• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Fox's **11/24 Picks and Analysis**

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    roro12
    EatWeights
    NevadaGamer
    coachemup40
    Levon
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 13479
    Posts: 113
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    roro12
    roro12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 84
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 7:48 PM ET #76

    OK St ruined my parlay ... they should have had that!

     

    Reply

    OK St ruined my parlay ... they should have had that!

     

     
    EatWeights
    EatWeights
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 758
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 7:52 PM ET #77

    nice day money in the bank Fox's
    Reply
    nice day money in the bank Fox's
     
    NevadaGamer
    NevadaGamer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 274
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 7:57 PM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfox6546:


    $2000
     Oklahoma St. +7 **Max Bet**
    I like the matchups this game presents. First in the Oklahoma running attack vs. the OK St run defense. I see the Ok st defense limiting Oklahoma ability to run the ball consistently. This will make it tough on Landry jones, especially on 3rd and longs. Landry Jones has def underachieved this year and he will be going up against one of the better defenses he's seen this year. Next I look at the Ok St running attack against the sooner rush defense. WVU put up massive numbers on the ground against the sooners last week. In fact the sooners are giving up around 185yds per game on the ground. That's not good when you are going up against an offense that's average over 200 on the ground per game. In fact in the games where the sooners faced a team that racked up more than 200 yds on the ground they are 0-5 ATS this year. 2 of which were home losses to Kansas St and Notre dame and as a favorite in both games. In games in which the Sooners let up less than 200 on the ground they are 5-0 ATS this year. OK St. should be able to run the ball quite well.  I'll stick with OK St in this one with the points. OK St wins 30-27

    $500 Oregon -9.5
    Oregon was bottled up against a very talented Stanford defense last week. Look for them to take it out on Oregon St. this week. I expect a 50 spot by the Ducks here. They will still be motivated because there is still a chance for them to make the BCS national championship game. Ducks should roll. It's not a bigger play because they are a sizable favorite on the road in a rivalry game. And there is always a chance of another loss if they let last weeks defeat get to them. Chip Kelly knows what he's doing tho. Ducks should roll here. Oregon wins 50-31


    Fox,

    Where did I say OU would roll??? WHERE??? I said it was a rivalry game and ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. OU just gave up more yards than they had in the history of their program against WV and give up the big play. I NEVER said I thought OU would cover, roll, win or anything else. Look at what I said. I said OSU defense was horrible and was getting lit up on the road. You said it was one of the better defenses they will have played. HUH. OU should have scored close to 70. Game is over. OSU covered. I never had a play on the game. Nice day today.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfox6546:


    $2000
     Oklahoma St. +7 **Max Bet**
    I like the matchups this game presents. First in the Oklahoma running attack vs. the OK St run defense. I see the Ok st defense limiting Oklahoma ability to run the ball consistently. This will make it tough on Landry jones, especially on 3rd and longs. Landry Jones has def underachieved this year and he will be going up against one of the better defenses he's seen this year. Next I look at the Ok St running attack against the sooner rush defense. WVU put up massive numbers on the ground against the sooners last week. In fact the sooners are giving up around 185yds per game on the ground. That's not good when you are going up against an offense that's average over 200 on the ground per game. In fact in the games where the sooners faced a team that racked up more than 200 yds on the ground they are 0-5 ATS this year. 2 of which were home losses to Kansas St and Notre dame and as a favorite in both games. In games in which the Sooners let up less than 200 on the ground they are 5-0 ATS this year. OK St. should be able to run the ball quite well.  I'll stick with OK St in this one with the points. OK St wins 30-27

    $500 Oregon -9.5
    Oregon was bottled up against a very talented Stanford defense last week. Look for them to take it out on Oregon St. this week. I expect a 50 spot by the Ducks here. They will still be motivated because there is still a chance for them to make the BCS national championship game. Ducks should roll. It's not a bigger play because they are a sizable favorite on the road in a rivalry game. And there is always a chance of another loss if they let last weeks defeat get to them. Chip Kelly knows what he's doing tho. Ducks should roll here. Oregon wins 50-31


