![]()
Big Ben ML
Views: 1283
Posts: 17
Posted:
#13
Obviously I was being sarcastic when I asked if Miami Ohio was the intended play, just to be emphasize the stupidity in his attempt at being cute.
Obviously I was being sarcastic when I asked if Miami Ohio was the intended play, just to be emphasize the stupidity in his attempt at being cute.
Posted:
#14
Quote Originally Posted by ATLSHARP:
Obviously I was being sarcastic when I asked if Miami Ohio was the intended play, just to be emphasize the stupidity in his attempt at being cute.
Obviously I was being sarcastic when I asked if Miami Ohio was the intended play, just to be emphasize the stupidity in his attempt at being cute.
Do you ever take a break from being a dick? How about from coming across as illiterate?
"....just to be emphasize the stupidity in his attempt at being cute."
What a way with words! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by ATLSHARP:
Obviously I was being sarcastic when I asked if Miami Ohio was the intended play, just to be emphasize the stupidity in his attempt at being cute.
Obviously I was being sarcastic when I asked if Miami Ohio was the intended play, just to be emphasize the stupidity in his attempt at being cute.
Do you ever take a break from being a dick? How about from coming across as illiterate?
"....just to be emphasize the stupidity in his attempt at being cute."
What a way with words! ![]()
Posted:
#16
Quote Originally Posted by ATLSHARP:
Obviously I was being sarcastic when I asked if Miami Ohio was the intended play, just to be emphasize the stupidity in his attempt at being cute.
Obviously I was being sarcastic when I asked if Miami Ohio was the intended play, just to be emphasize the stupidity in his attempt at being cute.
You've been BATORIZED!![]()
Quote Originally Posted by ATLSHARP:
Obviously I was being sarcastic when I asked if Miami Ohio was the intended play, just to be emphasize the stupidity in his attempt at being cute.
Obviously I was being sarcastic when I asked if Miami Ohio was the intended play, just to be emphasize the stupidity in his attempt at being cute.
You've been BATORIZED!![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
