Season Total for all numbers so far, not just qualifiers: 107-106 (50.2). Qualifiers have been fadeable: 30-41 (42.2%). Season bets: 13-18 (41.9)
I'm going to look at some adjustments to see where the qualifiers are going wrong.
![]()
Season Total for all numbers so far, not just qualifiers: 107-106 (50.2). Qualifiers have been fadeable: 30-41 (42.2%). Season bets: 13-18 (41.9)
I'm going to look at some adjustments to see where the qualifiers are going wrong.
![]()
Season Total for all numbers so far, not just qualifiers: 107-106 (50.2). Qualifiers have been fadeable: 30-41 (42.2%). Season bets: 13-18 (41.9)
I'm going to look at some adjustments to see where the qualifiers are going wrong.
![]()
James Franklin really flipped Virginia Tech overnight? The guy who got run out of Happy Valley for being a coach who was not as well funded for talent acquisition as Ohio State, Oregon, USC, Michigan, Indiana (L2Y)? Good for Franklin! Do I think he is elite? No. Do I think that dude coaches his tail off and gave Penn State the best that they put in front of him? I do. Really good get for Virginia Tech picking him up and putting him back to work. Also have to commend Brent Pry for putting ego aside to come back as a defensive coordinator and doing a great job so far. There are bigger tests ahead, but hats off to Hokie Nation after the last 8 years of mediocrity. They have something to be excited about on Saturdays and the oh so special, Thursday Night Special in Blacksburg.
James Franklin really flipped Virginia Tech overnight? The guy who got run out of Happy Valley for being a coach who was not as well funded for talent acquisition as Ohio State, Oregon, USC, Michigan, Indiana (L2Y)? Good for Franklin! Do I think he is elite? No. Do I think that dude coaches his tail off and gave Penn State the best that they put in front of him? I do. Really good get for Virginia Tech picking him up and putting him back to work. Also have to commend Brent Pry for putting ego aside to come back as a defensive coordinator and doing a great job so far. There are bigger tests ahead, but hats off to Hokie Nation after the last 8 years of mediocrity. They have something to be excited about on Saturdays and the oh so special, Thursday Night Special in Blacksburg.