    Fox,

    Where did I say OU would roll??? WHERE??? I said it was a rivalry game and ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. OU just gave up more yards than they had in the history of their program against WV and give up the big play. I NEVER said I thought OU would cover, roll, win or anything else. Look at what I said. I said OSU defense was horrible and was getting lit up on the road. You said it was one of the better defenses they will have played. HUH. OU should have scored close to 70. Game is over. OSU covered. I never had a play on the game. Nice day today.

     
    coachemup40
    coachemup40
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 7:59 PM ET #79

    j foxx. glad you won the ok. state wager. i won also as i teased ou. down to minus with the over. i enjoyed the conservation with you, as you are quite knowledgeable in what you do. i will send you a friend request if i can figure out how? if not, my best wishes to you and yours for this holiday season and your wagers .
    Reply
    j foxx. glad you won the ok. state wager. i won also as i teased ou. down to minus with the over. i enjoyed the conservation with you, as you are quite knowledgeable in what you do. i will send you a friend request if i can figure out how? if not, my best wishes to you and yours for this holiday season and your wagers .
     
    Levon
    Levon
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 40
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 7:59 PM ET #80

    job well done FOX 
    Reply
    job well done FOX 
     
    mikeeh
    mikeeh
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 18
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 8:03 PM ET #81

    Good shiz jfox! You're the reason I played big on florida and oklahoma state!
    Reply
    Good shiz jfox! You're the reason I played big on florida and oklahoma state!
     
    jerryjr
    jerryjr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 209
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 8:19 PM ET #82

    Good jfox, I messed up playd OREG st w/pts,I'm so mad...lets win so cash tomm  also, playd miss,USC,s car,Tx am,Miami,Osu,alam.
    Reply
    Good jfox, I messed up playd OREG st w/pts,I'm so mad...lets win so cash tomm  also, playd miss,USC,s car,Tx am,Miami,Osu,alam.
     
    jredmond
    jredmond
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 8:24 PM ET #83

    jfox,   i like san jose or over tonight but unable to pull the trigger on either.  what is your thoughts
    Reply
    jfox,   i like san jose or over tonight but unable to pull the trigger on either.  what is your thoughts
     
    Nolaboy2
    Nolaboy2
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 438
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 8:33 PM ET #84

    Big bank roll thank
    Reply
    Big bank roll thank
     
    JayCast0719
    JayCast0719
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 103
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 9:05 PM ET #85

    Jay, 
    I just found your blog on Monday when you predicted the 49whiners, an I have been following since. Beside of Tuesday when those basketball games flopped, you have been BIG MONEY. My brother made some money with your call on Florida and Oklahoma St; I cashed in with NCAAB Duke the other night. We are small time still but at this rate we are going to be laying down dimes really soon. 
    Keep it up!
    Reply
    Jay, 
    I just found your blog on Monday when you predicted the 49whiners, an I have been following since. Beside of Tuesday when those basketball games flopped, you have been BIG MONEY. My brother made some money with your call on Florida and Oklahoma St; I cashed in with NCAAB Duke the other night. We are small time still but at this rate we are going to be laying down dimes really soon. 
    Keep it up!
     
    Ry-77
    Ry-77
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 32
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 9:06 PM ET #86

    Fox, nice plays today, bud. Let's hope this Socar hits. Tailed them all to the bank, baby. Thank you! 

    Reply
    Fox, nice plays today, bud. Let's hope this Socar hits. Tailed them all to the bank, baby. Thank you! 

     
    Thekathimself
    Thekathimself
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 538
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 9:18 PM ET #87

     your the man
    Reply
     your the man
     
    carlos1321
    carlos1321
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 881
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 9:23 PM ET #88

    any thoughts on the hawaii game
    Reply
    any thoughts on the hawaii game
     
    THE-KID
    THE-KID
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4756
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 9:33 PM ET #89

    Reply
     
    Jfox6546
    Jfox6546
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 2483
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 9:41 PM ET #90

    Much respect to everyone! Let's hope I don't let you down tmrw lol. Felt good today and it hit. Always sweet!

    Sorry I couldn't answer a couple questions. I play in a flag football league every sat night.

