grind it out game all game. Both defenses are not going to allow much!! Like i said im on foxs card, just wanted feedback from this group. thanks![]()
I am playing foxs card today, and im adding another max bet myself. Only reason im saying this in this forum is because I like the folks that respond in here, ill do a thread on this in forum myself for feedback as well. UNDER 43.5 Florida vs Florida State. Any thoughts from you fox, or any other fine folks in here? Points will be at an extreme premium here!!! This will be a grind it out game all game. Both defenses are not going to allow much!! Like i said im on foxs card, just wanted feedback from this group. thanks![]()
BOL, Fox
BOL, Fox
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,289
- PART DEUX 222
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,042
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
- Cleveland Bettors 2,666
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,316
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,151
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- Friday 10/02/2026 764
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,589
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
