Posted:
#201
PEACH BOWL
HOUSTON (12-1) vs. FLORIDA STATE (10-2)
*12:00p E Atlanta, Georgia (Dome; Artificial Turf)
*have small play on Houston +7...IF FSU is fully focused here / avoid making mistakes...Cougs should have issues keeping up
I'll look for in-game plays on the OVER....and esp Fla St if down at half......Criminoles a bit off....they can lose....Cougs pretty good at getting penetration > forcing errors.....and closing the deal....(scoring when they're supposed to > keeping you from scoring)....FSU OL weak at preventing penetration
*Cougs with a slight ST edge....large edge at leveraging the field in their favor
Jimbo tough in bowls 4-1 SU / 3-2 ATS / 2-1 as fav
*Cougs have covered 16 of last 19 away
As these bowls becomes MORE and MORE emotional BS.....
*the less I'm interested.....ESPN talking heads and here
REMEMBER....there's JUST NOT.... a sensible play on EVERY game.....
*I'll leave this part of CFB ...to the many capping DIVA's we have here............
Rest of the way I like....
Ole Miss....should blow Okie St out
Oregon.....Frogs as you see have little interest in this game
*NOW....they have YET another excuse for getting their azz kicked by my man VTB.....< Vernon the Baller
WVirg....Penn St....OSU / ND over....NW a bit...Michigan probably....Clemson a lil' bit
*1H under in Oregon / TCU not bad....Ducks bowls are often low scoring....(1H less risk maybe)....like that 1H under in WV / ASU
*might add a few later........
HOUSTON (12-1) vs. FLORIDA STATE (10-2)
*12:00p E Atlanta, Georgia (Dome; Artificial Turf)
*have small play on Houston +7...IF FSU is fully focused here / avoid making mistakes...Cougs should have issues keeping up
I'll look for in-game plays on the OVER....and esp Fla St if down at half......Criminoles a bit off....they can lose....Cougs pretty good at getting penetration > forcing errors.....and closing the deal....(scoring when they're supposed to > keeping you from scoring)....FSU OL weak at preventing penetration
*Cougs with a slight ST edge....large edge at leveraging the field in their favor
Jimbo tough in bowls 4-1 SU / 3-2 ATS / 2-1 as fav
*Cougs have covered 16 of last 19 away
As these bowls becomes MORE and MORE emotional BS.....
*the less I'm interested.....ESPN talking heads and here
REMEMBER....there's JUST NOT.... a sensible play on EVERY game.....
*I'll leave this part of CFB ...to the many capping DIVA's we have here............
Rest of the way I like....
Ole Miss....should blow Okie St out
Oregon.....Frogs as you see have little interest in this game
*NOW....they have YET another excuse for getting their azz kicked by my man VTB.....< Vernon the Baller
WVirg....Penn St....OSU / ND over....NW a bit...Michigan probably....Clemson a lil' bit
*1H under in Oregon / TCU not bad....Ducks bowls are often low scoring....(1H less risk maybe)....like that 1H under in WV / ASU
*might add a few later........
It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