    Don't bet the Hawaii game Carlos. Horrible teams

    Redmond- I havnt looked into that game sorry man.

    Nola- told you I wouldn't let ya down bro lol

    Pick for tmrw up in a couple of hours when I get back home. Let's go south Carolina!!
    Reply
    Much respect to everyone! Let's hope I don't let you down tmrw lol. Felt good today and it hit. Always sweet!

    Sorry I couldn't answer a couple questions. I play in a flag football league every sat night.

    Don't bet the Hawaii game Carlos. Horrible teams

    Redmond- I havnt looked into that game sorry man.

    Nola- told you I wouldn't let ya down bro lol

    Pick for tmrw up in a couple of hours when I get back home. Let's go south Carolina!!
     
    gchild333
    gchild333
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 9:50 PM ET #91

    Fox thanks for the post !!!!! you the maaaaing!!!!
    Reply
    Fox thanks for the post !!!!! you the maaaaing!!!!
     
    wesley7
    wesley7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 491
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 10:03 PM ET #92

    Unreal today man!!! Fire!!!
    Reply
    Unreal today man!!! Fire!!!
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55685
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 10:03 PM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by NevadaGamer:

    Fox,

    Where did I say OU would roll??? WHERE??? I said it was a rivalry game and ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. OU just gave up more yards than they had in the history of their program against WV and give up the big play. I NEVER said I thought OU would cover, roll, win or anything else. Look at what I said. I said OSU defense was horrible and was getting lit up on the road. You said it was one of the better defenses they will have played. HUH. OU should have scored close to 70. Game is over. OSU covered. I never had a play on the game. Nice day today.



    Then shut the f u c k up. Jesus you are the worst poster on this site. You never post picks, just yap about others. Grow a sac and try again......


    Awesome day fox
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NevadaGamer:

    Fox,

    Where did I say OU would roll??? WHERE??? I said it was a rivalry game and ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. OU just gave up more yards than they had in the history of their program against WV and give up the big play. I NEVER said I thought OU would cover, roll, win or anything else. Look at what I said. I said OSU defense was horrible and was getting lit up on the road. You said it was one of the better defenses they will have played. HUH. OU should have scored close to 70. Game is over. OSU covered. I never had a play on the game. Nice day today.



    Then shut the f u c k up. Jesus you are the worst poster on this site. You never post picks, just yap about others. Grow a sac and try again......


    Awesome day fox
     
    Jfox6546
    Jfox6546
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 2483
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 10:18 PM ET #94

    Thanks train 

    How'd you end up doing today?
    Reply
    Thanks train 

    How'd you end up doing today?
     
    EatWeights
    EatWeights
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 758
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 10:19 PM ET #95

    nice job today jfox6546
    Reply
    nice job today jfox6546
     
    Jfox6546
    Jfox6546
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 2483
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 10:21 PM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by EatWeights:

    nice job today jfox6546

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by EatWeights:

    nice job today jfox6546

     
    BigLick08
    BigLick08
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 323
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 10:24 PM ET #97

    So bet UNLV?
    Reply
    So bet UNLV?
     
    Jfox6546
    Jfox6546
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 2483
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 10:31 PM ET #98

    Don't bet that game period. UNLV or Hawaii . Bad teams. Hard to call. 
    Reply
    Don't bet that game period. UNLV or Hawaii . Bad teams. Hard to call. 
     
    Jfox6546
    Jfox6546
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 2483
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 10:31 PM ET #99

    South Carolina  
    Reply
    South Carolina  
     
     
    JayCast0719
    JayCast0719
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 103
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2012 - 10:48 PM ET #100

    I bet on UNLV but I agree is a horrible game. My bro told me how hot J was and when i realized i had missed out on everything I laid $$$ just to be in the game.. bad call on my part. 
    Reply
    I bet on UNLV but I agree is a horrible game. My bro told me how hot J was and when i realized i had missed out on everything I laid $$$ just to be in the game.. bad call on my part. 
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,284
    • PART DEUX 222
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,034
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,665
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,298
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,151
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • Friday 10/02/2026 750
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,589

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.